Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574167 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:17:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beaten to the point of worry  (Read 60076 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Beaten to the point of worry
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2023, 11:18:35 am »
I must admit there are very few sessioniates who truly enjoyed beating the fucking out of us schmoes. Austin Lynn and Electra are definitely two that do or in the cause of Austin did since she is retired.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2023, 07:32:18 pm »
I know for a fact that she was being paid to do it amplified the natural turn on factor for Austin, told me as much.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2023, 01:39:12 am »
Fabi once took me in a standing legtrap camelclutch holding me with a chokehold which also ensured I could not slip out my feet. She then locked her ankles with her legs slightly flexing against my mid and lower ribs. I held on her forearm with one hand trying to wiggle in my other arm but just ended up with it trapped in her hold too. I was worried she would lose her balance with a sudden shift in weight hurting me or that I would fall unconscious without her noticing. However she kept her balance fine despite my squirming and shifted her chokehold slightly depending on whether she wanted me close to being asleep or not. 
Eventually feeling my body stretched across hers seeing myself in the mirror so fully dominated with her rippling legs encasing me and her breasts pressed against my back pushed me over the edge.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2023, 12:25:32 pm »
I know for a fact that she was being paid to do it amplified the natural turn on factor for Austin, told me as much.

She let me feel as much lol. Just the more she beat me the more moist she got in a certain area. Very hot.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2023, 01:12:37 pm »
Fabi once took me in a standing legtrap camelclutch holding me with a chokehold which also ensured I could not slip out my feet. She then locked her ankles with her legs slightly flexing against my mid and lower ribs. I held on her forearm with one hand trying to wiggle in my other arm but just ended up with it trapped in her hold too. I was worried she would lose her balance with a sudden shift in weight hurting me or that I would fall unconscious without her noticing. However she kept her balance fine despite my squirming and shifted her chokehold slightly depending on whether she wanted me close to being asleep or not. 
Eventually feeling my body stretched across hers seeing myself in the mirror so fully dominated with her rippling legs encasing me and her breasts pressed against my back pushed me over the edge.

Every time I read about an encounter with Fabi I can’t help but think about how she was a sensual strength artist.  There definitely isn’t a large group of session women who have this type of skill.  ❤️

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2023, 09:01:52 am »

She let me feel as much lol. Just the more she beat me the more moist she got in a certain area. Very hot.

I always wanted to see Austin. She had the same badass persona in her videos. Pretty crazy to hear she did the same in sessions. Damn that's a missed opportunity not seeing her when she was around!

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2023, 03:19:47 pm »

Every time I read about an encounter with Fabi I can’t help but think about how she was a sensual strength artist.  There definitely isn’t a large group of session women who have this type of skill.  ❤️

That is true but it is also because I live not too far away and was able to see her multiple times so that she gets to know me and my body.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2023, 12:26:18 am »
I always wanted to see Austin. She had the same badass persona in her videos. Pretty crazy to hear she did the same in sessions. Damn that's a missed opportunity not seeing her when she was around!
Honestly at the time I just booked her because I thought she'd look hot in person, I wasn't really expecting her to carry that stuff into real life, probably the best surprise I've had doing this. A few times, like when she kept knocking me out in without ever rolling off me, I found myself wondering if she was genuinely crazy enough to kill me. Be careful what you wish for, especially if you put it in writing, totally great experience.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2023, 12:30:41 am »
First time Sydney Thunder scissored me she popped a blood vessel in my eye (10 yrs ago)..so it was red ball for like a week.

And first time I saw Gia Primo like say 15 yrs ago or so.. for 2 weeks i thought my ribs were broken everytime i talked, eat, sneeze, laugh etc it hurt and i had to sleep on my left side due to pain.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View