Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572653 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:58:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Flex Friends
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flex Friends  (Read 31000 times)

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Flex Friends
« on: January 20, 2021, 06:41:24 pm »

Here's my first attempt at writing muscle fiction.  Admittedly a slow start, developing the backstory, but building up to more exciting content to follow in what are hopefully multiple chapters.  Feedback welcome.  Hope you enjoy reading!

Flex Friends

Chapter 1

On a sunny summer Saturday afternoon, as the moving truck crew unloaded the last box into the garage and departed the quiet cul-de-sac where their new home now was, Michelle and David stood beside each other, sizing up the job ahead of them.  While the movers had brought all the furniture into their new house and set it up for them, a multitude of boxes waited for them in the large double garage.  A job promotion for David required moving to upstate New York from the city.  While the job itself brought in him into downtown Buffalo each day, their new house was situated in the nicer suburb of Williamsville.  While Michelle had been working as a yoga instructor up til the move away from New York City, David’s substantial increase in pay combined with the move to an area with more affordable housing and cost of living wouldn’t require her to work anymore unless she wanted to.  Besides, Michelle wasn’t crazy about teaching yoga.  Her growing lack of interest in it recently seemed to be due to the fact that instead of remaining tight and lean as she once was at 19 when she first started, her body at only 25 had started to become pudgy.  Yoga happened to be the trendy thing she got involved in when she was younger, and continued the part time instructing job she started during college after she and David got married.  It helped to pay the bills while David finished business school and she simply stuck with it for lack of anything else to do with her liberal arts degree.  More and more, however, she felt it wasn’t rewarding her body the way it once might have. She was becoming the dreaded skinny fat.  That conundrum would be set aside for now, as her new project in the coming weeks was to unpack all the boxes and set up the house on her own, because David would begin his job the coming Monday morning.   

No sooner had the moving truck pulled away, a new neighbor walked across the cul de sac from her own house and came right up the driveway to meet them.  From a distance, the woman appeared to have a commanding silhouette and confident swagger as she walked, almost like a comic super heroine or something, Michelle thought to herself.  From a distance Michelle thought this woman’s height was near six feet and would dwarf her own 5’4” frame, but to her surprise, as the woman came near, turned out to be just an inch or two taller than Michelle, and that was with the high heeled sandals she was wearing.  “Hi, there!  I’m Rose.  Welcome to our little neighborhood.” Rose spoke with a somewhat deep, almost sultry tone of voice, reaching out her hand to shake both of Michelle’s and David’s.  “My husband Mike and I live across the street there, and we’re hosting everyone in the cul de sac for a barbecue later on.  Everyone here is a close-knit circle and we hope you’ll be a part of it as our neighbors too.  It would be a great way for you to meet and get to know everyone.”  As Michelle gawked at this bold beauty up close, and could barely move her hand to accept the woman’s firm handshake, she noticed that the tight wrapped dress Rose wore revealed little of this woman’s body, and wondered what lie hidden beneath to grant this woman such a seemingly commanding figure.  David stepped in and shook Rose’s hand and replied “Thank you, it’s nice to meet you too.  I’m David and this is Michelle.  Thank you for the invitation, we’d love to join you.  It certainly would be relief from digging out kitchen stuff and cooking after the long day we’ve had already.  What can we bring?”  “Oh, thank you but nothing is needed, though if you feel like coming in the pool or hot tub, bring your swim trunks if they’re handy.”  Come over anytime after 4:00 pm, just walk to the gate and let yourselves into the backyard.  We’ll already be out there.” said Rose as she turned and left.  Michelle still seemed dumbfounded as the woman sauntered back across the street to her own house.  Michelle was in awe of his woman’s presence for some reason.  “Earth to Mich!  What’s with you?” David asked, noticing that his wife continued to watch Rose walk away from them.  “I...I don’t know, David.” Michelle began.  “I’ve never been so enthralled by another woman like that before.  She seems to have a pretty good body, it seems like it’s svelte, but it’s her poise, her confidence that’s so striking.  That nice tan helps too, I guess.  Ugh, we’ve been in the concrete jungle so long, my skin doesn’t know what sun is anymore.  I have to admit that I’m in awe.”  “Well she seems very nice.  Maybe you’ll become friends with her.  Not much better way to start things off here than with a welcome party.  We have no good reason not to go, and plenty of them to go, so why don’t we find that box of clothes with the swimwear, get cleaned up and changed, and we’ll head on over there later?”  asked David.  “I don’t know about a swim, but we should show our appreciation for their hospitality and the invite with a bottle of wine and maybe some flowers?  It would be good to get things off to a good start.”  Michelle offered.  “Great idea, hon.  Why don’t I head out to the stores and pick those both up if you want to start getting ready?  You know I clean up quick.”  “Sounds like a plan, love.”

Shortly after 4:00 pm, Michelle and David made their way over to Rose and Mike’s house for the barbecue.  They could hear the crowd of chatter in the backyard from the street as they approached.  It seemed to them both that many other guests had already arrived and settled in.  They let themselves into the backyard through the gate, and that’s when Michelle again encountered Rose, but what initially had Michelle in awe and intrigued about Rose was now fully revealed and Michelle was all of floored, intimidated and turned on simultaneously.  As soon as Rose noticed that they arrived, she excitedly came over to greet them.  “Hey you two!  We’re so glad you decided to join us!” and gave Michelle a tight squeeze of a hug with her left arm while the extended her right hand to shake David’s.  While David’s eyes may have bulged out of his head (and something else did too...) as he caught a look at Rose, it was Michelle who was frozen in awestruck fascination once again.  As Rose hugged her, Michelle felt all of Rose’s body snug up against her own.  In stark contrast to her own softness everywhere, Rose was...hard.  She was dense.  It wasn’t until Rose let go her hug and stepped away that Michelle finally took her all in.  Other than being about the same height, that’s where the similarities between Michelle and Rose ended.  Whereas Michelle’s skin was pale, her body soft, her posture stooped, Rose had bronze tan all over, as revealed by her plain white string bikini.  The part that struck Michelle most was Rose’s densely pack muscular physique.  As Michelle continued to soak in her view of Rose’s body, she noticed lean, dense, firm muscle covering her entire body, without an ounce of fat to obscure the glorious presentation of feminine muscularity.  Rose was a brick shithouse.  Underneath her straight dark brown hair held up in a cute high ponytail, her thin neck swooped out into the nicest upper traps Michelle had ever seen on a woman.  Nicely capped, rounded and striated shoulders atop cutely shaped arms.  Her biceps weren’t bulky, but nicely peaked and rounded to compliment her pumpkin shaped deltoids of her shoulders.  Her horseshoe shaped triceps had little striations rippled through each head as her arm hung straight down.  What Rose concealed earlier with her wrap dress were a lovely pair of pectoral muscles plating her torso and leading to the most perfect pair of roundly shaped and nicely sized breasts.  Beneath her bikini top was the cutest little six pack of abdominal muscles that bunched up into little tennis balls under skin with every move of her body, and tapering narrower down beneath her tiny bikini bottoms.  Her tiny yet bowling ball round glutes sat as pert as her perfect breasts, and filled out those bikini bottoms ever so snuggly.  They were the only bodypart left on Rose that was still somewhat modestly covered up.  Still in her high heeled sandals from before, the shape of Rose’s legs was heightened as she stood with diamond shaped calves atop beefy yet lean shaped quads with beautiful teardrops at her knees and shapely bulging hamstrings at the backs of them.  Michelle had never seen another woman with a body like Rose’s before.  Her face felt warm as she noticed her heart pounding and blood pressure rising, as if her head was about to explode.  Michelle was so confused with what she was feeling, wondering if she was sexually attracted to another woman or something, but her trance was broken as Rose spoke.  “David, there’s beer in the cooler over there.  Mike and the guys are at the grill.  Why don’t you help yourself to a cold one and go meet the boys.  I’m going to steal your wife for a bit but I promise you’ll have her back by the end of the night.” Rose instructed as she firmly took Michelle’s sweat soaked hand in hers and walked them toward the other women at the far end of the pool.  As David made his way, Michelle mustered up the courage to stop and confront Rose.  “Rose!  You...you’re a...goddess!”  She stammered.  “Your body is exquisite.  It’s like nobody’s I’ve ever seen before!  Most women would hate another woman for having a perfect a body like you, but I love it!”  As soon as she realized what she had blurted out, Michelle was mortified at what she’d just revealed to this woman whom she’d just met and barely knew at all.  Rose continued to hold Michelle’s hand and turned to face her, blushing as she replied.  “Oh, thank you honey.  That’s such a compliment, honestly.  I know too well as a woman with a muscular body that it can be intimidating and off-putting to both men and women, for all sorts of reasons.  That’s why I covered up earlier today when I came over to meet you and invite you to the party.  I didn’t want you to be scared off.  It’s also why the other girls and I decided it best that I be the one in the group to make the first introduction.”  With that, Rose turned to continue to lead them towards the group of other women at the far end of the pool.  While she pulled Michelle along with her, Michelle couldn’t have been more puzzled, and in response exclaimed “Wait...what?” and as the pair got closer and the other women came into clearer view, what Rose just explained quickly donned on her. 

To be continued...

Forum Saradas

Flex Friends
« on: January 20, 2021, 06:41:24 pm »

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Flex Friends
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 08:31:35 pm »
Wow, it's interesting :)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 01:13:14 am »
Interesting start. I look forward to more.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 05:03:00 am »
WOW! Great and tantalizing beginning! You got me hooked. K+!

Offline bluerondo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 07:33:32 pm »
Hooked? I just contacted my realtor and asked him to find me a house in this neighbourhood.

Offline Sok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 10:40:47 pm »
Fantastic start, can't wait to see where this goes! :wow:

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 12:05:36 am »
A great start to what promises to be an awesome story. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 01:54:47 pm »
Wonderful premise and great first go at story writing.  Please keep at it.  I can't wait to see where you take this.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 09:08:48 pm »

Chapter 2

Rose led Michelle back to the group of four women at the end of the pool.  Two standing and two relaxing on lounge chairs in pool wraps and towels.  They must had just been in swimming.  As Michelle got a clearer, closer view of each them, her jaw dropped as she attempted to comprehend what she was seeing.  The two women standing were dressed in bikinis as tiny and revealing as Rose’s, and for damn good reason, Michelle thought to herself, because if Rose’s muscular body was like that of a super heroine, these two had that and then some.  Michelle stood in awe of these two muscle goddesses, marveling at their bodies, which Michelle for the first time admitted to herself were extremely sexy, and dare she consider it: possibly turning her on?  “Ladies...” Rose began, her voice jolting Michelle back to the real world.  “...meet Michelle, our new neighbor here in the cul-de-sac.  Michelle, this is Sarah and Samantha, and over there are Brittany and Barbara.  We are the women of Ferrous Circle.  We all live here in the houses of the cul-de-sac.”  All the women cheerfully greeted and welcomed Michelle, who remained somewhat shell shocked by the three muscular maidens standing before her.  Whereas Rose was similar in height to her, Sarah and Samantha were actually shorter, yet seemed to have equally bigger muscles than Rose.  If Rose’s body had made Michelle’s heart pump hard and fast, gazing at either of Sarah or Samantha made her head pound too.  As all six women gathered in sort of a circle, four standing, yet Brittany and Barbara still sitting, they socialized and got to know each other, learning where each were from, their husbands’ names and what they all did for a living.  What struck Michelle as peculiar was that none of the ladies in the group worked jobs.  All of their husbands had high paying executive jobs that allowed their wives the freedom not to.   

As they chatted, Michelle kept drawing her eyes to Sarah who was positioned somewhat across from her.  Michelle being somewhat taller than Sarah gave her a fortunate vantage point looking a bit downward towards Sarah’s cleavage, which was like no other cleavage she’d seen on a woman before.  Her bosum was certainly shaped differently than typical breasts, and the flesh rippled with every movement Sarah made, as she spoke waving her hands in an animated fashion.  Michelle kept staring in fascination at Sarah’s muscle cleavage as it flexed and bounced inside her bikini top as she moved.  Michelle tuned in to Sarah speaking and using her hands to describe her struggle of stuffing her sleeping bag together while packing it up on a camping trip when she was younger.  As she made a squeezing motion with her hands coming together, Michelle watched in awe as Sarah’s pectoral muscles rippled and bunched together.  Michelle was mesmerized.  As Sarah continued the motion, her muscular she-beef pumped up more and more with each squeeze, contorting her bikini top as her pec muscles flexed under it.  Her rippling muscle cleavage appeared to be over an inch deep as Sarah concluded her story while she described the last shove of sleeping bag back into it’s carrying bag.  With that, her pec muscles seemed to nearly jump off her chest, and Michelle’s eyes seemed to similarly bulge out of her head.  “They’re magnificent, aren’t they?” Rose whispered quietly into Michelle’s ear.  Michelle, taken aback, like she’d been caught in the middle of a forbidden act, froze in a panic.  Realizing Michelle’s state, between what she was likely feeling and the thoughts running through her head, Rose took her hand, and with a gentle squeeze, turned towards Michelle and softly said “It’s all good, honey, we all understand, and we’re all with you.  Trust me.” as she smiled.   

Michelle appeared somewhat relieved with the words that Rose had just said to her.  Rose raised Michelle’s hand and placed her fingers flat on her own muscular chest.  In comparison to the more hardcore she-beef only pec muscles seen on Sarah’s chest, Rose had smaller, flatter pec muscles that led to wonderfully shaped feminine breasts.  As Rose held Michelle’s hand in place on her pec muscles, she asked “What do you feel?”  “I feel firm, dense muscle.  I’ve never seen women like you ladies before.”  “Ok...” said Rose “How about this?” as she contracted her own pecs for Michelle to feel the hardness of them under her hand.  Michelle gulped.  Michelle felt a sense of elation, a sense of freedom, being able to enjoy this body which she was so mesmerized by, and more than that, was welcomed to.  Rose let go of Michelle’s hand, leaving it on her chest, then contracted and relaxed her pec muscles a number of times to let Michelle feel them move under her hand, bunching up, filling with blood, getting rock hard under Michelle’s hand, and then relaxing and falling flatter on her chest, her breasts bouncing up and down with each flex.  Michelle’s hand moved up to Rose’s muscle capped shoulder to feel its relaxed firmness, amazed at how dense and warm they felt.  Feeling a little bolder, Michelle brought her other hand to Rose’s other shoulder to do the same.  Next, she moved her way down to Rose’s arms and felt her horseshoe hard triceps firm up under her touch while her thumbs pressed into Rose’s firm, cutely shaped biceps.  Rose brought her forearms up, bending her elbows, flexing and peaking her biceps and pushing Michelle’s thumbs out, spreading Michelle’s worshipping hands open as she flexed.  Rose smiled and giggled, and the other ladies smiled in approval as well as they watched.  Sensing she was being watched, Michelle quickly let go of Rose’s hard rounded biceps peaks and jagged triceps.  Knowing full well Michelle’s vulnerable state, Rose embraced her in a hug and looked her in the eyes, and spoke with the warmest tone she could to soothe Michelle: “Oh Honey, you ARE one of us, and you’re going to fit in with us just fine, I just know it.”  A look of fear and hope at the same time seemed to show on Michelle’s face.  “What do you mean?” asked Michelle.  “Well,” explained Rose “The appeal of a muscular female body is certainly a strong one, not only for the admirer but for the one with the muscles too, even if they’re both women.  There is an allure to female muscle that exudes feminine strength, sexiness and sensuality, beauty, freedom, discipline and pride all at the same time.  These traits are so strong that they can be felt not only by the muscular woman being appreciated, but they can also transcend and be felt through her by her female admirer.  Now, for male admirers, that’s another story for another day, but today is about you, as a woman, discovering your enthusiasm and appreciation for female muscle.  Many women who are female muscle admirers also have sexual feelings about it, and that brings even more fun and pleasure too, so dare I say there can be a love and lust for female muscle among women admirers too.  When it comes to female muscle, there’s reward for all involved.  The muscular woman feels strong and sexy, among other things I mentioned before.  The admirer gets to enjoy the female muscle and feeds off the muscular woman exuding those traits and feelings.  It can be a win-win, even if the admirer herself isn’t muscular.”   

Michelle eagerly took in everything that Rose was saying, relieved and elated that what she was feeling and experiencing had some explanation, and that Rose and perhaps the other women were sympathetic and supportive.  “So when I was ogling and praising you on the way in, you enjoyed that?  And when I was feeling your muscles just now, you enjoyed that too?”  Michelle inquired.  “We all did, actually” Sarah interjected.  “And I got the sense that you were admiring my pecs while I was telling my story, so got even more animated and exuberant with it, just to give you the show.  It was fun for me, and I’m pretty sure you enjoyed it too.”  “Bashfully, I did!”  Michelle blurted out in reply.  And with that, Michelle took another step into her new existence as a female muscle admirer, having yet again professing her enjoyment of female muscle.  “Want a sample?”  Sarah asked to the now giddy Michelle.  “I’m sorry.  A sample?” she asked.  “Of my muscle cleavage...in action.”  Sarah nonchalantly answered.  “If you liked Rose’s chest, you're going to love what else is available even more.  Come here and put your fingertips to my sternum, in between my pecs.” Sarah instructed.  Michelle did as instructed, and then Sarah began to slowly but repeatedly flex her all-shemuscle chest, contracting her hardening pecs, forcing them to bunch towards each other, and squeeze Michelle’s fingertips in between them.  Sarah’s muscular pec development was greater than Rose’s physique, her two slabs of she-beef pectorals rippling and hardening as they closed in on Michelle’s fingertips. Sarah’s muscle cleavage was over an inch deep, enough to engulf Michelle’s fingers past her first knuckles.  Muscle striations emerged as her pecs inflated and plumped up with each flex.  Michelle was astounded as she watched those slabs of beef turn into hard granite and could barely contain her excitement with the show and the experience.  With one particular flex, Sarah held the contraction as hard and as long as she could but Michelle wanted to explore her muscles more, like she had done with Rose.  Michelle attempted to pull her fingers out from between Sarah’s muscle cleavage, but that deep chasm of beef squeezed Michelle’s fingers tight and wouldn’t let go.  Michelle was puzzled, and a little panicked.  If Sarah’s pecs were strong enough to trap her, what was the rest of her body capable of?  But Michelle was enthralled by Sarah’s jagged, hard pecs, and desiring to touch and explore the rest of them, and all of Sarah’s musclebound body.  She began shaking her entire arm and finally wiggled her fingers free, maybe more because Sarah was amused by her efforts and began laughing a bit, and gave up her pec squeeze hold.  Just as Michelle went back in to get a feel of Sarah’s pecs, the fun was interrupted by a man’s voice from afar, hollering “Steaks are ready!  Time to eat!” and with that, Sarah apologetically explained “Awww, we were just getting started!  But when Greg calls you for dinner, you go for dinner.  Let’s go eat, and maybe we’ll pick this up later.” With that, the women all began making their way to the outdoor dining table and Sarah went ahead, leading the way.   

As Michelle began to follow, Brittany, who had been sitting the whole time with her pool wrap around her shoulders and towel around her waist, stood up and walked up along next to Michelle.  “So how do you like us so far?”  asked Brittany.  “Oh, you’re all so friendly and welcoming,” answered Michelle.  “I’m still trying to take in everything, but what Rose said seems to be true about female muscle, at least for me.”  “What you’re feeling is completely acceptable.  Especially here amongst us, as you’ve already realized and will come to know and understand more and more.  Each of us has our own story that we’ll share, among other things we’ll share as you get to know each of us.”  Brittany responded, and with that reached her left arm across Michelle’s shoulders to draw her to her as they walked aside each other.  With that motion, Brittany’s arm emerged from under her loose hanging wrap.  Not a Rose arm, not even a Sarah arm.  Certainly not a Michelle arm.  This arm looked like it belonged to the Incredible Hulk, without the green.  Brittany’s arm looked jagged like a boulder as it came towards Michelle, and unless her eyes had tricked her, looked to be bigger around than Michelle’s own thigh.  Brittany’s gargantuan arm draped heavily over Michelle’s not so strong shoulders and she nearly buckled under the unexpected weight of it.  In a matter of a few hours, Michelle had her first experience with female muscle.  Rose’s physique was unassuming if covered by clothing.  Sarah’s more muscular body might be more conspicuous under clothing that was more than a skimpy bikini.  Michelle imagined that Sarah’s more hardcore physique was as muscular as a woman would or could get...until she caught a glimpse of Brittany’s arm, and began imaging what the rest of Brittany would look like under that wrap and towel.  Michelle felt excitement, fear and a warm wetness in her crotch as her mind nearly exploded at that thought.   

To be continued...

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 09:56:06 pm »
Wonderful premise and great first go at story writing.  Please keep at it.  I can't wait to see where you take this.
Thanks man!  I'm a fan of your content too!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 01:57:36 pm »
A great continuation.

Offline robertmac

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 03:28:02 pm »
Very interesting beginnig! Looking forward how it goes on!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 12:01:45 am »

Chapter 3

As all six ladies and their husbands gathered at the outdoor dining table, Michelle reunited with her husband David.  “Babe!  These guys are so cool!  How are you making out?” he asked her.  “I’m good, hon.  So good.  I think we’re going to be really happy living here.” Michelle answered.  Michelle was then introduced to all the husbands in the group as everyone sat down.  Michelle ended up sitting directly across from Brittany, and continued to marvel at what her physique looked like under that wrap.  Beside Brittany was Samantha, whom she hadn’t spoken to much yet, but whose unhidden hardbody was similar to Sarah’s.  With a pool wrap so thin, it certainly wasn’t adding any bulk to Brittany’s frame, but Michelle realized a noticeable size difference between the musclebunny Samantha and the upsized musclegirl Brittany.  “Greg serves everyone’s steaks medium rare, hope you don’t mind.” Brittany spoke as she picked up her utensils and began cutting into hers.  “Not at all, and I’m starving anyway, so I’m diggin’ in.” replied Michelle as she followed suit.  As the group chatted and ate, Michelle observed Brittany’s body, hoping for a glimpse of what that wrap was concealing.  As Brittany sawed her steak knife back and forth through the thick slab of beef on her plate, Michelle, noticed the pool wrap on Brittany get shifted and pushed around by the muscles underneath.  If Rose’s or Sarah’s pectoral muscles were like tectonic plates of beef on the front of their chest, Michelle imagined Brittany’s thick, beefy chest to be like two thick hunks of rump roast, flanked by meaty bowling balls for shoulders on either side.  The wrap draped over her upper arms, with only the forearms visible in this position.  Each time Brittany put her knife and fork into the steak and began cutting, her massive forearms rippled as individual muscles danced.  Michelle felt warm all over as her mind went places it had never been before, thoughts pummeling her brain one after the other: What is Brittany’s body really like underneath?  Is it hard like Sarah’s was?  What do her breasts look like?  What do they feel like?  Is her shape sexy and feminine like Rose’s or Sarah’s and Samantha’s?  Wait...am I realizing and admitting to myself I find all these muscular bodies sexy and feminine?  I guess I am!  At least those three so far.  Brittany’s sure seems fascinating though.  And what about Barbara?  She’s been covered up like Brittany.  Is that for the same reason?  What do these girls look like?  And how did they get this way?  And why?  Why do they choose this?  Overflowing with excitement, awe and wonder, Michelle had found herself in a new world which she couldn’t get enough of and wanted to know more, more, more.  She wanted to experience this.  She wanted to BE this. 

As dinner finished up, Michelle helped Rose, still in her sandals and bikini, clear the table and bring things inside to clean up.  Once inside the kitchen alone together, Michelle began her inquisition.  “Rose!” she began, in a voice like a secretive whisper. “What’s with Brittany?  And Barbara?  Are they more muscular than the other girls?”  Rose looked at her and laughed a bit, then mockingly answered with a similar whisper-like fashion. “Yes!  They are.  And you don’t have to whisper, it’s not a secret!”.  The two ladies laughed.  Michelle, feeling more and more comfortable, not only with her new friends, but with this whole new world, was emboldened to probe further.  “What do they look like?  Were they covered up in case it would dissuade me from being here or intimidate me?”  “Yes and yes.  We don’t want to be judged, good or bad, solely based on our bodies and what we choose to do with them.  We wanted you to know us a bit and like us, one by one, before we introduced you to that part of our world, which is a big part, honestly.  Fortunately, I feel it’s safe to say that you like us on the inside, which gives us reassurance to share what our outsides are too.  As for the big girls, Britt and Barb, yes they are the biggest and most muscular among us women here.  In fact, their bodies might be considered too extreme for some, whether men or women, which is why we as a group had agreed that they’d stay covered up until we felt the time was right to introduce you to their muscular physiques.  “I’m ready!” Michelle blurted out, a bit to Rose’s surprise, who then replied  “I’m glad you’re eager and you’ll have that opportunity soon.  In the meantime, there’s this pile of dishes to wash and dry.  Care to help me get through these?  I’ll wash if you dry and just stack them on the counter over there.  I’ll put them away tonight, or maybe tomorrow.”  “I’m happy to help.  You’ve been so good to us, all in our first day, at least to me anyway, though it seems David’s doing well enough on his own with the guys.  Thank you so much!” Michelle stated.  “Oh that’s so nice to hear from you, thank you!  I’m so happy we’re becoming friends so soon, and so easily.”  Rose replied.  Rose grabbed the pullout sprayer from the kitchen tap, and began rinsing a large, heavy pan as she held it with the other hand.  Michelle watched in awe as Rose’s strong, sinewy arm positioned straight out in front of her strained and bulged as she held up the heavy pan as if she were holding a front shoulder dumbbell raise at the top of the rep.  Rose’s tanned, capped deltoid swelled and hardened with the effort as she kept the pan high in the air and sprayed all around it.  Water deflected off the pan and splashed everywhere, including on her bikini-clad hardbody.  Under the bright lights of the kitchen, Rose’s tanned skin glistened, emphasizing the contours and crevices of her muscles more than ever before.  “Brrr!  That’s cold!”  She exclaimed to a mesmerized Michelle.  Both women’s nipples hardened.  Each for different reasons.  “Here let me help you with that!” Michelle fumbled as she turned to Rose with the dishtowel and began patting her sultry friend’s body dry.  Michelle worked her way up Rose’s arm, firmly gripping as she moved along, once again feeling the dense tautness of her biceps and triceps, then up to her shoulder, now somewhat swollen from holding the pan up.  Without hesitation, Michelle continued to Rose’s chest.  Michelle and Rose locked eyes while Michelle’s hand lay flat on Rose’s muscle-plated bosom.  Calmly and softly Rose asked Michelle “Do you like what you’ve found here?” to which Michelle responded “Yes, I do. I very much do.” almost as if she were under Rose’s spell.  “Don’t miss the parts below my bikini top.  I need attention there too.” Rose instructed, and with that, she brought her hands together up behind her head and contracted her torso forward, solidifying her midsection into a brick wall.  It was the sexiest, most feminine thing Michelle had ever witnessed, and she gave up all restraint.  Michelle’s hands held onto Rose’s firm lats on either side of her breasts, and gazed upon the wall of sexy female muscle before her.  Rose’s abdominals pushed out against her skin, each individual ab the size of a golf ball, and just as hard too. Her wet skin glistened, enhancing the separation and definition of each muscle as if she were carved from marble like a statuette.  Every section of her eight pack was perfectly shaped and symmetrical.  Michelle caressed and kissed each one, tracing its outline, feeling its muscular hardness.  Michelle’s hands lightly swept down Rose’s serratus and oblique muscles, and found them to be just as hard as her eight-pack.  The contours of her abdominal wall tapered in a V-shape as it veered down beneath Rose’s bikini towards her crotch.  Michelle was now down on her knees, kissing and licking every crevice and contour of Rose’s muscular abs.  Rose moaned in the same sultry way that she spoke.  Rose brought her index finger under Michelle’s chin and drew her back up to her feet.   

“A proper showing begins here.  Up front.” she informed Michelle as she stepped back a foot, planted both feet, held her arms at her sides, flexed her quads, held her hands on her hips, flared her lats and stood up proudly in front of Michelle in a front lat pose, showing off the hard, ripped muscles of her chiseled physique in all their glory.  “Oh my God, you look so powerful!” Michelle whispered as she took in this awe-inspiring view of female muscle.  Michelle again gripped onto Rose’s lats which now flexed were as hard as steel, like wings on a fighter jet.  Michelle was enthralled, part in fascination of this exquisite female specimen standing before her, proudly sharing her finely curated body with her, and part in newfound female muscle lust.  Michelle’s hands traced down to Rose’s thighs, again feeling their granite-like hardness against her grip.  Michelle’s fingers traced the teardrops and crevices of Rose’s quads as she remain flexed in her pose.  With the prolonged flexing, veins became more visibly prominent between her ripped muscles and her paper thin skin.  Some as small as little worms, others, like the two snaking up Rose’s inner thighs towards her crotch, were as thick as Michelle’s pinky finger.  Rose relaxed the pose while Michelle stood back in awe, eyes wide open.  Rose planted one foot further apart and brought her arms up to shoulder level and slowly moved into a front biceps pose.  Her beautifully rounded, perfectly shaped biceps sprang up to prominence, each peak featuring the ever elusive split biceps speak that every bodybuilder desires and strives for yet few attain, even with years of intense, dedicated training and disciplined eating to first build the muscle and then peel the layers to reveal it.  Rose smiled proudly and moaned lustily as she showed off her hard earned muscles.  Rose was enjoying putting her body on display to such an enthusiastic audience, as much as Michelle was enjoying taking it all in, exploring with her hands as well as her eyes.  Michelle felt a warm, moist stirring in her crotch, and felt herself getting wet with female muscle lust.  Rose was turned on too, loving the feeling of flexing her own powerful, strong muscles, horny from showing them off, loving the response it was provoking in her new friend and apparent fan.  Rose moved on to a side triceps pose, with her weight on her heels, hands held down behind her near those rock hard glutes.  Michelle began her visual and feeling tour up at Rose’s round, bowling ball delts, flexed hard in her pose and popping out through all three distinct deltoid heads: front, back and middle, tapering down to her triceps attachment where her rock hard, striated horseshoe popped out from her arm just as far as her delts did.  As Michelle grabbed hold of Rose’s triceps, Rose began making it flex in a pulsating rhythm like a beating heart, filling up and pushing Michelle’s hand open with each individual flex, then closing slightly as she relaxed, only to squeeze and contract it to its full thickness yet again forcing Michelle’s hand to open wide once again.  Under a spell of muscular power, Michelle kissed Rose’s hard-as-steel armor-plate deltoid bulging out above her pulsating triceps, and followed its bulbous shape with her tongue tracing the contour deep into the crevice separating it from her biceps.  Rose returned to her magnificent front double biceps pose and Michelle eagerly fondled her peaked biceps, following their rounded shape up and down, squeezing them both in her hands simultaneously with all her might, but unable to penetrate Rose’s granite hard muscularity.  Rose changed positions and moved into a side chest pose, squeezing her muscle-plated chest, causing it to explode into a jagged landscape of ripped, yet feminine shemuscle.  Michelle was getting more and more turned on by Rose’s sexy and sensual muscle show, while Rose was getting more and more turned on by giving it.  Both women’s pussies were dripping wet, and while Michelle’s wetness had yet to visibly soak through her shorts, Rose’s tiny white bikini began to show her moist drippings soaking through.  Rose turned around to face away from Michelle and presented her rear lat pose, with a little something extra.  First, she tucked what little fabric made up the rear panel of her now soaked bikini bottom in between her bulbous, beefy, bowling ball glutes, and then proceeded to flare her lats and stand up tall on her toes and balls of her feet, squeezing her cheeks with all her might, causing them to wobble and ripple as their round shape contorted into all-muscle ass beef.  That final muscle action right before Michelle’s eyes caused her to nearly erupt in orgasmic muscle lust.  Now seemingly possessed by female muscle lust for Rose’s exquisitely developed, hard and round-as-bowling ball glutes, now flexed into a contorted mass of shredded shemuscle, Michelle gripped around the front of Rose’s hips and ground her mound against Rose’s granite glutes.  Rose quickly got the hint and began wiggling and shimmying her body side to side across Michelle’s crotch, further exciting both of them simultaneously.  Both women moaned with pleasure as they ground their bodies against one another.  “Oh oh oh...don’t stop!  I’m almost there!” Michelle shrieked.  “I AM there!” shouted Rose as she doubled over with her own orgasm, leaving her proud glutes sticking out behind her for Michelle to continue gyrating against.  Michelle gasped and then whimpered as she herself reached climax too.  With Michelle still gripping Rose’s hips, both women finally collapsed backwards together and onto the floor in a hot sweaty, pussy-scented heap.   

“Congratulations, darling.” cooed Rose.  “You just popped your female muscle worship cherry.” and both women laughed and sighed as they lay together.  “There’s only one small problem though.” mentioned Rose.  “The other women are going to be disappointed it wasn’t a group event.”   

To be continued...

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 10:50:23 am »
Great chapter.  The only thing I'd ask is for you to break up the paragraphs - those big paragraphs are a bit hard to read on a screen.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 01:06:18 pm »
Great chapter.  The only thing I'd ask is for you to break up the paragraphs - those big paragraphs are a bit hard to read on a screen.

True enough.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll keep that in mind for the next ones.  Hope you liked it otherwise!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Flex Friends

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View