Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574180 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:08:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Extremes of clock watching?  (Read 18464 times)

UK_Fan

Re: Extremes of clock watching?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 04:10:20 pm »
From my own personal (albeit limited) experience, together with anecdotal evidence from others, is that those FBBs who are either really into sessions (e.g. Kris Clark) and/or have enough business sense to keep their customers (their only source of income) happy (and coming back time and time again, e.g. Rene Campbell) will schedule sessions to give sufficient time between them to allow for over-runs and still have time to shower and change.  It also means that they can "get away" with charging that bit more than other providers as their clients think they are worth every penny, as has been demonstrated.

Rule No. 1 in business: keep the customer happy, whilst making as much money as you can realistically get away with.  ;)

nujerz84

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 04:34:09 pm »
I had a session with Heather it went over the time alloted by 20 min...though I wouldnt see her again.

Chip101

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 02:05:59 am »
Can you request to be the last session of the day? If so would they charge extra to make that accommodation .

BeatMeUp

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 02:47:21 am »
Can you request to be the last session of the day? If so would they charge extra to make that accommodation .
Sure you can request to be the last appointment, if you want sloppy seconds. :funny:

Seriously though, yes you can ask, but keep a good excuse in mind incase she catches on or happens to ask why (I want to see you, but how late could I book, just because I have to do some errands at the office and I'd like to get as much done prior to leaving...I have swimming lessons and sometimes they run over time...traffic is thinner... :blah:)

She will not (or shouldn't anyway) charge for the extra accomodation.  If she has 4 times slots throughout the day, someone has to get that time slot whether they ask for it or not.

Even if you are the last appointment, that is not a guarantee you will get to play in overtime.  She may still cut the session on the hour, or maybe give you the standard 5-15, etc. minute overtime period she would have given to any other guy at any other time of the day.

She may also be tired come then and just want to head to bed for some sleep.

santino corleone

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 05:44:37 pm »
As far as Heather Fine goes, I saw her I believe in 2007 so maybe 7-8 years after the poster who liked her saw her, she was burnt out. I did a TER review of her and I wrote in that review that other than the un happy ending, the session was good and she had the  potential to be very good since she really got into the role play and was very dominant. I figured that she was retired since I haven't seen any ads or reviews of her in many years.
Good point on Debra D'Andrea is that my sessions with her sometimes went well past the hour. I would see her again some day but I am limited now in time and funds and I just as soon wait for Kris Clark whom I am seeing tomorrow for the second time and whom I like better.
It is a good time in NYC this week with BOTH Kris Clar and Mistress Treasure in town.

Offline richvan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 05:54:45 pm »
Hoodman - are you a cardinal heading to the Sistine Chapel?  ;)  if so, you do have some important business to attend to!

Swizzle

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 07:52:58 pm »
I've had 2 clock watchers in my time, in fact they cut the sessions short by 10 minutes. So I've not been back. If ladies think this is cool then they should realize that people will not go back to them. Also, to sound anal, its not very nice turning up with an actual stop watch and timing it so you don't feel short changed. An hour, or just over, should be fine - after all there's a lot of money on the table for an hours work.

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 04:16:59 am »
I've had 2 clock watchers in my time, in fact they cut the sessions short by 10 minutes. So I've not been back. If ladies think this is cool then they should realize that people will not go back to them. Also, to sound anal, its not very nice turning up with an actual stop watch and timing it so you don't feel short changed. An hour, or just over, should be fine - after all there's a lot of money on the table for an hours work.

Dude, you failed to name names!

Swizzle

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 12:05:55 pm »
Ooh shit sorry! One was called Red Sonja, but she is retired now. That was in 2007. The other one was sadly Kourtney Olson. The latter was a peculiar session as she seemed hell bent on putting me in lots of MMA moves / holds rather than scissors / sexy holds.

j635746

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 02:43:11 pm »
It is quite funny about clock watchers.  Some of them give you a great session even though they watch the clock.  Maria Garcia is one more to add to the list of clock watchers.  She has an awesome physique, nice personality but you get 1 hour and not a minute more.  I don't necessarily mind so much but she charges the highest session fees at 300 Euros per hour.  Depending on the rate of exchange between the USD and Euro, you are looking at $400 or more.

j635746

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 03:07:08 pm »
Ooh shit sorry! One was called Red Sonja, but she is retired now. That was in 2007. The other one was sadly Kourtney Olson. The latter was a peculiar session as she seemed hell bent on putting me in lots of MMA moves / holds rather than scissors / sexy holds.
I met Kortney twice now.  And have always enjoyed the session with her.  I agree that she starts promptly and ends promptly but saves some time afterwards for conversation.  One thing that I found when I met her for the first time is that she does like to get to know the people she meets and has kept in touch with me over the years despite the fact that she is retired from sessions.

Chip101

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »
I guess I wouldnt mind a clock watcher as long as they wrap up the session or talk to you for a little bit after.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 07:08:25 pm »
Watching the clock would have been an improvement over Gayle M's watching a soap opera.

Offline MackTheKnife

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2020, 11:39:24 am »
Jana was great with her time in session then we went out together, ate, went sight seeing, chatted, took her back, hung out a bit more hugged then said goodnight.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2020, 12:11:09 pm »
I had the opposite with two ladies asking fo a half hour due to cost and winding up with them for 45 or so minutes talking a bit at the end. One was Ironfire and the other was Bunny Glamazon. Great experiences & good ladies.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View