Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579090 Posts in 73813 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 10:03:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225394 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Another couple of very nice chapters, though it did get awkward with Dorothy mentioning her grand-nephew, who Nora hasn't really thought about for weeks, Justin broke her heart, and even though he's trying to get back with her, for whatever reason (maybe Dorothy gave him a good talking to, and extra?), but right now, Nora seems to have her eyes on Carter, I'm thinking that has more of a chance to work out since Carter seems to have been into her since they met and that hasn't changed with Nora's added muscle. I guess I'll wait and see until more of this story comes out. Good job. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
I got up early after all this. Dorothy was still fast asleep. As I walked into the living-room, Eileen was just getting up, her first cup of coffee in her hand. She looked at me and smiled:
"So, how did you sleep?"
"Not too well. Sorry."
"Don't be. I enjoy the couch once in a while." She stretched. "Coffee?"
"Definitely."
Minutes later, I had a big steaming cup in my hands. Eileen showed me the first draft of the pictures, then said:
"Would you mind if I watched you train?"
How could I say no?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
It turns out Eileen has a full gym at her home. She explained it to me:
"It started out as a possibility for me to keep fit. I do a lot of cardio and some weight-training. But when I finally acknowledged how I felt about muscles, I bought more and more equipment. It was a proxy, I think. I would look at it and imagine a muscle woman train on this. Eventually, I managed to jump in the cold water. I called Dorothy, suggesting that I was supposed to do a shooting for an advertisement campaign."
"You lied to her?"
"I did. But you know Dorothy. It took her two looks to find out what all this was about. She did her smile and had me."
I did the smile.
Eileen gasped:
"Whoa. You're getting good."
I blushed.
"So you want me to train. You're in luck, it's my arms day."
I could almost see her jump in the air and clap.
"Wonderful. Say, can I film you?"
I hesitated.
"Okay ... But this is just for personal use, got it?"
"Of course."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Before starting, I mixed a protein shake, took my supplements and shot myself up. I've been doing this for myself for quite some time now. Dorothy helps me, but when she's busy, I do what I have to do. At first, I was afraid of the needles, but apparently, you get used to everything. Once I was ready, I put on my workout gear and went to the gym.
Eileen had been true to her word. This was a very professional set and I could see that you could get a decent pump. She was already there, camera ready. I wore my red and white crop top and matching shorts, so she could get a good look at my physique. I started with a little stretching and I could see that she was enjoying herself. Once I felt limbered up enough, I walked over to the weights. Time to show off!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Showing off is worth it. I picked two forty-pound dumbbells and sat down on the bench. As Eileen started filming, I began pumping. Forty pounds isn't much for me anymore, so I finished the set without much stress. I really took care of maintaining perfect form and put down the weights once I was done. I got back up, shook out the strain and took a barbell for some curls. Once again, I felt an easy pump. Eileen was watching me passionately. Third part: triceps. Once I was done with that, I switched to forearms. With the weights lying softly on my hands, I did some of the minimal movement exercises I had learned. They don't look like much, but they are really exhausting.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Second set. Time to increase the load. Sixty pounds. I went through the circuit again, now starting to sweat. Still, I managed to maintain my form. This is much too dangerous to just fool around.
Third round: Seventy pounds. This is getting challenging. It's approximately a bit more than a third of my current weight. I managed to finish this set without breaking form. Time for number four. Eighty pounds. If anybody had told me a year ago that I would be curling eighty pounds, I'd have laughed. Not even that. I would probably just stared. Well, now I was curling eighty pounds. It was hard, of course, but I did it nonetheless. Especially the final exercise is really incredibly difficult.
By the time I started on the ninety-pound-set, I was dripping with sweat. Every lift was a struggle. I gritted my teeth, concentrated on the movement and tried to ignore the pain. I really wanted to do this. Eileen was standing next to her camera and in the short phases of relaxation, I could see that her hand had wandered south.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
One hundred pounds. My max. I usually don't do this, but for Eileen, I have to. By now, it felt as if my arms would explode. This was so incredibly difficult. I wanted to scream, just to ease the pain, but I wanted to keep the movement clean. There was no point in spoiling it now. The weight came up again, slowly, with endless calm. I could feel the fire in my muscles, and then, at last, the release as I lowered it again. I looked over to Eileen. I must have looked like someone who had just had an orgasm. When I saw the look in her eyes, I grinned weakly. I could see that she longed for another set. She was desperate. Should I do it? I really risked hurting myself. But for now, I had managed to evade any problems. I had to try.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Really nice stuff these last half dozen episodes seeing her lift some very heavy weights for the worshipful eyes of Eileen, and if Nora so deems it, thousands and maybe millions of people around the World on the website. I hope Eileen can talk her into it, would be sweet to see Nora get some nice comments on her power and the pumped up muscles she will most likely have after that kind of heavy, hard work out. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
I'm glad you like it. This is definitely a direction I want to take.

Dear diary!
I have never seen anybody come like this. Eileen just grunted and gasped and then, she soaked her pants. She just exploded as I managed to finish my seventh set, 110 pounds. I hadn't tried this yet, but I was eager to prove it. I stumbled to my feet, looked at Eileen and lifted my throbbing arms. Both my biceps and triceps were now huge, rock-hard and veiny. I flexed hard, marvelling as they stretched my skin. I felt so pumped, I could ravish her right away.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Since the camera was still rolling, I decided to give her something to keep. I flexed my right biceps and caressed it gently. I asked:
"So, Eileen, do you want some corny dialogue for your movie?"
She blushed and replied:
"Sure."
"Okay, now listen to this: My muscles are so big and hard, no man could ever reach that level." I let my finger glide along a large vein. "Look at this. It's so engorged. Just flexing my arms makes me wet, and I don't just mean the sweat."
She grinned stupidly. I added:
"Come on, let the camera roll and lick my big, powerful muscles."
She fumbled with it until she found the right angle, then walked over to me. I twisted my wrist and said:
"Lick it. Taste the salt of my sweat!"
I don't know how I managed to say this without laughing out loud. However, the moment she put her tongue on my arm, I felt a zing. This was awesome!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
To say that Eileen lost control would be an understatement. She was all over me within a moment. My arms got licked, squeezed, caressed and kissed like never before. I tried to calm her down, but soon understood that it was pointless. Instead, I said:
"Want to do something awesome?"
Between kisses, she said:
"What?"
Before she even finished her word, I took her and lifted her skinny frame first with both hands, then just with one. I curled her easily, then held her out with my powerful, super-pumped arm. She struggled to get her feet on the ground, but I just laughed. I said:
"So you want back down? You'll owe me a favor, you know?"
"Yes, anything you want, mistress."
There you have it. "Mistress". I am losing my mind.

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
LOVE.IT!!!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
I'm loving it too! Wow, Nora has grown really powerful to pick up a woman Eileen's size on the end of one arm and just hold her there, while she's swinging her legs, doing her best to get down. I think that Nora is just getting more and more into it, which is great to see. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Eileen disappeared to cut the movie. I guess that's not all she's going to do. I decided to take a shower, but found Dorothy inside. I knocked and she called me in.
She was just standing in the bathroom, blasting Iris and Michael with water. They were out of their suits and were clearly enjoying themselves. Eileen's showerhead was a special device that could produce both a soothing mist and a very hard massage spray, as I had the misfortune of finding out the first time I used it.
Anyway, the pair squealed in delight. Watching Iris' breasts wobble under the strength of the jet had something bizarrely arousing to it.
Dorothy grinned and asked:
"Wanna try? It's fun."
I wasn't entirely sure. Dorothy hit Michael's balls with the water stream and sent him howling with lust.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to shower."
"You'll have to wait for a moment. This is just too good."
Is there any wonder I'm losing my inhibitions?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Eventually, I managed to shower. This cabin was quite big and had every comfort. I cannot overstress the fact that this is really useful if you're getting as bulky as me. As I showered, I checked my body. It sounds odd to do that, but the change was so fast, it still feels a little strange. At the same time, I have to admit that my perception has shifted. While I was completely unhappy with myself back when I was still overweight, I now find much more precise problems. For example, I'll really have to focus on my abs and my thighs now. I could really add a bit of size to them. Just to balance my upper body.
That's what I mean: Listen to me turning into one of these insane bodybuilding freaks. Perfectionism, here I am.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View