Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581223 Posts in 74124 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 04:09:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2013 Mid Year Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Mid Year Review  (Read 7737 times)

dobe44

2013 Mid Year Review
« on: June 14, 2013, 09:00:04 pm »
I’ve decided that it’s time to provide another installment of session reviews to the Saradas community. Why now you ask? Well, frankly it’s because I’ve done so many sessions in the last six months that if I do another six months at this pace, I’ll be writing a book!  So what I have here are new reviews on 11 girls that I chose to roll with.  As I did in my “2012 Year in Review” I’m using a 1-10 system where 1 is horrible and 10 is virtually unattainable. 

I’ll tell you up front that every one of them are worth repeating with for me (which in my mind is anyone getting a 7.0 or over).  Also, I’m sticking with just one score and a description of the experience to give color to you.  I’ve toyed with giving scores for different things such as Appearance, Personality, Wrestling Ability, Role Play Ability, etc. but find that it can sometimes muddy the water.  I will point out the strong and weak attributes of each girl, but am staying with a single composite score. 

In addition to that, one thing uniform across all these girls is that they’re all game.  All of them like to wrestle and they don’t mind if you resist a hold or reverse a position.  They also all get a real kick out of squeezing the life out of you (or at least trying) and dominating a position as well as trying to turn the tables back against you.  It sounds like something that is a prerequisite for the job, but I’m repeatedly surprised when hearing of girls who just can’t wrestle at all.

The method to my madness here, as hopefully you can see, is that there are certain fundamentals that must be there. First, they have to be willing to wrestle with some resistance (as mentioned above) and be attractive. Second, I need them to be fit. This could range anywhere from “normal” fit all the way to bodybuilder.  Then, some role playing/creativity is needed to throw in some drama or fun. Finally, the special component of personality goes a long way in getting a high rating.  These four factors build on each other in a sequence to get a higher score; for example, a great personality with no wrestling skill or aptitude doesn’t cut it.  I’m still searching for the elusive 10 and hopefully I’ll get one sooner or later.

Unlike last time where I said 2012 was a year of the good, the bad and the ugly all I have to say is that so far this year, it’s all been good.  I think I owe a little bit of this to experience in picking girls (although I believe that some of the girls I described as being a bad session no matter what will always be that – Liz Lightspeed as an example) but I also chalk it up to coming to Saradas to do research a little bit more…thanks go out to you, my brothers, for your insight!  Let’s get started:

Tyler Dare (7.0): Tyler is a very fit girl in her late 20s, not a bodybuilder or a fitness physique, just very fit on the well-muscled side.  She’s smart, funny, charismatic and pretty too.  She could be outstanding….but her wrestling is rather average and even doing simple role play she doesn’t really keep things going. Now, in her defense on the role play, the issue is that she seems to be having such a good time that she’s laughing and enjoying it too much, but just a smidgen of focus is needed to RP even simple stuff.  Like I said above, she’s a solid 7 and I’d repeat but its largely on the back of being attractive, athletic and competent, but only competent, in wrestling (and I don’t mean competent enough to compete in anything “real”…I mean she knows how to put on a hard scissor, has positional balance and she’s willing to engage)

Fon (7.5): Wow. Just wow. A physical stunner. If you haven’t seen the pictures, check them out. She was in phenomenal shape when I met her and it’s hard for me to envision her ever being out of shape as serious as she seems to be about training.  And she really likes to wrestle as well and even has a few tricks up her sleeve that I didn’t expect – bodybuilders tend to be focused on the bodybuilding in my experience and not the most technical wrestlers – and she was eager to go at it.  And for all those who ask “how hard was her scissors” I rate her pretty high due to a combination of strength, power and size. The big knock on Fon is that her English isn’t great. And this is coming from someone has a pretty high aptitude for deciphering accents.  It’s good enough to understand, communicate etc. but some of the subtlety that might go into something as simple as trash talking isn’t really understood.  It would make basic role play difficult as well.  But if a physique with some wrestling skill is what you’re after, she has it. 

Hotstuff Hollie (7.5): Things change when you wrestle with a professional athlete!  What I’m talking about specifically is that this girl has an unlimited gas tank and that Vince Lombardi is right…fatigue makes a coward out of anyone!  But I didn’t give that away to her…  You get a hot young babe here who was a world boxing champion (and a body to prove it) that likes to wrestle.  But there are some negatives – she books her sessions too close together, picks locations that are pretty suboptimal and I can’t imagine her being any good at role play. But I’ll probably test that out again because she’s very good all-around and remarkably skilled at grappling given no formal training and only doing this “for fun” for about a year now.  For all those asking who would win between Electra and Hollie in wrestling, I’ve done a 180 on this and actually think it would be a tossup…maybe even with Hollie winning due to focus and trajectory; Hollie has pro level muscle memory and picks things up quickly.  And obviously the boxing match question for these two isn’t a serious one – Electra gets KOed…for a count to 1000 probably – but again, Hollie’s wrestling is getting extremely good.  Also, Hollie seemed to have a blast answering my boxing questions…actually it was kind of funny because when she started talking about boxing, her southern drawl became extremely thick and she talked a hundred miles a minute. She would bounce around boxing showing me how to pull off what I asked.  It was kind of cute.

Maria Garcia (7.5): very similar to Fon (especially the “wow”) but sometimes you want peas in Thailand, other times you want carrots in Spain.  From the body to the eagerness to wrestle and please to the issues with English, this was very similar.  Maria’s English is a little bit better (and so follows her sense of humor/personality).  She’s a little shorter than Fon so that affects some of the leverage positions in grappling but she has plenty of power.  One item of interest is her aggression; if she has any hold even partially locked on, she is on that hold like a pit bull with no quit.  And she has the conditioning so that the hold is as powerful at the end of the session as it is at the beginning.  But she simply won’t abandon a hold and flow to another.  You can take this observation as you like; a skilled wrestler would flow to another hold (and I think Maria will probably learn this as she takes training more seriously) but some of you might like a woman who’s trying to scissor the hell out of every square inch on your body from every angle!

Kordelia Devonshire (7.5): I was really surprised at Kordelia. She is so much hotter in person than in a picture.  I mean, she really is beautiful and well put together in a wonderfully curvy way. And she is absolutely in love with creating a spectacular experience for you. Now this said, she’s not an extraordinary wrestler and I think someone wanting only wrestling would find others who would better suit their needs. But Kordelia is good at working wrestling into rather elaborate role play scenarios.  As a taller girl, she has enough leverage and strength to satisfy those who want to be ‘abused’ as well.

Nikki Fierce (8.0): this girl is just a touch crazy in the best of ways. But she also has a very sweet side…I didn’t know what to expect looking at pictures of her…but rest assured, she’s a nice, fun gal who will wrestle, role play and engage. She’s not overly muscled at all but is fit in a yoga body kind of way. Her wrestling skill is above average as she has had some training but not a huge amount. She’s also a lot prettier with a more natural look than she used to be with heavy makeup. Not a clock watcher at all as well. I think most of you would have a lot of fun with her unless you’re looking for a well-muscled physique.

Megan Abshire (8.0): I was pleased at how my first session went with Megan because from what I heard and what she told me, she said she absolutely will not wrestle with men anymore because of them injuring her and due to her shoulder surgery (she told me some pretty sad stories of guys twisting fingers and injuring her just to “win”). Now despite her telling me this before the session, I went ahead with it because I figured worst case, I’d just let her tear into me or I’d figure out some kind of role play scenario that would be fun and keep her engaged. And I had to see such a tremendous physique and pretty face in person. And I’m glad I did.  Once we played a little bit, she got quite aggressive on the wrestling side.  Actually, she has a lot of power and is pretty coordinated for such a heavily muscled physique. She could really be competitive if she wanted to be in wrestling – and maybe that’s the problem she’s had with other men.  She doesn’t know her own strength and guys who are less experienced keep upping the ante in terms of force when wrestling with her out of ego or fear. At any rate, she’s a sweetheart who puts on a great performance.  Sessions were scheduled a bit too close together but that’s really the only negative I have for her.

Tiger Lilly (8.0): a very solid performance all around with Karen. She has jiu-jitsu experience, is attractive and has an awesome personality as well. She’s not a spring chicken anymore so I wouldn’t classify her body as being a fitness physique or even close but still both fit and feminine. Great at both giving and taking on the mat, standing up and not bad with the trash talk too. She’s really into martial arts of all types and loves to play and experiment with things while you’re fighting. I had a lot of fun with her and definitely recommend her to others

Volcano (8.5): an undiscovered gem (I think, but she came to NYC recently so might be getting some fans) with a cute English accent. Just do it if you’re ever in London. And she’s no joke physically; she competes in boxing, MMA and jiu-jitsu. She showed me a video of her doing chin ups and climbing up a rope only with her arms – that’s pretty elite stuff for any female athlete. She also agreed to do some role play and despite saying that she had never done any mixed in with wrestling, she pulled it off like a champ.  Really sweet, not a clock watcher, totally down to earth….dare I say almost innocent girl??? I think you guys will be charmed by her, even though she can legit kick a lot of ass.

Skylar Rene (8.5): yes - she really exists and is another undiscovered gem! Maybe, just maybe this girl will be my first 9.5 (or even a 10)? The potential is there for sure. First, on her appearance she’s gorgeous and exotic looking and her body is incredible. Muscle in all the right places along with the curves. Enough definition to satisfy all but those wanting contest shape bodybuilders. And the way she dresses for the session amplifies her look – describe to her what you want and she strives to accommodate.  Second, even though she’s a bit sheepish about it, she is actually a decent wrestler without having had any formal training. As said on another post, she’s had a few experiences with guys getting overly competitive in a semi competitive session, but my experience was that she will definitely come at you hard. If she trained jiu-jitsu it would be quite interesting because she’s very strong as well.  Third, she’s also sheepish about role play but does absolutely fine with some coaxing and coaching.  And on the business side of things, she’s very organized and totally not a clock watcher.  Some find her elusive to schedule with but that wasn’t my experience. Perhaps she has a complicated life with modeling and competing interests but all I have to say is that this one is a hot item with a rising outlook.

Jolie (9.0): I came out of this one thinking that Jolie was a 10. Actually, I came out of this one thinking I had met my long lost soul mate and that Jolie and I were destined to be together forever….until I read reviews of her and apparently she makes everyone feel that way! She tells the same stories, does the same things, engages in the same conversations in many sessions as far as I can tell….the girl is a real player and can pull your strings!  But I mean that in a good way.  She makes the session an incredible and absorbing experience as she can wrestle, role play, has a great personality, and is sharp as a tack with a great body as well.  We met right after a photo shoot on short notice so she didn’t have any prep time in terms of appearance or outfits but you can see from pictures that she’s quite attractive. A lot of fun but don’t get seduced by her personality. Fair warning to all!

And here are some repeats (reviewed last year but I just had to go one more time):

Electra (8.0): Electra’s lost a bit of her rating this year but she’s still awesome. Maybe it’s because I’ve sessioned with her more times than I can count over the last 12 months? I don’t know but for first timers with her, refer to my 2012 Year in Review – she’s a blast!

Arekah Lox (9.0): as I said in my old review, the physical attributes here are phenomenal. And she’s so much fun to wrestle, role play or just shoot the breeze with. But the problem some have with her, and I had last year, was communicating with her.  Well, no problems this year…maybe I’m on her “select list” of customers? But setting things up was a breeze this year, we’ve sessioned twice, so she deserves a new rating.  If you can get communications going with her, she’s absolutely infectious.

Lia LaBowe (8.0): ditto with last year’s review. Great fun and she really is getting more beautiful as time goes one. I don’t put her a day over 30, but she’s really very striking in street clothes.

Julie Squeeze (8.0): as was recommended to me, I gave Julie another try (I gave her a 6.5 for 2012) and I’m glad I did. As many have said, she has a killer scissors (but she definitely has competition here in both head and body scissors – ask me and I’ll give you my list) and is a pleasure to look at. And to wrestle with too!

I’ll plan on doing a year end wrap of new sessions and any changes that I plan to make to current ratings if I repeat.  So in closing, the more I do this, the more I assemble a group of ladies that are on my go to list.  All of this year’s are on there and I’ll probably repeat with every one of them.  Of course, I’d be interested in hearing experiences or opinions to the contrary with these girls or with others.  Happy wrestling to all!

foster342000

Re: 2013 Mid Year Review
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »
Even though I have no interest what so ever in wrestling per se...I prefer muscle worship & tests of strength...I found this a hugely enjoyable read. Thanks a lot dobe44 for putting in the effort. Cheers

Chip101

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 05:53:33 am »
Great post man. This is going to sound crazy but just last night I found myself searching page by page for you 2012 review which I found after a few minutes. After reading that one again I had the idea that people on the forum should think about posting their mid year reviews, and almost posted the suggestion. So when I saw this post I was like wtf this is weird.

But great post anyway. Also I would be interested in your list  of most painful head and body scissors.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 07:02:34 am »
excellent review! thanks a lot.

didn't know that Jolie is still active, she is a blast.

I hope to see Fon for a session again, she is the hottest body all over. Her english is quite good for a Thai (was there for work and so I know she is above the average) and I'd say her English is better as Marias. But ok, I'm not a native speaker as well (you probably saw it already *lol*).

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 04:14:48 pm »
Thanks dobe, going to send karma

Anyways Megan is crazy strong right, it's wild!
Also you've inspired me to do some wrestling reviews or hope they go on wb again as I forgot to do that with the women I've seen recently.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:46:24 am »
Great read! Great report!

However I think Fon has retired from sessioning. I feel sorry those of you who missed out.
I put her up there with Iron Angel, just stunning! Again I found her to be too pricey for what she offered.
Not to be negative, that's just me. If she does offer sessions in the future, she is one not to miss if you can afford it.

As someone posted a while back, some women charge that much because there are people who will pay.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 01:56:16 am »
Fon also has some martial arts skills, Muay Thai kickboxing. She packs a pretty powerful kick!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 01:58:07 am »
Sorry for the multiple posts, but...
Is there a way to edit a post or do I have to be a VIP member?

LilRed

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 01:54:34 am »
I am glad to see you give Arekah a 9 out of 10. I had a session with her in DC last week and she was incredible in all aspects. I ask her about the communication issues that have been brought up frequently on this board and she said the problem is she has lots of stuff going on in her life and does not check her email everyday. When she goes a couple of days she will have a hundred plus emails and many of them will be time wasters asking her if she went to the gym today or how  much she can bench etc... She has such a loyal clientele that she really does not have to fish for many new clients anyway. But if you are in a city she is visiting I would say she is worth trying a little extra to get to session with. I am no aficionado in this scene but I have seen my share of wrestlers and most have been lots of fun, but she is the total package in all aspects. My only complaint is that I am such a weak wimp that even when she is barley exerting herself she hurt me a little. 

IrishMarcus

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 11:25:57 am »
Terrific post - thanks.  Who do you like in an Electra vs Julie Squeeze match up?  And how do their scissors compare?  I ask because I sessioned w Julie and want to check out Electra.  Julie was amazing and her scissors are lethal.

dobe44

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 01:56:30 am »
Julie Squeeze vs. Electra for scissors. An interesting comparison because Julie is taller, giving her more leverage and the ability to pull off a better body scissors. A very painful body scissors. But that's not the fairest comparison.

For a head scissors, which I think is the best way to compare them as it allows for taller or shorter legs given the smaller size of the neck, the two are different experiences.  Electra does an outstanding job of making sure that your head is pulled in as far down as possible, making sure that the entire leg and groin muscle surrounds the neck. Honestly when she first did this to me I thought I had maybe 3 seconds and I'd be out...it was such a total feeling like my soul was being stolen...surreal almost.  Julie's head scissors might have a very slight edge in power...I really recall feeling the crushing element to it, but weren't as technically sound in positioning my head for maximum effect. So even though raw crushing poundages might goto Julie, Electra's were deadlier.

dobe44

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 06:15:01 pm »
And I have one FINAL addition to make to mid year 2013...Nikki Jackson!

Now I don't want to hijack somebody else's 'Nikki Jackson' thread...in particular because in this case, I'm giving a less glowing review which seems to be contrary to the other reviews I've seen today. But at any rate, here goes....

Nikki Jackson (4.5): Nikki looks great in pictures and has a bit of a reputation for being fun in a session. Possibly I can agree that she is a certain sort of fun....if that's what you're looking for (take that as you want to)...and that she looks great in a picture (but is getting a bit sun weathered in person) and that there is some muscle there (but its not too strong and the lower body needs a shape up).  But she fails a very fundamental pre-requisite for me: she really can't wrestle. And unfortunately she overpromises by saying things like "Oh yeah...I've studied jiu jitsu" and "I can't wait to just crush you" but when it comes time to roll, this is the weakest scissors I've felt and she has no positional control and just a little knowledge of holds on the ground.  She's certainly nice enough (but not a personality for everyone...think of the nicest quintessential diva stripper you've ever met) and she does put effort into the session so its not a complete disaster.  But if the wrestling isn't there, its tough to get past go. I see how some like her, but not for me

Tru_Gent

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 12:20:48 am »
How do you have so many sessions? Do you travel a lot? Or they all visited your area?

dobe44

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 01:08:17 am »
Both

Chip101

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 06:41:08 am »
Julie Squeeze vs. Electra for scissors. An interesting comparison because Julie is taller, giving her more leverage and the ability to pull off a better body scissors. A very painful body scissors. But that's not the fairest comparison.

For a head scissors, which I think is the best way to compare them as it allows for taller or shorter legs given the smaller size of the neck, the two are different experiences.  Electra does an outstanding job of making sure that your head is pulled in as far down as possible, making sure that the entire leg and groin muscle surrounds the neck. Honestly when she first did this to me I thought I had maybe 3 seconds and I'd be out...it was such a total feeling like my soul was being stolen...surreal almost.  Julie's head scissors might have a very slight edge in power...I really recall feeling the crushing element to it, but weren't as technically sound in positioning my head for maximum effect. So even though raw crushing poundages might goto Julie, Electra's were deadlier.

How does Arekah Lox ranks vs the two of them?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2013 Mid Year Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View