Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:25:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Toronto community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Toronto community  (Read 99067 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Toronto community
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2024, 10:54:05 am »
She wrote a 13 point reply to my email, listing deposit conditions, logistical rules, and implying that there were extra fees that may be incurred for wardrobe requests. The tone of the reply made me think she may be reserved during the session. The impression that I drew from the email may have been mistaken, and the conditions may not even be what she currently imposes. Since there were no reviews here to contradict that impression, I decided to decline to proceed with booking, and I booked Lauren instead. I may have just trusted my good luck and booked her if Lauren wasn't also coming so soon after. I strongly suggest you contact her to see if she still sends the 13 point reply, or if her conditions might suggest she may have become more organic in her response to how you and she will interact in the session. Any reviews would be more helpful than my limited ability to draw conclusions from her emailed reply. She is so attractive and her physique is outstanding, so I hope my perception about what her response implied was wrong.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2024, 10:54:05 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2024, 02:26:04 pm »
She wrote a 13 point reply to my email, listing deposit conditions, logistical rules, and implying that there were extra fees that may be incurred for wardrobe requests.
I got iirc the same reply but didn't read any of this into it, I remember it being 90% about prebooking instead of anything in the session itself. Some of my best sessions have come after businesslike emails and I highly advise against the instinct to conflate the two. Will confirm she does not have options, things are either allowed or they aren't, and for what she brings to the table I found her rates sensible. Unfortunately I had to switch to a cam session because my availability changed, but said cam session convinced me I'm being forced to miss out on a great in-person experience this time.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #227 on: March 07, 2024, 04:12:51 pm »
Like I said above [edited for length and clarity]:

...The impression that I drew from the email may have been mistaken, and the conditions may not even be what she currently imposes. Since there were no reviews here to contradict that impression, I decided to decline to proceed with booking, and I booked Lauren instead. I may have just trusted my good luck and booked her if Lauren wasn't also coming so soon after. I strongly suggest you contact her... Any reviews would be more helpful.... She is so attractive and her physique is outstanding, so I hope my perception about what her response implied was wrong.

Offline Ped7775

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2024, 05:53:42 pm »
I live in Washington and when she come here I love the session
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2024, 11:36:18 am »
I live in Washington and when she come here I love the session
Then invite her.

Offline lurker1000

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2024, 07:42:21 pm »
I didn't mind her long email with all the info and requirements, but she told me she doesn't provide any extras. Unfortunately that's generally a deal breaker for me. Too bad since she's super sexy. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Toronto community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View