Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575394 Posts in 73179 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:42:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions/addiction
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sessions/addiction  (Read 10760 times)

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sessions/addiction
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 06:41:00 pm »
I get the impression that the OP is wrangling with fact that he's also in a relationship/marriage and it's that aspect more than the cost of sessions that's knotting him up.... apologies if I've got that wrong though.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 06:41:00 pm »

LuvBigChix

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 06:57:47 pm »
Depends on your personality. Do addictive personalities/tendencies run in your family?

Also, money, the current or future lack thereof, has been the cause of my session hiatuses over the years. Being addicted to paying your bills is often one hell of a restraint.

Offline Katfitefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2020, 02:29:49 pm »
anything can become an addiction is the question is more of how it affects the other areas of your life.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2020, 12:34:59 pm »
no problem, when no wrestler is based near place where you live,and you have to travel quite far to  nearest locations,even to
stay overnight ,
where sessions by preferred girls  take place from time to time.................. so max 2  or 3 sessions per year:

Otherwise if there would be a big offer,sessionscould become quite addictive & a financial burden,for sure ..........also to hide it ,when you are living in a  fixed relationship .............. lots of "business" travel extra, huh ...?!  ???

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2020, 11:15:21 pm »

1. The person becomes obsessed (constantly thinks of) the object, activity, or substance.

2. They will seek it out, or engage in the behaivor even though it is causing harm (physical problems, poor work or study performance, problems with friends, family, fellow workers).

3.  The person will compulsively engage in the activity, that is, do the activity over and over even if he/she does not want to and find it difficult to stop.

4.  Upon cessation of the activity, withdrawal symptoms often occur.  These can include irritability, craving, restlessness or depression.

5.  The person does not appear to have control as to when, how long, or how much he or she will continue the behavior (loss of control). (They drink 6 beers when they only wanted one, buy 8 pairs of shoes when they only needed a belt, ate the whole box of cookies, etc).

6. He/she often denies problems resulting from his/her engagement in the behavior, even though others can see the negative effects.

7. Person hides the behavior after family or close friends have mentioned their concern. (hides food under beds, alcohol bottles in closets, doesn't show spouse credit card bills, etc).
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2020, 04:33:28 pm »
Just like with gambling, don't gamble more than you can afford to lose. I work overtime and spend all that extra cash on sessioning. I have spent up to $20,000 in a year but it hasn't hurt me because I never spend what I haven't already earned. This way it can never get out of control.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2020, 12:45:47 am »
Just the plain reality that I've got other things to pay and that I don't want to be broke and on the street is enough to sober me up from blowing all of my money on sessions.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2020, 01:56:07 pm »
Take up GOLF :hey: ...now that's a true addiction, but not as much fun!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions/addiction

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View