Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581308 Posts in 74132 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 08:17:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation  (Read 56455 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2023, 01:58:49 am »
Chapter 20

Tammy greeted me at the front door in sweats with her hair in a ponytail, with an easy confident smile on her face and a mischievous twinkle in her eye. “Good evening Kevin,” she said. “Thank you for arriving promptly. I am in the process of completing my evening workout, you may  join me downstairs, and we can commence sorting out logistics for the dance after I have finished.”
       “Sure, sounds good,” I said.
       Tammy's dad was sitting at the dining room table, his hulking frame bent over a tablet that looked no bigger than mobile phone in his enormous hands, seemingly oblivious to my presence. Tammy's mother bounced down the stairs, her prodigious bosom and curvaceous figure showcased by a form-fitting blouse and a tight skirt. She jiggled her way toward me, gleefully embracing me as I tried not to ogle her. “Oh Kevin!” she sang, “I'm so excited that you and Tamara will be going to Homecoming together! You'll be such an adorable couple!”
       “Yeah,” I said. “I'm, uh pretty excited.”
       As Tammy's father rose from his seat, her mother grabbed her purse from an end table then turned to me again, giggling. “Fair warning, Kevin, don't try to get fresh with Tamara while we're out on the town tonight,” she said with a wink, “She may have to defend herself, and she's become quite the little weightlifter! Isn't that right honey?”
       Tammy's dad nodded as he put his massive arm around his wife's waspish waist. “She sure has,” he said, smiling with pride as he looked at Tammy. “My little girl pumps some serious iron.”
       “Kevin is always a perfect gentleman,” Tammy said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

A few seconds later, the door had closed and I heard the Terwilliger's car starting in the driveway. Tammy turned to me and smiled. “Please follow me to the weight room,” she said.
       No sooner had we gotten to the basement, Tammy grabbed a pair of 50 pounds dumbbells and began knocking out squat-curl thrusters, one after another. I watched in awed silence as she went through 10 reps in perfect form, then 20, then 30. “Wow,” I said, “you're uh, really strong now, huh?”
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy said, not showing the slightest sign of fatigue. “Although at the moment I am using light dumbbells as to ensure that my muscles are thoroughly exhausted after what has been a particularly intense full-body routine.”
       “Light dumbbells?” I asked, still confused by Tammy's newfound strength.
       She responded with a mischievous smile, and finally racked the dumbbells after having completed 20 reps, sweat now beading along her forehead. “Thank you for your patience Kevin,” she said. “Now please take a seat while I go upstairs and obtain a scale with which to weigh myself.”

I did as Tammy instructed and took a seat on a folding chair near the squat rack as she walked upstairs. When she closed the door behind her, I sighed deeply. My stomach was doing flip-flops. Tammy made me nervous in about 100 different ways, and that was just when we were together in school. Every time we had been alone over the past few weeks, she had become an untamed, sex-crazed beast. Part of me wanted to see that side or her again, but another part of me was so insecure about my sexual inexperience that I was afraid to. As 1 minute turned into 3, and then into 5 my mind began racing with hundreds of possible scenarios―most of which ended with me being embarrassed and humiliated. When the basement door finally opened again, my heart began beating furiously.
       Tammy descended the stairs slowly, carrying her bathroom scale. And instead of wearing her sneakers and sweats, she was barefoot in a red silk robe that hung on her body like a tent. She had dispensed with her ponytail was gone as well, her hair now immaculately coiffed and spilling over her shoulders in shining black waves. And she was fully made up now, with bright red lipstick and thick eyelashes. And she looked gorgeous. “Wow you look totally, uh, totally, uh, really nice,” I said.
       “Thank you, Kevin,” she said with a wry smile as she strolled confidently toward me. “I believe that I have settled on the proper combination of hairstyle and makeup for the dance tomorrow, and I thought that said combination would also be appropriate for tonight's festivities.”
       “Festivities?” I gulped.
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy said as she set the scale on the floor. “There will be festivities.”

Forum Saradas

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2023, 06:49:04 pm »
Festivities?!!   :hey:

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2023, 12:55:34 am »
Nice! Looking forward to seeing everything that is to come, how heavy Tamara now is, and what she means by festivities. Kevin is a very lucky guy. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Agamemnon128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2023, 01:40:35 am »
Why do I feel like Kevin just walked into a starving lioness' den wearing a steak suit 😂 Amazing stuff as always

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2023, 02:10:19 am »
Chapter 21

“My baseline weight was 95 pounds, if you recall,” Tammy said with a knowing smirk as she stepped on the scale. “What does it say now, Kevin?”
       I looked down at the scale. “156 pounds!?” I gasped. “You gained 61 pounds in one month?”
       Yes indeed,” Tammy said as I stared in disbelief at the scale, her voice growing low and silky. “But our agreement wasn't merely about gaining weight, it was about gaining lean muscle mass, an attribute which you will have to assess visually,” she said as I saw her robe flutter to the ground at her tiny feet. “So tell me Kevin, how lean and muscular do I look?”
       My eyes slowly crawled up Tammy's body. Her slim ankles flared suddenly into diamond-shaped calves that jutted from either side of her legs, their sharply beveled undersides visible on the inner sides, contracting as she shifted her weight slowly from one foot to the other. But despite their incredible size―nearly as big as softballs―they had a distinctly feminine curvature as they tapered into her knees, above which hung the teardrop-shaped heads of her vastus muscles, which were so shredded that the skin crimped along the bottom and cleaved deeply as they wrapped around the thick pillar of the femoris muscles that ran through the middle of her sweeping thighs until it gave way on the outer edge to reveal the outer cusp of her round and deeply dimpled glutes. Her inner thighs were even more mesmerizing, with the swell of her adductor muscles contracting with each movement as they moved in harmony with the thick columns of her vastus medialis muscles as they snaked up toward her pelvis, which was almost completely bare save for a tiny sliver of red fabric that covered her vulva―and not much else―as it pulled tight against the fine thread of silver fabric that held it in place, slung low across her shapely hips, showcasing all the rippling muscles of her inner thighs as they converged into the deep groove of the apollo's belt formed by her pelvic muscles. “Oh wow,” I squeaked as my penis started to throb with blood in time with my quickening heartbeat.
       “Do you like my new bikini, Kevin?” Tammy asked in a soft, silky voice as she curled her fingers through the silver thread and began tugging so that the outlines of her labia were plainly visible beneath the red fabric that covered them. “I find the tightness of the fabric against my erogenous zones to be... exhilarating.”
       “Oh wow,” I croaked as my eyes climbed up Tammy's body to her midsection.
       Tammy giggled as she began to gyrate her hips, making the muscles of her shredded 8-pack stretch and contract beneath her paper-thin skin while the obliques that wrapped around her shapely waist followed suit as they gave way to the sprawling lats that loomed behind them and the sculpted array of serratus muscles that crowned them, above which hung her improbably large breasts--the only fat visible on her chiseled body—which were squished into perfectly round orbs by two narrow strips of red fabric that ran horizontally across them, held tight by the same shimmering silver thread that secured the bottom of the microkini. My jaw dropped open, not only at the abundance of Tammy's mouth-watering cleavage, but also the thick striated shelf of pectoral muscle upon which they rode. Tammy's pecs were huge, as big, thick and beefy as slabs of chuck roast as they bulged out from her ribcage completely eclipsing her collarbones, forming a cleft of scalloped muscle over an inch deep where they met at her sternum, and jostling with her front deltoids where they met her shoulders.
       Tammy chuckled as I gawked helplessly at her pecs, and casually began to flex them, one at a time, making them churn and bulge as they hopped up and down, while each tiny movement caused striations to erupt on her tannned skin. “I hope you'll pardon my breasts, Kevin,” Tammy cooed. “They don't seem to get any smaller, no matter how lean I get. Although I do quite enjoy the juxtaposition of their soft round shape with the angular bulk of my pectoral muscles. What do you think?”
       “Oh wow,” I croaked as my eyes tried to take in the sprawl of Tammy's upper body.
       Tammy laughed out loud, and her shoulders bulged out like cannonballs, each head of her deltoids prominently defined and lined with striations as they cleaved into her arms, where they were met by meaty triceps that spread above her elbow like pistachio shells and thick sculpted biceps that bulged with mass even as they hung relaxed at her sides, inserting into forearms the size of grapefruits that rippled with muscle with every twitch of her fingers. “Well Kevin?” she asked. “What do you think? Have I gained a sufficient amount of lean muscle mass to satisfy the terms of our deal?”
       “So much muscle,” I stammered. “You're so... it's not... it can't... you're just so muscular.”
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy laughed as she stepped off the scale, a wry smirk on her pouty red lips.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2023, 02:31:42 am »
Chapter 22

Tammy stood in front of me, but I could tell that she was looking at her own reflection in the mirror behind me, because the mirrors mounted on the walls of the gym gave a kaleidoscopic view of her gorgeous face and incredible body as she began to gyrate her hips and run her hands up and down her shredded midsection all the way to her inner thighs. “You know Kevin,” she said, “when I first saw those photos on your phone I was revolted by how the women were presented―legs splayed, lips pouting, bodies contorted into preposterously sexual positions. I wondered why any woman would agree to be presented like that it public. But I understand it now. Being muscular makes a woman feel so powerful, so sexy, so... alive! I want the whole world to see my body, Kevin, starting with you.”
       Tammy's licked her lips with delight as she slowly raised her arms. She splayed her fingers as she bent her elbows, and the thick cylinders of her biceps slowly crawled up her arms, contracting into towering peaks of muscle so perfectly sculpted that I let out a low trembling moan of desire.
       Tammy stared past me, fixated on her reflection, puckered her ruby-red lips and slowly pumped her amazing biceps again. They must have been at least 16 inches around―an incredible amount of mass for a teenaged girl ―and on her small frame they looked even bigger, their peaks rising high enough that she could reach her fingertips down and stroke them gently, which elicited a animalistic growl from deep in her throat. “I absolutely love having big muscles, Kevin,” she purred. “I love how they look, I love how they feel, and I really love to flex them. There's just something about the way they move that looks so primal, so... sensual. Don't you agree, Kevin?”
       “Y-yes,” I stammered, my erection straining against my pants, so engorged that it hurt.
       Tammy turned her back to me, her legs slightly spread with her hands on her head, and arched her back so that the meaty globes of her buttocks pointed directly at me. Slowly she began to shift her weight from one leg to another, her calves contracting into shredded diamonds of muscle with both heads visible, the muscles of her hamstrings tensing and relaxing like thick steel cables beneath her tanned skin. As Tammy continued to sway back and forth from one leg to another, her glutes shifted from round globes to striated blocks in a breathtaking display of femininity and muscularity, completely bare except for the nearly invisible line of golden thread that traced the upper outline of her buttocks and disappeared between them. “Just look at my ass, Kevin,” she purred. “It's tight, it's thick, it's round and it's very strong. It's perfect, Kevin. My ass is absolutely perfect. Never before in my life would I have imagined saying those words, but they feel so freeing, so... empowering. I have a perfect ass!”
       And she did. In all the countless hours I had spent ogling images of muscular women online, none of them had a butt as hot as Tammy Terwilliger's. As she continued to sway from side to side, words began to spill out of my mouth. “You're so hot,” I croaked. “I can't... you're just... you're so hot I can't stand it. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen.”
       Instantly Tammy spun around to face me, a smile spreading across her face and a mischievous twinkle lighting her eyes. “I've been waiting so long to hear you tell me that,” she said.
       Then she sat down on my lap, her perfect ass resting on my lap as she clasped her hands on the underside of the chair. Then, with agonizing slowness she hoisted her right leg up onto my shoulder, followed by her left, showing a degree of flexibility that seemed impossible, given her thickly muscled body. Drawing her knees toward her chest, she began to rub her calves against my neck and cheeks. As the jutting angles of her sculpted calves rubbed against my flesh, I was overwhelmed by the silky warmth of her skin, as well as the steely hardness of the muscles beneath it. “Oh my God Tammy―I mean Tamara,” I sputtered. “How did you... Tamara... you're so hot.”
       “Kevin?” she asked, pouting coquettishly. “What are you doing with your hands?”
       “Uh, nothing?” I said nervously, as my hands remained clamped to the bottom of the chair.
       “Well, why aren't you feeling my muscles?” Tammy asked, continuing with her performative coyness. “Don't you like them? Don't you want to rub my calves and run your hands along my thighs?”
       There was nothing I wanted more, so with fingers trembling I reached up and began to worshipfully stroke Tammy's musclebound legs. “I-I thought I wasn't supposed to touch you?” I said.
       “Why not, Kevin?” she purred. “Are you afraid that I'm going to lose control of my sexual urges, throw you to the ground, hold you down with my big strong muscles, and have my way with you?”
       Before I could answer Tammy clamped her legs around my neck and torqued her hips, and we fell onto the padded floor of the basement gym, rolling over one another as she giggled with glee.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2023, 03:04:36 pm »
Oh my god. Love it. Knowing Tamara, she's probably researched and learn everything to be a goddess of love making. Awesome writing!!.

Offline Mantau

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2023, 08:25:41 am »
Yeah, Kevin will be left broken, exhausted and mangled!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2023, 04:16:22 am »
Definitely love where this is all going, Kevin may end up exhausted and mangled, but I'm sure the ride is going to be worth every single second of it! Tamara just seems to have such incredible potential to build muscle and strength, in only one month she has gained 61 pounds of pure, ripped, hard muscle. She probably increased her strength 10 times over! What if she decides not to stop? What if Kevin's love for her new build inspires her to go further? I would love that! k+!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2023, 01:23:57 am »
Chapter 23

I found myself splayed out on my back with Tammy on top of me, with her muscular legs grapevined around my own and her hands planed on my shoulders and her breasts looming over me, threatening to spill from her scandalously brief top at any moment. Her eyes were narrowed and twinkling as a sly grin spread across her ruby red lips. “I thought you were supposed to be a wrestler, Kevin Thompson,” she cackled. “But yet here you are, flat on your back, completely at my mercy.”
       And I was. My body was so wracked with lust that I was trembling, completely unable to think or speak clearly. “You're so hot,” I gulped. “Muscles... so sexy... so big... so ripped... so hot.”
       “Oh I know they are, Kevin,” Tammy said, her low silky voice dripping with sensuality. “And it's all thanks to you. Without your motivation I would have never have built all these big, ripped, sexy muscles. Remind me again what muscle group you find most desirable on a woman.”
       “P-pecs,” I stammered as my eyes drifted to the thick shelf of muscle on Tammy's chest.
       “How could I forget?” she purred. “My pectorals are my most fully developed muscle group, after all. In fact, I think they rival those of many professional bodybuilders. What do you think?”
       And with that, Tammy drew her elbows in and flexed her pecs, making them erupt into thick blocks of striated muscle an inch thick that bulged out so powerfully from her ribcage that they obscured her collarbones, striations spreading from the deep cleft between them, the individual muscle bellies so perfectly pumped and segmented that it looked like she had pumpkins beneath her skin. “Oh... oh my God...” I whimpered
       Tammy giggled as she relaxed and flexed her pecs again and agin, the muscles churning beneath her paper thin skin, her breasts jiggling in their flimsy red sheath. “Touch my pectorals, Kevin,” she cooed. “Stroke them, caress them, feel how big and strong they are.”
       I was happy to obey. I ran my trembling hands over Tammy's pecs, starting from the rippling insertions into her front delts and moving inward, tracing my fingers across the prominent ridges and deep striations, until finally I reached the center of her chest, and I ran my fingers down the valley of muscular cleavage that separated her incredibly thick and amazingly hard pectorals. “So big... so hard... so hot,” I moaned as pre-cum began to leak from my erection.
       “Do you love them, Kevin?” Tammy asked. “Do you love my muscles?”
       “Oh God yes,” I gulped. “I love... I love your muscles.”
       “Do you want them, Kevin?” Tammy asked. “Do you want my muscles?”
       “Oh God yes,” I gulped. “I want... I want your muscles.”
       “How much do you love them, Kevin?” Tammy asked. “How much do you want them?”
       “More than anything,” I whimpered, my lust pouring out in words. “I love your muscles more than anything else in the world. I want them so badly it hurts. All I want is to touch you muscles.”
       “That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Kevin,” Tammy said, her mischievous grin bending into a vicious scowl as she forcefully flexed her pecs, clamping my fingers painfully between them like a vice of sculpted muscular flesh. “Now, after all these years, you finally understand how I felt about you.”
       “Oh God, oh no,” I cried as I felt the crushing force of her rock-hard pectorals compressing my fingers, flattening my nails and squeezing the knuckles. “It hurts... your hurting me.”
       “Oh I know I am, Kevin,” she said venomously. “It's horrible isn't it, to have something you love more than anything, something you want so badly it hurts, causing you pain. But really, you're getting off lightly, Kevin. This is only a few seconds of physical pain. The emotional pain you've caused my heart every day for the past 5 years is far, far worse than anything I could do to your body.”
       “Oh God please,” I cried. “You're breaking my fingers! It hurts so bad!”
       But Tammy wasn't listening. “I cried myself to sleep over you, night after night, Kevin Thompson,” she growled through clenched teeth. “I laid my heart bare for you, offered you my love and my life, and you just waved it away without having the consideration or courage to tell me why! And when I finally found out what you wanted in a girl, what you really wanted, and offered to change my body and my entire life to give it to you, you laughed at me!”
       “I'm sorry!” I cried. “I didn't know! Please, Tammy, you're going to break my hands.”
       “Call me Tamara,” she scoffed derisively as she relaxed her pectorals, allowing my fingers a respite from the torture that she had inflicted. But then she flexed her legs.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2023, 01:29:49 am »
Chapter 24

After having just ogled eery inch of Tammy's glutes and legs, there was no doubt that they were thicker than mine, and much stronger. That fact became painfully real as she stretched her legs, intensifying her grapevine. It felt like my legs were getting pulled apart like a turkey wishbone, and the pain in my inner thighs and pelvis were almost unbearable. “Please stop! I'm sorry! You win!” I cried.
       Tammy cackled again as she relaxed her grapevine, unwound our legs and rose to her feet. “Of course I win, Kevin,” she crowed, looking in a nearby mirror as she tossed her hair and adjusted her microkini. “As soon as I made up my mind―with a little motivation from you, of course―my victory was inevitable. I've always been too good for you, Kevin, I just didn't know it because I was trapped in a cocoon of insecurity and poor fashion choices. But just look at me now. Look at all this rock-hard, sculpted, sexy muscle. I'm a goddess, Kevin. Don't you agree?”
       I couldn't have disagreed if I wanted to. Tammy was so beautiful, so smart, so strong, so muscular―she was perfect. “Yes,” I whimpered. “You're a goddess.”
       “Then why aren't you worshiping me, Kevin?” she snapped. “Given that I am a goddess, I would expect you to be groveling at my feet and begging me to forgive you and show mercy.”
       To punctuate her demand, Tammy placed her arms behind her head and struck an abdominal-and-thigh pose, thrusting her sculpted leg out toward me and pointing her tiny foot as her amazing physique hardened into blocks of rippling muscle. My eyes were still bleary with tears of pain, and it was almost impossible to move with my fingers and groin crying out in agony, but the cold anger in Tammy's eyes and the rippling hardness of her physique made her seriousness unmistakable. Rolling onto my knees, I crawled toward her and gently kissed her outstretched foot. “Please,” I bleated. “Please Tamara―goddess Tamara―please forgive me. Please show me mercy.”
       Tammy laughed deeply and low as she knelt down, placed her finger under my chin, and guided me up to my feet. “No,” she said coldly.
       I felt Tammy's arms encircle me, as hard and tight as if I were wrapped in steel chains, as she pinned my arms to my sides and squeezed me in a bear hug. I felt my feet lift off the ground as Tammy slowly began to squeeze me more tightly. “No, Kevin, I don't think I'll be showing you any mercy any time soon,” she said icily. “I am a vengeful goddess, and I'm going to make you suffer for the rest of your life, starting tonight. Do you want to know how I plan to do that, Kevin?”
       Tammy's muscle-packed arms swelled with power as she tightened her bear hug. My triceps and shoulders screamed in pain as my arms folded behind my back, and my spine and ribs began to groan as Tammy began to crush me against her rock-hard torso. “Oh God, please no!” I begged.
       “There's no god down here, Kevin,” Tammy hissed as she released me and let my body drop to the padded floor of the gym, “only a goddess, a goddess full of wrath―but also full of lust. I need sexual gratification, Kevin, and unfortunately I still find you very, very desirable. Unfortunately for you, that is, because I'm going to fuck you so hard, so passionately, so thoroughly that no other sexual experience in your life will compare. Every time your dick gets hard from now through the end of your pathetic little life, you'll think of me, and you'll think of everything that we could have had together. And then tomorrow, I'm going to go to the Homecoming Dance alone in the sexiest, sluttiest dress that you can imagine, and I'm going to fuck every guy that so much as looks at me. I'm going to find your horrible little friends Dave and Jamal and I'm going to fuck their brains out right on the dance floor in front of the whole school. And that's just the beginning. Because I'm only going to get bigger and stronger and sexier and hornier. By the time the school year is out, every guy in Flexington High is going to get to fuck me, Kevin. And every day until graduation, you'll get to hear one guy after another talking about how they fucked your dream girl―your goddess. I might even fuck your dad. I might even fuck your mom, Kevin. And any time I feel like it, I'm going to tease you, and humiliate you, and beat the shit out of you. And there's nothing you can do to stop me!”
       Tammy tore her microkini from her tanned, musclebound body and licked her lips as she descended upon me like a predatory animal and began tearing my clothes to shreds, her nipples hard as diamonds as she dragged them across my naked flesh. “I'm sorry,” I whimpered. “I'm sorry. I just... I don't even care about fucking or whatever, I just... I miss you.”
       Tammy froze, one hand on my crotch and one at my neck. “What did you say?” she asked.

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2023, 07:37:58 pm »
The plot - among other things - thickens.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2023, 10:46:59 pm »
Wow .... I mean ... just Wow!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2023, 03:03:13 am »
Yeah, a real turn around at the end there, ramping up the tension, her seemingly going more and more crazy intense, and then him bringing her out of it, telling her that he misses her. That he finally realizes that he valued their friendship all along. That was a good stopping point, k+!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2023, 10:01:06 pm »
Chapter 25   

My feelings were pouring out now. “You're right. You're so right. I could've had everything,” I sobbed, “Sex, muscles, friendship, love―everything I ever wanted. But I was too scared to say anything. I should have told you how I felt. I should have been strong enough to be honest about my feelings, but I was weak and I was stupid and I'm sorry, and I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life, because I loved you, too. I just didn't know. I didn't know anything about love or sex or anything.”
       Tammy's lips twitched, and her nostrils flared. “Don't you dare talk to me about love, Kevin Thompson,” she barked, digging her hands into my traps, her thumbs on my throat. “Don't you dare! If you say that word again I will kill you right here and now―I swear to God I will!”
       “Maybe you should kill me,” I sobbed. “It's probably what I deserve. I had my dream girl in front of me the whole time, and I took her for granted. I took you for granted, and I was mean and stupid and scared, and by the time I figured out how much you meant to me, it was too late. Now you're all I can think about, and it doesn't even matter, because you're... perfect... and you can have any guy you want, and my love doesn't mean anything. But I do love you!”
       Despite the jagged sobbing of my breath and the throbbing pain in my body, it felt so good to say what I had inside. I felt at ease for the first time in weeks. As I wiped the tears from my eyes, I looked up at Tammy. Her lips were quivering as teardrops rolled down her cheeks. “Oh Kevin,” she said gently. “Your love means everything to me. It's all I ever wanted.”
       Tammy's body slackened as she collapsed onto me. “I love you Tammy,” I whispered.
       “I love you too, Kevin,” she whispered through her sobs. “I've always loved you. All I ever wanted was to make you happy, but I couldn't, and that hurt me so much. I wanted so badly for you to love me, but you wouldn't let me love you, and that made me so angry."
       “I'm sorry,” I whispered, wiping my tears away with my aching fingers. “I never meant to hurt you. I was just stupid. I've never had a girlfriend. I didn't know. I didn't even think about... anything.”
       Tears were streaming down Tammy's face now, her mascara running in black rivulets as she continued to pour her heart out.” I hated you for not desiring me, Kevin,” she sobbed, “but I hated myself even more for not being desirable. It was like I had this fire inside me, burning me alive, and the only way to quench it was to turn myself into the kind of girl that would break your heart forever. But I couldn't stop loving you, even though I hated you. Why is this so complicated? I'm a literal genius and I just don't understand any of this, and I'm acting certifiably insane. What's wrong with me, Kevin?”
       “Nothing's wrong with you,” I said as I touched her cheek and wiped away a single tear. “I think love just makes people crazy. You made me crazy, too. I can't focus on school or wrestling or even video games, because for the past month you've been all I can think about. You make me feel nervous and excited and horny and so many other things. And I never knew that's what love was supposed to be like because I've never been in love before.”
       Tammy raised her head from my chest, her eyes soft with tear as she stroked my face gently, then gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek that thrilled me more deeply than all of her previous erotic posturing. Instantly my erection returned, bigger and harder than ever before, brushing against her musclebound thigh as it swelled. Tammy's eyes widened and a startled laugh broke through her quivering lips. “Oh wow,” she said. “I guess I really do make you horny.”
       “Yeah,” I said nervously. “I guess, uh, I mean you definitely do.”
       Tammy rose up onto her knees, smiling, as she straddled my body. “That's good, because you make me really horny,” she said. “You have no idea how many times I've pleasured myself thinking about what it would feel like to have your lips kiss me, to have your hands all over my body and to have your cock inside of me. I have been waiting so long for this moment, Kevin Thompson.”
       “I, uh, I don't have a condom,” I said. “I mean, there's one in my pants, but you ripped-”
       “No Kevin,” Tammy whispered. “No condom. I want to feel you. I want you to feel me.”
       Smiling, Tammy rocked backward and slowly slid my erection inside her, biting her lip and purring with satisfaction as she enveloped me. Her vagina was perfect, too. It was snug, warm and wet, and even though I had never penetrated a girl before it felt like the most natural thing in the world.
       Soon Tammy had fully engulfed me, and I felt the flesh of her groin press against my own. She looked at me and smiled. “You know, since I was already planning to fuck your brains out anyway...” she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View