Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577249 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:27:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation  (Read 54892 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2023, 04:42:51 am »
Chapter 10

I was in a daze as I walked back to my house. The past few minutes had thrown my life into chaos. I had known Tammy Terwilliger practically my whole life, and she had always been a scrawny, socially awkward nerd with whom I shared a platonic friendship. Then in a few short days, she had changed completely, and it was more than just her new glasses and her new name. In her basement I saw her transform into a completely different person before my very eyes. She outlifted me, overpowered me, and gave me my first kiss. Heck, she was dry-humping like a sex-crazed animal!
       For the rest of the day and all through dinner, all I could think about was Tammy. When did she get so horny? How did she get so strong so quickly? Was she taking some kind of crazy designer steroids? And more importantly, was she really gaining more than a pound of muscle per day?
       I spent the evening playing video games to take my mind off what had happened in Tammy's basement. It was close to 10 when my mind finally stopped reeling, and I was getting ready for bed. Then my phone buzzed. It was a text message from Tammy. Yet again it was a picture of her feet on the bathroom scale. But this time the digital screen read '123 lbs'.

That weekend was a blur. I still couldn't believe what happened on Friday, and I was still trying to figure out how I felt about it. But one thing was certain―I needed to take lifting more seriously.
       The weight set in my basement wasn't nearly as impressive as Tammy's, but I had adjustable dumbbells and a bench, so I spent two hours down there Saturday morning and Saturday night, and spent the time in between scouring the internet for tips on how to get bigger and stronger as quickly as possible. I didn't run across anything that I didn't know already, so out of curiosity I started research steroids, not just the normal stuff, but even the crazy designer stuff that bodybuilders and pro athletes used, but as far as I could tell none of them could produce the kind of results that Tammy was getting. Or appeared to be getting.
       After all of my research I was more certain than ever that Tammy was pulling some kind of trick. If professional weightlifters and bodybuilders taking designer steroids couldn't gain 28 pounds of muscle in two weeks, then there was absolutely no way that a scrawny teenaged girl like Tammy could. She was up to something alright, and the prospect of solving the mystery piqued my intellectual curiosity.
       I started researching magic tricks and movie special effects, looking for ways that Tammy could have staged the weightlifting competition on Friday night. I saw a lot of ways to fake lifting heavy weights, but nothing that would explain all the pullups that she knocked out, let alone how she had managed to wrestle me to the ground time and time again. Still, it was a start. And the sooner I figured out exactly what trick Tammy was pulling, the sooner I could turn her down for the dance.

Then, on Sunday night, right before bed, I got another text from Tammy. I was expecting a picture of her feet on her bathroom scales, but what I got instead was a video.It opened on a shot of Tammy's gym. Just a second later Tammy walked into the shot, wearing sweatpants and sneakers with her ratty black hair in a ponytail. Text flashed on the screen reading 'Saturday workout 2 of 3 – biceps' as Tammy approached the pullup bar, stepped up on a stool and chained a 45 pound plate to her waist. As the text faded, Tammy hopped up and grabbed the bar with an underhand grip and began to knock out chinups, one after another, with perfect form, finally dropping to the ground after 25, looking fresh as a daisy as she shook out her arms and flexed her fingers. “No way,” I mumbled to myself.
       But that was just the beginning. What followed was the most intense bicep workout I had ever seen. 4 sets of 8 barbell curls with 145 pounds, 4 sets of 12 alternating dumbbell curls with 50 pound dumbbells, 4 sets of 10 barbell preacher curls with 85 pounds, and 4 sets of 12 hammer curls with 45 pound dumbbells. Tammy knocked out rep after rep with perfect form and minimal rest between sets, her face a stony mask of unwavering focus and concentration as she studied her form in the mirror, sweat starting to bead on her face as her breathing grew heavier with each set of her punishing circuit.
       Finally, her face now dripping with sweat, Tammy concluded her workout with a set of non-weighted chinups. She dropped to the ground after 19 reps, breathing heavily and grimacing with exhaustion. As the video faded out, Tammy looked up and flashed a confident smile at the camera. The video closed predictably, with a picture of her tiny feet on her bathroom scale. Now the digital screen read '131 lbs'.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2023, 05:01:52 am »
Wow, Tamara's workouts look intense, no wonder she is gaining so much strength and weight of muscle, she's going to blow past 45 pounds in no time at all. I would love to see her beat the biggest guy on the football team in a competition like she had with Kevin. Looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2023, 07:42:42 am »
I'm dying in anticipation for more!! Can't wait to see where this goes.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2023, 05:14:09 pm »
This is SO good, Tammy is such a great character already!  :clap:

Tamara bruh ...

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2023, 05:40:01 pm »
Ha ... 8lbs in two days!  She's a genetic wonder - mentally and physically!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2023, 09:19:59 pm »
Chapter 11

When I awoke the next morning, Tammy Terwilliger's biceps workout was still fresh in my mind, probably because I had watched it over a dozen times that weekend. As I stepped outside, she was waiting to walk to school with me, as she was every school day for the past 10 years. She had her backpack and her coffee tumbler, but this morning she was doing pistol squats, her form perfect and her breathing still, as if it were effortless for her. “Good morning Kevin,” she said in her usual shrill nasally voice. “You're right on time this morning. I trust this is a sign that you're doing well.”
       “Uh, yeah, I guess” I said, uneasily.
       Pistol squats were an advanced exercise, and required serious leg strength, core strength and balance. I could only do 1 or 2, and here was Tammy Terwilliger—a girl who used to get winded walking up long flights of stairs—knocking them out like a jackhammer while wearing her backpack and holding a tumbler full of coffee in one hand. If this was a trick, it was a really good one. “I need to complete 10 more repetitions to complete my set,” she said. “Please give me a few more seconds.”
       A few moments of awkward silence passed, which stretched into a few minutes as we started walking. I was afraid of what Tammy might say, so I spoke up. “So I download the new-”
       “Kevin,” Tammy said abruptly, “I would like to discuss my behavior on Friday afternoon.”
       “Oh, uh, it's OK,” I said as I started feel nervous. “We don't-”
       “It's clear that my actions made you uncomfortable,” she said. “And for that I apologize.”
       “It's OK,” I said, squirming and blushing. “It's, uh, no big deal.”
       “I hope you understand, Kevin, that I have sexual urges like every other healthy adolescent,” she said as sweat began to form on my palms. “And as I told you, those urges have increased dramatically as I have gained strength and muscle mass, although it's unclear to me whether this is due to a change in my hormonal balance, or merely the increased confidence that I have experienced as a result of becoming more physically formidable. Either way, I experienced a moment of weakness yesterday, and lost control. And once again I apologize if I was too forward.”
       “No apology necessary,” I chuckled nervously. “It was just a kiss. Or, uh, a few kisses.”
       Tammy winced slightly at that comment, and I instantly regretted having said it. She had a major crush on me, and it was probably really hard for her to have this conversation. Having me dismiss her affections as 'just a kiss' was the absolute last thing I should have said. Heck, if I was being honest it was a really big deal for me, too―just not in the same way it was for her.
       Tammy took a deep breath and continued. “I also hope, Kevin,” she said, “that you will exercise all due discretion with regards to my loss of control, and will not say or do anything that would, directly or indirectly, lead to what is commonly referred to as 'slut-shaming'.”
       Now it was my turn to feel hurt. I had stuck by Tammy for years, even though she was the least popular girl in town. We walked to school together and even ate lunch together. Sure I had been a little dismissive of her, but I would never do anything that cruel and insensitive. “No!” I blurted out. “Of course not! You're my best friend. I would never... holy shit Tammy, what kind of a creep would I be if did something like that?”
       Tammy sighed with relief. “Thank you, Kevin,” she said. “I can tell that you're being sincere, and I am grateful that you still feel a bond of friendship to me, despite recent... complications... in our relationship. And as such, I feel that I owe you a gesture of good will.”
       “Uh, what exactly do you mean?” I asked.
       “I would like to show you my muscles, Kevin,” she said, “as you have previously requested.”
       “Uh, your muscles?” I gulped.
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy replied.
       Now I was really nervous. “Like... right now?” I asked, looking around for prying eyes.
       “No,” Tammy said. “In private. Perhaps after school today. Perhaps in your house, if that would make you more comfortable. Do we have a deal?
       I gulped. I had spent the past two weeks wondering about Tammy Terwilliger's muscles, whether she actually had any, how big they were, how lean they were, and so on. In fact, over the past few days I hadn't been able to think of much else. And in a few hours I was going to finally get my questions answered. “We have a deal,” I said.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2023, 06:14:01 am »
Amazing! It's finally happening! I think it's cute that she apologized, she's so hardcore and super disciplined, but Kevin seems to be her only weakness.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2023, 02:23:50 am »
Chapter 12

The school day flew by. I had trouble focusing on my course work, or even the girls around me, because I was thinking about what was in store for me after school. Tammy and I made friendly small talk as we walked home, and when we got into the house my mom was there to greet us. “Oh Kevin, I see you brought Tammy with you,” she chirped with delight as she ran to hug Tammy. “To what do I owe the honor?”
       Mom and dad loved Tammy because she was smart and well-behaved, pretty much the opposite of the 'bad girls' that they always worried about me hooking up with—as if I would be so lucky. “Hello Mrs. Temple,” Tammy said. “First and foremost I should tell you that I now go by Tamara, instead of the diminutive 'Tammy', as I am a young woman not a little girl. But to answer your question, I'm here this afternoon because Kevin and I are going to the Homecoming dance together in two weeks, and we are sorting out the logistics ahead of time.”
       I balked, but mom was over the moon. “Oh how wonderful!” she sang. “I'm sure you'll have a lovely time! And maybe even fall in love... You take good care of my little boy Kevin, Tamara!”
       “I most certainly will,” Tammy said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

As we walked upstairs to my bedroom, I had a hard time containing my frustration. It's pretty clear what Tammy's plan had been all along. She wanted to get my mom and dad to force me into going to the dance with her. And her plan had worked to perfection. I was going to call her out, but as soon as I closed the door behind me, she dropped her backpack to the ground and spoke. “Kevin, which muscle group do you find most sexually attractive on a woman?”
       I balked again. Tammy had already sprung her trap, so what was she up to? Was she really going to show me her muscles Did she even have muscles? As my mind ran in circles, my mouth ran ahead. “Pecs,” I said as I bumped the back of my legs against my bed. “Uh, I mean pectoral muscles.”
       “Are you trying to trick me into exposing my breasts, Kevin?” she asked skeptically.
       “No, really. I like girls with big pecs,” I insisted, as if that made me seem less creepy.
       “Nonetheless, I won't be baring my chest for you this afternoon,“ Tammy said flatly. “What then is the muscle group that you find second-most sexually attractive on a woman?”
       “Abs, I guess,” I answered.
       “Very well then,” Tammy said with a nod, as she unsnapped the button of her corduroy pants, which sagged down on her hips, exposing a glimpse of white panties beneath the hem of her pullover.
       Then Tammy grabbed the hem of her pullover and lifted it giving me a view of her bare midsection from her solar plexus to the waistband of the white panties that rode a few inches below her navel, revealing eight perfectly symmetrical blocks of abdominal muscle, wreathed by chiseled ribbons of serratus muscles that reached down like piano keys from below her uplifted shirt, and girded by sculpted wedges of oblique muscle that formed a deeply gouged apollo's belt as they plunged into her white cotton panties, accentuating the unexpected hourglass curves of her figure. 
       My jaw dropped open and my pulse quickened. In a split second, the confusion that had hung over me for the past two weeks was gone. Tammy Terwilliger had muscles, alright. Not only that, but she was absolutely ripped, without a speck of fat visible along the shockingly feminine curves of her figure. “Well Kevin, what do you think?” she asked. “Am I to take your silence and slack-jawed expression as an indication that you find my abdominal muscles sexually attractive?”
       “Oh wow,” I mumbled, unable to articulate myself as I gawked rapturously at her shredded abs.
       Tammy smiled and blushed. “I'm quite proud of my abdominal muscles, Kevin,” she said, her voice growing less shrill more sultry as she spoke. “In fact, I've grown quite fond of examining them in the mirror. I find the way they look when I move my hips to be quite captivating. Observe.”
       Tammy wiggled her hips and twisted her waist slowly, like a belly dancer, making her rippling array of abdominal muscles stretch and contract in undulating waves, and I instantly began to harden. She took a step toward me, wiggling her hips, and I dropped to my knees to feast my eyes on the sculpted perfection of her torso as she knotted her pullover in her right hand so that her left was free.
       “Your abs... your muscles... Oh my God Tammy... your abs are so hot.” I gulped.
       “Call me Tamara,” she purred as she ran the fingers through my hair.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2023, 05:31:36 am »
Sounds like finally, Kevin is opening up to the possibility of being attracted to Tamara, as she has been attracted to him for a long time. He has seemed to be, up to that point, that her muscles were imaginary, that she could never be as muscular as his fantasy girls, and now, he might find out that, perhaps she could surpass them. I look forward to seeing more from you, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2023, 10:01:24 am »
PECS are also my favorite muscles ;) I hope she show them in the future ;)

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2023, 02:36:19 pm »
Wow! Can't wait to see what more Tamara is packing, it's bound to be impressive. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she now even more obsessively focused on growing her pecs to become even more of Kevin's dream woman..

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2023, 02:34:30 am »
Chapter 13

My breath was trembling as I stared, enraptured as Tammy continued to sway her hips from side to side, making her abs and obliques ripple, tiny winkles of paper-thin skin dancing along the edges of the chiseled muscles. “Would you like to feel my muscles, Kevin?” she asked.
       “Oh my God yes,” I sighed as my loins began to throb.
       “Then tell me so,” she commanded. “Tell me that you want to touch my body.”
       “I want to touch your body,” I parroted. “I want... I want to touch you.”
       “Ooh, I love hearing you say that,” she giggled. “Say it again.”
       “I want to touch your body,” I said through trembling lips.
       “You never did have a way with words, Kevin,” she laughed. “Nonetheless, your sincerity is quite evident in your trembling body and labored breathing. Now beg. Beg me to touch my body.”
       “Please let me touch your body,” I mumbled. “I beg you to let me touch your muscles.
       “I like the sound of that,” she laughed. “Very well. You may touch my muscles, Kevin.”
       That was all I needed to hear. I lay my shaking hands on Tammy Terwilliger's shredded abdomen, pressing my palms against the firm blocks of muscle and tracing my fingers along the deep grooves that ran between them. “Oh my God they're so hard,” I gasped. “So hard... rock hard...”
       Tammy let out a long, slow moan of satisfaction. “Yes,” she breathed in her smoky, sexy voice. “Tell me more, Kevin. Tell me how much you love my muscles. Tell me how sexy I am.”
       “You're so sexy,” I mewled. “I love your muscles... your perfect abs... so sexy.”
       Tammy cooed with delight and grabbed a fistful of my hair and flopped down on to my bed, her butt on the edge of the mattress with her feet planted on the floor, knees bent. I followed helplessly, still on my knees, but now with my body between her legs and my hands on either side of her waist, my face mere inches from her sculpted abs. “Would you like to kiss my muscles, Kevin?” she asked.
       “Oh my God yes,” I sighed as my erection strained against the fabric of my pants.
       “Then tell me so,” she commanded. “Tell me that you want to kiss my body.”
       “I want to kiss your body,” I said obediently. “I want to kiss your muscles... lick your muscles.”
       “Ooh, I really like the sound of that,” she giggled. “You may kiss my muscles, Kevin.”
       Gently I pressed my lips against Tammy's abs, kissing each brick of her eight pack, one at a time as my erection throbbed. It was like a dream come true. I was fondling and kissing the most amazing set of abs that I had ever seen in my life, and somehow they belonged to Tammy Terwilliger.   
       Tammy moaned long and loud, loud enough to startle me out of my muscle-crazed reverie, loud enough for my parents to hear. And that's when the reality of the situation set in. I was making out with Tammy Terwilliger in my bedroom, in the middle of the day, and my mom was probably folding laundry just a few feet away. I looked up at Tammy, and she looked down at me. Her lips were puckering and her eyes were hazy. “Why did you stop?” she pouted coquettishly. “I was enjoying that.”
       I didn't know what to say. My mind was torn between lust for Tammy's muscles, confusion about having my first sexual encounter, and fear of getting caught by my parents. But Tammy had no such worries. She grabbed my hair with both hands and forced my lips against her stomach, and began rubbing my face against the rock-hard contours of her sculpted midsection. Instantly I felt the warm tingling of lust clouding my brain, and began rubbing her muscle-wrapped waist with my hands as resumed kissing her abs.
       Then Tammy started to push my head further down her torso, past her belly button, until I found lips puckering against her cotton panties. Before I could react, she had wriggled her pants and her panties down her hips, lifted her butt, and forced my face against the moist pink ruffles of her vagina. The smell of her sex filled my mouth and nose, and my erection grew so hard that it hurt as I began licking and kissing her vulva, trying my best to replicate what I had seen on porn sites. I had no idea what I was doing, but I guess it was working. “Yes,” she purred. “That feels so good... so good. This is what I want, Kevin. This is what I always wanted.”
       Tammy pressed down hard on my head, smooshing my face against her sex, hard enough that I started to run out of air and my jaw began aching. “I can't breathe,” I said, voice muffled by her flesh.
       She lifted my head up and I gasped for air. “What did you say?” she giggled. “I can't hear you.”
       “Can't... breathe,” I panted. “I can't breathe.”
       “Well then,” she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. “I guess you'd better lick faster.”

Offline tttrbn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2023, 08:30:23 pm »
wow. I think we can all say we wish we had a Tamara in our lives! Just incredible.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2023, 09:15:29 pm »
Chapter 14

Tammy pressed my face back into her vulva, and I immediately began licking her up and down until finally a tiny pearl of flesh emerged at the upper cleft of her labia, and when my tongue brushed against it, and she let out a long, low moan. I had heard of a clitoris before, but I had no idea what to do with it, so I simply repeated what I had done before, stroking it with my tongue as Tammy squirmed beneath me, forcing me to grab onto her sculpted waist in order to keep my balance.
       I was almost out of breath when Tammy inhaled sharply, and her body tensed. Suddenly she released my head and pushed my body away with her legs, sending me tumbling across the floor as she writhed on the bed, her eyes closed as she bit her lower lip. “Uh, are you okay?” I asked Tammy as I pulled myself up to my fee, gasping for air wiping her juices from my mouth.
       “Ooh yes,” she purred “I have never felt better in my life. This is exactly what I wanted.”
       I had heard of orgasms before, of course, but I had only ever seen them in porn, and Tammy was giving a performance that would make a porn star blush, running her fingers through her hair as she squirmed on the bed and moaned. Watching her made me feel insecure about my virginity and lack of experience with girls, and it also made be nervous because I knew that our relationship had just changed forever―although I didn't know exactly how. But at the same time I felt proud, knowing that I had made a girl feel... that. It felt somehow wrong to just stand there watching, so I headed for the door. “I'm, uh, going to get you some water,” I said.
       I had only taken about two steps when I was knocked roughly to the floor. I was on my side, and Tammy was straddling me, her legs clamped around my midsection, pecking at my neck and face with kisses. “You're not going anywhere,” she breathed as she flopped me onto my back.
       Her right hand grabbed a handful of my hair as her left forced its way into the waistband of my pants as she planted a forceful passionate kiss on my lips. Soon her tiny hand began began squeezing and stroking my member, until it surged with blood, eliciting a delighted giggle from her. My body was buzzing with adrenaline and my mind was racing with thoughts. It was overwhelming, and I had no idea what to. At least until I heard the laundry room door close down the hall “Oh, uh, hey,” I stammered. “I'm not so sure-”
       Instantly Tammy slapped her right hand over my mouth. “Shhh,” she purred. “Don't talk.”
       Tammy fixed me with her gaze, her face inches away from mine. Her eyes were narrow and glazed over with a look that I'd never seen before, and her lips were pouty as she continued to massage my rock-hard erection until finally it erupted with semen. “Oh,” she said. “That was... quick.”
       I blushed, my ego bruised, as Tammy withdrew her hand from my pants and studied the smear of ejaculate in her palm. But if she was disappointed in my sudden ejaculation, she got over it quickly as she began licking my semen from her palm and fingers, cooing with delight as she continued to look me in the eye while clamping her hand over my mouth. In the clarity that followed my orgasm, I started to feel absolutely puny. Tammy had always been smarter than me. But now she was stronger than me. And her outburst of uninhibited lust had laid bare all of my sexual and romantic insecurities.
       But then my vague emotional fears gave way to one much more visceral as a sharp knock came at my door. “Kevin,” my mom called. “Are you in there?”
       Instantly, Tammy and I were back up on our feet, straightening our clothes and trying to regain our composure. Tammy was putting her backpack on as the door swung open. “Uh, yeah mom,” I said. “We're, uh, just getting ready to come downstairs.”
       “Oh I hope I didn't interrupt anything,” mom said with a playful smile. “I should know better than to leave 2 teenagers alone in a bedroom!”
       My blood ran cold, but Tammy smiled. “Kevin was a perfect gentlemen, I assure you,” she said.
       “Oh I'm sure he was,” mom chirped. “Would either of you like a little snack before dinner?”
       “No thank you, Mrs. Thompson,” Tammy said with a mischievous grin. “We just ate.”

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2023, 09:38:59 pm »
*wipes sweat*

Uh, well maybe it IS the confidence.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View