Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573798 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 03:12:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  You know your session is going bad when.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: You know your session is going bad when.....  (Read 44570 times)

HarleyKG

Re: You know your session is going bad when.....
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 12:45:42 am »
She leaves the TV on and watches it while she "wrestles" ...

She takes a phone call about her broken hot water heater ...

(both real stories)

You've definitely sessioned with Gayle Moher.....

Son of gun, you nailed it!  OMG.  The TV story was her.  Talk about not making an effort ...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 12:45:42 am »

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 05:26:02 pm »
I'm assuming she didn't stop the clock while she has chatting on the phone, or had you in a one-arm headlock, so thus it counted?

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 11:53:11 pm »
bald female bodybuilders, more facial hair then you have after you go unshaven for 3 days.  the clit looking like a small erect penis. what else, the voice changing after an overdose of way to much steroid use. What else? there is a happy medium with some drug use and i guess ' the look' that is completely unattainable ? but the burnt out lack of attention by some of the girls is the worst. This is a great forum for 'the truth in lousy sessions ' and mostly true.

User is currently banned [View]

goose

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 04:35:17 am »
... when after a great first session she convinces you for a second session the next day with a nice discount. When you show up the next day she says who are you?  Not even remembering you or the discount,  Or the fact the you helped her with her laptop issue.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2012, 09:36:27 am »
goose - sounds like lauren powers to me?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2012, 12:50:39 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh:

Offline acecal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2014, 02:30:53 pm »
When Dayana Cadeau looks at you and says (after you paid) "Sorry, I got my period today and we can't do anything sensual" even though you talked to her on the phone 15 minutes earlier and she "forgot" to bring that up. Then you look at her and realize she looks like Little Richard.......

LuvBigChix

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2014, 03:20:35 pm »
"Maybe you just don't like me..."

"Here, let me show you some pictures of me."

"Come on in, we don't have much time..."

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »
when she is all like "I think this was a bad idea" then proceeds to give you a lecture on what a "session" is. Needless to say it was not as great as I thought it would be.

Lioness...

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2014, 09:01:31 pm »
When you are lifted by the massive FBB you were stalking, thrown out from ladies' locker room and then banned from the gym.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2014, 02:29:08 pm »
when she is all like "I think this was a bad idea" then proceeds to give you a lecture on what a "session" is. Needless to say it was not as great as I thought it would be.

Lioness...

Obviously, I don't know exactly what happened there, but now don't feel so bad about missing out on her...

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2014, 04:41:19 pm »

Obviously, I don't know exactly what happened there, but now don't feel so bad about missing out on her...

There's parts I left out but basically it went like this...

When I arrived and she opened the door I was surprised by how big she was and so there was some awkwardness where I didn't know what to do (which is weird since I had done so many of these before.)  I handed the money forward and said "here ya go" and she responded negatively almost cancelling the session.  I had to explain that I was not in this for purposes of like getting something "extra."

The session itself was rather eh.  I didn't feel she was really into it.  I guess it's just one of those things, you could be the strongest woman in the world, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a good sessionette.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 01:51:41 am »

There's parts I left out but basically it went like this...

When I arrived and she opened the door I was surprised by how big she was and so there was some awkwardness where I didn't know what to do (which is weird since I had done so many of these before.)  I handed the money forward and said "here ya go" and she responded negatively almost cancelling the session.  I had to explain that I was not in this for purposes of like getting something "extra."

The session itself was rather eh.  I didn't feel she was really into it.  I guess it's just one of those things, you could be the strongest woman in the world, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a good sessionette.

That sounds like it got off with an awkward, bad vibe and never righted itself.

But how could you be surprised by how big she is?

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 02:34:31 am »
I know right.  You'd think I would have expected it.  So many of these women aren't very tall, even in heels.  I think it was more of a situation of like "wow, she's big!" moment that just threw me off.  If I had reacted with "wow, you look amazing" which is what I should have said, I am sure it would have gone a lot better.

mtxship

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2014, 03:35:52 am »
When she takes off her panties and you're like Dame is that a big clit or a small dick?!"

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  You know your session is going bad when.....

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View