Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575732 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:52:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Extremes of clock watching?  (Read 18481 times)

Chip101

Extremes of clock watching?
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:06:55 pm »
I have heard in many reviews the statement that a lady is a clock watcher or is not a clock watcher. But do you guys have any extremes or either end of the spectrum. Are there lots of girls who are like Nazis when it comes to time and it is not a minute more that paid, and are there many girl who will enjoy the session and go over quite a bit of time?

Forum Saradas

Extremes of clock watching?
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:06:55 pm »

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Extremes of clock watching?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:35:01 am »
my last session was with Rene Campbell and it was way past the alotted time, about half to an hour. 

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 05:33:17 am »
Kris Clark is not a clock watcher either. Takes things slow...

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 10:21:56 am »
I have heard in many reviews the statement that a lady is a clock watcher or is not a clock watcher. But do you guys have any extremes or either end of the spectrum. Are there lots of girls who are like Nazis when it comes to time and it is not a minute more that paid, and are there many girl who will enjoy the session and go over quite a bit of time?

its not allways the fault of the girls if they have to watch the clock....
it depends also the time and the city...

if a fbb has endless time she may be a not so booked fbb

if you are the next one waiting you also would wish your session start in time

BeatMeUp

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 01:33:39 pm »

Can also depend on the guy she is with.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 02:27:41 pm »

if a fbb has endless time she may be a not so booked fbb

if you are the next one waiting you also would wish your session start in time

The official apology for Jana's clock-watching and booking back to back?

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 04:17:34 pm »

The official apology for Jana's clock-watching and booking back to back?

no...as much as i know jana isnt famous for clockwatching...second, i am not making any apologys for janas sessions here....

but if for example you have in london 6 people who want to have a date in the evening , you simply need a shorter period between the sessions.....i think that problem will have all good session providers with an acceptable rate

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 05:35:30 pm »
I haven't had any bad experiences with regard to clock watching.  The ladies I've seen were all pretty generous with their time.  Most of my sessions are scheduled for an hour but actually run 15-30 minutes over.  Some might even go longer, but I'm usually the one who has to leave. 

santino corleone

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:02 pm »
The vast majority that I have been with are good in this area. By far and away the worst was Heather Fine of NYC. I think that she is retired now, thank goodness for us all. I mean right in the middle of the HE, she says the time is up! I replied can't we go another 5 or 10 minutes? She wanted another $300 and I said forget it and I got up and left. Until then, believe it or not it wasn't a bad session and I heard similar things from other people who have seen her in the past.

Offline AKgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 06:49:20 pm »
A few years ago I had some problems with Malibu.  While our match was going on she would want to stop the action and setup a match with someone.  This happened two or three times, like I said that was a few years ago maybe she is better now.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 06:01:40 pm »
jana was the worst for me.
took a 7min call from the airline because of some mix up in a flight, but then still finished the session on time i.e. didnt even compensate for taking the call.

Agree that Rene is extemely generous with time.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 07:24:00 pm »
Mysteria was brilliant,i had to tell her.!!! I was more worried about her having appointments after me.Lovely lady.:-)

Chip101

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 08:26:14 pm »
I do realize that the women need to keep on a tight schedule if they are on tour or have a bunch in a row. However I dont think its good practice to schedule back to back. I understand that if you pay for an hour that you should be expecting an hour session, it would just make me upset if the women stopped right in the middle of a match at a moments notice. I would like her to notice that time is up but still have the decency go to the next tap or something to completely end it.

j635746

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 05:09:05 am »
Lyra from Prague is not a clock watcher.  In fact she openly says in her email that you get a 1.5 hour session for the price of an hour.  My session almost lasted 2 hours and could have if she did not have to go out.

In contrast Rene from Prague does watch the clock and when the hour is up, she just gets up and walks away from you expecting you to realise that it is because the hour is over.

Most women will allow a 30 minute interval between sessions.  That way they are not getting rid of the men on the hour and have time to shower and get ready for the next session.

I am also very unlikely to go and see a women who clock watches as it gives little time to interact with them personally and get to know that the personality behind the muscle.:-)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 12:26:36 pm »
Or you could be the last session of the night =) and why the hate on Jana, to be honest when I saw her Rome if I didn't have to go to the Sistine Chapel early the next morning, I would've stayed longer. She wasn't pushing me out the door at all as I was the last session of the night.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Extremes of clock watching?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View