Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574173 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:08:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Boxing Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boxing Girl  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Boxing Girl
« on: May 25, 2019, 04:23:40 am »
Antonio Gonzalez woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty. Silently, he walked to the kitchen. He poured a glass of ice cold water and was on his way back when he heard some noise coming from his basement. Suddenly aware, he placed his glass over the kitchen counter and, not knowing what to do, grabbed a knife and slowly walked down the stairs towards the noise. Halfway through, he recognized the sound.
Someone was using his punch bag. Antonio, being a former amateur boxer from Cuba, like his father before him, knew very well the thumps of a hand connecting to the bag's leather and the rattle of the chains dancing after each punch. He smiled. Maybe his 16 year old son Raul was finally taking some interest on the sport. Antonio had tried over and over to get Raul to box, but his kid didn't seem to enjoy it. Raul was pretty much a couch potato. He enjoyed TV and video games. Maybe he was just afraid of looking clumsy in front of his dad or asking for help, so that's why he came in the middle of the night.
Antonio put the knife away and silently walked to the basement to watch his son. To his surprise, however, the figure punching the bag ferociously wasn't Raul. It was Maria, his 14 year old daughter. In awe, Antonio kept watching her for a while. Where had she developed her technique? Maria kept bouncing on the tip of her toes the whole time, as if she was dancing with the leather opponent. She only planted her feet to connect her punches, and she did it very well. Nice base, rotating her hips and shoulders, quickness on her 1-2 sequences. She sure didn't seem to be doing this the first time. The punches seemed pretty strong also. This was a heavy bag, and she was able to wiggle it after her right straights. Antonio smiled and finally made his presence noticed

"I bet this guy will wake up swollen tomorrow"
Suddenly aware of her audience, Maria froze
"Oh, hi Papa. Sorry about the noise. Just needed to blow out some steam"
"And it looks like that you've been doing that quite regularly, honey. That is good technique. Where did you learn it?"
"Oh, you know. I've found some old tapes of you on your days. I enoyed watching my dad knock those guys out and, I don't know. I guess it's in the family, right?"
"I guess it is. But why haven't you come to me? If you want some lessons I'm more than happy to teach you a thing or two"
Maria was breathing hard from the exercise. Dipping the sweat on her head, she answered "I guess I was afraid you would blow me off you know. Like saying boxing is for boys or something"
Antonio approached her and gave her a hug
"Mi amor, that might have been the case in Cuba and even here, but that's a long time ago. That's why I brought you to America. People deserve there freedom to do what they want, and if you want to box, I will be thrilled"
"Really? You're the best, Papa!" Maria answered excitedly, kissing her dad on the cheek
"Tell you what: Tomorrow after school we start. But know this: there is more to boxing than hitting a bag. It requires time, dedication, commitment. You will have to eat right, do a lot of exercises and study. And I don't want you grades any lower, alright?"
"Si, papa. I'll be the best student you ever had"
"I'm sure you will, honey. Now come, it's late, let's go to bed"

The next day Maria couldn't pay attention to anything on school. She was eager to get home and start her boxing lessons. Secretly, she had always admired fighting women. Ever since she saw a girl beating some guy on a TV show, she wanted to be able to do that. It's been almost 3 years since she spent quite a few hours every week browsing for movies, pictures, videos of mixed fighting. Now, she had the chance to practice and be one of those girls.
She got home, went to her bedroom and changed quickly into a gym outfit. Maria looked herself in the mirror. She was a pretty looking girl. Dark hair, big eyes and lips. She loved her lips. They gave her that sexy latino look most men admire. Maria wasn't skinny by any means. During her younger days she had practice swimming, which gave her a broad back and always kept her fit. By the time puberty hit, she developed more feminine curves, with medium sized very firm breasts and large hips. She tied her hair in a ponytail and walked out of her room.
Antonio was already waiting for her in the basement.
"First things first. Here's your schedule, Maria. You will be jogging and doing some rope jumps everyday, as you are doing sit ups and some other exercises for your core muscles. You see, that's the first secret. A great boxer has stamina and needs strong abs, not only for absorbing the punches, but it will help your posture and will increase power when you throw your punches at your rival"
"Alright, sir. Consider it done"
"Good. Now, I've seen you yesterday. You have some technique, but it can be improved. And your coordination is flawed. Third, you are only hitting a bag. You need to know how to block punches properly, and duck them. Here, let's box a little, but no touching, ok?"
Antonio raised his hands into a boxing position and started dancing. Maria followed him. 3 minutes later, Antonio had already fake hit her half a dozen times, while avoiding every strike she tried.
"You see, mi bebe? Much to improve. Let's start"
And so they did. Day after day, after Antonio arrived from his job, they would spend one hour working together. And Maria kept her promises. When her father arrived, she had already jogged, or jump roped, did her sit ups and her school homework. She was committed to the bone. As time went by, Antonio progressed her workouts and even signed her into a gym. Maria needed some weight lifting to give her more strength and resistance. And she gladly followed every instruction. Biceps, shoulders, back, chest, legs. She didn't avoid one single exercise. She didn't skip one rep. Everyday.
About eight months later though, she was getting a little annoyed. Yes, she had improved a lot and her father was the best boxing teacher she could ever have, but the truth is she didn't have any partners to spar. She wanted to get inside the ring and see how she could hold herself up. But every time she brought the subject, Antonio told her she wasn't ready. It was pissing her off. She even considered picking up a fight in school, just to see how it goes.
Antonio, on the other hand, didn't go blind on this. He saw the amazing progress Maria was doing and in the last couple months have been trying to find a boxing academy to take her in. Most of them offered him group activities with other girls, but Antonio knew that the majority of these girls were there just to get fit. He wanted someone to take Maria as the amateur boxer she was becoming. He was proud of his girl.
One day, he just had enough of it. After receiving the same 'girl's class' offer from one trainer, he decided to gamble
"Tell you what. Get one of your students in the same weight class as her and let's put them up there. If Maria beats your guy, and I'm sure she will, you take her in like one of them. Same treatment, same opportunities. There's nothing for you to lose. Either your boy gets a nice training session or you discover a gem to profit with. What do you say?"
The guy looked surprise by Antonio's offer
"Well.. ok. But I'll need two weeks to prepare someone for that. Come back tomorrow with your daughter and we'll weight her in here"
"Good"

When Antonio told Maria the news, she jumped on his arms and hugged him strongly. Antonio hugged her back, and noticed the muscle lumps on her daughter back. She seemed to have grown in the last months, that was noticeable. But he hadn't noticed muscles on her until now.
"Thanks, Dad! You're the best!"
The next day, when Maria hopped on the scale at the academy, she was pretty shocked. 132 pounds. That meant she had gained 14 pounds over the last 8 months or so. And she knew those were good pounds. In fact, as she got off of the scale, she considered that she shouldn't have been surprised. She did added some muscle to her figure. Her legs had gotten a bit larger, although what really had drawn her attention was her upper body. Over the last 2 months specially, she had needed new bras cause they were getting small for her. She thought it was her hormones adding more breast, but the fact is now she realized her chest had gotten wider. Not only she got some pectoral muscles, but her shoulders, lats and romboids were a bit more prominent. Her arms had gotten a bit thicker too. Most of the shirts she had, whose sleeves were lose now hugged her biceps and triceps tightly. She was proud of them. Sometimes, after a really hard curl exercise or something, she liked flexing them and watching the small peak say hello to her. Maybe the peak wasn't that small after all. But the most proud she was was her abs. Due to her dad's routine, she had developed a nice solid six pack that could put some of Hollywood's to shame. Sometimes, at night, Maria got wet feeling her abs contracted and thought about how it would cause an impact on the pool parties that summer.

The two weeks flew by as Maria's final preparation for her 'first fight' so to speak approached. In the fight day, before leaving to school, her dad came into her room with a box.
"Here honey, this is for you"
Maria opened the box. Inside there was a new pair of pink boxing gloves with her initials engraved on the wrist
"Wow dad! Those are awesome! thank you! You're the best!"
"No, you are, honey. And today you'll prove it to them. See you later"

Maria and Antonio arrived at the boxing gym 10 minutes before scheduled
"Now listen, Maria. This is going to be a 3 round fight. Each round will have 3 minutes, and there will be a 1 minute resting time between them. Now, I've agreed that neither one of you will have a coach on your corner to give tips, but we will be able to call the fight dead if at any moment one of you gets hurt, ok?"
"Yeah, dad, sure"
"Now, you both will be wearing helmets and mouth protectors, so it's pretty safe. Don't worry"
"Alright dad. Now stop talking, you are making me nervous"
"Ok, ok. One more thing: I don't know who you are fighting, except that it's a boy and weights pretty much the same as you. So, my suggestion is for you to dance around the ring on the first round, try to figure out what he does good and what he does bad. Avoid his punches, especially the ones on your head. Sometimes all it takes is one lucky shot. After that first round, go for it. You are talented, Maria. You will figure out what to do and how to beat him."

When Maria got up onto the ring, her opponent was already there. Facing away, he was in his corner, as if concentrating for the fight. Maria felt like he looked familiar. Now, he was wearing blue gloves and helmet, and black shorts and a sleeveless white t-shirt. He didn't look to big. 'Good' she thought 'I guess my arms look better than his'. She noticed however that he was tall, so this meant she would have to get really close in order to connect her punches.
Maria, who was wearing pink shorts to match her new gloves and her helmet, had a black t-shirt on. As she was stripping down of it, the boy turned. She couldn't hold back a giggle when she noticed his eyes widened once he saw her abs. The psychological battle was won. She adjusted her black sports bra, bumped her hands against each other twice and stared back at her opponent. She knew that guy. They had a class together. Rick was his name, she thought. They had never talked and, from what she heard, they probably wouldn't. Rick was known for being a jerk, and a bit of a latino-hater. That made Maria more angry and focused on her job ahead.
They approached each other as the referee explained the rules her dad had already told her. They tapped gloves and went back to their corner.

As the bell rang, Rick flew onto Maria, but kept his distance. Not only he thought he could hit her from a safe distance, but the fact is that Maria's figure was intimidating. The girl had broad shoulders, outstanding abs and seemed to have thick arms. Her punches must hurt quite a bit, he figured. During the first round, Maria did exactly what her father instructed her. She danced away and blocked most of his shots, although he did connect a couple, but only to her stomach. When he hit her the third time and she didn't feel a thing, she smiled at him. From a safe distance, she tapped her own abs and said out loud 'these are hard rock'. That pissed him and he went recklessly onto her trying to hit her. She clinched him and pushed him away. Good. She had her strategy. She would piss him off. That made him carelessly and open his guard.
The bell rang and they returned to their corners. Rick seemed a little breathless. Maria hadn't break a sweat this far. As the second round began, Rick kept his idea of maintaining a safe distance, but Maria was a very good blocker and his few punches only connected to her brick wall of abs, what wasn't effective. He had to get closer to her in order to try to trick her and open her guard. That was his mistake. The moment he stepped forward and began the move for a left jab, Maria was quicker and blasted one onto his liver. Rick retreated and arched back in pain. It seemed like he had been hit by a baseball. Maria smiled and said loud 'so soft'
Rick's face went red with rage. He again rushed to her, but Maria was quick and danced away. Only this time she was able to switch positions and for the first time she was not the one being pushed towards the ropes. She approached her rival and worked on a series of punches to his abs. Rick blocked some of them, but the ones that got in hurt like hell. The girl had hammers for hands. Lowering his body in order to protect his core better, Rick made a second mistake exposing his face. Maria saw the opportunity and threw a powerful uppercut straight to his cheek. As he wasn't prepared and his face was thrown to the side, Rick's mouth protector flew away. The referee interrupted the fight for him to pick it up and put it back.
'Damn' Maria though as they were replaced in the center of the ring 'If he didn't interrupt, I'd have killed him now'
When the fight restarted, Rick was clearly afraid. Maria's strike to his head made him feel dizzy. He tried to avoid coming close to her. Actually, he was now just running away from her. The bell rang, end of second. As they walked towards their corner, Maria removed her mouth guard and shout "Wuss. Are you afraid? Fight me"
Maria didn't even bother to sit during the break. she just lied her back on the corner post and looked at Rick. He was sitting down, arched and breathing heavily. He was exhausted.
The bell came after what seemed and eternity to her, and only 10 seconds to him. This time Maria didn't wait for it. She went straight at him, ducking and blocking his last pathetic attempts of hitting her. Once she got into striking distance, she again began working on his abs. This time, however, Rick's tiredness came into play and he wasn't able to block even half of her punches. Strike after strike, he was being pushed back to his corner, his midsection burning in pain. Once he touched the ropes, Maria took a step back. Rick was over. He couldn't even hold his arms back in a decent defensive position
"Had enough? Call it"
Rick looked at her with disgust, spit on the mat "Fuck you, cuban bitch"
Maria got furious. Stepping forward, she threw three consecutive punches to his left side. At each punch she put more and more rage into it.  That was not a boxing fight anymore. It was a slaughter. She was sure Rick's coach would throw the towel any second now. She had to do it quickly if she wanted to knock him out. Changing her base, she gave one powerful blow to the middle of his abs. Rich arched back, almost into an standing fetal position, protecting his core, but fully exposing his head. When he realized it, it was too late. All he saw was a pink hammer coming up, hitting his chin in a full blow. His head snapped back and the last thing he remembered before collapsing to the floor was the taste of blood on his mouth. It took him nearly 5 minutes to be able to stand up after the fight. Maria was already gone.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Boxing Girl
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 06:39:43 am »
Very good story! :) Will it be continued?

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 01:36:58 pm »
This looks good.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 07:05:46 pm »
The next day Maria found out that Rick had skipped classes. What pissed her off was the fact that word out on the hallway was that he had skipped it because he was mugged, allegedly by 'some latino robbers' that ganged up on him and beat him up. She came home with steam coming out of her ears. The jerk was gonna get his, that's for sure.
Maria knocked on his brother room
"Hey, Raul, can I come in?"
"Sure. What's up"
Maria entered her brother's room. Raul was a chubby guy, really not into sports, but he knew his way around computers, and was really good with photography and editing. Maria had a plan
"So, you heard about Rick?"
"Yeah, guys were talking that he was beaten last night by some thugs. Apparently, nothing too serious, but a fat lip and some bruises, why?"
"Well, nice to meet you. My name is 'some thugs'"
"Wait, what?"
"I'm the one who beat him up. There were no thugs, no robbery. We had a boxing fight and I knocked him out"
"You what? How's that even possible?"
"Not the point, Hermano. Thing is he lied and worst of all, is using this to say it were some latinos who did it. So can you edit this for me?"
"What is this?" Maria had handed him a pen drive
"Well, there's a picture of a chicken and one of Rick's face. Can you make some collage that says that he is a coward?"
"Sure, but... what's on your mind?"
"Oh, you'll see.... as soon as he returns to school"

Maria printed some copies of Raul's collage. They were pretty good. Not only he made the chicken look like Rick, but he did some online search and got one of a chicken without any feathers too, as if it was naked and embarrassed. The next day, Maria made sure all classrooms had a copy, and attached one on Rick's locker. By the time Rick entered the hall, most kids had seen it and were laughing at him. At first he didn't understand, but as soon as he reached his locker and saw the image, he was pissed
"Alright. Who did this?" He shout out loud.
"I did" Maria was hiding waiting for him. She went to school with a sleeveless shirt, and stepping in front of him with her hands on her hips she was looking dominant.
"You" It was all Rick managed to say
"Yes, me. So, how's your tummy, Rick? I'm pretty sure it still hurts, huh? And, oh... look at your lip... poor thing. That must have been one heck of a ass whooping"
"What is going on? What is she talking about, Rick?" One of his buddies, who was near him and heard Maria's words asked
"Yeah, Rick. Tell him what this is about" Maria clinched her fists involuntarily. People were gathering around the two of them.
Rick remained mute
"You see, there was no robbery" Maria continued "What really happened is that I kicked his ass on a boxing ring two nights ago, right Rick?"
Maria feigned a punch to his abs. Rick pathetically raised his leg and lowered his hands in an attempt to block the punch. Maria giggled
"Afraid I might beat you some more, asshole? You better be. If you ever say anything stupid about cubans or anyone really, I'll enjoy knocking you out again"
"Is this true, Rick?" his friend asked again
"Answer him, Rick" Maria's voice sounded threatening
"Y-yes. But only because I didn't want to hurt her. And she got lucky"
"What?" Maria's face was turning red. "If that's true, why don't you prove it? You and me, outside, after school. Just remember, this time there will be no mouth guards or helmets. I promise I will mess you up"
Maria took two steps forward and bumped her chest on his. Even being taller, Maria was clearly the dominant force. Rick was pushed against the locker.
"What do you say, wuss? Yes or no?"
"I-I...."
"Yeah, that's right. Chicken Rick fits you, after all"
Maria turned around and made her way through the crowd. She let Rick deal with the judgmental looks of the kids around.

Now that Rick's situation was dealt with, Maria got back to her training. The new gym was excellent. Now, not only she could do both her workouts and practicing at the same place, but she had people to spar with, and she was learning a lot watching and talking to more experienced boxers. The only bad part is that she couldn't seem to find another fight, and she wanted to compete, not just train. She talked to the gym owner a couple times, but it took 3 months before he came to her with news
"So, Maria. I think I found a challenge for you"
"Really?" Maria was doing some rope jumps and stopped her work.
"Yeah... I just have to be sure you are on the same category. You seem to be adding some weight by the day"
It was true. Maria wasn't sure if this was genetics or just her hard work, but the fact is she was enjoying hypertrophy workouts in the weight room, and they seem to work real fast on her. She had added another 6 pounds since the fight with Rick, as she found out at the scale
"Well, I guess we are good. Just try to not buff up more than that, at least before your fight"
"Sure. So, who is she?" Maria wanted to know about her rival
"Oh, it's not a she. I called another gym across town and told them I had a fighter here eager for a good match, and the owner there who is a friend of mine talked to me about this kid. He is 17, but is about your height. I told him about you, how you beat the other kid and how dedicated you were to practices, and he said it was all good. So, tomorrow night you go up there again, ok?"
"Yeah, great!"

The next day, Antonio was with her daughter on her corner. This time, being a real inter-gym fight, he was allowed to be there. He started telling her how to proceed and the fight strategy, but Maria was to confident do worry about it. She had checked the guy on social media and her coach had given to her his measures. Turns out they had the same height, but Maria outweighed the kid by 3 pounds. And she was 2 years younger. She was sure she would destroy him.
The bell rang, fighters tapped there gloves and began dancing. Maria didn't waste much time, working some 1-2-3 sequences on the guy's abs, but he was quick and blocked them. She tried to hit him a couple more times, but the kid avoided her punches. Maria was getting frustrated. She approached him again, trying to open his guard with a lower left hook, but he blocked the punch and this time, counterattacked. Maria was hit straight on her left cheek, and felt dizzy. She took two steps back, raised her guard and protected herself as the boy pushed forward. To her luck, all punches he connected were to her abs, and she had hard rock abs. She took the punches without much problem, but wasn't able to do much until the bell rang ending the first round. She got back to her corner still not knowing what to do
"What are you thinking, Maria? This isn't what I've taught you"
"I know, I know, I'll beat him"
"No you aren't. Not with this attitude. You are clearly the best fighter, but if you act cocky as this, he will beat you. He almost did. Remember, all it takes is one lucky shot. Now focus, Hija. Dios Mio!" Antonio was really pissed at her
The talking made Maria come to her senses pretty quick. That and the cold water someone threw on her face. Her dad was right. She couldn't be careless, or she might lose. She was stronger than him, so she should use it in her favor.
The bell rang again and they got up. This time Maria started moving around and jabbing in order to get him closer to the ropes. He was fast, but she was faster. Her footwork was hard to keep up with, and her tactics worked. Before he could realize, Maria had him cornered. The guy clinched her. She got pissed. She pushed him away and started punching his lower section. This time one of her hammers connected to his side, and the boy let out a 'ouch' that indicated he felt her heavy hand. Again, he clinched. The referee broke them apart, but now Maria had her confidence back. Working really fast and changing her feet base quickly, she hit him with a right handed straight that made him instinctively protect his face from a left hook, so Maria took another hard shot to his ribs. She saw the pain in his eyes and grinned. She knew what was coming. He would try to clinch again, but this time she was ready for it. When he opened his arms attempting to clinch her, she delivered another powerful blow to his unprotected stomach. The boy stopped his move and bent a little over due to the pain. That's what she was looking for. Maria let out her right uppercut right on his uncovered nose. It seemed like she had straightened his whole body up with that blow. The kid stood standing rigid, but with his arms down and a lost look. Like the lights were on, but there was nobody home. Blood was running from his busted nose. Then he fell on his face.
Maria took two steps back as the guy's coached entered the ring. She removed her helmet and got down on her knees. She started to pray for the kid's health. When she looked up, he was already sat down, with an ice bag on his neck, but was still looking dizzy. She got up and walked toward him
"Is he alright?"
"He is as alright as someone who just been knocked out cold can be. Damn girl, that was some uppercut. Do you have hammers for hands?" One of the guy's coaches asked her
Maria stepped to her corner
"So, what do you think, pops?"
"I think word will be out on the street. Maria `Hammerhands` Gonzales. The city's best uppercut"
"Yeah, it was a pretty darn good uppercut, wasn't it?"
The gym owner interfered
"Maria, that uppercut would have knocked out any fighter in town. I'm serious. I'm in this business for 30 years and I've never seen anything that brutal. Here, I have it on video. Take a look"
Maria held his phone with both her gloves as she watched the last seconds of the fight. The filming angle was pretty good. The two fighters were being filmed from an lateral angle so it looked like one of those video games. Maria saw her punch connecting to his abs and his instincts folding himself, exposing his face. Then came the blow. She noticed, in slow motion, every muscle on her back and arm contracted. She looked strong. Her hip and shoulder rotating, the glove making contact to the guy's head, the immediate blood spatter flowing up. She asked him to rewind and watched it again. She smiled. Yes, it was probably her best punch so far.
"Wow. That must have hurt"
"That, Maria, would have broken his face in pieces if it were a bareknuckle fight. We'll take him to the hospital to check for concussion. When people see this, it will be hard finding you another opponent, you know. People will be afraid of entering a ring with you"
Maria thought about it. She didn't want to hurt people for nothing, but once they entered a fighting ring, they were exposed. And she made peace with that feeling
"Well, I guess they better be afraid. Cause Hammerhands will pound anyone who enters this ring." And smiled, doing a double bicep flex. She knew that from now on, people would come to her. She was the one to be beaten. It was like she was the world champion right now. She loved the feeling.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 10:34:29 pm »
After her second fight, Maria started getting some lights. At school, word spread quickly about the latin girl who knocked a guy out cold during a boxing match. That reinforced the idea that it was indeed she who had beat Rick months earlier. Now people walked past her in the hallways with different looks: some showed respect, some showed admiration, and she even got glimpses of fear and desire. She was ok with that.
Who wasn't dealing well with Maria's sudden fame was her brother Raul. Despite being a nice dude with some friends, every now and then he was bullied because of his chubby frame and lazy ways. Now he was dealing with the added notion that his younger sister was stronger than him, and that she could beat the crap out of him if she desires so. That was getting in his nerve.
That night, while their father was away working on the night shift at the hospital, as they finished up their dinner, he broke down
"Hey Raul, could you take care of the dishes and garbage tonight? I still have to do my aerobics" Maria asked, not knowing that Raul had been bullied all day long during phys ed.
"I'm not your slave you know. You do it yourself" his voice came out squeaky and angry
"Where is this coming from?" Maria was annoyed by his tone
"You don't get to boss me around. I'm the older brother here, God Damn" Raul was almost yelling
"Lower your voice, Raul" Maria got up from the chair she was sitting.
"Or what? You gonna beat me? Shut up" Raul's frustration was evident. He should've known better, but at this point he couldn't control. He had to prove to others and to himself that he wasn't a pushover at home
Maria took two steps forward towards her brother. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He was never very popular. He wasn't attractive in any way. Chubby, shy, not very tall, not good in any sports. And now he had to live with a star sister. Still, he couldn't just talk to her like that and think there would be no consequences. He had to respect her for what she was. A generational talent in a physical sport, a beautiful young girl who was blossoming and the owner of a very fit body
"No, I won't beat you, brother. But you will treat me with respect, or I'll teach you how to"
Raul couldn't take it anymore. With his face red with anger, he just clinched his fist and played a punch into Maria's abs with all the strength he could. The result was a muffled thump noise and pain in his fingers.
"Seriously, Raul? You gonna punch me?" Maria was changing her mood from pity to piss "What's your plan? You want to knock me out to teach me something? That you are the older, bigger brother? Go ahead, try again" She lifted up her shirt and displayed her six pack to his brother.
Just the sight of her defined, hard abs made Raul angrier. He was jealous of her. Jealous that where she held a brick wall of muscles all he had was a flabby layer of jelly like skin. Jealous that she didn't even feel his punch, but if she punched him he would probably collapse on the floor. Jealous that wherever you looked at Maria, all you could see was developed, sculpted muscles. Rationally, Raul knew there wasn't anything he could do about it. She was what she was. But he wasn't thinking. All he had right now was anger and frustration.
Raul threw a series of punches with very poor technique to Maria's mid section, which she took without a sign of trying to block them. She let her brother unload his fury on her abs. After a little while, Raul was breathing hard, tired. He stopped his ineffective blows and looked at her. Tears were rolling down from his eyes.
"You done?" Maria asked "Should I teach you how it's done? Or you don't think it's necessary?" She clinched her fist and raised her arm. Raul put his both hands in front of his face and screamed
"No, no, please don't"
"Now listen to me, you moron. I won't ever bully you or boss you around for nothing. You are my brother. Yes, I can beat you. Easily. Heck, I probably could kill you, and we both know that. Live with that. There's nothing else you can do about it. What you can do is stop being this asshole. Cause that's the only reason you might give me to ever punch you"
"S-sorry, Maria, I-I... don't know what happened to me"
"What happened to you is years of laziness, bad nutrition and video games. Now it's too late. I am stronger than you. Period. Say it"
"I-I..."
"Say it. It's the first step for me to believe you acknowledge and accept this"
"You.. you are stronger, Maria"
"Good. And I can beat you anytime I want"
"And you can beat me whenever you want"
"And you will never act like an asshole again, cause you don't want to be beat"
"And I'll never be a jerk, cause I don't want you to beat me"
"Good. Now can you please do what I've asked you before?"
"Yes, sure"
"Good. Now come here. Give your little sister a hug" Maria opened her arms and let Raul in. She held her fat brother really tight. Raul placed his hands on her back as they hugged each other. He noticed how large her back was. He could feel the divisions between the muscles on it. They were so nice and hard.
"Wow, Maria, you're getting really muscular..."
She looked him in the eyes and smiled
"I know. Pretty impressive, right? And I'm not even trying that hard to grow, you know"
"And, and.. your abs, they're..."
Maria lifted her shirt up again and contracted the muscles on her belly
"Here, feel them"
Raul placed his hand on her abs and ran his fingers through it's divisions "Wow... it's like a concrete wall... so hard"
Maria covered her abs again with the shirt and commanded
"Alright, now please do the dishes. I have to run three miles today"
"Yes, sure will do"
Maria turned her back and headed down to the basement. She felt sorry for Raul. Not only he was a wimp loser, but now she knew he would have to live with the fact that his sister turned him on.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 11:18:31 pm »
As months went by, Maria was getting a little frustrated with her gym. She had recently turned 16 and, according to the rules on her state she was now able to be ranked and have a shot on the state title. Problem was everybody knew there would be no competition for her in the female category. Maria had kept growing and putting up muscles, and she was now 144 pound, which made her change category to welterweight. But all the other women on her category were there mostly because of fat. She and her coach had studied every girl ranked and the truth is Maria would beat them all in the first round. She was rigged, muscular and a generational talent of boxing. And she was committed. She didn't skip practices, she sparred with bigger men - mostly because anyone near her class was a bit afraid of her heavy hands. There was no challenge on fighting those girls, so she entered with a petition to compete with men. She knew it was a 50/50 chance of it being denied, but she had to try.

Antonio, as proud as he could be of her daughter, knew that if she didn't have a challenge real soon, she would end up changing sports, to MMA or even bodybuilding, which she also seem to enjoy and have the genetics for. But he wanted her to make it in boxing, so he was using all the influence he had as one of the most prominent doctors in town.
That night he was supposed to pick her up at the gym after her training session, but he recieved a call from the hospital. One of the doctors on duty that night had suffered and accident and he would have to fill in.
Maria, after finishing her training picked up her cell and read her father's message warning her about the unforeseen situation. Usually she would take a taxi or something back home, but it was a nice spring evening, and she decided to walk back home. It was a 2 mile journey, she could use the fresh air.
Saying goodbye to the people at the gym, Maria placed her iPods on her ear, put her training bag over her left shoulder and headed out the door. She was halfway from home when she felt something pulling her bag from her and attempting to run away. Instinctively, Maria held the strap of the bag with her left hand and gave a powerful pull. The robber, who was expecting the bag to be lose, was unprepared for it and lost his balance, taking two clumsy steps towards Maria.
Instinctively, Maria clinched her fist and threw a right hook straight into the robber's face. Blood immediately started flowing from his supercilious. Still not thinking about it, Maria dropped the bag, which the robber had already let go, and gave a powerful left handed straight to his nose. She felt the unmistakable noise of bones cracking along with the moist of more blood coming. Normally this would have been enough for her to grab her bag and run away, but Maria's boxer instinct avoided her from thinking straight. All she knew is that she had a rival in front of her, and he was still standing. Moving forward like a raging bull, Maria punched the guys left side strongly, twice. She was pretty sure that in the second blow she actually lifted him of the ground. There he was, leaning forward his face covered in blood, nose smashed, with both his arms around his midsection, howling in pain. Everybody knew what was coming. Hammerhands was a nickname Maria got exactly because of this. Putting her rivals in this position. Sitting ducks waiting for the final blow. Rotating her hips and shoulders, Maria gave her uppercut straight to the middle of his face. He collapsed to the floor.
Maria picked her bag up and looked around. The guy was lying down, moaning. The blood pool around his face was getting bigger. She looked at her hand. There was blood in it too. She panicked. She thought about running away. But then she remembered her dad. He was a doctor, he saved people. Her daughter couldn't be the one who hurt people on the streets, so she called 911.

At the hospital, Maria got an X-ray from her right hand, but she didn't break anything. Her punch technique prevented her from that. Just some bruises on her right hand. As she was getting some bandages, her father, one of the doctors on duty, sat behind her
"Thank God! Are you okay, hija?"
"Si, Papa. Perdona-me"
"Why are you sorry, honey? Police found some security cameras that showed he was trying to rob you. It was self defense"
"Yeah, but... I hurt him real bad. I feel bad"
"Well, you did. He has a broken nose, 2 other facial bones shattered, a dislocated retina, fractured spleen and 2 fractured ribs. If I hadn't watched the video, I'd say you attacked him with a baseball bat"
"But, is he alright?"
"Yes, he will survive. I doubt he will try to rob someone again, though"
"And.. what about me?"
"Well, there will be an investigation, but the video is very clear. Not only he tried to rob you, but when you punched him on the abs, he was reaching for a knife behind his back, so you didn't have another option"
"And what about my fighting petition? Do you think it can be a factor"
"There's no way to say right now. It can go both ways. You can become a banner for women to stand up and defend themselves, or you can be seen as a dangerous person to be on a boxing ring. Only time will tell"
"ok... thanks, Papa. Can I go now?"
"Yeah, sure, princesa. One more thing though"
"What?"
"Damn, you can punch, girl. If you ever make it to a ring, I will recommend your challenger wears two helmets"
Maria gave a shy smile and left the hospital

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 03:11:27 am »
The news that Maria had sent a grown man to the hospital with broken bones and internal organ damage spread out quickly. At school, the repercussion wasn't neither good nor bad. Everybody was impressed with what happened, and a teacher even used the story to talk about feminism and how women should not be considered the weaker sex. People now looked at Maria as the ultimate jock. She never bullied or threatened anyone - except for Rick - but the fact is that the other kids couldn't help but feel intimidated by her. She was ok with that. Even Raul took advantage of her dynamo sister. Nobody messed with him anymore. They knew that one word at home and they could be the next ones sent to the ER.
At her boxing academy, however, things weren't good. Her coach asked her the very next day if the story was true, and as she confirmed, he informed her that until the investigations were concluded she no longer could practice any activities with other students. She was more than welcome to keep her workouts by herself, but she couldn't be sparring or anything that could involve her throwing a punch at someone. That pissed Maria off. What was she supposed to do?

The answer came quickly. After a week away from any physical activity - and already believing she was losing strength - Maria decided to go back to the gym. At least some weight lifting she could do. Actually, it was all she could do. Working the punching bag or the ropes didn't add much to her anymore. So she dug herself on the weight room. Train. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. That was Maria's routine for the next 3 months. She was again packing up muscles. One month before turning 17 she reached 150 pounds on the scale. She was bench pressing 235lbs. Her body was no longer of a sexy female boxer. She was now a sexy female bodybuilder who could punch. Her biceps were now prominent and two veins ran down them, even when she wasn't flexing. Her shoulders were round caps that made her torso look very wide. Her waist, though it remained slim, had abdominal muscles protruding from it, even the obliques. She had promised herself that she wouldn't take a single swing at the gym, but sometimes at home, when she got pissed, she went down the basement and pounder her dad's old punch bag. It seemed to her that each time she did it, the bag swung further and further. She wondered what her punch would do to some man midsection. She swore the next time she stood up in a ring, she would take her opponent down in one single punch.

Maria had changed. Her frustration for not being able to box only grew, and with it her aggressiveness. She needed to get into a fight. The only things that kept her from picking a random guy on the streets were her conscious that kept telling her that she could only beat someone if they stepped on the ring or if they tried to harm her or one of her relatives. And her dad's words, that noticing her change, tried daily to talk her out of that destructive mode Maria was now living in.
But words could only do some much. One day, after a hard barbell curl, Maria was giving herself the treat of watching her biceps flexed in front of a mirror when a man approached her
"so you are Hammerhands?"
The man was a blonde guy in his mid thirties, about 4 inches taller than her, not fat but by far not fit.
"And who's asking?"
"A man with a propostion for you, Miss Gonzalez"
"Not interested. Now leave me alone"
"Are you sure? Don't you want to fight again?"
Maria turned around and faced the man. Even tough he was taller than her, she noticed he shivered slightly looking at her size and the large mounts of muscle that her outfit didn't try to hide.
"So, what do you say? Don't you want to find out what those muscles of yours could do in a fight again?"
"How?"
The guy handed her a card with an adress on it.
"I suppose tonight your father is on a night shift, right? Come to this place and you'll see"
Maria was left alone holding the card. Her instincts knew that the most healthy action would be to throw it away, but her ego needed to find out more about that. If there was a chance she could fight again, even if just for one night... it was worth the shot.

That night, as soon as Antonio left the house, Maria placed a boxing shorts and her gloves on a bag and headed out. Raul was locked in his room playing his video games. She reached the address after a 15 min drive outside the town. It was a big house with a large barn next to it. Two securities stood still at the gates. She handed one of them the card, and he pointed her to the barn.
Maria walked into it. What she saw made her eyes widen. There was a boxing ring right in the middle of it, and people around it were screaming. Someone with a large amount of cash was collecting the bets. She recognized the guy from the gym. As soon as he saw her, he stopped what he was doing and came to meet her
"Glad you make it."
"So, what's this?"
"This, Maria, is where you will have your next fight"
"How so?"
He looked inside her bag
"Well, you won't be needing any of these tonight" And took it from her hand, giving it to some associate "Come with me"
"You see, this is like a karaoke competition, only instead of singing, you fight. Every night, there is 4 fights. We chose the house four fighters and put them inside the ring, one at a time. Then we wait for someone in the audience to step in and challenge our fighter. You see, they are a loyal crowd. They always bet on one of them. And that's what's in for you. If you lose, you lose. But if you win, 20% of all the bets against you you keep"
"I see"
"So, want to step in there? We still have one spot left for tonight, Maria"
Maria felt the adrenaline boiling her blood. This was crazy, she thought. But it's been too long since she threw a punch at someone. She had to do it.
"Alright, let's do it"
"Great. Here, you will be wearing these" He gave her white spandex shorts and matching sports bra.
"You see, they bet more if they can see the blood"
Maria walked away into a changing room and put on the outfit. She looked at herself on the mirror. She never looked bigger. The white clothes hugged her muscular body perfectly. Before leaving the room, she was instructed to put a black robe over her. It hid her face and her body completely.
Maria walked down the aisle and entered the ring. She stood quiet in her corner as the misterious man introduced her.
"And now, for the last fight of the night, we have a surprise for you. Our fighter is a woman, ladies and gentleman. But make no mistake. She is a killer. Last time she fought, it took her 5 punches to send a man to the hospital. So, is there any man brave enough to challenge her?"
Maria heard people cheering loud and screaming profanities
"No? All men here are cowards? Will she leave this ring without the thrill of the fight?"
More cheering and screaming. Maria was getting frustrated. Maybe this just wasn't for her. That's when she heard steps and the sound of someone stepping on the ring. People cheered louder
The promoter approached her as he brought her challenger near her. Even with her eyes closed, she could sense this was a tall guy.
"And what's the name of our challenger?" The promoter asked
"Richard"
"Richard, do you think you can take our killer woman?"
"Oh, I'm sure I can. In fact, here is one thousand dollars. I'm betting in myself"
People screamed wildly. They seem to be placing bets like mad men.
After a couple minutes the bets seemed all placed
"Alright then. Go to your corner. Maria, you can remove your cloak now"
"Wait, what? Maria?" Richard's voice sounded fragile
Maria removed the hood of her cloak and looked at her challenger. She grinned as she recognized him
"Hola, Rick"
Rick's eyes were already in the verge of crying. He started looking around as if he wanted to run away from the ring.
"Alright" The promoter spoke again "Tonight's biggest stakes! You lovely fellows have placed 12 thousand dollars on Richard here! And since you are a very loyal public, if he comes through with it, we will pay you all double!" Everybody cheered
"Now, Killer woman, will you please remove your cloak so they can see what they are up against?"
Maria let the cloak fall onto her feet, inhaled deeply and expanded her torso as hard as she could. The crowd went immediately silent. the image of that muscular woman next to the tall, lean guy in front of her was to much for them to take. Maria dominated the ring. She felt the rush of everybody's amazement and smiled.
'Well, let's give them a little something' she thought to herself as she raised her arms and did a double bicep pose. Muscles on her arms and back exploded. People oohed and aahwed. The promoter approached Rick
"Richard, how much do you weight?"
"One-one hundred and thirty six pounds" his voice was trembling
Without putting the microphone on her lips, he asked Maria in a whisper
"And you?"
"153"
"I'll have to call this off"
Maria quickly interfered
"I'll forfeit my fee if you let me fight him"
The man looked at her. That was over 2 thousand dollars. She must really want to beat that guy
"Than give me a better number" and placing the microphone on her again he asked "And you, mighty Amazon, what's your weight?"
Maria thought quickly "I'm 140"
"Well, that's clearly 140 pounds of pure muscle!" he announced as he tried to squeeze her flexed bicep. The muscle didn't budge at all.
"Alright, gather up here in the center of the ring, fighters, for the rules"
They approached and stood there inches apart. Maria saw the fear in Rick's eyes. He knew he had it coming.
"You will fight in a single round. Fight ends when one of you is knocked out" and out of the microphone he added "If one of you fake a knockout, you better be aware that this crowd isn't very comprehensive when it comes to them losing their money" he was looking directly at Rick, as if he knew what was on his mind.

Maria went back to her corner and smiled. This could only be her luck changing. There she was, ready to fight the one person she actually would have no problem hurting. And better of all, he was afraid of her. She knew exactly what she would do. She would let him punch her. She would not block his punches. She would humiliate Rick. She could put him down to bed with one single punch. Maybe she would. But maybe she would make this last a while. She would hurt him. Like he would've hurt her, if he had the skills or the muscles. But he didn't. She held both those things. She grinned an evil grin as the bell rang.

As they approached the center of the ring, Maria started talking to Rick
"Remember last time, Rick?"
Rick just jumped from one side to another, worried only about protecting himself
"C'mon, Rick. This is your chance to make this cuban bitch pay for what she did to you" Maria kept teasing
Maria pretended to throw a punch and Rick took two steps back, tripping himself and falling on his butt. People booed him. Maria giggled
"Tell you what Rick. Since last time I got 'lucky' according to you, I'll give you a chance to get lucky. First blow is free. Hit me" She lowered her guard and waited. Rick, at first didn't know what to do, but after a couple seconds he went for it. Concentrating all his strength, he delivered a nice blow in the side of Maria's head.
"Please fall down" he whispered. Maria heard his prayers and giggled
"That's it? You'll need more than that to put this 153 pounds of muscle to the floor, my dear"
Rick's mouth dropped "What? 153?" He looked desperately to the announcer as if he wanted to scream for help
"Yeah, you know... every woman lies about her weight, right?" Maria threw an uppercut to Rick's abdomen. She didn't put all in, or she would have probably burst his abs in two, but even controlling her punch she could tell she knocked the air out of him. Rick tumbled back into the ropes. She stood back, waiting for him to regain his breath.
"C'mon Rick, your turn. Take as many punches as you want to my abs now"
Rick's fear was being replaced by anger. Maria was embarrassing him in front of all those people. He rushed towards her and delivered a series of punches on her abs. She took them in, not letting one sound. When she felt Rick's rhythm slowing down she delivered a left one straight to his liver. Again, Rick took several steps back due to the pain.
Only this time Maria stepped forward and cornered him.
"You see, Rick, I'll have to beat you up now." She delivered another one to his side "This isn't even a challenge for me" another one
"But I have a proposition for you, so please keep yourself awake" Maria threw a powerful jab to Rick's nose. She wanted some blood at least.
"I can just beat you. It will hurt, as I'm sure you know" another blow to his left eye "Or I can beat you really hard. Trust me, there's more from where this is coming" Another one
"pl-please... stop"
"Not yet" Maria hit his abdomen again. This time harder. She lifted him off the ground with the punch
"So here's the deal. I can give you one last blow that will put you down. And that's it." She hit him again in the nose, straightening him up
"But for that to happen, you will come to me the next time we meet in the hallways, and you will get down on your knees and beg for me to let you feel my muscles. And then you will feel them, and tell everybody how hard they are, and how you are amazed by the color of my skin and by my scent. How much you admire my figure and my shape" Maria delivered one more blow to his midsection
"Or I'll keep this sequence here, not letting you fall down until nobody will recognize you face anymore" Another blow to his eye, this time the right one. "So, do we have a deal?" Maria threw her big right straight into his guts
"Y-yes, please, just... just end it"
"Good. You know how this goes, right?" Maria threw her uppercut onto his chin and waited. Being cornered, Rick's inert body could only fall forward, into Maria's large shoulders. She held him, wrapped her arms under his knees and his chest and carried him to the middle of the ring, as if he were a baby, only lying backwards, with his stomach facing down. He felt light. She lifted him and showed him to everybody in the audience. Passed out, his nose dripping blood onto the mat, both eyes already swollen. Maria dropped Rick on the floor as he woke up, placed one foot over his chest and did a double bicep pose. She smiled as the crowd cheered.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 04:45:46 am »
Each chapter is better than the last!

Online spoonmaster

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 09:39:25 am »
I love the scenes where she just lets the guys hit her and casually talks to them while their fists bounce harmlessly off her.  Maybe her brother can try to hurt her by hitting her with a bat.  Keep up the good work.  Love your stuff.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 08:21:09 pm »

The next day Maria decided to go back to her boxing training. Yes, she was loving getting bigger and more muscular, but last night's events opened her eyes for two scenarios: either she would get her license to fight in the male amateur categories or she would be returning to that secluded, illegal gambling fighting ring. On both of them she had to be sharp.
She approached her coach asking for instructions on her training
"So, I assume Jay approached you"
"Jay?"
"Yeah, Maria. Creppy dude, very suspicious, runs a clandestine boxing ring where he profits from the gambling, Jay."
Maria was shocked
"So... so you know him?"
"Yeah, I know him. And every other academy owner knows him. He must be very powerful, cause every time a fighter has some trouble with suspension on even medical orders not to fight, he finds out, approaches them and offers for them to participate in his night soirees. I suppose he must have heard about you. Sooner or later he would make his move"
"And... and you are ok with it?"
"Me? Legally, I'll say I never knew about this. But since I cannot stop anyone of being there, I try to get you in the better shape you can be, so you don't get killed out there"
Maria looked in disbelief. Still, she did what she could. Grabbed a rope and started her exercises.

It took almost 10 days for Rick to return to school this time. And when he did, he was still walking slow, as if he was having some trouble breathing deeply. His face, though it had it's swelling regressed, still held that greenish marks of a healing wound, as his nose now was a bit curved to the left. When Maria heard that he was back, she decided she was going to have the best of it. She avoided the hallways that day, returning home without bumping into him. The next day, however, Maria put on her tightest jeans, ones that had fit her well when she had 10 less pounds of muscles. She had some trouble making them go up from her calves and, later, from her thighs, but she was able to wear them.
'Damn, I must be careful or I will tear this thing up if I bend over' she laughed as she looked at herself on the mirror. In addition to the jeans, she picked up a white short sleeved shirt. She let the two top buttons opened, in order to show her cleavage, which was made mostly out of pectoral muscles. The sleeves she folded twice, right up to the middle of her biceps. Finishing, she took the bottom part of the shirt and made a knot, displaying the bottom part of her six pack abs. Make up, a red lipstick and she was ready for school.
Arriving there, Maria sensed the looks. She was used to some stealthy stares from people that noticed how muscular she had become, but the truth is she had never worn such revealing clothes before. Today, she was dressed to kill, so to speak. Walking slowly, Maria let people digest what they were watching: a muscular sexy Goddess, with beautiful traces and a killer body. Wide, round shoulders and beefy arms. Large back and slim waist. Muscular, powerful legs. She saw Rick by his locker, and tapped him on his shoulder. Maria giggled as Rick's jaw dropped
"Hello, Richard" she said in a sexy low voice
"I--I..." Rick seemed to have lost it "M-Maria... hi" He knew what was coming, and he had prepared himself for this. But Maria's look was just too much for him to take
"So... I heard you wanted to see me?" Maria's voice kept in a low tone, waiting for Rick to hold to his end of the deal
She could see in his eyes the conflict. It must have been painful for him to swallow his pride and his prejudice about foreigners. On the other side, he knew what was coming if he didn't do this. Maria decided to help him making a decision. Raising her arms as if she was fixing her hair, she deliberately flexed her biceps, in a clear threat. Rick got the message
"I... I" Rick took a deep breath "I... wanted to say you look amazing, Maria"
Some of the people around heard Rick and immediately turned their heads. Was this the same pedant Rick who was complimenting the Cuban girl?
"Thank you, Richard... but what is it in me that you find amazing, exactly?" Maria teased
"Your... your muscles... they look... they look like the real deal" Rick's voice was a whisper
"Oh... you like my muscles? Do you want to see them?"
"Yes"
Maria rolled up one of her sleeves and flexed her bicep. A bulging ball of muscle plopped out. Maria looked at her own bicep and smiled. Recently, it had gained a split and had become more vascular.
"My God... they-re, they are so big, Maria..." Rick was getting carried away by the scene, unaware of the crowd gathering around them
"You wanna feel them? Go ahead, Rick"
Rick placed his fingers on Maria's arm and tried to squeeze it. He couldn't make a dent. It was like she had an iron ball beneath her smooth skin. Rick felt a shivering feeling running down his spine.
"What do you think, Rick? Are my biceps hard?"
"Yes... so hard"
"And are they harder and bigger than yours?"
"Yes..."
People around were already live facebooking the bizarre scene of a guy worshiping some girl's muscles in the middle of a hallway, but Maria wasn't satisfied yet
"Well, go ahead, Rick. Kiss them. I know you want"
Rick approached his trembling lips from Maria's muscle and touched it. Her skin was smooth and had an awesome smell. He felt his cock getting hard. Maria giggled
"Hey, Rick... you've been there some time, why don't you tell me about my abs?" And she raised her shirt in order to exhibit the whole six pack.
"Yes... yes... your abs are rock hard, Maria... I envy your abs... I wish I had abs like yours"
Maria grinned. "Here" she grabbed his wrist and placed his hands on her abs "feel them"
She watched as Rick amused himself running his fingers through the divisions on her brick wall of muscle. Clearly he was aroused. But Maria wasn't there to make him feel good about himself.
"Remember when you punched them? I didn't feel a thing"
"Yes, I remember"
"Well, go ahead. Do your worst to this cuban muscle, Rick. I promise you I won't fight back"
"What? No, No!" Rick suddenly was aware of Maria's power and what it meant to his health
"I'm not asking, Rick. And you better give your best punch, or I'll give you mine"
Rick sighed. He had no choice. He punched Maria's abs. There was e muffled sound and absolutely nothing else.
"Do it again"
Rick hit her again
"Again, and please put some force this time"
Another punch. Her abs didn't budge.
"God, is that all? You are really weak, Rick"
Rick was pissed. He punched her. Over and over. Maria smiled through the whole process. Rick's fingers were red and his wrist was hurt. He was breathing hard
"You see, Rick. You can't hurt me. Why is that?"
"Because... because you are stronger"
"I guess I am, aren't I?"
"Yes, yes Maria. Ok? Enough?" he said trying to speak as low as he could
"But there's one way of finding if I really am stronger than you, right? Maybe... maybe if now I punch your stomach. How's that?"
"No, please! You promised" This time Rick screamed in fear. The crowd laughed
"Are you afraid, Rick?" Maria was laughing too. "say it"
In tears Rick screamed "Yes. Alright? I'm afraid. I'm afraid you beat me again. You hurt me again. You broke my nose and two ribs the last time. So please don't do this"
Maria clinched her fist and threw a punch to his abdomen. Only she stopped her had inches from contact. Rick, however, in a pitiful attempt to protect himself fell on the floor, curled into a fetal position.
Maria giggled and walked away, letting the crowd take their last shots for those videos. Internet was going to be big today, she was sure.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
"One, two. One, two. One, two, three. Now block!"
Maria danced away on the ring. She was loving this session with her trainer.
"Alright, Hammerhands. Take five" he said as they stepped out of the ring.
As Maria tapped the sweat from her face, she saw the misterious man from the clandestine ring sitting on the corner, watching her.
It's been almost three weeks since she went there and beat Rick, and truth is she was dying to go again. Still, she wasn't sure if she should just appear unannounced.
Jay approached her
"Getting better everyday I see, Maria"
"Well, thanks"
"So... your fight the other night was excellent. People keep asking me when they will have the assassin girl back there"
"Glad they enjoyed it" Maria kept playing cool
"Thing is I can't have you every other night. It's bad for business, cause it won't be news. People like the unexpected. And it's bad for you too, Maria"
"How so?"
"You see. If people find out about you and your boxing style, you will be beatable. And trust me, people are eager to beat you"
"Alright. So you don't want me there anymore. Ok. Why are you here, then?"
"Oh, don't get me wrong. I very much want you back there. In fact, how's Saturday night for you? Stakes are always higher on Saturdays..."
Maria though for a second
"Sure. But I want 30%. And please, give me a challenge this time, will you?"
"That's my girl. Deal. Be there at 11"
"Will do"
"Oh, and please... wear these" He gave her a black box and left.
Maria got home and opened the black box. Inside, besides the same kind of cloak she had used the last time, but with the back engraved with the words 'Killer Lady' were black hand straps and a mask. Not understanding the whole picture, she put those things on her bag.

Saturday Maria gave an excuse for her father and left. When she arrived, she noticed a much more high society environment, with fancy cars and people on suits and dresses. She talked to one of the security guards and was taken in by a back door.
Jay came on her direction
"Maria. Glad you are here. Did you bring what I gave you?"
"Yes. And I brought black shorts and a black sports bra. I mean, If I'm playing a character, let's do it right"
Jay smiled "Oh, you are my star"
This time, instead of going up to the main saloon, Jay brought Maria to a side room with dim lights.
"Maria, I need something from you first" Jay began "You see, in this business, it's very important that people respect you. If they make a debt, they must be good for it. And when they are not, you see... if their word isn't worth it, yours has to be" Jay raised the lights. The room was empty, except for a man tied up to the ceiling by his hands, shirtless and with a hood over his head. Maria froze. Jay continued
"You see, this young man here placed some bets over the last week and... well, he fell a little short. Now, I'm a reasonable man. I gave him some days to come up with the money and still... he didn't. So, we need to teach him that our word is good. If we promise, we fulfill it"
"What-what do you want from me?" Maria was dead scared. She felt like running away
"Well, I thought that maybe you would like to warm up before your big fight and.. well, there's a nice punching bag for you" Jay said pointing at the man
"What? Are you crazy?" Maria squeaked "I'm not hurting somebody for nothing. Get one of your thugs for that"
Jay took a deep breath "I thought you might say that. I admire that in you. Really do. But... let's be honest here: If you want that license approved so you can fight regularly, you must do this for me, or forget about your career. And as I told you, I am a man of my word" his voice was cold and calm.
Maria couldn't believe where she had put herself in. She considered her options. She even considered knocking Jay out. But there was no way of getting out of there after that.
"Now, now, Maria. Don't be like that. I know you liked hurting that boy last time. I saw the videos too. You're not that good of a person, you know" Jay giggled. "C'mon. I promise you this is a one time thing. Go ahead, strap you hands and throw some punches. I'll be here just watching"
Cornered, Maria picked up the straps and slowly tightened them around her hands. There was no escape. Maria stood up in front of the prisoner. She threw a couple punches, but really didn't put any stake into them.
"Now, now, Maria. You can do better than that. And... well, my thugs won't beat him, but they love working on a more fatty belly, say like... Raul's?"
Maria froze. Of course they knew her family. And that was a clear threat to them. Breathing deeply, trying to focus on the idea she was protecting her big brother, Maria let out a punch to the man's liver. He contracted himself in pain. She hit him another time. He moaned and screamed. Three, four, five. Each punch she put more and more power on. The man was squeaking. Maria began bouncing up and down, as if she was on a ring. Little by littler, punch by punch, Maria forgot where she was and what she was doing. She was just fighting to save her brother. Punch after punch, even the guy's groans and moans became muffled. She must have hit him over 30 times. That's when she heard the sound of regurgitating and noticed vomit and blood coming down from the man's hood. She stopped and remembered what and where she was. She started crying.
"Excellent, Maria! Excellent" Jay was clapping
"Now" he continued "You better prepare for your fight. I hope you do the same with your challenger"
Jay conducted her outside of the room
"Will he be ok?" She couldn't stop crying
"Oh, relax. This was just a warning to him. We will leave him at his home now. And hey, you bought some time for him to pay his debts. Damn, I'd say you bought him a lot of time" Jay giggled.

Upstairs, Maria was again covered in her cloak and waited to be called on the ring. She heard people screaming and chattering, and decided to take a peak at the stage. To her surprise, it reminded nothing of the barn she had fought nearly a month ago. Outside it was the same, but now there was a carpet, nice chairs, waiters and only well dressed people watching and screaming. She imagined she was fighting in Vegas, with the big shots right there on the front row, smelling the sweat and blood of the fighters. She felt dizzy. 'Is this a fucking dream?' she thought
After what seemed like an eternity, Jay announced her
"And now ladies and gentlemen, for our last fight of tonight's card, I bring you what you have been expecting for quite some time now. You all heard about a young girl who beat some lousy fighters around here, right? Well, this is no lousy fighter. This young girl literally has put every single opponent to bed so far. She has probably the heaviest hands on her weight class, man or woman. I've seen her back there, and people does she look jacked. She weights over 150 pounds of pure hard rock muscle. If this was a bodybuilding contest she would put all of you gentlemen to shame, I guarantee you. But it isn't. This is a boxing match, and as so, we need a challenger. Do we have a volunteer in the audience? But I warn you. She is eager to pound someone tonight. She want's blood. And I'm sure she will get it. So... come on in, Killer Lady!"
Maria entered the room and got up on the ring. She didn't wait for any orders and dropped the robe, displaying her powerful muscular body. People cheered and woo-hooed her. Feeling the adrenaline once again, Maria turned back to the crowd and did a double bicep pose. Her back muscles looked amazing. Traps and rhomboids pulling out of her skin.
"And It seems we have a brave challenger!" Jay announced as someone walked from the stands. Maria noticed this was no young man. He looked like 40 something, and started taking off his shoes, vest, tie and shirt. The man wasn't very tall, but looked strong. His arms were thick and his abs, though not rigged as hers, looked solid. Jay walked toward Maria
"Now listen. He weights over 180. I can call it off, but it would look very bad. And... look at your right, first row, third chair. That's the chairman of the boxing association. He will forever deny being here, but owes me a favor. So, beat your opponent, and I assure you he will allow you to fight competitively"
Maria looked at her opponent. Yeah he looked bigger than her, and she knew weight was important. But she was too confident and too skilled. And this was her chance.
"Alright. Tell the other guy I hope he has insurance on those pretty teeth"
"That's my girl" Jay went back to his microphone
"You see, ladies and gentlemen. As you know, we don't usually allow such a weight difference on this ring. We are a fair organization after all. But our fighter here has no issue with her nemesis size. In fact, as she said to me, the bigger they are, the harder they fall" People cheered
"Only thing is, since we have this disadvantage, we will be paying 1 for 2 on your fighter. Minimum bet is 1 thousand dollars"
People immediately starter lifting their hands with large chunks of money. Maria kept bouncing from one side to another, focused on her job. After a couple minutes Jay took the mic again and announced "We have a new record, everyone. Bets are closed and we collected amazing 108 thousand dollars!"

Bell rang and fighters started their fight. Maria remembered her dad's words 'all it takes is one lucky shot' and she began the fight worried about not being hit. Both fighters threw some punches with no success, but Maria saw her opponent was skilled and fast. She would have to be smart. Being a non stop fight, Maria knew she could outrun him. She had to get him tired. So she kept her feet always moving, changing directions and keeping him moving. It seemed to work, as every minute passed his breath grew harder. Still, she hadn't been able to hit him. Shortening the distance, Maria tried to trick him into opening his guard and uncover his abs, but he was smart and counterattacked. The strike came out of nowhere, connecting straight to her cheek. For the first time in a fight, Maria had been really hit and she fell on her knees. People cheered.
Maria felt the taste of blood on her mouth and got up. Somehow, that blow boosted her focus and her energy. There was no way she was getting hit again by him. She kept dancing and bouncing, blocking his punches. They kept on this for another couple minutes when she came up with an idea. Again shortening the distance, she threw two straight blows to the guys left side of the abdomen. He blocked them, as she suspected. The thing is he clearly thought the third strike was coming from the opposite side, and got ready for it. Maria, however, went for a third straight punch on the very same spot, only this time she rotated her hips a little more, connecting sooner than he could expect. He let out a loud gasp and bent over in pain. Maria got ready for the killer uppercut, but the guy had studied her and took 3 steps back, getting away from her range. Although she was frustrated her plan didn't work perfectly, the partial result made her move in quickly, trapping him on the ropes. This had to end now.
Strike after strike, Maria punched him only in the abs, as if she was still on that basement. As the blows continued, he was unable to stop most of them. And as more and more strikes connected, Maria got more and more confident, more and more powerful, as if each blow didn't tire her, but boosted her strength. She could feel every fiber on her body exploding and adding power to her blows. 'Damn, he is taught' she thought 'Any regular dude would be in tears right now'. But, as thought as he was, he had a limit. Finally Maria noticed his arms lowering down, as if his abs were crying for some help. 'Forget about your face' they were saying 'protect us a little bit'. And there it was. After one particular powerful blow to the guy's kidney, he exposed the face Maria was asking for. Only this time there was nowhere to run. Maria delivered her famous uppercut and waited for him to fall. But he didn't. He was done, clearly, but he was stubborn and was still standing. Maria felt no pity. Another powerful left punch on his ribs and another right uppercut to his chin. Blood spilled really hard from his face. And yet, there he was. Maria was really pissed
"Just fall, already"
He kept standing, looking at her through the blood on his face
"Fall or I swear to God, I will make you regret you didn't"
Maria went for the kill. She connected such a powerful left hook that the guy actually spitted out two teeth. She saw that he finally had lost his balance and was slowly falling to her right side. But this was Merciless Maria. Before he could indeed fall, she delivered another right uppercut. The hardest uppercut anybody ever delivered in that ring, everybody could say. Her opponent's body finally fell. But her blow was so hard he fell out of the ring into the first row, right where the Chairman was seated. He looked in disbelief at Maria's eyes.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 11:23:07 pm »
Awesome!

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 04:54:04 am »
Brfan is busy I know, but I hope we see more of Maria getting even stronger and knocking more people out!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Boxing Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View