Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575448 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:44:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Flex Friends
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flex Friends  (Read 31171 times)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Flex Friends
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 10:41:40 am »
Great chapter.  The only thing I'd ask is for you to break up the paragraphs - those big paragraphs are a bit hard to read on a screen.

True enough.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll keep that in mind for the next ones.  Hope you liked it otherwise!

Yep - loving it!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 05:24:28 am »
Loved the story.  Hope she grow with them. Hope the guys have done muscle.  Am sick of stories where they are subservient toothpicks

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 03:37:34 pm »
Loved the story.  Hope she grow with them. Hope the guys have done muscle.  Am sick of stories where they are subservient toothpicks

Thanks for the feedback.  The plan is she takes up bodybuilding too, not sure to what degree yet.  I'm not planning on the guys having muscle necessarily, as the focus will be more on the women.  That said, they won't be subservient/submissive toothpicks either, but simply supportive and happily satisfied sexually. 

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 03:41:48 pm »

Chapter 4

Rose and Michelle cleaned themselves up and finished up their work in the kitchen before rejoining the party.  While everyone continued to chat and mingle, Michelle and David also exchanged contact information and facebook friend request with the others in the group.  Samantha, Sarah and Barbara and their husbands arranged that the wives would come over to help Michelle unpack the next morning while their husbands took David out golfing.  With that, the party wrapped up and everyone parted ways and headed home.   

The next morning, soon after David met up with the rest of the golf foursome, the unpacking crew arrived to assist Michelle.  While the movers the day before had brought some of the boxes into various rooms of the house, many were simply placed in the garage to allow for walking space around the stacked boxes inside.  Samantha and Sarah volunteered for kitchen setup duty and with that Michelle brought Barbara upstairs to unpack clothes in the bedroom.   

Barbara wore a large baggy t-shirt and grey capri length leggings.  Just like the evening before, covering up most of what lie beneath.  What was noticeable were Barbara’s legs, her quadriceps and hamstrings pushing out against the straining spandex, each individual muscle belly of her thighs twisting and overlapping over each other like the braided steel cable of a suspension bridge.  Not to be outdone, her hamstrings bulged out beneath the drape of her oversized T-shirt.  Below her knee, the capri bottoms flared out, or rather were forced out by diamond hard, diamond shaped calves that looked like they’d be more than Michelle could fit one hand around.  Barbara’s legs looked like they belonged on an Olympic sprinter or a football linebacker, and then some.   

“Barbara, I appreciate you girls helping me out with this so much.  I worry that it’ll take me forever to unpack all of this, and if I come upon any heavy ones in the garage without David, I’ll have to unpack them and bring the items in individually, and take even longer.”  Michelle began.  “Just from your legs alone, it looks like you’ve built even more muscle on your body than most of the other girls, except for maybe Brittany.  What I’m dying to know is why or maybe how you each chose to look like you do.  Now don’t get me wrong, everything I’ve seen of you ladies’ bodies is so amazing, and I love it about you all too.  I very seriously want to learn more and better understand this new world I’ve discovered myself in.”  She added.

“Well before we get into that, you can call me Barb, sweetie.“  Barbara began.  “As for that story, I was the second of us to move to the cul-de-sac after Rose was already here.  She had already been bodybuilding for several years and was competing as a top amateur figure competitor when I first met her.  I had never seen a woman with a body like hers before either, and the idea of women lifting weights and building muscle certainly wasn’t something I had known before, but the sexy confidence she seemed to ooze, her sweet and generous nature, all combined with a body that could turn a gay man straight, or a straight woman gay, and I was drawn like a magnet to her and wanted a body like hers too.  What’s amazing is that she was so welcoming and understanding, much like she is with you too, and she not only took me in and brought me up in the world of female bodybuilding, she’s been a great friend over the years, even a friend with benefits, I might add.”  She explained.

“But your muscles seem so much bigger than Rose’s, and I haven’t even seen your upper body.  If it’s as big as your lower body hints at it being, I don’t know how I’d handle it.  Between you and Brittany, I’ve only caught a glimpse of her arms, mostly her forearms.  I’m almost afraid of how I’d react.” Michelle explained, and with that, she started to feel warm all over again, her heart beating faster, pressure building in her head as if it’d explode, as she began imagining what Barbara’s body was like under that baggy T-shirt.  “Honey, it’s true.  I AM more muscular than Rose.  We each choose individually for ourselves what level of muscularity we want to have or work towards.  When I first started out, I wanted a muscular body just like Rose.  Then as I began to grow, and also discovered other girls with higher levels of muscular development, I chose to pursue more and more muscle for my own body.”   

All of us girls compete in shows.  Rose has the amount of muscle to compete in what’s called figure.  She used to be a professional level figure competitor, but recently retired from it.  Sam and Sarah have enough muscle for physique.  Britt and I have enough muscle for bodybuilding, which is generally the most muscular of the three divisions.  Barbara explained and then Michelle quickly interjected.  “Wait, what do you mean you compete?  Like how strong you are?”  “Not at all, though there are competitions for that type of thing too.  Think of like a beauty pageant swimsuit competition, for girls with muscles.  You present the muscles of your body on a stage, in a posing suit that basically looks like a bikini, and a panel of judges score you in comparison to other girls of similar bodyweight.” Barbara explained further.   

“Oh my God!  That sounds like it would be so amazing!  It must feel so exhilarating to stand onstage all proud of your body, isn’t it?  And do you just stand there or do you flex your muscles to display them?”  Michelle asked, to which Barbara replied. “I have to admit, it IS exhilarating to show off all the hard work, especially on stage, looking your best.  That’s just one of the ‘perks’ of being a female bodybuilder.  Some of the judging is done with you more or less just standing there, and they look at you from all sides.  Then there are mandatory poses, or flexes, if you will, to standardize how your body is displayed.  Both are so the judges can compare all the women side by side.  In some competitions, the top contenders in physique and bodybuilding do a solo routine where they can display their best bodyparts for the judges.  After all that, they tabulate the scores and award placings, winners, all that stuff.”   

“I’m sorry, I’m being such a geek about all of this, but I want to know more!  What do you mean by ‘one of the perks’ of being a bodybuilder?”  Michelle inquired.  “Well, darling, you might be able to figure those out, but to not keep you guessing: the obvious one is that you have a rockin’ hardbody, one that you’ve purposefully worked for and earned through months and years of discipline.  You’ve chosen this life for you.  That’s very liberating and empowering in and of itself.  You have confidence in everything you do.  There might be collateral benefits for others, but at the end of the day it’s all and always for you.”

“You’re more voluptuous than any model and you can rock any outfit of clothing way better than some waif stick figure, certainly better than some fat cow who thinks big is beautiful.  This big is beautiful, that’s for sure.”  Barbara boasted as she pointed to body.  “Theirs not so much.  Men and women both will either admire you and your body, and think you’re the shit, OR they’ll be extremely jealous and hate you for being so hot, sexy, strong and making them feel intimidated and inadequate. Not that that’s your intention.  Quite the opposite.  Just like in our group, you’d want your fellow lady to be inspired and motivated to be strong and sexy.  At the very least it’s entertaining to see men drool over you while their women wail on them with their purse.  You exude confidence in yourself inside and out because you have practiced the discipline to create the goddess statuette you have become on the outside.  Oh, and partly because you feel sexy in your body, your sex drive goes up, sometimes a LOT.  Let me think...what else..”

“What else COULD there be?” Michelle blurted out.  “That sounds pretty idyllic to me!  Your sex drive goes up too?”  she asked.  “Yes, and it’s a blessing for the most part.  Let’s just say that our husbands are more than satisfied, and that us women are fortunate that among us muscle sisters here, shall we say, we can mutually satisfy each other.  And we do.” Barbara chuckled with a big mischievous smile on her face.  “Ummm, what do you mean by that?”  Michelle inquired, ever the clueless one.  “Let’s just say we ladies really enjoy each other’s company, and when the men are out to work, we come out to play.”  Barbara answered.  “You mean like girl on girl?  Isn’t that kind of kinky?”  asked Michelle.  “Well, would you describe your little fun in the kitchen with Rose last night as kinky?” quizzed Barbara, to which Michelle instantly turned beet red in embarrassment.   

“Listen Michelle, we girls share everything, and it’s because we like you and care about you, and want to bring you up right in this female muscle world of ours.  We know it’s a big discovery that you’ve made just yesterday, and you’ve done amazingly well with it, I might add.  We’re all so proud of you, especially Rose.  She feels most responsible for mentoring you into this life if you’re willing to choose it.  That’s why she let the rest of us girls know about your experience last night.  You have nothing to be embarrassed about.  We’ve all had a similar experience as we began this life.  We’re familiar with what you’re going through, and we share with one another because we’re here to support you.  Now that we see you seem to be receiving it all very well, we know we can share everything with you too.  You good with that?”   

“Ya...ya...I believe I am.  It’s just a lot to absorb, and all so fast.  But what if I don’t want muscles for myself?  What if I don’t like being muscular?”  Michelle asked.  “You know, that’s never come up?  We all fell in love with female muscle, chose it for ourselves, and have been building our bodies to a level of muscular physique development that we each like for ourselves.  Now the question that remains is: DO you want muscles for yourself?” Barbara countered.  “I don’t know!  I mean, I think I do, but how would David react?  And what if I end up not choosing to be a bodybuilder like any of you are?”  Michelle worried.  “The more muscle girls, the more fun, but even if you end up not becoming one of us that way, you can still belong as an admirer and enthusiast, just like you’ve done already.  Remember, we get similar feelings out of sharing our muscle alters of worship as you have admiring and worshipping them.  And as for David, if any of the other husbands on the street have proven anything, he’ll be on board too.”  Barbara assured her.   

As the conversation flew by, so did the girls’ progress with the boxes already in the bedroom, so they brought the empties down to the garage and broke them all down flat and then proceeded to carry the remaining boxes upstairs.  Michelle attempted to lift the first box, filled with finance and banking textbooks that David would be keeping in the study upstairs, but couldn’t budge the box.  “Woah there, darling, we don’t need you injuring yourself.” Barbara halted her attempt.  “Let me bring these up and you can unpack them.  Deal?”  Michelle agreed sheepishly, feeling woefully inadequate in her physical weakness.  Barbara effortlessly squatted and wrapped her gargantuan arms around the box and then with her powerful legs, stood up to begin carrying the box into the house and upstairs to the second floor.  Her upper body still more or less concealed by her baggy shirt, though Michelle was floored by the display of strength as Barbara moved that box as if it seemed empty.   

Michelle followed Barbara up the stairs, gazing at the back of Barbara’s legs, watching her huge calves flex and push her body higher with each step until she reached the second floor.  With each step, Barbara’s calf muscle exploded to a girth wider than her knee just above it.  Michelle had seen obese women with lots of fat and cellulite on their legs and their knees were dwarfed, sometimes engulfed by the disgusting excess flab, but none of this was flab.  This was purely solid muscle, working like steel pistons to propel her body up the stairs.  Michelle looked further up at Barbara’s back, which appeared to be two feet wide up at her shoulders, and her upper trapezius muscles bulged and swept up the back of her neck as they emerged from beneath the T-shirt.  What a vision of power and strength this female muscle stallion was, Michelle thought to herself.  To only see everything else she was packing under that darn shirt.  Barbara placed the box on the desk in the study and left it with Michelle to unpack and place the books on the shelves there.   

After a few trips back up with boxes, Michelle noticed that Barbara had begun to break a sweat.  “I’m sorry Barb, it is hot up here.”  Michelle offered.  “The central air conditioning unit is old and we’re getting it replaced this week.  Luckily the sellers agreed to accept a lower price on the sale of the house to account for it.  Can I get you something cold to drink?  Water with ice perhaps?”  “Nah, that’s ok, sweetie, but thank you.  Would it be ok if I just took off my shirt and worked in my sports bra?  We’re all adults here, aren’t we?” Barbara inquired cheekily, Michelle being taken aback with the request and the prospect of finally getting a full introduction to the superior body of this female muscle beast standing before her.  “Ahh, sure!  Of course!” Michelle couldn’t get her response out fast enough.  She’d been waiting for this since the day before.  “Thanks hon.  Now, we’ve still got a lot of work to do, so I don’t want you to be too distracted.” teased Barbara as she grabbed the bottom of the oversized T-shirt and began raising it up to reveal, based on the astonished look on Michelle’s face what could only be described as a female muscle masterpiece.   

To be continued...

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2021, 03:47:13 pm »
Great chapter.  The only thing I'd ask is for you to break up the paragraphs - those big paragraphs are a bit hard to read on a screen.

True enough.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll keep that in mind for the next ones.  Hope you liked it otherwise!

Yep - loving it!

I broke up the paragraphs a lot more for Chapter 4.  Looking at the previous chapters from a smartphone, you were absolutely right that the paragraphs are very long.  I guess drafting the story on a 32" monitor deceives one of the paragraph length.  Hopefully the new chapter reads much easier. 

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2021, 05:49:04 pm »
Loving this story so far! You really do know how to treat your readers with great descriptions of the muscles. I love how the characters are all very nice and supportive of each other. Great work all in all! Like Michelle, I cant wait to dive deeper into their world and bask in their muscular magnificence.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2021, 10:39:26 pm »
Very interesting idea. I hope, that Michelle will become most muscular of them :)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 03:44:29 am »
Glad to see more, keep up the nice work.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 08:02:42 am »
Wonderful work. Not that you are asking but I hope Michelle out does them all. K+!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2021, 03:39:55 pm »
Thanks for all the feedback.  I'm glad readers are enjoying the chapters so far.  Yes, the plan is that Michelle takes up lifting.  Will have to wait and see to what degree she adds muscle. 

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2021, 08:40:13 am »
great so far! cant want for next installment.  :clap:

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2021, 05:48:42 pm »

Chapter 5

As Michelle stood there, gawking at Barbara’s she-beast of a yoked, musclebound she-beef body, speechless didn’t quite describe her response.  Michelle visibly and audibly shuddered at the sight of the super human specimen that stood just a few feet away from her.  “I take it that you like what you see?”  Barbara asked.  Michelle, still awestruck, simply nodded and began to smile, her eyes wide open, as big as saucers, as if she could take in more of the view the more open she held them.  “Well we’re not going to make any progress with this work with you staring like that, so perhaps we can take a little break for a little show and tell.  I’ll show and you tell me what you like.  Sound like a good game?”  Barbara offered.  Michelle, still gob smacked at her friend’s astounding musculature, was already feeling warmth and moistness in her crotch.   

Merely looking at this goddess of uninhibited muscle mass was turning her on.  Barbara’s lightly tanned skin, glistening with sweat under the lights of the hot room, showed off her imposing physique.  Simply standing there, muscles pumped up from lifting and carrying boxes up the stairs, Barbara’s beefy torso heaved and expanded with each breath she inhaled.  Her cobblestone abdomen had a six-pack of tennis balls stuffed under her skin.  Even her arms, starting with her volleyball sized and shaped shoulders, to her bulging biceps and hanging beef triceps, looked like sausage links they were so stuffed with beef and seeming to almost be ready to burst.   

“You, sweetie, get a very exclusive sneak-peek at the package I’ll be bringing to my next competition in four weeks.  I’m not as lean as Rose is blessed to be able to walk around at, but my body’s at a sweet spot right now of looking super plump and massive, with some striations beginning to show, but not quite as ripped and defined as I’ll be on the day of the show.  I’ll get even more ripped to fully show off all the details of my hard work, but I’m pretty happy and proud of how I look already, and it’ll only get better, more chiseled and freaky as the show approaches.”  Barbara boasted.   

As she stood in as narrow a stance as her bulging thighs would permit, she flexed her quads and they exploded up and out, engorging with blood, pushing her thighs even further apart and bowing her legs in the process.  Her teardrop vastus medialis stood out as if it were carved out from the surrounding rock which were the rest of her quadriceps muscles.  She positioned one foot out in front of the other, and shook her leg back and forth, letting the prime beef roast which was her right thigh relax and wobble back and forth before suddenly flexing it hard again, showing how she could turn her firm she-beef into hardened steel she-beef, at will.  Each thigh seemed to be as big around as a heavy punching bag.  Barbara waved her foot up and down in the air, making her calf ball up into a ball the size of a softball.   She took a wide stance, standing up on the balls of her feet, flexing her monstrous calves and enormous, tree-trunk quads as they flared out.   

Her cobblestone torso, as densely packed with muscle as it was, seemed tight and tiny in comparison to the wildly hardcore, hugely built legs on this muscle thoroughbred.  Barbara drew her hands from behind her ribcage and traced them around the bottom of her ribcage, from the bottom of her wide V-shaped lats, around to the sides of her torso.  Just as her thunderous things flared out like an explosion of muscle from her hips downward, Barbara’s lats, traps and shoulders erupted like a muscle volcano atop her brickwork six-pack.  To say Barbara’s physique created a super sexy feminine hourglass didn’t do it justice, nor was it accurate.  Her tight abs sandwiched between monstrous she-beef glutes, quads and hamstrings, topped off with upper body muscle spilling out over her sports bra created a literal X-frame shape to this superwoman showing off for Michelle.   

As she stood showing off her front lat pose, her lat muscles flared out wide like a cobra’s head, almost as if she wore a muscle cape that covered the back of her.  Her deltoid muscles plumped up atop her shoulders.  The may have seemed like volleyballs initially, but as Barbara continued to flex, the became more and more pumped, filling and becoming engorged with blood, looking like they’d burst if she went any further.  The effort put in to flexing and posing all of that muscle mass was already causing Barbara to get hotter and breathe harder.  Her torso heaved up and down, making her upper body appear even larger every time she inhaled.  Michelle never would have imagined a woman could be so big and muscular, yet here before her stood a living, breathing, prime example of just how much muscle women were capable of putting on their frame.  The stark contrast of feminine beauty combined with hardcore muscularity, flexed hard to make it all come even more alive, was a bewildering turn-on for both women, it seemed.

“My God!  Barb you’re a muscle MONSTER!” Michelle spat out in aroused astonishment.  “We’re just getting started, sweetie...”  teased Barbara.  “Wait til you see the gun show.” she boasted.  With that statement, Barbara relaxed her pose, and brought her hands out in front of her waist.  She adjusted the position of her legs, squeezed her arms together to flash the sight of her thick, beefy, canyon-deep muscle cleavage as she squeezed her pecs briefly, then drew both her arms up parallel to the floor, bent her elbows to raise her arms up into the most glorious double biceps pose one could imagine.   

Michelle’s eyes didn’t know where to begin.  Barbara’s thickly muscled pecs were already puffed up and pumped up as her pectorals blended in towards her massive, pumpkin-esque deltoids.  As much as her deltoids ballooned upwards with the pose, they were no match for the heavenly biceps pump, plump and peak that Barbara so proudly displayed.  Supported by triceps heaving and hanging underneath her upper arm, her biceps peaks rose even higher than her deltoids bulged.  Her biceps were the perfect combination of bulbous size, esthetically pleasing shape and mountainous peak.   

Michelle finally could resist no longer, and approached Barbara for a feel of her beefy, jagged peaks.  Veins began to protrude through Barbara’s thin skin, blood flowing into her muscles more and more with each flex she held.  Michelle traced the line of the largest of veins crisscrossing and wandering along her biceps up towards her shoulders.  Even Barbara’s unexplored, unflexed chest was covered with a network of vascularity Michelle was discovering for the first time.  Michelle then attempted to wrap her hands around Barb’s flexed arm to gauge its size.  Michelle’s average hands were simply outsized by Barbara’s gigantic growth of she-muscle.  Feeling a gush of warm moistness in her groin, Michelle squeezed her own thighs together to stimulate her pussy, and perhaps attempt to disguise any pussy juices that might drain out.   

“Eighteen inch peaks, girly girl!”  Barbara proudly declared.  “How you like them?”  “They’re miraculous!  Phenomenal!” Michelle replied.  “I never knew a woman could get so muscular and big!  And it’s so sexy to me!”  she added.  “You said it right, sister.  To be muscular like this, to be and feel so sexy and empowered, there is no feeling that rivals it.  It’s like walking around with the feeling like you’ve just reached orgasm, and you’re in that state all the time.  It’s quite euphoric...and you can have it too.”  “Mmmmmm...” was all Michelle could reply as she continued caressing Barbara’s freakish biceps peaks, though not able to actually budge Barbara nor put a dent in her rock hard she-meat.

“If you like muscular arms that way, how do you like them this way?” Barbara asked as she transitioned positions and poses to a side triceps pose.  As she straightened and pushed her hand to the floor, her triceps burst into tremendous U-shaped hardness, striations feathered all along it.  Just like with her biceps pose, though her deltoids were by no means a lagging bodypart, her triceps protruded behind her upper arm like a string-tied beef roast hanging in a butcher’s window, meat bulging out wherever it could.  Her triceps striations looked ribbed like corrugated metal, as Michelle fondled and caressed her way all over Barbara’s hanging slabs of hard dense she-beef, kissing with her lips whatever mammoth muscle mass she couldn’t grasp with her hands.

“Your muscles are so huge and ripped and hard, it’s frightening but in the most sexy way!  I have no other way to explain it!” Michelle admitted.  “More muscle means more to enjoy and more fun, I say.  Though, as much as you’re enjoying the interactive display and front row seat, you’ll want to step back a bit to take in and fully appreciate what’s coming next.”  Barbara instructed her.  With that, Barbara moved into her side chest pose.  Standing with her left side facing Michelle, feet close together but one foot flat and the other up on the forefoot as she slightly squatted down, the massive depth of her leg development being shown off as her hamstrings bulged and hung down off her leg, her bulbous, round basketball sized glutes bounced to attention on her concrete hard muscle ass.  The separation between her hamstrings and glutes was a definite line, the boundary separating them creating a shadow under her gluteus muscles onto her thigh.   

As she began moving her upper body into place to complete the side chest pose, her glutes twitched while she held the position, ripples of muscle activity rolled over her exquisite rump in waves.  Barbara held her wrists together and twisted her upper body to face Michelle as she squeezed and flexed her pecs.  Thick slabs of she-beef on Barbara’s chest transformed into jagged boulders of thick, ripped muscle as she flexed.  The muscle filled and stretched her sports bra outward, looking as if she had stuffed a pair of gallon milk jugs in it.  Barbara slow and repeatedly relaxed and contracted her gigantic pec muscles in an effort to pump them up even more.  Sweat glistened on them and highlighted the ripped striations of her bulging she-beef chest.  In Michelle’s eyes, Barbara was an intoxicating vision of strength, confidence and sexy arousal all in one powerful package.

Michelle let out an unintelligible whimper of lust and desire for Barbara’s muscle-packed body as she slipped her hand beneath her own panties and began rubbing her own crotch with her hand, fondling her own pussy with her fingers.  Michelle had become so turned on with muscle lust for Barbara’s muscle goddess body, she could hardly contain herself and wanted to finish herself off with an orgasm right then and there.  “Ah ah ah, honey.” Barbara called to her.  “If this orgasm is going to happen, it’s going to happen with your hands on my muscles.  Isn’t that what friends are for?” and with that Barbara pulled Michelle’s hand out of her panties, picked her up and sat her on the end of the desk, then laid her down on her back.   

Standing at the end of the desk, Barbara took Michelle’s legs and wrapped them around her waist as the bent over her and supported her own upper body on the desk as if she were about to do pushups over Michelle.  Barbara guided both of Michelle’s hands up under her sports bra for a full tactical feel of her bloated femuscle chest.  With Michelle’s fingers along her muscle cleavage line, Barbara again flexed her beef stuffed pecs and trapped Michelle’s fingers in the inches deep muscle cleavage in between her two shredded chunks of she-beef.  Michelle’s fingers were buried in muscle past her second knuckle.  Nearly the entire length of her fingers were submerged in immovable female muscle.  Michelle focused her attention on the hardness of muscle she felt beneath the palms of her hands.

The sweat glistening against the tanned skin of Barbara’s muscle-stacked chest, the steel hard feeling of fully flexed muscles under her hands, and the idea that a woman could be so muscular and so strong with such deep muscularity that she could trap another woman in a trance was more than Michelle’s libido could resist, and she began climaxing in orgasm, bucking her hips up against Barbara’s unyielding abdomen as Michelle’s legs remain wrapped around Barbara’s midsection.  The orgasm continued in waves for over a minute before finally settling, Michelle collapsing on the desk in a heap, with Barbara still propped up above her, chest finally relaxed, body no less imposing than ever.

“Well sugar, it seems to me your taste for muscle is developing quite nicely.  Since you didn’t make it to the back and glutes poses, I guess we’ll pick up from there next time.” Barbara told her, as she planted a kiss on Michelle’s cheek.   

To be continued...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2021, 04:52:28 pm »
This story is so hot. Hope you write more!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 01:01:19 pm »
Wow!  Really excellent story so far FGFG!!!

This is so hot, and the premise is so fresh.  Take your time and make it last forever!

Just kidding, but definitely don't rush.  Something this good and this fresh deserves to be fully explored and developed.

I love it!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2021, 09:26:44 am »
Great story bro, loving the whole thing. I agree with everyone else here, take you time and really get into it. You're doing an amazing job so far.

I just can't wait to see if  Michelle decides and start building herself, and if so hopefully read about her own growth process.

Keep it up!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Flex Friends

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View