Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:00:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  female powerlifting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: female powerlifting  (Read 20700 times)

adnane_strong

female powerlifting
« on: September 05, 2015, 02:39:28 pm »

Forum Saradas

female powerlifting
« on: September 05, 2015, 02:39:28 pm »

adnane_strong

Re: female powerlifting
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 12:09:15 am »

adnane_strong

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:06:17 pm »
Fantastic post!

The blonde woman looks so familiar; and seems really tall for a powerlifter. Who is she?

Sammi Jo Johnson

adnane_strong

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:07:35 pm »
Great post. Who is the woman flexing with the arm tattoos?

Kaitlin Burgess

Offline abbazabba

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 08:04:37 pm »

Anyone know who this is? K+
User is currently banned [View]

Like what you see? Click [applaud+] for KARMA. Thanks!

Offline smithgpost

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 04:12:55 pm »
No worries mate.

Her name is Erin and this is her profile:
@rhynnoco  ;)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

adnane_strong

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 01:08:35 am »

Offline barabie64

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 08:15:07 pm »

I thought that it would be appropriate to include another very strong woman to this thread. The woman you see at the top of this pic is my ex-wife. We met when we were 21,22. We were together for a total of 9 years, dating and married. She is very strong, she told me she could squat around 600 in high school, and I believe her. During our relationship, she lifted and carried me in a variety of ways. She could lift me straight up off the ground, fireman's carry, over one shoulder, sitting on her shoulders, for calf raises, piggyback. The only lifts she couldn't do with me was cradle and from the front. Keep in mind, she is 6'1 1/2 and when we met she weighed 225 and I'm 6'3" and at the time weighed about 275. Our weights fluctuated throughout our relationship. She weighed more than me at times during our relationship, but she could always carry me, sometimes with frightening ease. Her leg scissors are unbearable. She has tremendous inner thigh strength. She put me in it, and I had to tap out because I believe she could have broken my jaw. She does not do sessions, she was an athlete in high school who had very strong legs. I would compare her build to Samantha Dibois Coleman.  It's hard to see her build from this pic. We've been split up for almost 9 years, but I'm sure she is still very strong. She could probably still lift me. She is also the mother of my child. Well I hope I have rambled on enough. I have been attracted to muscular female powerlifters and bodybuilders since I was 10 years old. I am so glad that I found this forum to share my experiences with you all. I always was very reserved about expressing my love for strong women, because I thought people would think I was weird. But now I see there are so many people that have an admiration for strong women like me. I have also dated a female bodybuilder, an IFBB pro 25 year veteran. I posted on her thread already. If you have any questions, feel free to reply. I welcome all questions. I look forward to being able to talk to you all. Hopefully the admin can take me out of lurker status with this contribution from my personal life. Take care all

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  female powerlifting

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View