Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577230 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:29:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63721 times)

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2022, 03:46:31 pm »
Buttercup is back  ;)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2022, 07:29:07 pm »
uttercup and Becky worked extra hard in the gym the whole week with a new determination in anticipation for the tug of war competition.
The tug of war meetup was not a very crowded event as tug of war is a niche sport and usually only draws the participants and their immediate family.
‘’Lets say hi to coach.’’ said Buttercup eagerly as the two teens headed his way.
‘’I am so sorry girls, but it appears that you two are the only girls that showed up today, which means we don't have a team as we need 8 participants and we also wont have a women's team as only one member showed up.’’ said Coach.
‘’But cant we be a team of three?’’ pleaded the two teens with puppy dog eyes.
‘’Hmmm, It might be a little unorthodox but let me speak to Jennifer, the only woman to have shown up.’’ said Coach.
The girls looked on as Coach walked towards a young woman who they assumed was Jennifer, Jennifer appeared to be in her early 20’s with the typical crossfit build and was also wearing the stereotypical crossfit clothing. The girls smiled as Jennifer waved and walked towards them.
‘’Hi I am Jennifer, Coach said I must team up with you two.’’ Said the young woman.
The girls introduced themselves to Jennifer.

The event started with various teams matching it off against each other.
When it was announced that team girl power would match up against a male team consisting of teenage boys ranging from 14 to 18 year olds one spectator shouted to the boys to take it easy on team girl power. However the mood soon changed once the trio squared off against the boys as it was clear that there was no boy who could outmatch either of the three girls in strength alone. Even Becky who was the smallest of the three had more developed quads than the strongest of the boys who looked puny against these muscle teenagers and crossfit girl.
When the referee signalled the start, the boys had the initial advantage as working as a team in unison helped them to advance two steps back.
‘’Okay girls, now pull!’’ shouted Jennifer as the three girls started to anchor themselves and to take a step backwards.
The crowd couldn't believe their eyes, there were even those that couldn't take their eyes off the muscular girls, revelling in the tight and tuant sinews of the three girls, as they without too much effort started moving backwards until the boys collapsed in a defeated huddle over the line.
‘’This was disappointing.’’ Said Buttercup.
‘’Why so we won?’’ asked Becky.
‘’Well I didn't thought it would be so easy.’’ Replied Buttercup.
‘’Its because you to are stronger then those boys, it's almost as if you have superpowers when compared against them, heck I reckon both of you are stronger than your average male and the two of you are only 13 years old.’’ Said Jennifer.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2022, 07:47:19 am »
Bravo!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2022, 07:21:00 pm »
‘’Gosh, do you really think we can be compared to superheroes?’’ Asked Buttercup innocently as the two girls walked home after the event.
‘’Heck yes, you more so than me.’’ Replied Becky.
‘’Well we did manage to put a stop to the town stalker.’’ Said Buttercup.
‘’He slipped and fall to his death, but then again if it wasn't for us he would have potentially harassed and hurt even more people.’’ Replied Becky.
‘’I won't mind to be even stronger than I am right now.’’ Said Buttercup.
‘’Yeah it would be totally so cool be have superhero strength.’’ Replied Becky.
‘’Then we need to train harder, eat more and increase the dosages of our steroids.’’ Said Buttercup eagerly.
‘’I agree, when do we start?’’ Ask Becky ever so eager to build more muscle.
‘’This very afternoon.’’ Confirmed Buttercup.

The muscular pair started the very same afternoon working out with an even greater intensity. They incorporated training twice a day mornings as well as in the evenings. Thankfully their teenage youthfulness aided in their recovery which was also helped by the increase and close monitoring of the testosterone, primobolan, trenbolone, masteron, anavar and equipoise that they injected themselves with. Since the two muscle girls were almost always working out their parents didn’t mind or perhaps choose to notice the sudden changes and viewed their commitments to this sport as a positive activity.
Only Mr. Greg and Tamara know about steroid abuse but they were also taking high doses when they were younger and thought nothing about it as well.
It was now almost three months since the pair started with their super human growth training as they called it. Buttercup standing at 5’4 inches and weighing around 205 lbs with a fat percentage of 11% was a sight to behold. When the young teen flexed her 17 inch biceps the true size of her boulder shoulders became even more pronounced, with pencil thick veins running down her arms and an adonis belt that would make her the envy of every male pro physique competitor. Her six back bulged and has clear lines define her pumped but abdominal due to the amount of deadlifts and core exercises she performs multiple times a week. The young muscle bound teenager calved was diamond shaped and was so pumped up that it almost looked like it would burst open, her quads had thick situations visible with every step that she took. When people saw the teen in public they were awe inspired, it appears to every onlooker that with even the slightest movement, she exerted more power and strength than most could comprehend, this visual display of muscularity was contradicted by her youthful and girly face that radiated with joyful innocent confidence.

‘’Wow, we are so looking buff.’’ Exclaimed Buttercup as she and Becky looked at their reflection in the mirror as they were doing seated shoulder presses with 90 lbs dumbbells.
‘’We sure do girl.’’ Replied Becky as she exerted power and lifted the two dumbbells above her head.
‘’I just wished Mr. Greg had 100 lbs dumbbells, but these 90 lbs is the heaviest he has.’’ Said Buttercup.
‘’Maybe you should try a normal gym, they should have more and heavier weights.’’ mentioned Becky.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2022, 02:04:23 am »
Just a shame they are 13…..

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2023, 03:58:10 am »
Uh-oh! It's been over 6 months...  :'(
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2023, 04:49:21 pm »
Dear gentle reader a couple of months has passed before our two muscular teenagerss had the opportunity to join a public gym and has been diligent pumping iron in Mr. Greg's basement as well as increasing their daily calorie intake, with carefully planned dosages of steroids meant that Buttercup's mother had to start buying XL men's t-shirts which already is starting to get too small for our teenage heroine.

Buttercup and Becky were elated and tried out all the equipment in the gym foreign to them. "This thigh machine is so awesome," giggled Buttercup as she used the machine on its maximum setting. "Yeah like for sure, I wished Mr. Greg had this machine in his basement. Replied Becky equally elated at all these new contraptions. The other patrons at the gym could hardly believe their eyes, from the rear the girls looked like male bodybuilders with ponytails prepping for a competition, but from the front their innocent faces revealed both their feminine and youthful nature. "Ohh look at that machine, I think it's for your triceps." Said Buttercup pointing to where an athletic man in his 20's was pushing the weights down on a seated dips machine." When the man finished his set he stood to take a break. "Excuse me sir, can my friend and myself use this machine whilst you are resting?" Asked Becky. The man, although taller than the girls, was surprised to see teenage girls with broader shoulders than his. "Sure I guess." Replied the man eyeing them with a peculiar shocked expression. Buttercup sat down and did one rep. "No, one plate on each side is too light, I think we must add two more plates to each side." Said Buttercup and proceeded to load the machine with two extra plates on each side. "That's better." Said Buttercup doing 20 reps and then gave Becky her turn. "This is so much fun, I really can feel my triceps working out." Replied Becky. "Thank you sir" said the girls in unison to the man once they were done and moved with youthful glee to another machine. The man sat down and although he tried with all his strength he couldn't manage to even complete one rep with the weights the two girls so effortlessly did. Both Buttercup and Becky tried out every machine in the gym with weights that shocked even the regular gym rats. "This was fun but we need to start and focus on one muscle group today and pump some serious weight." Said Buttercup to Becky. "You are right Buttercup, but what should we train today?" Asked Becky. "Well this morning we trained our shoulders at Mr. Greg's place and we already wasted time today trying out all the equipment, hmmm let's focus on the ab crunch machine." Said Buttercup with a serious expression. The girls made their way to the ab machine and placed the setting on the maximum level and proceeded to do a set of 50 crunches on the machine. When one of the girls was busy doing crunches on the machine the other one would do situps with a 45lbs plate pressed against their chests. Both girls had a outlined six pack on their tight shirts before starting the workout but after training nonstop for 45 minutes both girls has what can be described as a chiselled core visible even with a t-shirt covering them. "Well that was fun." Said Buttercup.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2023, 01:08:44 am »
Thank you for continuing the story. Feared that it might have stopped. k+

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2023, 04:47:59 am »
Thank you Wookey, my original intention was to keep the girls young and innocent but I did receive a couple of complaints regarding their age.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2023, 04:49:16 am »
Thank you Wookey, my original intention was to keep the girls young and innocent but I did receive a couple of complaints regarding their age I will therefore let them come to age in the next couple of chapters.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2024, 07:43:37 am »
Would love to read more about buttercup and Becky. I have no problem with their age. There is no sexual content so I see no problem. Hope there will come more :)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2024, 12:58:24 pm »
Hi here, thx you, I was initially plannong to create a childlike cartoon figure in Buttercup.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2024, 01:00:11 pm »
Sadly some readers did not like the age of Buttercup and I understand that her age might play a factor, I also do not plan on breaking any of the forums rules.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2024, 01:01:09 pm »
I might post more stories of Buttercup in future but then she will be an young adult. Thank you.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2024, 12:11:50 pm »
Mhhh.. alright. I like her character at her age. Also I like your character Lily. Are you planning more with her too ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View