Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574510 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:42:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Extremes of clock watching?  (Read 18463 times)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Extremes of clock watching?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2020, 03:33:35 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hoodman - are you a cardinal heading to the Sistine Chapel?  ;)  if so, you do have some important business to attend to!

Lol absolutely not. Sorry for the reply 7 years later
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2020, 03:57:43 pm »
There was one session I had where I had booked for one hour. The session was amazing  and I could tell we were both having a really good time. I glanced towards the clock and noticed there were ten minutes. I paused and immediately asked if it was okay if I added another hour and that I just needed to run downstairs with the atm. She said "sure" with a shit eating grin. I rushed downstairs, got the amount for the additional hour and rushed back upstairs. As soon as I got in the room, she quickly towered over me,  pinned me to the wall body to body and asked me if I was hard the whole time I rushed downstairs and ran back up to the room. Needless to say, the session got a LOT better from there. ;)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2020, 05:57:53 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There was one session I had where I had booked for one hour. The session was amazing  and I could tell we were both having a really good time. I glanced towards the clock and noticed there were ten minutes. I paused and immediately asked if it was okay if I added another hour and that I just needed to run downstairs with the atm. She said "sure" with a shit eating grin. I rushed downstairs, got the amount for the additional hour and rushed back upstairs. As soon as I got in the room, she quickly towered over me,  pinned me to the wall body to body and asked me if I was hard the whole time I rushed downstairs and ran back up to the room. Needless to say, the session got a LOT better from there. ;)

I had a session with Dayana Cadeau years ago that was kind of like your experience. We were doing role play and hot & heavy scissors and body worship. She was already topless and it was 40 minutes or so into an hour session. I requested her to go nude. She stopped and asked for $100 more. I didn't have the cash. I told her, "Let me go to the ATM downstairs. Don't move!" I scrambled downstairs and came back to the room quickly. I put the cash on the dresser, she grinned and the real fun began. The session went a bit past one hour. LOL!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2020, 06:14:32 am »
Clock watchers for me were Collete Guimond, Gabrielle Nicander, Lora Ottenad (before she was single) Jennifer Kennedy (as amazing as she was, half the session was her chatting it up) Goddess Sierra from atl (amazing talked 15 min after my time was done) and so was miss Lexi Daniels short sesh but long convo

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2020, 01:07:59 pm »
 My experience with Miss Lexi Daniels was that she is not a clock watcher.

I've seen her many times. She has always been fun to session with. I don't remember her ever cutting a session short due to clock watching. In contrast, she has always been generous with her time, and chatting before and after has never cut into session time.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2020, 06:45:35 pm »
Clock watching will depend a lot on if the girl allows a half hour between appointments and if they actually have a
session right after yours.   

If no session after yours, that is when they are more willing to sit and talk.    We can't depend on that. 
We guys also need to watch the time, so we can accomplish what we want to do in the session, before time is up.   
It's fun to talk, but maybe you don't want the session to be all talk. 

Session Time goes really fast, so consider 1.5 hours.  2 hours is expensive and sometimes seems too long, unless you are
repeating with a girl you like.           

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2020, 09:21:26 pm »
I can’t remember too many. One notable one sets her phone alarm and time up is time up, except when on about my 5th expensive session she was half way ‘there’ and demanded me to keep going. Seems to me a lot about the business women on tight schedules to make cashola (not unreasonable) but as much as I like seeing new girls these days I’d rather see someone I already know and they’re usually flexible. I do think that girls are into different things so if you want lift and carry or wrestling many are not that bothered with the hard work and an hour is plenty for them. Also some spend a lot of time doing physical exertion in sessions, I generally don’t want a fight. So an hour of sensual and massage you can run over quite easily. But a 6pm session on a Friday is rarely the last of the day and you will get kicked out. I respect that as I’m no more special than the next guy who is waiting and sending texts asking for room details 40 minutes before their session time. All reasonable. Except Lauren Powers who can fuck off.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View