Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577675 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 12:26:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Nurse  (Read 55855 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: The Muscle Nurse
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2019, 11:16:11 am »
Absolutely wonderful story.  I enjoyed it completely. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2019, 11:16:11 am »

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2019, 12:30:35 pm »
And with that, a true classic enters the annals of history.  Tremendously amazing story!

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2019, 06:51:42 pm »
rs410, this is how good a story this was. You made me feel like these two characters were three-dimensional with thoughts, feelings over-and-above the obvious sensual and sexual aspects of it. It became like a novel or a movie to me. As I think I indicated in this thread, what are the underlying driving forces of these two characters personalities?

With Betty, yes I understand her being first curious, then intrigued, then turned on by Billy, a virile young man who began by being turned on by her and then went over-the-top in admiration and sexual performance. And with Billy, I can imagine that he is handsome and attractive enough than some young, possibly fit young lady his age is probably head-over-heels for him. But there are questions...

Did Nurse Betty get in trouble for her bringing Billy down to the hospital gym where he seemed to make a wet mess of the place? Did the hospital find out about Betty's ardor for her teenage patient? Was she suspended? Fired? What happened? Did Nurse Betty, I'm assuming (or read I forgot) is 30 or 32 or something like that, get turned onto Billy not only for his youthful vigor, was it because he reminded her of a teenage love of hers who eventually rejected her?

The last scene was an over-the-top, jump-the-shark muscle sexual frenzy, the likes of which I've never read before. But... this is a compliment... I think you ended this too soon. You have real characters here. Nurse Betty and Billy should become lovers. Nurse Betty may have been suspended. Billy's young girlfriend, or wanna-be girlfriend, sees them together and gets jealous. She figures out she has to get a bit muscular to get Billy. Maybe Billy's Mom finds out about him and Nurse Betty and confronts the older woman. And maybe Betty's teenage lover comes back to town after a failed marriage or whatever, sees what she looks like and swoops her off her feet. Then Nurse Betty realizes she has to break off with Billy and move on.

rs410, this is your story. For a person who just happened to click onto your post and follow this story, and provide a reaction like this is a testament to your writing ability. You may agree or disagree with my analysis of what (if anything) should come next in the saga of Nurse Betty and Billy, but you've got the gift. You've come up with a story that has moved more than a few people, including me, and it is not just a "muscle/sex" story. You have drawn real characters here. Keep writing! In this genre or any genre you feel passionate about.

A sincere and hearty KARMA to you!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2019, 09:47:01 pm »
Wow. Amazing work! Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Sad to see it end but here's hoping we haven't seen the last of Nurse Jackie. I await your next story with baited breath.

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2019, 12:08:56 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And with that, a true classic enters the annals of history.  Tremendously amazing story!

High praise from a legend of female muscle storytelling! I love your work and have been a fan for a long, long time. Means a lot coming from you. Thank you. 🙏 If you're ever interested in collaborating on something, let me know. It'd be an honor!

Offline DarkPrince77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2020, 12:58:41 pm »
This is absolutely my favorite story of all time!! Certainly would never say no to having a nurse like that in my medical care!

:bravo:

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2020, 01:50:53 pm »
rs410 I think a sequel is in order. What do you think?

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2020, 03:07:51 pm »
Gentle bump, this is one of the best stories out there, can't wait for nurse Jackie to finally feel Billy's monster and get hooked and all Billy innocently asks for is more muscle!!!!!! KARMA to you, K++++++

Offline cheeselord321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2020, 09:43:44 am »
Simply incredible!!!  :bravo:
Easily one one of the best stories i have read here or any other site hosting body builder stories.

The premise is just fantastic.

A teen/young adult male protagonist with a fetish for muscle women and yet has zero experience with any of them in real life.
Something terrible happens to him and he gets injured but those broken arms are probably the best thing which could have happened to him.
He is blessed with a monster cock which turned into a curse of the beginning of the story because of his broken arms.

And then you have Nurse Jackie: She is the most muscular person on this planet and she doesn't even realize it. You did not mention any direct measurements but the descriptions of muscles are more than enough to visualize her insane body. Traps when flexed which can reach her ears, biceps the size of freaking bowling balls and a back musculature which can hide her head.
Her body is big enough to literally engulf Billy and allows her to jack him off in a populated area while hiding him.
And yet despite of her insane body she is a is shy, insecure and kind amazon.

I was kinda unsure if she was putting up an act. She claims she never competed before, charming her coworkers despite being insecure near Billy, downplaying her size but you did described her inner feelings to us and the dreaded bait and switch never happened. Man i would have been mad if she was lying or if the whole story was a dream.
Anyway her obsession of building up her body warped her senses to the point she really believed the above points.

Those two have issues but this story allows them to meet and they are the perfect match for each other.

Billy found the person of his dreams. He who never has seen a proper fit women before meet the buffest and strongest person there is and she needs to take care of him and not only because of her job but because she sincere enjoys his company.
Jackie who is treated like an outcast meets a 100% honest worshiper. Someone who admires her body, appreciates her strict work ethos and gentle personality.

Each time they meet they open up to each other a little and help to understand each other wishes and desires.

And all of this finally culminates in Jackies home.
To impress her little admirer (Not little where it counts  ;D) she proceed to pull of the most impressive workout in her life, smashing her own records left and right and probably set up a few guinness world records too if someone would have noted them down.
And then you go even further and reward us and Billy with a such hot flexing scene which might as well count as hulk out scene too since her muscles were fully pumped from those gruesome workouts and her giving her best to keep up that mammoth flex until Billy can no longer control himself despite being only an admirer of that workout while Jackie was pushes to her limits, both mentally and physically and yet she prevailed of her little Billy Boy.  ;D

I was saddened the story ends there but it's probably the best it ended on a such high note instead of being unnecessary dragged out.

I really hope you continue writing such wonderful fbb stories because i'm only aware of this one and Morning Wood and the latter was not really my cup of taste (I dislike hyper muscles and heights over 3 meters)

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2021, 10:05:49 pm »
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! It is amazing how much you get us to like Nurse Jackie, not only because of her muscles ( which are amazing) , but because of her personality! Posting after on this after all this time because of the sequel, and I didn't know that there was a part 1

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2021, 01:31:01 am »
It’s so great. Different and just leaves you wanting more

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2021, 09:13:58 pm »
This story is fantastic and reading it was an amazing experience. I feel emotionally excited and simultaneously spent. In the last chapter, I BECAME Billy and shared his experience in a sort of Vulcan mind-meld with the character. You are an amazing author and I hope you will bestow more stories upon us. We are in your debt for generously sharing your creations with us. May you live long and prosper!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View