Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:00:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  DominicBlack from Prague
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DominicBlack from Prague  (Read 25485 times)

Offline tomaz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: DominicBlack from Prague
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2021, 09:57:55 pm »
Each to their own, but based on her current form, going by her latest Inst@gram posts, a session isn't really interesting for me at this point.
She legitimately looks like she has lost 15kg of muscles compared to her peak form.
Her size and strength was what she had going for her in that regard, she's not much of a technical wrestler.
This isn't meant as an insult, she's still good looking, and it's her body. Just saying, I wouldn't currently pay for it.

Since I threw this out, it's fair to also mention that she has started lifting again and is building back her muscles nicely.
Looks already very different from a few months ago.

Forum Saradas

Offline machiaveli

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2022, 01:15:55 pm »
I have met her during her travels. She was a bit underwhelming I should say. She looked very tired (probably due to overbooking). She did not finish armwrestling (calling a stalemate) and refused list & carry although I was only 75 kg. She is really beautiful though.

Offline tomaz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2022, 11:33:26 am »
I have met her during her travels. She was a bit underwhelming I should say. She looked very tired (probably due to overbooking). She did not finish armwrestling (calling a stalemate) and refused list & carry although I was only 75 kg. She is really beautiful though.

May I asked if you did any wrestling?
What you're describing doesn't sound completely unfamiliar to me, having met her before for a wrestling session.
Overall it was a positive experience, she has a great body and a lot of strength, is beautiful, and a pleasant person to be around.
With her gaining muscles lately, I might even see her again.
But it's kinda undeniable that she's not one of those girls who's 100% into it, or even pretends to be.
She breaks up the action quite frequently, and initiates random conversations mid-session, almost like she's stalling.
For some reason she also seems to be holding back all the time, even if you're a better grappler than her, which I find a bit curious.
And I might add that I'm on the younger side, well-groomed, and reasonably/normal attractive, so it's not like she was forced to put up with something...
Still, not too many girls with that kind of body and size around who still look feminine, and I certainly won't discourage anyone from seeing her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  DominicBlack from Prague

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View