Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575915 Posts in 73240 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:06:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny Brother v2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny Brother v2  (Read 35397 times)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Skinny Brother v2
« on: February 04, 2021, 06:48:37 pm »
Hello,
This is my first attempt at a story so any thoughts would be welcome. And sorry for awful English not among my first languages.

ps. Decided to start adding chapters from the start I finished so copy/pasting the chapter into separate thread.

Chapter 1. arm wrestling

Brother (Tom):

I am 16 and this brat is so annoying, why all of the families out there I got little sister that is so annoying. I have ongoing raid but she is still in my room talking about her gymnastics like it’s something important. I don’t care about her stupid stuff, I mean I am almost 16 and here is 8-year-old talking about working outs and strength, yes I am not Mr. Olympia, truth be told I am skinny like hell and my only physical activities are soccer with friends and mouse clicking. But still, she is in second grade what can she possibly know.

To makes matters worse Lyza has some muscle if I would have such muscles at her age I would be king of my class. They are not huge but they are quite visible. I’ve started noticing them this summer when it becomes a bit warmer outside and sis started to walk around the house in her workout clothes. She is still small only 120 cm comparing to my 175, so for now she is just little kid who is taking my attention from the raid.

I need to shut her up somehow, the issue is the more I look at her in her workout clothes the more muscles I see. I mean I am pretty sure I am a lot stronger than her but as she sits near me her legs look kinda strong and I don’t want to show effort in shutting her up so she will not get weird thoughts. And now she talks that she is strong from her gymnastics training and that her friends are strong too, and that one of her friends beat her brother in arm wrestling easy and she is stronger than her.
I’ve asked the age of the brother and he is 10 years. Frankly speaking, I’ve exhaled with ease, would be problematic to have a sister who is stronger than the older brother.
And now sis makes a double flex pose to check her muscles, and wow I am impressed, ofc I never shaw it, but I can see how she can beat older boys. And when I look into the complete package: thighs bulging with muscles, 6 pack abs, those biceps and I am pretty sure lots of endurance and flexibility from training, I am already not sure how can I push her out of my room without an effort. I am afraid it will take a lot of time from me and I don’t want that.

So I decided to act nicely and asked her to leave. She thought for a moment and said she would if I arm wrestle her. From my perspective that’s a good option, definitely better then wrestle her as I am pretty sure I have stronger arms due to my age and weight and I can beat her easily whether wrestling part would be tricky because of her core strength and flexibility.
We prepared a table put lots of books for her to reach my arm and started.
I decided to wait for her push and not to show effort. And then maybe play a bit with her so she will understand who owns this house. I suppose she has the same plan but she starts increasing the pressure and I can see her biceps already flexed and with a vein on top. Thanks, Lord I have a long jacket on me so she has no idea how my arms look. I am just waiting and forcing a smile to my face to show that’s it is easy for me. She grunts more and more and it’s becoming much harder to keep smiling and holding her, but I can feel that I am still stronger at least in arms. After a minute or so Lyza looks up and saw my smile. She puts her hand from me with an angry voice that I am playing around with her and she will never be able to beat me. I had to agree with her and told that I wanted to test her strength instead of just putting her arm down. And that she is very strong for her age. She still looks defeated and frustrated but keeps her word and leave the room.

And I am lucky I didn’t have to push her arm down. I am pretty sure I would win but it won’t be done with a smiling face and she will actually see the effort and start challenging me again and again.
As the things are I will be the uncontested king of the house for years.

Sister (Lyza):

It was a very good day today. I had gymnastics training and I love those. They make me stronger and it’s lots of fun. After the training, I and friend went to her place to play around a bit. She has this annoying older brother who acts like he owns the house.
We were training our gymnastic stuff, one moment I had my friend on my shoulder, she is quite light and we can carry each other easily. I was running around and then tripped and we fell. Her brother starts taunting us that we are not strong enough to do that kind of stuff.
He was provoking us and we attacked him, he is older and bigger but not a lot. We are 8 and he is 10. We just easily wrestled him to the ground and forced him to apologize to us. He did but said it was not fair to beat him two on one. Like it’s fair to fight 2 years younger girl. He wanted to have one on one fight, Britney, my friend, wanted to try him out coz she felt it was way too easy to wrestle with him, worst case scenario I can jump in and we can beat him again if it gets out of hand.
They decided to start with arm wrestling. Prepared a table and sit across each other, I was a referee. I know that my friend is strong from gymnastics but I expected her brother to be stronger, he is a boy and 2 years older. But when they sit near the table, he doesn’t look stronger even my friend looks kind of buff comparing to him. I counted to three and they started, I can see that he is putting lots of effort into the match but the funny thing is that my friend's biceps is not even flexed, it means she is holding him easy. Then Britney also realized that her brother is giving it all and can’t budge her and she starts to laugh. It’s really is funny when your older brother can’t even force you to work hard during arm wrestling. After 30 seconds she just easily put his arm to the table. He was ashamed like hell and made lots of excuses and run away to his room. it’s so cool, I suppose now my friend will be the queen in the house. Pitty is my brother is much older and stronger. But perhaps one day I will be able to beat him. I need to test him and check what is the gap between us.
I come home and as usual, my brother was in his room playing his video games. I decided to annoy him a bit and was just talking about random stuff about school and gymnastics. I saw that he was ready to get rid of me but didn’t proceed. I also mentioned the arm wrestling thingy but he just said that her brother must be pretty weak to let younger sister beat him. I suppose he was correct but when I look at him he doesn’t seem to be very strong either. His legs look very skinny, I try to flex mine near his and they do look stronger but his legs are much much longer.
Finally, he asks me to leave I saw the opportunity and told him I would if he arm wrestles me. I have nothing to lose and want to check how strong he is. We started and I see that he is just holding still, slowly I increased the pressure but his hand is not moving. I am already going almost 70% of my power but his hand didn’t budge. I look at him and see that he is just smiling. it frustrates me a lot so I back down from competition. I don’t want to look like a fool and giving my all if I can’t even budge his arm. He must be crazy strong, but I will work even harder from now on and perhaps someday he will see that I am strong too.

Chapter 2: Running (7 months later)

Bro

The school started and I rarely see sis anymore. We have quite different schedules. I study a lot and then have lots of online friends to play with. On the other hand, I am pretty sure she is still busy with her gymnastics because she is usually coming home even after me. Our only interactions are during family dinners and some small talks. I am pretty sure she is still afraid of me after the last incident also I am becoming stronger because I am a boy and already 18.

During the dinner, my mom asks me to take the car tomorrow and pick sis from her training. I objected as the school is like 10 min walk from home, why do you need a lift if it’s that close. Apparently, it’s not gymnastic training but the gym. And she goes there with her friends so it’s a bit far away. So my 9-year-old sis goes to the gym, that’s a surprise, like strength training from her gymnastics was not enough and she goes there for more than 6 months already. I still complain as I have this important wow raid scheduled for the evening but it’s useless I will have to do it. My mother also thinks that it would be good to go there and at least to watch as I reaaaalllly need some training and perhaps it will inspire me. On that comment, sis starts giggling near the table but I stared at her and she hides her eyes. Good, she still remembers how easily I beat her last time.

So next day I go there and the first thing I see is a lot of really fit people, seems this gym is a bit hardcore. I even see one girl from the same classes. She always looked beautiful but I never thought she works out and in her workout clothes, she looks strong. I used to make fun of her sometimes because she is not that good at math. Mental note to myself not to do it anymore as she can probably kick my ass easily. As a normal boy, I follow the girls walk from the car, it’s not that often you can see butt like that in workout clothes.

And then I hear giggling and laughing. Seems my sis finished her workout and was waiting for me for some time. What gets it worse that she has two friends with her and they start talking childish stuff, like “do you like her”, “should we scream after her”, “do you like when a girl works out”. It was not heading into the direction I wanted so I said to them to go inside the car because I don’t have hours waiting for them. Squirt wanted to ride at the front but she is not even 135 so I forced all three of them to take a back seat. that way I thought it will be fewer interactions between them and me.

It was really hard to concentrate on the road with all the talking inside the car so I was looking into rear mirror quite often. And the girls looked jacked. I suppose they were still pumped after work out but their muscles were quite prominent. At one moment they started to fight over the space by pushing thighs as wide as possible. My sis friends were wearing shorts and sis had pants. After pushing the girls' quadriceps exploded and they looked huge, I was lucky to sit at the front because I was also wearing shorts and while I was way taller I know that my legs are kind of sticks. So they start pushing each other, my sis is in the middle was crushed by both sides. And it felt good, it would be scary if she also had such strong legs but then she starts pushing herself and with an effort push her friends aside. I couldn’t see her legs but I saw the ones she beat, I was a bit scared for a moment but persuaded myself that they are still small girls and it is silly competition, but dam those legs looked strong. And it still better to avoid wearing shorts near those girls so I let the girls out and waited a bit in the garage to get unnoticed to my room.

Next morning I decided to go for a run. Suppose all those leg muscles scared me a bit and pushed me to train myself. I was already near the entrance when my sis saw me. She was in her workout clothes and as she mentioned she just finished her morning workout, I’ve pointed that she was in the gym yesterday and perhaps it will be too much but she just says she needs to work out a lot for the gymnastics competition and asks me what am I going to do. I’ve been a smart ass tell her to guess what person wearing run outfit can do in the morning near the entrance. She just made a face and tell that she wanted to run too and it would be great to run together. There was no turning back for me so we went. I am more long-distance runner so we decide to run 10 laps on the stadium. We were running in jogging pace and she was talking non stop about the school, friends and so on. I thought I would slowly increase the pace and drop her so I will not have to listen to her. Surprisingly, at least for me, she keeps up. I am slowly increasing speed lap after lap, but she is still running with me, thus not talking anymore, suppose she really wants to show me how good she is. And then with 1.5 laps to end she bursts with power and starts sprinting. She starts overtaking me and I have to run after her not to let her drop me. Running after Lyza has its effects, I didn’t notice her legs, and back when she was beside me, but now I can see those huge thighs screaming with power with each jump and now I understand how she was able to win little competition versus her friends in the car. Those legs are powerful. But what surprises me, even more, is her back, I never thought that there are so many muscles in the back, I mean me and my friends have quite flatbacks and not visible bulges. But in front of me, my sis, the muscles on her back are jumping back and forth when she runs, and she is quick. I can keep up with her and she started to sprint way too early but still, she is very quick. I suppose those muscles are not just for show but allow her to run this fast.

But sprinting earlier and tiredness after workout played for me and she started to slow down. One more lap to go and I just ran past her and accumulated 100m difference till the end. But I understand that I won my favorite competition not because I am stronger or have better stamina. But because I have longer legs, better experience and my sis was tired after a workout. And I am glad it was running competition we had not something else (like pushing each other legs in the car) coz I am not sure I can easily win those.

Sis

After the arm wrestling with my brother, I really start putting much more effort in the gym during my training and in half a year I think I progressed nicely. One day during the dinner mom asks my brother to give me a lift after practice, apparently, he didn’t know I am working out in the gym regularly. Then my mother says he should start working out too and it’s kind of funny she thinks he should train as the only things she is saying me is the compliments about my muscles and strength, so I laughed a bit on that but then I noticed bro looking at me and reality came back when I couldn’t even move his hand and he was just smiling at me.

Next day I was working really hard in the gym. I have two friends and we try to push each other to the limits and today they will come to my place after training. After the gym, we saw my brother checking out the girl, and the girl is strong. I saw her workouts in the gym and she is lifting a lot of weight. No wonder my brother likes her because he is also strong.
On the back seat of the car, we had a little tussle with friends and push each other with legs, I am a bit stronger and was able to win it. I saw my brother checking us in the mirror and was really proud to show him I am stronger than my friends.

Every weekend morning I try to work out at home. This time I was killing myself with legs exercises. I didn’t count how many squats and lunges I did but it felt good at the end. I was still sweaty when I saw my brother in running outfit and thus being tired from the workout decided to join him.

Brother didn’t want me to feel bad and he was running in a really slow pace at first but then he starts increasing it a bit. I was able to keep up thus it was harder and harder. At one moment I thought I have energy and decided to sprint to the finish, huge mistake after a few hundred meters I almost stopped. I couldn’t run anymore, the fatigue was way too big. I saw my brother passing me by with ease. Will I ever be able to beat him at something.

Chapter 3

Bro

It seems my sis is kind of famous in gymnastics and during the dinner my mom asks me to create Inst@gram and youtube profiles for her. So she can post her videos, photos and be even more popular. And because all of her friends are already there and she is not, which sucks. I wanted to say “sucks to be you” but not in front of parents so I agreed to do it after.

So we went to my room and I created her accounts. I’ve asked for the first photo she wants to put, And she asks to take a photo of her abs, she thinks it will be super cool to have abs as cover photo. She takes off her jacket and I am impressed by her flat 6 pack stomach, I’ve never dreamed of having one of those. I quickly made a photo but sis stops me coz she was not ready. I didn’t understand her but she says she wants it to be a bit pumped. And she starts doing crunches in my room. I’ve lost count after 50, she is like a machine. After a few minutes of crunches, she was ready and I can see the difference, previously it was a flat stomach with 6 packs and now it was muscled stomach. But again I was too fast to take a photo, she didn’t “flex” it, no idea what that meant. So I waited.

Then she flexed…. I’ve seen muscular abs before, on the internet, but this close, and on my 9-year-old sister. I mean there are eight bricks sticking out from her stomach with some veins. No wonder she could do crunches without breaking a sweat. Apparently, I was gulping for too long as sis reminds me about the photo, After a photo, she continues to flex the abs and looks at it. She plays around a bit with relaxing and flexing it and I am just watching it dumbfounded finally she says that her abs looks strong and asks me to try it out. I am not sure what does she meant “try it out” but she explains that I can hit her with a light punch and she will just flex and will try to take the punch. She is doing it often with her friends. But she asks me not to hit her hard as I am much older than her friends.

I agree but in my mind make a decision to hit her hard with a potential excuse that it was light punch from me. So she flexes and I made a swing. Oh my, it hurts, I almost screamed as it felt like I hit the wall, and I have to pretend that it’s fine, not to let her know it was a hard punch. And she is just standing there smiling and says I shouldn’t go that easy on her as her friends hit much harder. So she plays the game too I thought, not showing the pain and bragging about power of her friends, there is no way that she didn’t feel anything and her friend's light punches are harder than this. She asks me to try again harder but I made an excuse that I don’t want to hurt her and it’s hard to control strength. And still, the reality is that my hand hurts like hell and she is just standing still like it was nothing.

I congratulated her for hard work and tells she must be proud. She is super happy and says she will work even harder from now. Also, she asks if I can train her running a bit as she was giving her all last time but I beat her easily. I agreed that we should do it sometime but in reality, I don’t want to. Last time I barely won and she was running after working out, I still remember the feeling of looking at her legs and back, and now her abs too. I am not sure I want to do anything physical with her, I am already not sure I am stronger one. At least I beat her in arm wrestling so my hands must be stronger.

Sis

I decided to create an Inst@gram account. All my friends have it and it’s super cool. you can post photos there and make comments and chat about different things. I asked my mom to help me but she said that we have a computer nerd at home and it will be easier for him to do it.
We went to his room and created accounts both for youtube and Inst@gram, he asks for a profile photo. Never thought about it before. Should I have biceps, legs, abs or whole body as a profile photo? I decided to go with abs because it’s really cool. So I took off my jacket and my brother takes a quick photo and looks a bit stunned. But I didn’t even flex yet doesn’t he know how flexed abs look like? I told him I was not ready yet, because I need to pump my abs a bit before. So I start to do crunches for a few minutes, it’s not enough to actually be a workout but in that way, the abs muscles have a bit of pump.
   After I am done my bro makes the photo again, why? I am not flexing still. I asked him to do it again but actually, wait till I flex the muscles. I flexed and waited for the photo but this time brother was way too slow, 30 seconds passed and he is just staring at my abs. I remind him about the photo so he wakes up from his trance and did it. I continue to flex and relax my abs and have to admit I look good. The abs workouts are really paying off. I asked my brother to try my abs out, he didn’t understand what I mean so I explained to him that I want him to punch me lightly in the stomach. I didn’t want him to hit me hard knowing his strength but I should be able to withstand light punches, we do it often with my friends.
   I flexed again and he took a swing, for a second I thought he would hit full force. But he went easy on me and gave me a light punch which I barely felt, it was a bit disappointing, my friends hit harder. I understand he doesn’t want to hurt me but I can take a bit harder punches. Thus I do realize it’s hard for him to control his strength and he is afraid he can actually hurt me. It’s good to have a brother who cares about you. He even congratulated me on my hard work, I think it’s the best day of my life.

Chapter 4: Inst@gram

Brother

As for now, I am not sure where does she have time to workout. She is posting photos to insta like every second day. And replying to all the comments and chatting. I decided I will follow her with one of my fake accounts so I can track her progress.

For now, she was only posting abs photos and still getting lots of followers that admire it. There are way too many people commenting on how strong these abs look, some even suggesting that it’s stronger than the ones adults have.

A few days ago I was forced to cut the grass, it was hot outside so I was wearing my baggy shorts and t-shirt. Meanwhile, sis was doing some gymnastic stuff outside, she did some press handstand and it was quite cool. I stopped and watched at her as I’ve never seen her actually training. She did that move back and forth, it looked hard thus I am not sure how hard it’s actually is. I can only see that all her muscles are tensed. did she become even more muscular or is it my imagination. I had to stop myself as I have work to do. I was cutting grass for half an hour and was a bit out of breath and noticed that my sister was still training and looking fresh. How much stamina does she have? She was there before me and not even out of breath of all the training.

In the evening that day, I checked my sis inst@gram account and see that there are an unusually big amount of comments, I wonder what happened. So she posted a series of photos and video of her morning routine. Yeah, she looks amazingly strong on those, but the comments are about some skinny dude watching the workout. I check the pictures and video again and see that it’s me that scrawny dude, I got caught in her video doing press handstand. And let’s put it frankly I do look ridiculous, staring like that. But as I scroll the comments there are more and more compliments about sis muscularity and that she looks much stronger than that “skinny dude”. Some even suggest that she should have run to that dude and wrestle him down there. I understand that in that video the difference looks big but it’s mainly because the camera is closer to her and I am far away. But I scroll down further and I see that one account is telling that it’s her brother. I click on that account and it’s one of her “friends” the one I was giving a lift from a gym.

After that, there are even more comments for sis to kick my butt, compare muscles or arm wrestle me. But the majority of people are saying that she looks stronger than her older brother. Her friend is most persistent about my sis wrestling me. There is heated discussion about our strength but sis actually responded that I am stronger and beat her in arm wrestling easily. Her friend objects that it was a long time ago and also her arms are stronger now but her overall muscles are much bigger. “Just look at yours and his legs,” she says. Also, friend says if sis will not wrestle with me, she will come to our house and will try herself.

Where did she meet her? It is bad enough to have a strong sister but having sisters friend that wants to wrestle with you is even worse. I would better avoid her at all cost, Not sure I want to wrestle her, it’s a no-win situation for me. I remember her legs and she trains with sis. So it will not be an easy fight for me and it will encourage my sis to try me next.

Sister

This inst@gram is really nice. I have so many comments regarding my abs and how strong it looks. Some even suggest that they look stronger then the adult ones, I am not quite sure about it as I am still only 9 but when I look at them my abs muscles really look nice. I have a lot of requests to post my workouts so I decided to do it the next morning.

I wake up in the morning set up the camera and filmed my regular gymnastic routine. At one moment my brother was cutting the grass after he was done he looked out of breath, he should have worked out before doing it, that would explain it. I’ve uploaded a few video snippets of my workout like push-ups, press handstand, and others. I still wear long sleeves as I don’t want people to look at my arms. I think am not strong enough yet.

In the evening I went to my room and check my profile. And there are tons of comments commenting on my strength. But I didn’t do anything special, just regular gymnastic stuff. It seems that for regular people those exercises are quite hard, never thought about it. I thought everyone can do them.

Some of the comments comparing me to some skinny dude, no idea what they are talking about so I looked through my snippets and so my brother in one of them. So there is already discussion thread that I should compare muscles with him or wrestle him. I responded that I already did and he beat me easily that’s where my friend kicks in and tells I should do it again or she will do it for me because I look way stronger than him at least in the legs department.

All these comments regarding me being stronger and more muscular than my brother forced me to think and I checked the videos again. And while my legs are bulging with muscles and are very thick, his have just a bone, not even hint of calves. He wears baggy shorts so I can’t see whole legs. Perhaps it’s because of the distance, I am way closer to the camera and that’s the reason my muscles look so much bigger but still his legs should not be like sticks there should be some muscles bulging.

Chapter 5

Brother

I decided to start working out, I think all these comments about my sister muscles made be a bit scared so I ordered adjustable dumbells sets that can go all the way up to 14kg. After the delivery, I have to carry dumbells one by one to my room as they were way too heavy. It’s good I was alone at home and no-one saw me.

I tried them right away to find the comfortable weight and was able to make reps with 5 kgs. I think I can do sets with 6 but want to concentrate on correct form and 5 are hard enough for me and I can feel the burn after doing 3 sets with 8 reps. I decided to make a habit of loading the dumbells to 12 kg in case my sister or her friends will walk into my room.

Next day I have to take my sister to some gymnastic competition. As we were going there she was really concentrated and wanted to win. I decided to stay there not to drive back and forth and lose time. I had my phone with me so I can watch some streams or videos. I pick my sit and just glanced at the arena, I was struck by the amount of muscles there. Is this some kind of another planet? All of the competitors are muscular and not just slight muscles but really muscular. I was feeling inferior there but decided to follow different events. My sister end up winning it, I have no idea how they give marks to different exercises but apparently, she was doing some harder stuff and better.
She was super happy and run to me after it was done. I congratulated her because that’s what adults do even if they don’t understand the subject. And she hugged me.

She is much smaller than me but when she hugged me she actually crushed my legs and lifted me from the ground. I was surprised at how easily she lifted me. I thought about pushing myself away and put hands on her shoulders but stopped because they felt muscular. I just look down at her and she was built like a tank I wanted to check for how long she can handle my weight. After a minute she gave me a final squeeze which almost cut the blood in my legs and put me down. I wonder if I can lift for a minute somebody my weight. Will need to check it out.

Sis

My brother bought dumbells to workout in his room. I would love to use those too but he said I already have a gym membership and he doesn’t so he keeps them. Will need to check later how much he lifts to know the strength difference, so I can work more and someday catch up with him.

Next day I have a regional gymnastics competition and my brother decided to watch it. I was really happy because it is the first time he actually watches me competing. I tried even harder than usual because of his support and won it.

After the competition he congratulated me and all these emotions were overwhelming I hugged him and tears went through my eyes. I hugged him really tight as I didn’t want him to see me crying, I think I even lifted him from the ground. After half a minute I noticed that yes I did lift him, he is so light in my arms. I wonder how much does the weight. I can hold him like this for hours I think. But decided to let go thus wanted to clean tears from my face first and hugged him a bit more tightly to do it.

In the evening I got an MMS from my friend with the photo. It was a photo of me lifting up my brother. She again asked me to try to wrestle my brother or she will do it herself. I’ve looked into the photo and actually I look more muscular than him but I don’t want to pick a fight with him just to check. First, because he is really kind to me and you don’t fight somebody just because you want to and second he must be way stronger than me. I still remember how easily he beat me in arm-wrestling and running.

But I do look more muscular on that photo thus it’s hard to tell because he wears pants and a long jacket.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Skinny Brother v2
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 06:51:43 pm »
Chapter 6

Brother

I have a friend in my place to play some video games together and the bad part about it he had to take his brother with him, I thought that having a younger brother is better than younger sister but it seems it’s not the case. The dude is 13-years-old and is even more annoying than my sister. He is making comments on everything we do: how should we play, how should we position ourselves in battle and so on. It’s a bit hard to have a fun time when someone always pointing out your mistakes. So we decided to have a break.

I remembered about the incident with my sister and her lifting me and decided to try and lift my friend, he is more or less same build as me, probably even a bit lighter. I set a timer for 1 minute and picked him up. It wasn’t that difficult but after 40 seconds I can feel the burn in my arms and last few seconds before timer went off I was trembling a bit. And while I managed to lift him for a minute, it was much harder for me then for my sister. Probably it’s because she is shorter. My friend wanted to lift me and was able to keep me above the ground only for 45 seconds. His brother laughed at it and called him a wimp, his brother is as skinny as we are but for some reason, he showed good resistance during the fight. My friend is a bit weaker than me as my lifting experiment showed and he was not able to pin his brothers arms down for almost 2 minutes. I wonder how would fight end if his brother would have an upper position and not vice versa. After the defeat, the brat went downstairs to watch the TV and left us alone at least.

In half an hour I heard high voices from downstairs and decided to have a look. My sister was arguing with the brat and he was provoking her. I think he wanted to beat someone after we kicked him out. So he attacked her, I wanted to help but was more curious about how the fight will end up. Thus there was no fight, he charged her and caught her off guard but to my surprise, she holds her ground and the kid ended up with his shoulder in her stomach. From there Lyza simply took him into a headlock and squeezed, the guy tried to pry her arms but couldn’t even budge them. He was turning into a tomato in 10 seconds. He starts tapping on her legs and my sister let him go. I can see she was as surprised as a guy. She didn’t suspect she can beat an older guy that easily. The brat recovered and attacked her again, he tried to bear hug her but she easily takes his arms in hers and stretched them, then she tripped him and sat on his stomach, she decided to play with him a bit and gave him few slaps with his own hands. The guy was almost crying and begged her to stop. She said she will if he promised to stop.

I quickly went back to my room so Lyza will not see me spying and because I was afraid. She just beat 13-year-old guy whom my friend got trouble to beat. Also, it was not only her beating the guy but the way she did it, she didn’t even feel the attempt of 4 years older boy, she basically manhandled him without even breaking a sweat. In my mind, I summarize information about sister: huge strong legs, unbelievable abs, muscular shoulders, ability to lift me easily and overpowering older boy easily with her arms. I think it’s the first time I truly acknowledge to myself that she must be stronger than me. From now on I will wear only baggy clothes and will try to avoid her as much as possible.

Sister

I was returning home from gymnastics and wanted to relax a bit and watch television. But when I enter the living room I found this annoying brother of Tom’s best friend. The guy was always being a jerk, bullying younger kids in the playground and just being rude to everyone. The worst thing he is always trying to hang out with kids my age so no one can fight him. I tried not to provoke him because he is already 13 and a guy but for some reason, he really wants to fight me and is just looking for a reason to do it.

Usually, I would just back down and run away but all these talking on my Inst@gram page about my strength and that I should wrestle older boys and so on left me standing there. I can always call my big brother to help if he will be beating me too badly. I was still thinking when he charged at me.

I was really scared and the only thing I managed is to flex my abs and legs before he hit me with his shoulder. His attack moved me a meter but then I put my right leg behind and we stopped. And that’s it.

The older guy charged at me full force and I barely felt him. He hit my abs with his shoulder and it was like just a light punch, he ran into my abs but it didn’t hurt. I was just standing and thinking about it all and notice that he is still trying to push me. Perhaps I am really strong, I am not sure what to do next so I just grabbed his head in a headlock and squeezed a bit. He almost immediately let me go and tried to move my arms away. I expected to battle for my position and thought about plan what to do next, but the reality was different. I didn’t even have to put effort to stop his attempts, it was like fighting small kid. I wanted to be sure that he is trying and flexed my arm, He let go of my arms and start tapping my legs with panic.

Wow just wow, I overpowered 4 years older boy with ease, I’ve decided to let him go because he was already turning colors. But after a minute he attacked me again or at least tried to. I just took a hold of his arms and pinned him. He has like no strength at all, I felt like I can do anything with him. So I started to slap him a bit with his own arms. I just couldn’t believe how easily I beat him. He started crying and begged me to let him go. I’ve made an older boy cry and forced him to beg for mercy and it wasn’t even hard. The first thought was to run and tell my brother because I was proud of myself. But I didn’t, for the first time, I thought what if comments on Inst@gram are true and I am really stronger than him.

I’ve called my friend and tell her about my “wrestling match” and she just said. “told you so” and asked, “when will I fight my brother”. I always assumed that my brother is stronger than me because he is older. But right now I made an older boy cry so perhaps it’s not age what matters but muscles. To think about it, I work out 5-7 days per week and my brother is just playing video games, perhaps I am stronger. But I need to be sure before picking a fight, not to humiliate myself again.

Chapter 7

Brother

Not sure who invented Inst@gram but I am starting to hate that person. Life was so much easier before it, we basically were living our own private lives and not interacting that much, but now, there are so many people that for some reason are interested in my sister. In her muscles, how big they are, how strong she is and so on. It’s just giving her more and more reasons to bother me. This time she asks if I can measure her muscles because she is not sure how and she wanted to measure them more precisely.

I think there is nothing wrong with such request in general and that’s the request you ask your big brother to help with, but the problem is I don’t want to know how big her muscles are, and I definitely don’t want her to know how big my “muscles” are. So it’s a bit of scary situation for me. I put my baggy clothes even thus we are inside and asked her to come.

She entered a room in her workout clothes with a sports bra. I was sitting in the chair so we were the more or less the same level. Lyza was super excited for some reason and I couldn’t understand why. But looking at her I thought about the incident more than half a year ago when I was thinking about throwing her out of the room, and it occurred to me that I would not be able to do it now, perhaps even vice versa. As she showed earlier she can easily handle my weight and lift me up, I am pretty sure she can just as easily carry me from my room and I doubt I can do it to her. She was standing next to me and I feel inferior. Her shoulders seemed bigger than mine and she was filled with muscles. All these thoughts made me quite uncomfortable and I was glad she suggested we should get started with her legs.

From previous experience I already knew that she has to make some exercises to pump the muscles and asked her if she had done it already, she said she planned to do it just before measurement and asked me if it’s ok to use the dumbells. I told her to go ahead and decrease the weight if needed. But she said it’s ok. She picked up the dumbells and started to do the lunges, I still remember that I had to carry them one each when they arrived because it was too heavy for me. How on earth there could be so many muscles on someone that small. When she was done she flexed one leg and asked me to measure it, I thought I better do it quickly so she will not have an excuse to be in my room. But when I put my hand between her legs to get the tape around her thigh she flexed her second leg. And I just stopped, I literally couldn’t move my hand. I’ve tried harder but it was impossible, those muscles were huge and strong. I’ve looked up at my sister and it seems she was chatting on the phone with someone, that’s an uncomfortable situation. How can you say your younger sister and supposedly weaker that she is holding you in place without even noticing it? I decided to use the second arm to finish measuring her thigh thus it was hard because my right hand was immobilized and I could barely move my fingers. 51 cm I announced loudly but she says ok and continues chatting. I thought waiting for her with my arm between her legs was ridiculous so said to her that she can relax her leg because I was done. She did and I was able to pull my hand back.

Arms next she said. But she asked me to measure her unflexed arm first. That’s quite a thick arm she has - 25 cm. I have no idea how good is it. For the pump, she decided to go with push-ups. She said 50 push-ups should be enough. She did them like in one minute and was only slightly out of breath. I doubt I could do 20 total not alone 50 and with such speed. She comes to me and flexed. I guess it’s the first time I actually see her flexing biceps. I suspected that her arms were strong but suspecting and seeing to balls of muscles on your sister is completely different. I forced myself not to stare at them and proceed with the tape. I’ve tried to make tape as tight as possible but found I couldn't dent her muscles. 32 cm on flexed arms, if previously I wanted to check how I do against my sister at least privately this time I actually didn’t even want to know. I will do it anyway just to be sure. But I had to live in a house where my kid sister is strong like hell and much stronger than me.

I said that we are done and she can post it on the page and she turns to leave. I turned back to my PC but suddenly heard Lyza calling me. When I turned back she just flexed her whole body together, I think I even jumped a bit from my chair, I thought she would wrestle me right there. I hope she didn’t notice it. But she just wanted to ask if it’s ok for her to sit near me and watch me play. Of course, it’s not ok but how can I tell her so. She just showed me all her muscles and I know that her muscles are much bigger than mine. So I gladly tell her to take a seat. I was trying to play a game and ignore her but she was as annoying as always and this time she added muscles into the game. While talking non-stop she started to flex and relax different parts of her body, commenting that she is starting to look really buff.

Sister

After my fight with an older boy, I decided I need to know my strength and more importantly I wanted to check my brother's strength somehow. So I decided to ask my brother to measure my muscles, I can do it myself but wanted to see how he reacts. I pretend that I don’t know how to do it and his help will be much appreciated.

He waited in his room for me and when I came in he was sitting in his chair. Why does he always wear baggy clothes, it’s not cold in the house. I stand near him and we were almost the same height. I was checking him out, it seems that his shoulders are even smaller than mine. When I stand near like this I can see that there is a difference in our builds, I really seem to have more muscles.

I decided to start measurement with my legs. Before that, I wanted to pump them a bit and spotted his dumbbells. So I took them and they are heavy I doubt I can make curls with those. I’ve made some lunges and was ready. Brother was very quick this time and started to measure me right away. When his hand was between my legs I decided to have some fun and flexed my second leg and tried to keep his hand in place. Even if he can curl those heavy dumbells my legs still have more muscles so it will be very hard for him to get out of my trap. Not to show him my intention I pretended to play with my phone. I hold him there for a minute and he just glanced at me from time to time. But then he used his second hand and measured my legs. There was no reason for me to hold him anymore but I wanted him to ask me to let him go, he looked kind of comical, sitting in the chair with an arm trapped between my legs. I hoped he would try to take it out and we would have physical confrontation there but he didn’t. Finally, he asks me to relax my legs because the measurement was done. So I forced my brother to ask me to let him go even if not directly. After I did he pulled his arm back instantly.

Arms next. I would love to use dumbells to pump my arms but I was not sure I can curl current weight and I definitely didn’t want my brother to see that I can’t do it or that I have to lower the weight. I wanted him to think that I am strong. So I went for push-ups. Not the best way to work your arms but it’s ok. I was doing them for a minute and then flexed for my brother. I wanted to check his reaction so watched him while flexing. He was trying not to stare at them but still, his eyes were fixed on my arms all the time. I think he was even trembling when he tried to measure them. After we were done I went to the door.

But one thing stopped me, during all this process he didn’t comment on my muscles like it was nothing special. Thus I know that they are big for my age. Perhaps he is as afraid of me as I am of him. I asked him to measure muscles and he agreed. I held his arm between my legs and he didn’t try to pull it out. I decided to try to force a small competition. I turned back and tensed all my muscles and call my brother. What happened next was beyond my expectations: he jumped in his chair. My brother jumped because he was scared of his 9-year-old sister. I thought of attacking him right there but he gave me no reason to. And if for some reason I fail, my life will be hell. So I asked him if it’s ok if I watch him play, I did it while flexing my muscles. He had never let me watch him play up until now. he said yeah it’s ok and pointed me to the chair near him. I was expecting him to say no and then force arm-wrestling competition like last time or at least him to try to move me out of the room. Anything which would have a physical confrontation between us. But he just agrees to my request.

I watched him playing a bit but then got bored and start flexing and relaxing different parts of my body. Brother pretended not to watch but for some reason every time I flexed he was killed in a game.

Chapter 8

Sister

The first step is done. I showed my muscles to my brother and it went even better than I suspected. I saw that he was actually a bit scared of me thus I still don’t know if I am strong enough to challenge him. It looks like I am but I want to be sure and for that, I need to check his muscles and strength. The problem is he always and it’s like always wear baggy clothes that cover most of his body. It means I need to think about ways to test him.

I was walking around thinking about different ways to force my brother to do something physical and saw a tree log in our backyard. We use it to sit and it looks a bit heavy. I decided to move it to the middle of a yard. It was much harder than I thought, the thing must weight a lot and it was really uncomfortable to carry and when I was done I just dropped it. I was really proud of myself because after this test I will know more about my brother's strength. If it was hard for me than it should be hard for him, or at least I would know if he can do this easier than me or not.

I went to his room and told him about the tree log. I said that we carried it together with my friend and I am not strong enough to carry it back. I said that I even pulled my muscle when I tried to do it myself and asked him to do it, so our parents will not be angry with me. I even promised to take his turn on dishes today if he helps me. He agreed and went outside.

He checked the tree log for a second and then instead of picking it up rolled it to its original place. He jus ROLLED it. I felt completely stupid. I’ve spent lots of effort in picking it up and carrying it, it almost fell on my legs. I even agree to do dishes instead of him today and everything to see him rolling this thing easily back to its original place. All these efforts were wasted. So I need another plan.

I want something that will force him to lift something heavy and I can’t just ask him to lift a dumbbell because he will find some excuse. And then I realized that something heavy can be me. And I just need a reason for him to do it. The next day I asked my friends and they helped me to put a ball inside tree branches, it was kind of fun to make a human pyramid. I was at the bottom holding my friend on my shoulder and she was holding my other friend on her shoulder. So the ball was not reachable both for us or my brother and he would have to lift me up to get it. I’ve learned from my mistakes and hid away the ladder so he will not have an excuse not to lift me.

When my friends went home I went to his room and asked for help. This time I didn’t want to promise him anything but decided to try another thing. I’ve changed into my workout clothes did some push-ups to look a bit more pumped and come to his room. When I asked him to do it I pretend to adjust my hair and flexed my biceps all the time. I am not sure if he even was listening to me as his eyes were transfixed on my arms. But when I repeated my request he quickly agreed. It seems I can have so much fun with him now. From now on I will try to use this tactic more often.

When we went outside I said that the ball is quite high and somebody needs to give a lift to another person to climb the tree, he agreed and said that he was ready and waited. So, he thinks I should pick him up, I am pretty sure I can but in that way, I wouldn’t be able to check his strength. I came to him and lifted him only a few centimeters from the ground, I can’t stop wondering how light he is but my experiment is more important so I lied that I can’t lift him higher because my shoulder still hurts and it’s not gonna work. He agreed and actually went to pick me up. Finally, I will at least have a feeling of his strength but then he stopped and spotted the “TREE LOG” he rolled it to the tree than with geat effort (at least it seemed like great effort) put it to a vertical position and reached the ball from it. I am gonna chop that tree log into pieces. The second time in a row it ruins my plans. When my brother went to his room again I decided to throw away the tree log and with an effort carried it and put it to the garbage bin, Lord it’s heavy.

The weekend came and this time I remembered my brother's promise about running, even if it’s not a strength challenge it’s at least something, and I can make it a bit harder. I even skipped my morning routine to be fresh and changed to my running clothes and went to grab my brother. As usual, he was sitting in his chair playing games I wonder if he ever goes out. But anyway I had to be sure he will run with me so instead of flexing my biceps I decided to ask him nicely. And decided to do it while sitting on his knees and flexing my legs and abs. He is my favorite brother after all and he promised to help me improve. So I did, I felt that he was uncomfortable and just to get rid of me he agrees really quickly. I thanked him and gave him a final hug. And went to wait for him outside.

We went again 10 laps and this time I didn’t sprint but just kept up with my brother, it was much easier than before, thus it seemed we ran faster. We finished together and I asked for some tips from my brother to improve my running. He said that if I want to run faster small distances I could use stairs to build explosive strength. I knew it already but wanted him to show me as we are already in the stadium and there are stairs. He made one run and I thought he would have a heart attack when he was back he was breathing so hard that I was worried and he didn’t run that fast. I made the run myself and yes it was a bit hard but nothing special so I made few more runs till he caught his breath. I thanked him for this great exercise and asked for more, he suggested I should use a wide step to walk the stairs with some weight. And then I got a brilliant idea: I just came to my brother and lifted him. I carried him to the stairs and he didn’t protest so I did exercise with him as a weight it was really nice. After I was done he suggested we go home but I asked if we could sprint home. I did more exercises than him but felt pretty confident seeing how he was out of breath from simply climbing stairs. So we sprinted back, it was like 400 meters, and I beat him!. Finally, I officially beat my brother at something and I beat him rather convincingly and it felt even better because I knew that I beat him even thus I should have been more tired. So at least if it comes to legs I should be stronger, at least quicker and better runner.

Brother

After I’ve measured Lyzas muscles I expected to see the numbers on her Inst@gram page but she didn’t post it for some reason. perhaps she is waiting for something. I really didn’t want to know but curiosity took over and I decided I will check my legs and biceps.

Same as my sister I decided to start with legs and pump them up a bit, I’ve tried to mimic hers lunges with my dumbbells. It was super hard and after a few reps I felt exhausted, immediately I start measuring them and they were 42 cm and I wouldn’t call them muscular. So my sister's legs are not only bulging with muscles but are also bigger. That’s not really a surprise for me after the last events but I thought the gap between us would be less.

Arms next, as my sis I checked my unflexed arms and it was embarrassing - 22 cm. I’ve tried to pump my arms the same way and went for the push-ups. Last time I thought I would have trouble doing 20… make it 10. I was struggling with the 10th rep and just couldn’t have done any more. I measured my “flexed” arm and it went up only to 24.5 cm. That’s even less then unflexed arm of that powerhouse I call sister. I thought I was stronger but come to think about it the only thing I do is sitting and playing video games. I even stopped playing soccer with my friends that often because it’s troublesome to go outside when you can play with them via the internet.

I’ve heard the door to the house opened and quickly take some clothes on to cover my legs and arms just in case. Good call. Lyza came to my room and asked me to help her to move some tree log and that she pulled a muscle when tried alone. Really, she failed with all her muscles to move it and asked me to help. How on earth will I do it? And the problem is I can’t tell her this, she even promised to wash the dishes today. So I had to go outside and have a look. There it is, laying in the middle of our backyard huge tree log, why the hell did they need to move it there I’ve almost asked my sister to help me to carry it but then I thought that it’s rollable and I should be able to just roll it back. And so I did. lord, it’s heavy, my whole body hurts from rolling it around the yard. Nevertheless, the job is done so I went back to my room.

The next day my sister come again, apparently right after work out because she looked pumped. Why did she work out that often? She was talking about something but I was mesmerized with her arms, she was adjusting hair and involuntarily flexing all the time. The arms looked huge and after already knowing how much bigger they are than mine I felt even more scared. She asks me something and I just agreed thus I haven’t even heard the question and apparently I agreed to get the ball from the tree. This shouldn’t be a problem due to my height. Hm, the ball is too high and I can’t reach it. My sister suggested that one person should lift another, so I waited. She tried and said that she couldn’t lift me higher because her shoulder still hurts. So I had to pick her up. When to think of it this was kinda funny when she suggested lifting, it didn’t occur to me that I should be lifting her in the first place and not vice versa. How the muscles and strength attitude shifted in these last days. I thought about ways of lifting her, I am pretty sure I can do it as I already did it with my friend, but I need to do it in a way she can reach a ball. But then I spotted tree log and it looked like it can be enough for me to reach the ball. So I rolled it to the tree and almost killed myself in putting it to a vertical position. After that, I just grabbed a ball and gave it to my sis.

Later that day my dad come to my room and asked for my help. Apparently, somebody pranked us and put our tree log into the garbage bin and he needs help taking it out. It was uncomfortable for both of us to get it so we had to laid the bin and together pulled it out. We picked it up together and it was super heavy. I had to stop once before taking it to the place where it belongs. Lord, it’s heavy. And my sister mentioned that she just carried it with her friend don’t even want to know how strong she and her friend really are.

The weekend came and as usual, I was doing lots of important stuff but in reality nothing. When my sister came to my room I already suspected that she wants something. Last days there were way too many requests from her. This time she just sits directly on my knees, without even asking for permission. When did she get that cocky? She was talking about running and if I could run with her again. But what worried me is that her legs were crushing mine while she was flexing them, I’ve tried to flex back to hold her weight but not sure even if she noticed my attempts. I had to agree to run to get rid of her asap as she was hurting me a bit without even realizing it. She was really happy about running together and hugged me. Not sure about her intentions but she was crushing me, I’ve almost screamed from pain but she let me go. Why did she have to put all strength in simple hugging? I was out of breath so took my time to get down.

We went for the 10 laps again but this time I tried to run full power, increasing pace lap after lap. For some reason, my sister didn’t fall back and just keep up with me. I got lucky she didn’t decide to sprint the last lap as I was running near my limit and she seemed fresh. I hoped that was it. But Lyza asked me for some tips to improve her sprint runs. I don’t think she is the one who should ask when I look into her legs but the general approach for sprints is to use stairs to train. So I told her so and went for a demonstration, I was still tired after 10 laps but managed to make a run thus was a bit out of breath. She made a few runs herself but looked not even slightly tired. Out of fun, I said she should use weights for the stairs. And she just picked me, I already know she can handle my weight but using me like a dead weight for workouts, it’s kind of embarrassing. She did the exercise while carrying me and suggested we sprint back. I hoped she would be tired after all of these and agreed. I was mistaken, she just creamed me. Lyza took a lead from the start leaving me to stare at her legs, there was nothing I could have done against those, there is simply too much power in those.

Chapter 9

Sister

I was challenged by my friend on Inst@gram. She was lifting her brother and challenged me to #liftaguychallenge. It should not be hard as I’ve already tried lifting my brother, but now I need to do it before the camera and I need to persuade him about this.

The next day my brother had to take me and my friends from the gym again and when we came out he was talking with that girl from his class. They are almost the same height but she looks so much thicker, probably she also outweighs him. I wonder if she can beat him up, Anyway, we went into the car and after a while, he was driving us home. This time all of us were in shorts and we decided to have a legs flex show. It was fun to check different parts of the muscles in our legs.

At home, I’ve complained to my friends that I am not sure how to ask my brother for an Inst@gram challenge and if they have some ideas. They suggested two options: first was not to ask at all, they know I can lift him so they suggested I should just do it with a hidden camera and the second option was to force him to agree. I really liked the “force” option but was not sure how to do it. That’s where my friends stepped up and proposed their help. We cleared our dining room from redundant furniture and I went to fetch my brother. I can already make betting on his being in the room playing some games but when I entered the room, he actually stands up from his chair. Even better for me, I thanked him for help in running last time and said that I can see the results and started flexing my legs. I even thanked him for letting me use him as weight and mentioned it was so much fun and we should do it more often. I playfully lifted him and did few squats with him, during those I just briefly asked if he can help us to get a soda from the top shelf in the dining room and of course he agrees.

When we entered the room I just said sorry to him and we attacked him together. My friends got the hold of his arms (one each) and put their legs behind his and I just tackled him to the ground. We had him flat in 5 seconds. Perfect planning. I was pinning his legs and girls were holding his arms. He was immobilized. I was expecting a fight from him but I think he knew that he has no chance against three of us so he was not fighting at all. He asks us to let him go and I said we will if he agrees for liftaguychallenge for Inst@gram, he declines my proposal. So I thought about putting more muscles into my request I encircled his legs with mine and started flexing a bit to show brother that my legs are quite strong. At that moment one of my friends asked me to hold his arm because she wants to do something. I was not sure I can hold both his legs and arm but my brother was not fighting at all so I grabbed his arm with both of mine and continue flexing my legs. Still, my brother won’t agree to the lifting challenge, why is he so afraid to do it. Then I thought that perhaps I can force him to fight me if it will hurt him. So I started to push my legs into the split and taking his legs with mine. He was obviously in pain but still didn’t struggle nor with his hand neither with his legs but after a few seconds he agrees to my request and we let him go.

For some reason, my brother was out of breath and it took him a few minutes to be ok again. My friends were ready with the phone and I picked him up for the camera. I was holding him in the air and he felt so light in my arms. I shifted all his weight into one arm and flexed the other. It should be a perfect picture. For the next snippet, I asked him to sit on my shoulder and make several squats with him. I suppose he was too afraid to say no as three of us were ready to repeat what happened previously. After the set, I asked my brother to pick me up so we can have a picture also. He says no at first but one tension of my leg muscle and double asking changed his mind. He picked me up and I was high in the air. Perhaps he tripped over something because I felt that he was struggling a bit and put me down.

After our lifting session, he went to his room grabbed something and went outside. He didn’t scream at me or raged. He didn’t even promise revenge. Instead, he just left the house. perhaps he was afraid we will attack him again. And perhaps we would, at least now I know that we can handle him together so he will better listen to us. Also, him being out of his room presented a perfect opportunity for me. For a long time, I wanted to try his dumbells and now he was not at home. We went together into his room, so even if he will be back he won’t be able to do anything. And I grabbed his dumbells. They are heavy, I think like 12 kg but I felt like I can try them. I was able to perform 6 curls till got tired and my friends stopped at 1-2 curls. So I still have a way to go till I catch him in strength but the gap is not that big already and 3 of us can easily handle it. Also, it’s just arms that he trains and my overall physique is much better. It would be fun to actually wrestle him.

Brother

Sometimes I don’t like grown-up life, especially when it comes to taking my kid sister from the gym. This time I arrive earlier and went out of the car, I again saw the girl from my class and this time she saw me too and come by. We talked for a while and surprisingly it was very nice. I liked her a lot and she didn’t run away from me also. In five minutes my sister and her friends came and I told them to wait in a car. Rebecca, the girl from my class, was really surprised that Lyza is my sister and told me that she works really hard in the gym and she is strong. Not sure how to react on that, should I be proud that she is strong or ashamed that I don’t look that strong. Anyway, Rebecca also asked me for help. It seems she wants to improve in math and I can help her. I gladly agreed and invite her to our house in a few days.

On the road home the girls were showing off their legs again but I was thinking about Rebecca and didn’t pay attention to them. As usual, I let them out first and went to my room. Shortly Lyza came in and I decided to be proactive and stand up from my chair. I didn’t want her to sit on my knees and hug me there like last time. She started talking about our running and how helpful I was to her, she even showed me her flexed legs which were bulging with muscles. How could I even thought that I can match her in running before? She also thanked me for being a great coach and for weight exercise and that we should do it more often. Apparently, my weight is really good for her and as to prove it she picked me up again. She really needs to get rid of that habit and perhaps switch of picking up her friends and not older brother. Lyza even starts doing small squats with me and just as a mention she asked me to go and help her friends fetch something because they are too short. My first thought was to refuse but she was holding me easily above the ground and I am pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to stop her from carrying me there.

Upon entering the room my sister says “sorry” and then next moment I am already laying on my back with three girls holding me. Not sure even how it happened, I’ve tried to move my arms but her friends are holding them firm so there is no chance. Lyza asks me to make liftaguychallenge with her for Inst@gram profile. I thought to agree to that to get rid of them but didn’t want to show that I am doing this because they forced me to and said “no”. That was a huge mistake as my sister started to just crush my legs with hers. Somehow she encircled our legs and started flexing hers, I’ve tried with all my might to flex back but it was like being pushed by a press. She was just doing it back and forth and what seemed without even thought that she can be hurting me. To make matters worse her friend needed to do something and asked my sister to hold my arm also, I sensed my chance and wanted to get free but she held me easily in place and then she started to move my legs apart. I panicked because it was very painful and tried to get free but it was useless to fight versus these girls. They just easily overpowered me. Not to receive some permanent damage I quickly agreed to that lift thingy.

I was out of breath because of the “fight” and tried to register in my head what just happened. The girls attacked me and beat me in like 5 seconds. My sister was holding my legs and one arm and I couldn’t even move her a bit. She was hurting me simply by flexing those muscles without even realizing it and she was ready to hurt me with tearing my legs apart. So I decided to follow all her requests not to provoke the fight.

The lifting session was ok. I already knew she can handle my weight so it was no surprise in her lifting me. She even squatted a few times with me on her shoulder it looked like she can handle the much bigger weight and it’s too easy for her. The bad part of the session was when she asked me to lift her. I really didn't want to and said her so, but she started advancing to me and flexed those legs. I didn’t want to live through the pain again and quickly agreed. It’s a bit awkward situation to me when Lyza knows she can force me to agree to her requests by hurting me even if it’s done with the help of her friends. I was confident about picking her up as I did it a couple of days ago with my friend who is much older than her. But to my great surprise, she felt heavier than him. Perhaps I was exhausted after the fight or perhaps she was actually heavy but I was sure I couldn’t hold her for a minute. So after a while, I put her down, my arms were already trembling a bit, hope she didn’t notice how hard it was for me to lift her up.

After we were done I decided to sneak out of the house so they will not attack me again. I need to know their schedule so next time there are three of them in our house I will try to play with friends or stay at school longer.

Chapter 10

Sister

My friend wanted to come to my house to show me something. Heh she is evil, yesterday when we wrestled my brother she did take a few photos and make a small video. That was the reason she asked me to hold his arm during our tussle.

I look into the first picture and there are my legs encircling his. It looks interesting, even in his pants my legs seemed much bigger than his but perhaps it’s because I am wearing shorts and all my muscles are visible. The second picture is different… In this picture is the moment where I flex my legs and if in the first picture my legs seemed just bigger then his, in this it looks like I am crushing him. The third picture is the best, my friend stretched his pants so basically you can see an outline of his versus mine. They are so skinny and I mean really really skinny, especially when compared to my flexed once. Now it explains why he stopped wearing shorts, I would also be ashamed of such legs.

Video next, she filmed when I was moving his legs apart. She is great I would never come up with such a beautiful idea. I look super strong in that, no wonder so many people are saying that. It shows that I am doing whatever I want with my brother and in this video, I can see that my brother is tensing his legs and he is suffering pain. So he was actually trying to stop me from hurting him and I didn’t even notice it during the fight. Just wow, I never thought I am that strong. And what’s more important that my legs are that much stronger than his. I watched the video like 5 times comparing our bodies: my legs just dominated his, my back seems to be wider then his even my buttocks are muscular. Now I regret only one thing that I didn’t wrestle him there one on one. But it’s never too late, he does have an edge in the upper body but it’s not that big and I am way stronger in legs then he is, so I should be able to handle him. Plus I can have a lot of fun even now using my legs versus his.

Later that day I wanted to see how my brother reacts to the photos before posting them so I waited for him in his room. To keep myself busy I did my regular workout routine, usually, his room is off-limits to me but why should it be? He can enter my room whenever he wants so I have the same right to be in his. I was doing push-ups when he entered the room so I didn’t see his expression but he just asked if I wanted something. I asked him to give me a minute to finish the set and he didn’t object. A few months ago I wouldn’t even dare to do such things but now things are different, I was able to hurt him with my legs and I feel like he is more afraid of me than I am of him.

After I was done I sat on the bed and asked for help with the photos. He was clearly nervous so I apologized for hurting him last time and told him that I know he protects me but he shouldn’t let me hurt him and next time it’s quite ok to fight back and I will not tell parents about it. He tried to come up with an excuse that he will next time but we both know he tried before and I just creamed him with my legs. Anyway, he sat near me and I showed him the photo with him holding me. Nothing special about it, yes I look muscular but he is way taller than me. Next on the line is me squatting with him on my shoulder. It looks so easy so I commented that he should start eating or at least take some weights when I am squatting him because it’s waaay too easy. I saved the best one for the end and this one I’ve already posted to Inst@gram. I am holding my brother with one arm and flexing the other. I can see in his face he is surprised so I pushed it a bit commenting that I was not aware my arms are so big. And just to compare I started flexing. Innocently I asked if my arms are a good size for my age or should I work out them a bit more so one day I can be as strong as he is. He said that yes my arms look very strong and wanted to leave but I stopped him because reading comments is the best part and we can do it together. There are so many comments about my strength and how good I look but I am almost skipping those and only focusing on the ones where people say that I look much stronger than “the dude” or that I did a good job of “showing my brother who is the boss”. I make a pause reading them and check my brother and with each such comment, he seemed less and less in control. Perhaps I should have started a fight with him but my idea was to show him what people think about us and that we both know how much stronger I look. When we were done my brother asked for a favor.

He asked me not to be at home when Rebecca will come but I don’t have anything planned for that time and said that I would rather not but if he wants I can do it for him in exchange for a small favor. I want him to make a few photos of my abs in a way I can’t do it alone. We went to the bar and usually I use a chair to reach it but having my brother nearby I asked for a lift, it is never a problem when I have my friends at my place, we just boost each other jump till we reach the bar. But it didn’t work this time, I jumped but didn’t feel any boost and couldn't reach the bar. Brother said that I weight too much and should stop eating like a horse. I didn’t think that and decided to weigh myself before proceeding. We went to the bathroom and I stepped on a scale - 47 kg. That’s quite a lot for someone who is just 140cm. But I don’t feel heavy and can handle myself quite well.

But back to business, this time brother lifted me up and I was able to grab the bar. My brother went after the phone and I did a few pull-ups to look better on the photos. His job was to take photos while I work out my abs. I did lots of leg raises and felt really pumped, the photos should be awesome. I decided to finish the set withholding my legs straight in L position. My brother was still doing photos and I asked him to come closer when he did I rested my legs on his shoulders. I felt really good watching down at him and he looked scared and I think he should be. We both know that my legs are really strong and I can use them to hurt him. I’ve asked him to come a bit closer and try my abs because it looked really good. Now his shoulders are behind my knees so I relaxed legs and was almost sitting on him. His face was directly in front of my abs and I said to him to start punching it. Not asked or anything but told him to do it. I know he doesn’t have the leverage to actually punch it but that’s not the point. The point is me telling him what to do. He didn’t cooperate at first so I told him to “start punching now” and he obeyed immediately. I know it's hard to make a strong punch in his position and that he is perhaps scared to punch me harder but it feels more like he is touching my abs then actually hitting it but it’s still funny to watch. After a while, he started to slow down and stopped but I didn’t tell him to stop and wanted to enjoy this moment for a bit longer so I said him to continue and added please this time. He again did as I said but this time it was more like moving hands towards my stomach. I waited for half a minute or so but the movements became so slow that I can count to 5 between them and I think his hands were trembling from fear. I told him that he can stop and he instantly dropped his arms to his sides. It’s a superb feeling to be able to control your older brother and to see the fear in his eyes, and I did it alone without the help of my friends. And I wanted more, in the position he is right now I am pretty sure if I will order him to bark he will. But I rather would like that he will acknowledge how strong I am. So I asked what does he think about my body. After a long pause, he said that my abs are very strong. I thanked him and said that if he wants to have such strong abs I can work out with him, and I was not only asking about abs. Are my legs not strong? And to make a point about it I moved my legs to one side and to another taking my brother with me. He quickly agrees that my legs are strong too. I so want to continue our talk but I feel that my hands are getting tired, I am actually supporting my body all the time and I don’t want to show any sign of weakness to my brother. But I want the memory of this moment so I told my brother to turn around and take the phone from his pocket. After he obeyed I told him to take a selfie, clearly, he didn’t want to but I flexed my legs a bit and added, please. With trembling hands, he did as he was told and showed me the picture. I liked it and take the legs from his shoulder and did few more pull-ups just to show off. After I was done I told him that he can go now and he just went to his room. I understand that he was doing everything when I had my legs near his neck but my last request was not the case and still he listened. Is he so afraid of me? And this opens up so many possibilities, I can order him around even without my friends.

Brother

We have a new substitute gym teacher and it seems it’s not enough to be good at just running to pass the lessons. Everyone should be able to do a bare minimum in all kinds of sports. Today we were forced to do pull-ups. The first guy came and couldn't jump high enough, he tried a few times but with the same result. The teacher didn’t want to waste the whole day so when he jumped next time she just helped him to reach it. Not sure what was the point as the guy didn’t even clear single pull up. The same happened with the next few guys. When it was my turn I take a time to prepare my jump but the teacher was not aware of it so she just simply lifted me to the bar. I didn’t do any better than previous guys. I guess this exercise is a bit too hard for us to start. Out of 15 boys, we succeeded in doing 15 pullups in total and that’s only because one guy did 10 of them.

The teacher was super angry, she was trying to explain that physical condition is very important and that we should train more and so on. But who cares about sports nowadays when you have online games. We also point out that pull-ups are a bit too hard. It triggered her even more, she said she is also a gymnast coach of young girls (that explain her strength of lifting us) and that all of them can do lots of pull-ups easily. Of course, they can they are small and light. But what worried me that she promised to bring a few girls to our lesson if we will not improve in a few weeks. And she will force us through strength competition with these girls.

On the way home I was processing what happened during the lesson and what are potential consequences. I don’t think there are many gymnastics school in our town, I even think there is only one. So there is a really big big chance that this woman is Lyza’s coach. And if all of us will not be able to do some pull-ups she can bring her to our class and do some strength competition. It will be total public humiliation and I need to think about the ways to avoid it. With these thoughts in my head, I entered the room.

Lyza was doing push-ups in there. Wha the hell is she doing in MY room? How dare she be here when I am not even at home? The problem is she looks so strong that I am afraid she would turn on me if I tell her to leave or screamed at her. I watched her a bit and then decided to check if she wants something. She told me to wait till she finishes her set, it doesn’t seem right and I don’t like her attitude at all but what can I do? So I waited.

She sat on a couch after and I followed her, I was not sure what to do. She did hurt me yesterday and I have to say something about it otherwise she would think that I am afraid of her, but the problem is I really am. Perhaps she saw my hesitation and bring the subject herself. With all her innocent she apologized for hurting me and said that’s ok to fight her back next time and she will not tell our parents if I fight her. Ok, did she really not even notice that I was trying to fight them, that’s not encouraging. And she plans to have “next time”, what will I do if she will attack me one on one. For now, I will try not to give her a reason to. After, she wanted me to check the photos from yesterday, like forcing me to make them was not enough, today is different and her friends are not here but as I decided I will try not to provoke her.

She showed me a photo of me lifting her where one can see that I struggle a bit with her weight, but it’s good already I was able to lift her. In the second snippet she is squatting with me on her shoulders and it looks way too easy for her. I wonder if I can squat somebody my weight or even my sister. To add to my thoughts Lyza said that I am way too light to squat and I should eat more or carry weights with myself so she can have good exercise with me. Why should she always assume that there should be more events like this? I think the barbell would work better for her and she should use those instead of me but decided to just ignore her comment. Then there is a picture which she already posted to her page. I suspected she is lifting me easily, but holding me with one arm is a bit too much, to make matters worse she is flexing the other, did it become bigger? As to answer my question Lyza starts flexing her arm and compare it to the picture. She was kind of curious if her arm is big for her age and if she has to work out more to be as strong as me. She had to be kidding me, those arms are big for any age. I would go sleeveless all days if my arms would be close to hers. And she is flexing those monsters right in front of me, when did they grow so much. Now I doubt I was stronger than her even year ago because there is no comparison now. I wanted to leave but she asked me to read comments with her as it is the best part. Yes, perhaps for her but reading that your sister is super strong is not very fun. Why so many people have to write something? You check a photo and scroll further, you are not obliged to write a comment that the girl looks much stronger than a boy, or that she did a good job of showing your brother who rules and so on. And she was reading all these comments and I would say she paused on purpose so I can read those too, perhaps she expected some kind of reaction from me. But what could I say? I can see from her reaction that she really enjoys this situation and is checking me out. I was really worried that all these comments will push her to try me out but luckily she just giggled on them and didn’t proceed. I feel like I have to say something so I switched the conversation into another subject. My friend will come to study tomorrow and I feel like I want my sister not to be at home.

Lyza agreed on one condition. She needs the help of taking photos of her abs. I didn’t think it should be that hard so agreed. We went to the bar not sure why did she choose it to train abs but nevertheless. It was a bit of deja vu from my classes. The person standing near the bar and it is too high for her to jump. I thought I would mimic my teachers move and help Lyza. But for some reason it didn’t work, I’ve tried to boost her during jump but she was way too heavy for me. I said to her that she should stop eating that much. Sister didn’t believe me and we went to check. She stepped on a scale and it showed 47 kg, that’s just a lot for somebody her age and it’s definitely more then I can lift. I see that she was also surprised and went back. I decided to check my weight before following her and it went up to 53 kg. I quickly stepped back so my sister will not see it. I knew I was skinny and don’t have good muscle tone. But I do run a bit and thought that I would not weight only 6 kg more than my sister who is almost 40 cm smaller than me. I really need to start eating and working out, if she ever sees me without clothes she would laugh like hell.

With all these “cheering” thoughts I came back and lifted my sister to the bar, she really weights a lot. I went to grab a phone and noticed she did a few pull-ups. I am not surprised she can do them but previously I thought it’s because she doesn’t weight anything and now I know it’s not the case. Lyza started doing leg raises and I concentrated on photos, better to be done with it as quickly as possible. And it’s better to take photos then to think about my sister's strength because I was almost sure I can’t hang on the bar for so long not even mentioning doing leg raises. After a while she kept her legs straight in front of her and told me to come closer, I did and was concentrated on photos so I didn’t notice she put her legs on my shoulders. I stopped and looked at her and she was smiling like she knew she had me. And she was right, there is no way I can fight her legs, they look even more muscular that close from my face. She asked me to come closer to have better look on her abs and my neck was between her thighs. Then she commanded me to punch her abs, not asked or even said. It was a direct command like she knew she had full control over me and there is nothing I can do. I saw a great opportunity to let out my anger and started punching as hard and as fast as I can. But it didn’t end as I expected, I know I didn’t have leverage and motions were limited but I thought she would at least feel pain but apparently, it was not the case, it was like hitting a wall, the wall with bricks, eight hard bricks. I continued to punch her for a minute or so and felt that I can’t do it anymore. I can’t keep my arms up any longer and can’t generate enough power to actually hit her so I stopped. It was a relief but the problem is that Lyza said to me to “continue please”. Yeah “please”, I thought about telling her right away that I can’t do it anymore but that would show just how weak I am. She is hanging on a bar with her arms and taking punches and I am tired just because I was hitting her for a minute. How would she react? I didn’t want to find out so I tried to “punch” her more. My hands were already trembling from tiredness and I was doing it with really hard effort. I think a few more seconds and I would just give up, not caring about possible consequences. But Lyza told me that I can stop, I thought about thanking her but I am not sure how would it sound. When did she become so strong that I basically have to ask permission to stop punching her as to read my mind she asked what I think of her body. The only thing that comes to mind is her abs, muscular ripped abs which I can’t even hurt even if I want to, it’s more like a wall. So I said to her that it looked very strong. I hoped she would be happy and would let me go but it seems I forgot about her legs and to remind me about them she started moving them from side to side taking my body with them I was forced to quickly agree that her legs are also strong. As it was not enough she ordered me to turn around and take a selfie, I was not sure about it and I think Lyza sensed that because suddenly I felt my neck being squeezed. At that moment I thought I would pass out but Lyza relaxed her legs and not to provoke her I quickly took the picture. Not sure was it because of her squeeze or perhaps I was still tired but it took me a lot of effort to lift my arms.

Finally, she took her legs from me and did a few pull-ups. How the hell can she still do those, is she even a human? I waited patiently not daring to simply walk away because I don’t know what to expect from my little sister. A few weeks ago she was just spoiled brat and not making me troubles at all, but now she starts discovering what she can do with her power, so I don’t want to give her more opportunities to do that at my expense. After she was done Lyza said that I “can go now” and I did. It was more she allowed me to go away and I think we both felt that way. And if last time she was ordering me around because of her friends, today she did it alone, she completely showed how strong she is and that I can’t do anything against her body.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 06:54:51 pm »
Chapter 11

Sister

Today my brother has a guest, the girl from the gym, she has come to “study” as I believe them. I would really like to talk to her as we have a lot in common and I saw her in the gym but a promise is a promise so I will not be at home but it still gives me the possibility to climb the tree and spy on them.

it’s the first time my brother will have a real girl in his room. Boring… they are really studying for already an hour but I am not giving up. I have a perfect spot in a tree where I can check the window and see the whole room. I think they are done for today and the girl spotted the dumbbells and tries them out, she did 15 curls easily, this weight is way too light for her. And now they are kissing feee, it even seems that she is kissing him. She pushed him to the wall and kissed him again, from this position I can’t see my brother at all because the girl is wider than him the funny thought comes to my mind: if she easily curls brothers dumbells then she can do whatever she wants with him and he will not be able to stop her. But they have stopped kissing and left the room. I didn’t hear anything for like 10 minutes suppose they continued their kissing near the entrance but I can’t see them there. Then I’ve heard the door closing and saw brother coming back to his room. Time to get down but with the last glance I saw my brother approaching the dumbells and I stayed. Now is the chance to actually check his strength.

He picks the dumbbell and tried to curl it but he couldn’t. He couldn’t curl it even once I saw that he is trying with all his might but he can’t even lift it a bit. Then he took the dumbbell into two hands and was able to curl that weight, he did 6 reps and tried for more but couldn’t. So he did the same amount of curls with two arms that I did with one. And all this time I was afraid that his arms are super strong. How stupid I was but it explains everything, Why he agrees to everything I say, and why he is trying to avoid any confrontations. I showed him my muscles and he knows that I am way stronger than him. I wanted to go to his room and attack him immediately but our parents will be at home soon and I don’t want them to interrupt us. I really want to check how much stronger I am than him, from now on he will do everything I want, that’s so cool.

Brother

Rebecca came after classes and I got lucky that my sister kept her promise. It would have been too awkward if she starts to lift me up and flex her muscles in front of Rebecca and I wouldn’t be able to stop her or pushed her out but looking into Rebecca I think she could. She looks awesome. She wears tight pants that outlines her legs and butt and while my sister looks super strong for her age she just looks strong. I think I would drown in those pants. She wears a jacket and the only thing I can tell about the upper body that she is wider than me. We are the same height and I am pretty sure she outweighs me by a lot.

She sat on my chair and I guided her in different math problems, she was smarter than I thought and after a while started act playfully: dropping a pen, opening the jacket to show her cleavage, she even touched my buttocks once. I would assume that this behavior would be a go for the guys but I’ve never dated a girl and was a bit shy and not sure of myself. She would laugh me off if she can see my muscles. So I pretended that we are only studying.

We finished the planned material and chatted a bit about next time, so there will be next time, perhaps I will have the courage to do something. Then she spotted dumbbells and said it’s nice that I try to work out. She picked them up and said they are cute and curled easily 15 reps. Is it me who is super weak or are all girls around me super strong? I said that she must be very strong to curl the weights this easily and she took the compliment nicely, even blushed a bit. She asked me if I think she is pretty, what kind of question is it, she is perfect. But I just answered - yes. The next thing that shocked me, she started kissing me, I’ve never kissed a girl before, and here was a beautiful girl making the first step. Something in my pants reacted very positively about this and she felt it. She pulled back a bit and said she is really happy I like her “that” much and went for me again but this time she put more passion into it.

Rebecca pushed me to the wall and started to explore my mouth. I was in heaven despite her crushing me to the wall. At one moment she grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them, I’ve never been in so much pain, I’ve tried to move but couldn’t. I didn’t want the kiss to stop but the pain was bigger and I screamed a bit then she realized that she was hurting me. She said sorry and went out of the room, for me it was the best experience in my life and I didn’t want it to end so I went after her.

I caught her and she started to apologize: saying she didn’t plan to hurt me and that she really likes me and that she ruined everything. I just kissed her and said that I like her too and it was the best minute of my life. We kissed a bit more but then she asked to check my shoulder and perhaps put something cold into it. I tried to talk her off mainly because I was not sure how she would react to my skinny arms. It didn’t help as she just easily took my hoody from me and rolled my sleeve. By the look on her face, I can see she was surprised. She examined my shoulder and said it was nothing serious and kissed it but I should train it a bit so it will be more resistant. We agreed that next time after the math lesson she will help me with that.

I went back to my room and spotted dumbbells and decided to give it a go. I tried to mimic Rebecca's movement with one hand but couldn’t even lift it a bit, tried a few times with the same result. I switched to two hands, I curled it once and already felt that I won’t be able to do 15 reps. I cheated my way to 6 curls with bad form and couldn’t lift it anymore. I felt pathetic, I had a perfect girl in my room curling it easily with one arm for reps and I was not able to even curl it 7 times. I hope she doesn’t mind it and we will still have a good time.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 08:42:25 pm »
Thank you for continuation! I hope this one will go in less violent way :)

Offline ravanin

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 07:33:44 am »
praise the sun!!

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 04:27:39 am »
Chapter 12

Sister

The day has come. Our parents will be away and today I will finally fight my brother. From the early morning, I felt super excited. I made various scenarios of how it will be, and that was my only thought the whole day. I came earlier than him and prepared the place. I wanted to stretch a bit and warm up so started doing exercises; I think I forget myself doing those and heard my brother's car parking and I was not ready. I rushed to place the phone into a hidden spot and got where I put all the furniture and cables from the room. I was done when my brother entered the room.

There was no turning back, if I will not challenge him now, he will just go to his room. I’ve asked him to come by and check my arm because it hurts but in reality just wanted him to come closer. When he did, I flexed the arm and asked him if he is not afraid of me. He said no, but I can see in his eyes that he is. I took a hold of his shirt with one arm and flexed the other and said that perhaps he should because I can beat him easily. I was so sure of myself and so hyped about the whole setup and wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. But then the unexpected thing happened, he pulled me and I fell.

Instinctively, I let go of his shirt and fell on my stomach. I completely didn’t expect this, and my brother was quick and sit on my back. He even pulled my hand behind for a back arm lock. I was too surprised and didn’t resist. I tried to fight back, but for some reason, I couldn’t move my legs at all and he also got my arm. He was not hurting me but I couldn’t get free, I’ve tried to muscle my way from his hold but couldn’t. He didn’t push my hand further but secured his hold with his knee. I was trapped. He was holding me easily and despite my behavior towards him he was not trying to hurt me, just held me in place.

And that’s where all my dreams about being stronger than my brother go. I was so sure of myself I had hundreds of different scenarios in my head, but I lost without even a proper fight. How can I be so stupid to challenge him? All these emotions took over and I’ve started crying. My brother let me go instantly and sat near me. He even said sorry, but that’s me who should say it. I just hugged him and cried a bit more on his shoulder.

Later that day my friend visited me and asked how did it go. I’ve tried to explain to her but really couldn’t I was lost. She asked for the video and I totally forgot I filmed it but I didn’t want to see it, anyway. I had enough humiliation for one day.

Brother

Life is getting better. I had a perfect day at school nevermind the lessons as I am always good at it but today we chatted with Rebecca almost non-stop. She was really enthusiastic about helping me with workouts and already had a plan for different days. We are supposed to start as soon as possible. I think she likes me and I definitely like her so it would really awesome to see her more often and in private.

Coming home puts my spirits down a bit because Lyza s annoying as hell lately and because I can't really see a solution to it. I was lost in my thought when I entered the house and for some reason, our main room was completely empty I barely notice my sister at the end of the room with lots of stuff gathered in there. I didn't want to know what happened and was happy to be on my way when my sister asked me to check her arm. She pulled a muscle or something.

I had to look down at her arm and bend a bit then out of nowhere she grabbed my t-shirt in one hand. I was completely stuck; I didn't provoke her or anything. Then he flexed the other hand and asked if I am afraid of her. Of course, I was - she already showed that she is much stronger than me. I was in a terrible situation with no way out, so I ran away and pulled with everything I had backward. I was not expecting it to work, but it did. Lyza let go of my t-shirt and we both fell, feeling free I wanted to run away but I knew she can easily catch me with her inhumanly strong legs. Checking all the options in my head, I noticed that "powerhouse" seemed to be stuck. I seized my opportunity and quickly climbed on top of her. One quick glance and I saw that her legs are stuck, and she fell on her right arm. Not even sure why but supposedly watching WWE sometimes helps, I grabbed one free Lyza's arm into the back arm lock.

Till that point everything was easy but suddenly her arm stopped moving further and as hard as I tried I couldn't move it. Scared that she will break free I even started using my legs to make the hold as painful as possible. I was not making any progress but was able to hold her arm so assumed it was already at the furthest position.

Then something strange happened, my sister started crying. I've hurt my sister. I understand that she was behaving and provoking me but still I hurt my much younger sister so she started crying, she is still so young and I am still her much older brother. I let her go instantly and tried to comfort her, I even apologized for hurting her and we sat like this for quite some time.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 04:56:37 am »
Awesome! It's really funny :) This situation reminds me about manga Transfer Student Storm Bringer, where MC is painfully weak, but he is so lucky that everyone thinks he is really strong.

I hope this situation will motivate Lyza to train even more and surpass even Rebecca. So no luck will help her brother in a friendly challenge :)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 07:12:22 am »
Chapter 13

Sister

In the morning, I felt pain in my hand like moral pain was not enough. Usually, I can tolerate small suffering, but I need to train for gymnastics, and it gives me a lot of discomforts. So I told my mom that I fell on it and we went to the doctor. While waiting for the examination I thought about my situation. Despite all my training and working out at home, I am still just a little girl and the worst thing is that my brother whom I was humiliating, even in presence of my friends, is still protecting me and will never hurt me. Why should he be so damn good?

During the examination doctor complimented on my muscle size. It felt strange to get praise from a complete stranger. But that's the end of the good news - there was a fraction in the bone, so I will have to wear a hand cast for a few weeks. I still can train my legs, and just to feel better I went to the gym later.

I could not concentrate on working out properly so was not too angry when somebody interrupted me. Rebecca (my brother's friend wanted to chat with me). She promised to help him with workouts but is super busy this week, so asked me to do it, like he is not capable of doing it himself. She even printed out a program for him but said that I am free to change as I want if it will be too hard or too easy for him. I even got her permission to kick his arse a little if he will not listen, but I should not hurt him too much. I've tried to tell that he is the one who can beat me up, but she just touched my biceps and laughed out loud like I said a good joke.

The whole ride back I was thinking about what happened and why didn't she even consider the possibility of my brother beating me up. That boosted my mood a bit, but I was still believing in my brother's strength, thus I promised to train him, and he will be definitely scared of Rebecca so he will obey me.  So I went to his room to tell him "good news".

This time he was not alone, playing games with his geeky friend. I almost turned around but while my brother was in baggy clothes as usual. Kevin, his friend, was sleeveless, and it was hilarious. He has like zero muscles, and I just had to see him doing exercises.

I informed my brother about the conversation with Rebecca and that she asked me to train him today. He was not too happy about it, but he didn't complain, thus he also didn't stand from his computer assuming we will do it later because he has a friend visiting. I was stubborn and pointed out that he also needs training and poked his friend playfully in the stomach. The friend poked me back and then decided to playfully fight with me, I was scared at first and tried to, more or less, avoid him in the room. He was running after me like a bull, a slow uncoordinated bull, and I avoided him easily, after a minute or so, he stopped and sat on the floor breathing heavily. Wow, he really needs to exercise at least a little.

I sneaked to him and put my hand on his head declaring myself "the ultimate winner". Out of nowhere, he tackled me, or at least he tried. From his position, he doesn't have speed and from his appearance, he doesn't have weight either. So it looked more like he hugged me, so I hugged him back with my arm around his neck and playfully squeezed. He tried to stand up and pick me up with him but failed. And I am not that heavy. Failing at his first approach, he decided to pry my arm away. I almost let it go but was curious how hard it would be to hold him. I expected him to be able to free himself, but instead, I was able to hold my own, and that's one arm versus his two. Not even that, I was doing it easily, at that moment I heard him screaming for my brother to help. So all this time Kevin was trying for real to fight me. I thought we just had a friendly tussle.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 07:25:37 am »
Hm, interesting turn of events. I like that you have brought outsiders to brother/sister relationships :)

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 02:11:58 am »
I like her apparent change of heart to a more teasing/playful relationship, and I look forward to his progress thank to both Rebecca and Lyza (girl, no wonder Rebecca never considered he'd be able to beat you  :laugh:)

Offline john jonh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 04:33:26 am »
would love to see this going on
User is currently banned [View]

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 08:29:36 am »
Chapter 14

Brother

It was so good day before I got a call from Rebecca telling me she can't make it this week and feeling happy that she has found the perfect substitute. The problem was that the perfect substitute was my sister, the last person I want to actually train with and I can't say no because she even gave her permission to "kick my ass", even if I beat her yesterday I know it was more luck then skill or strength.

So to avoid any physical activity with Lyza I invited my friend over, it's gonna be the perfect excuse. As I expected my sister came directly to my room with "good news", seems she didn't even notice I have a guest but right away pointed out that I have a friend over and can't do it right now. To my surprise, she poked my friend and said he should also do exercises with us, watching them both was funny Lyza's body was all muscles and his all bones. I think Kevin didn't notice the muscles my sister has because he decided to just wrestle her. My sister didn't put him down and instead was running away from him giggling all the time. It was obviously too easy for her and too hard for him, so after a minute, he was completely out of breath. I hoped it would be the end of it but he decided to tackle her and Lyza casually put him into a headlock, she was definitely just playing around but Kevin was actually trying, soon the thing I feared happened he asked for my help.

I told my sister to let him go but she just flexed her other arm (the one in casting) and said "NO" and showed a tongue. I didn't want to fight her under any circumstances but I doubt there will be a better opportunity than now. She can't use her left arm and there are two of us. So we should be able to easily beat her up.

I advanced them slowly and my sister backed off a little dragging my friend along, I decided to finish it quickly and charged at them. Lyza immediately positioned Kevin between us but it didn't stop me. I tackled both of them and we end up on the floor with us on top of her. The issue was she held him still in a headlock, so I decided to solve that problem first. Slowly and steadily with our combined effort, we were pushing Lyza's arm away. And I mean two of us were able just barely push my younger sister's arm away. At that moment I was super glad she couldn't use her other arm but still, we need to think about the way to pin her. We secured her arm and I asked my friend to hold it while looking into a way to improve our position, we were still on top of each other like a pyramid, but while I was checking out I heard Kev asking for help - he was in a headlock again so we started over. We pinned her hand to the floor but I couldn't let go because Kevin was not strong enough to hold her arm in our current position, and I didn't want him to let go as I was not sure I was. We need to position ourselves in a way he can use his weight to do it.

Suddenly I feel myself moving to the floor, focusing too much attention on the arm I completely forgot about her legs and the position we were in. We were stuck on top of each other between her muscular legs and right now those muscles were moving us towards the floor. I was thinking about the way to free ourselves when suddenly we moved in the opposite direction. This pattern repeated few times accompanied by my sister's laugh. I would laugh myself if I wasn't involved - a young girl with one hand in the cast is doing exercises when two older boys are trying to fight her. But anyway I have a plan, on the lower point, I quickly position all my weight to the end of her leg so it would be really difficult even for Lyza to make the move and it worked. We were able to stop her movement but still, she doesn't look pinned. It felt like a stalemate for us for a couple of minutes but then I noticed her other leg moving towards her head, she should not be that flexible with all that muscles. Anticipating her move I panicked because there was nothing I could do, if I let go of her arm she would headlock my friend, if I would let go of her leg she would just squeeze us, so I whispered to my friend to quickly let go of Lyza and roll away from her.

We move out from her and stand up breathing heavily, this little tussle took a lot from us. Lyza on the other hand didn't rush, taking her time she got up, turned her back to us, and stretched a bit. We didn't dare to attack her and just waited. Slowly she turned and looked at us, smirked, and said that it was a good and fun cardio session and we can call it a day unless we want to continue. My friend quickly screamed - NO. And she slowly walked past us away. On the level with Kevin she quickly turned around and faked a tackle, he jumped and fell to the floor which provoked a laugh from this little powerhouse.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 12:14:14 pm »
I really like howbit goes! Thank you :)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2021, 05:24:09 am »
amazing story

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2021, 06:53:03 am »
assassinua, I am curious if you are planning to describe more muscle and strength growth of Lyza? Now it's a bit not vlear if she really growth bigger and stronger. More muscle and strength measurements for the future?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny Brother v2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View