Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575710 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:41:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You  (Read 19137 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Re: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 05:14:07 am »
Uggh, for some reason I cannot reset the poll feature, but I'd love you opinions on this question as well.
 How would you like to see her level of domination go in this story as she gets stronger than him and why?

Reluctant Domme
Enjoys it but does it good natured
Enjoys it too much gets aggressive and mean
Physically destroys him, feminization

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 05:14:07 am »

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 05:26:55 am »
Hey Taoschild, I like your stories very much. One of the reason is that you always tend to go for the scenario with somebody being dominating, who 'Enjoys it but does it good natured'. So I'd get in this direction too, it is very rare among FMG themed stories.

Thanks

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 09:05:05 am »
Adding on to reasons mentioned in the last comments, would love to see a sort of role reversal kind of situation where she goes from reluctant done all the way to the other extreme of physically dominating him and feminization. This doesn't necessarily need to be cruel as well. I think torture muscle was quite different cause the protagonist was forced into that situation but think the character development opportunities between two loving partners would be far more interesting.

Would love to see the amazing character arc as in all your stories but maybe with more emphasis on the domination given the theme of the story. As well as her overall progress within the world (workplace, confidence etc).

As always, thanks for the amazing work. Love your writing.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 11:47:08 am »
I agree with Qibikk's opinion. I would prefer the female protagonist to be dominating but good-natured as well.

Offline Hal42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 06:03:59 pm »
Definitely the third or fourth options.  Personally I love the role-reversal idea going all the way from sub to extreme dom.  Physical violence doesn't do much for me, so it's really more about the attitude, but all the way to feminization is way hotter than her staying good-natured and loving.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 06:23:40 pm »
I have already answeredbthis question here, but let me repeat myself after update. My favorite is option 2. Dominant but gentle and caring. I am never tired of such stories and we already have very much violence here :)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 09:21:02 pm »
Great story! 

I would like to see a blend of options 2 and 3:  Keep the domination good natured and loving, but let there be some hints of aggression without being overly mean.  I like seeing the potential for darkness, even if it never fully manifests.  It can make a sub even more grateful for "good natured" domination, knowing where it could go if things went badly.  Alternatively, the sub could develop a curiosity for what  hides in the darkness.

In any event, great start and I hope there will be more to come.

K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2021, 04:21:42 pm »
Great story! 

I would like to see a blend of options 2 and 3:  Keep the domination good natured and loving, but let there be some hints of aggression without being overly mean.  I like seeing the potential for darkness, even if it never fully manifests.  It can make a sub even more grateful for "good natured" domination, knowing where it could go if things went badly.  Alternatively, the sub could develop a curiosity for what  hides in the darkness.

Thank you Wap, Wap et al - It's great to get feedback from everyone, especially the many of you I consider fantastic authors. I think I'm going to do a gentle glide into option 3, touching on option 4 and then reverting to #2. It will be a challenge and I'll drop some sections in here as I write the novel.

Thank you.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2021, 05:22:28 pm »
Great story! 

Thank you Wap, Wap et al - It's great to get feedback from everyone, especially the many of you I consider fantastic authors. I think I'm going to do a gentle glide into option 3, touching on option 4 and then reverting to #2. It will be a challenge and I'll drop some sections in here as I write the novel.

Thank you.

Wow, it looks like amazing idea! And yeah it would really challenging. But I think that you are one of the best and most advanced writers in this theme, so I am sure that you will do awesome job! :)

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2021, 08:16:55 pm »
Your idea sounds great, Taoschild. This promises to be another great story.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2021, 10:49:48 pm »
Personally, I'd love a little of all 4 options myself. But I'm just greedy that way  :funny:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Hal42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2021, 07:20:08 pm »
Great story! 

Thank you.
That sounds like a good compromise.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2021, 04:08:30 pm »
Any update on this?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2021, 12:18:21 am »
Hey KS,

Thanks for your interest. I'm 10 chapters into the book and I'm going to offer some 1/2 off coupons to people who took some time to give me suggestions. Also, I plan to drop an edited first couple of chapters here as well.

In the end, I settled on her reluctantly becoming the domme after getting stronger (that takes many chapters) and after some rationalizing growing to enjoy it. She will  always love him, but her expectations for his submission grow as she continues to get bigger and stronger which will involve conflict as well.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

-Richard

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2021, 09:50:04 am »
That sounds like a great storyline. I'm looking forward to it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View