Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575753 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:17:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strong Secrets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strong Secrets  (Read 5749 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Strong Secrets
« on: April 07, 2020, 01:32:35 am »
Strong Secrets

I never thought I'd be living with my sisters when I was twenty, but here I was.  I had three sisters, triplets to be precise, who were three years older than me.  They were nearing the last year of college.  I'm still not sure what they were majoring in or how they could afford this big ass house we lived in, but it is what it is.  I lived here for free, so I couldn't complain.  My guess is they probably turned on the charm like they always did to get their way when they wanted something.  Now don't get me wrong, they worked their butts off plenty, but if they really truly wanted something, they could literally charm the pants off anybody.  They weren't the most popular girls in school since kindergarten for nothing.  We got along great of course, which it was still nice to be with them yet, even though it did seem odd at times.   It was about to get way weirder. 

I was playing video games one morning when all three- Shana, Gina, and Molly- burst through my door, tumbling over each other into a blonde-haired pile on the floor in front of my bed.  They all started giggling. 

"Hey, bro, bro, broster..."  one of them said. 

It was hard to tell which one.  They were basically a ball of limbs at the moment.  And they did tend to dress alike.  Often, they only way I could tell them apart was by their earrings, and shoes.  Neither of which they had on right now.     

"Are you guys drunk?"  They didn't get wasted very often, but it did happen, and was often hilarious. 

"Nopey.  We just feel reallllllllllly stroonggg." 

"Strong?" 

They managed to pull themselves off each other, still giggling, and stood up.  They were all dressed in their purple pajama tank tops and shorts.  They looked normal to me.  They'd never been particularly athletic, but stayed in decent shape.  No real muscles, but far from fat.  They spread themselves out in a line right next to my bed and started to flex!  I didn't even know they knew how to do that!  Muscles began to blow up all over their bodies!  I think it was Shana who raised up on her toes, causing calves to burst out of the back of her legs, so big I could see them from the front, and quads jiggling to life to form massive three headed  hills on top of her legs that nearly buried her knees!  Gina, put one of her hands behind her head and crunched forward, not  only causing a bicep the size of softball to fill up any empty space between her head and arm, but a set of abs bodybuilders would dream about!  Using her free hand to lift the bottom of her tank top, she revealed a ladder of twelve full bricks separated by crevices that could swallow a quarter rumbled up the center of her stomach!  Finally, Molly let loose a double bicep flex for the ages, a behemoth bulge rocketing upwards out of her arms, bloating in all directions until they both smacked into the bottom of her fists!

"Look at these big muscleeesssss, Tommy.  I'm like so glad I stole that fffffooorrmulaaa."  Molly said, her eyes rolling, and tongue hanging out like she was high on something. 

"What are you talking about?  What did you steal?" 

This was hitting the crazy level really fast.  Molly didn't answer at first, as she was too busy licking her glorious bicep like a tootsie pop.  The thing was bigger than her head.  Bigger... than.... her .... head.  Man...if only she wasn't my sister. 

"Molly!"  I yelled.  This seemed to bring her around, at least for the moment.  She looked worried. 

"I found this stuff in the science lab.  It was some weird looking liquid stored away in a big safe.  I swear it was unlocked!"   

"So you just took it?  Why would you even do that?" 

"No, I took it out and looked at it, but the beaker or whatever just disintegrated in my hands and the liquid got all over me!  I thought I cleaned it off, but it must've absorbed into my skin or something!"

"You've got to be kidding me!  Were the other two there with you?"  I said. 

"No, that's what I don't get!  It must've transferred to them when I touched them!"  Molly said.

"Did you tell someone at school?" 

"No.  I don't know what I was thinking.   I was just curious!" 

The other two fell onto the floor, giggling as they felt each other up. 

"We've got to tell Mom.  You need to go to the hospital or something."  I said. 

"I'm so sorry!  I didn't mean for any of this to happen!" 

She began to reach out.  "No!  Wait!" 

Before I knew it, she had pulled me into a hug, her boulder sized biceps nearly squeezing the life out of me, one of her hands touching the back of my neck.   

"Molly!  Stop!  You touched me now!  What the hell is going to happen to me?"

She gasped. 

Before she could speak, Mom came flying into my room dressed in black from head to toe like some kind of secret agent.  Where did she come from?  Was she in the house the whole time? She seemed totally unfazed by the girls. 

"Bobby, get dressed.  I'll need your help.  Molly, get your sisters and come back here.  You have five minutes.  No questions from any of you.  Alright?  Go!" 

WTF!  Was this really happening?  I got dressed as quickly as I could.  Mom never left the room. 

"Ok, Bobby, I know you have questions, but they're going to have to wait.  I know it was an accident, but the men who owned that growth serum your sister took, are not to be trifled with.  And they don't care if you're sister is a child.  As you might have figured out, I don't work as a manager at the grocery store.  I'll explain more about that later.  Now you have to trust me.  We have to leave here now.  Or they will try to kill us all."

"Ummmm.  Ok."

It felt like the life had been drained from me. 

"I want you to get the car started and the garage door opened.  Grab some drinks and food from the fridge.  Whatever you can carry.  Have your sisters help you.  Don't worry about clothes.  We'll buy some new stuff when we are far enough away.  I have to grab a few things and then we will go.  We'll be leaving fast and hard, and will be going as far as we can, so be ready."  Mom said. 

Mom squeezed my shoulder with her gloved hand and left.  I stood there for a second before snapping out of it.  My brain was going a in a million different directions, so I just focused on what she told me.  I called my sisters, now barely fitting into their clothes, and bolted for the kitchen.  We grabbed what we could and headed for the garage.  I got the car started and hit the button for the garage door, before climbing in the passenger seat.  The sisters managed to stuff themselves in the back, the outrageous muscles forcing them in to squeeze in like a sardine can.  Mom was not even five seconds behind, throwing two large black suitcases in the trunk. 

"Alright everyone, hold on.  They are close.  We are doing this Fast and Furious style." 

Mom literally floored it out of the garage, tires smoking as the car roared out of the driveway, fishtailing sideways as she kept the hammer down.  I looked in the rear view mirrors as we sped down the street.  It didn't look like anyone was following us.  About five minutes later, a huge boom blasted through the air.  A huge fireball shot up into the air over our neighborhood. 

"Was that our house?!"  I asked.

"Yes."  Mom said, not even bothering to look back.

My heart dropped into my stomach.  The sisters were strangely silent.  I looked back at them.  They all looked scared stiff, tears in their eyes.  Especially Molly.  She looked torn to pieces.  I thought about it for a minute, but eventually I grabbed her hand, and held it while I turned back around.  It took a while before she finally squeezed back. 

Forum Saradas

Strong Secrets
« on: April 07, 2020, 01:32:35 am »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strong Secrets
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 05:42:57 am »
Wow nice start! Muscle Growth and Intrigue!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 07:43:41 am »
Whoa! Good beginning! Action, suspense, mystery, muscle...everything good. K+

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 12:24:39 am »
Thanks to all.  Glad you enjoyed it so far. 

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 12:47:08 pm »
Interested to see where this goes.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 12:14:17 pm »
Would love to see this continue.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strong Secrets

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View