Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572736 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:08:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Kelly Winterss - Rip-Off/Scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly Winterss - Rip-Off/Scam  (Read 6649 times)

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kelly Winterss - Rip-Off/Scam
« on: March 11, 2021, 12:24:37 pm »
We made an appointment a year ago where she convinced me to send the full amount in advance for extra time.   She then changed the time at the last minute to a time I couldn't do, and promised to send the full amount back to me that evening.  That was over a year ago.

She recently came to the area and I tried to at least get the appointment to settle the debt, but after scheduling it and moving my schedule around, she flaked on me again.

To ME, she has been a flake at best, and cheated me out of the full session amount at worst...

I understand that others have seen her and had good times, but I'd strongly advise against sending her the full amount, and caution against deposits as well.

Forum Saradas

« on: March 11, 2021, 12:24:37 pm »

Offline BG2021

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 12:54:52 pm »
I sent Kelly Winterss a deposit for a session in Philly last month. She cancelled her trip and has not refunded the deposit. I contacted Jennifer and let her know about it. Think twice before she send her a deposit.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Kelly Winterss - Rip-Off/Scam
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 05:31:44 am »
That's too bad. I had thought about seeing her this year but this and another report about her has me hesitating a bit.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 06:42:57 pm »
Met her in florida a couple of years ago

Totally gorgeous

Terrible session though, not a clue on what to do to keep the customer happy im
Afraid

Would not repeat

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 05:00:40 pm »
I saw Kelly in July of last year and had a great time.

As far the handling of the deposit, I had sent her the deposit for a session earlier in the year and her trip was canceled due to Covid.  She asked if I wanted a refund or to wait until she came my way again.  I chose option two and it worked out great. 
Yo.

Offline BG2021

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 10:28:43 pm »
It’s been close to two months since Kelly was a no show for a session and she refuses to refund the deposit. No mention of rescheduling at a later date. I didn’t think she would do this based on previous reviews. Please don’t send Kelly Winterss a deposit.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 07:57:08 am »
BG2021 sorry your going through this. It’s shocking to see this with her. I’ve seen her on herbiceps cam a couple of times and she seems like a sweet lady. I was going to see her and Philly as well and then she canceled I didn’t give her a deposit because I didn’t know the date. If she’s having a tough time with money she should just be honest and communicate that with you but not getting back to you after she got back to you everytime before you booked is wrong. Hopefully she gets back to you she doesn’t want to be that new girl that we can’t trust with a bad rep with deposits. I hope she’s too smart and beautiful to be like that.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 09:23:23 am »
um yeah she had a post on her IG a while ago with a gofundme... things sounded really bad. not a reason to steal of course. but if she's still going through problems, that's probably why.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 05:22:17 am »
Try going to Kelly's SG profile:
https://www.sessiongirls.com/kelly%20winterss/profile

It gets the following result right now:
'kelly winterss' profile disabled by SessionGirls.com

It looks like SG has suspended her account, at least temporarily.

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 01:10:56 am »
Wow...after I complained to session girls they reached out to her and shortly after that she sent my deposit, so I was made whole.  It's too bad that others have had the same issues.  If she'd just go through with the tours she'd be making the money.

She was even in my area a year after the original missed appointment and we had an appointment that we confirmed the night before and I had set aside time in my work/home schedule to do, and she flaked again...

She could have kept the full amount and she was already in town so no extra costs from her...

It's too bad...

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 08:15:02 pm »
Glad you got your deposit back.

Looks like she has some things in life she needs to straighten out before she sessions again on the regular. Obviously that doesn't excuse her from not returning your deposit immediately, but at least you got it back.

Its too bad. I was giving serious thought to booking her later this year, but it looks like she's just not reliable these days. Hopefully she gets things worked out.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 12:57:13 am »
It’s a shame- looks great- would have definitely seen her- but seemed from messages and cancellations that she was not reliable

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 10:59:24 pm »
wow, that is surprising. I wonder if she's going thru some personal crises right now. Still, it's just bad karma and bad business to still so many fans.

Offline kikichewi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 02:34:06 pm »
hello, in his defense, it is difficult to do something that is not like us.
she can see money and a way to earn a living while maintaining her life path linked to sport.
but if she goes backwards without it being noticeable to the people who wish to meet her, then it is normal that she ends up being disrespectful.
you should not only respect her body, but her soul as well, and even if you befriend her, remember that this is not meant to be her life ... the sessions and what she can be did this out of spite, I don't know her, nor you, but it's always more human not to reduce someone for what she represents in your eyes.
and necessarily more touching for this person that we see beyond that .

morality, not to commit too quickly, not to expect too much, and not to show too much generosity, this can be scary, because it makes the other accountable.
i was bored so i wrote after i read you.
nothing else, good day or night to you.

Offline MikeSqueezefan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 02:19:27 pm »
Got some updated News about Kelly!
She had a very very hard time last year and it switch into 2022 also BUT
- all paid deposits for cancelled Sessions are refunded this year in February 2022.
- shes back again at Sessiongirls after fixing all with old Clients and JenThomas, page is active: https://sessiongirls.com/kelly-winterss
- she starts her new OF and Clipsites and is ready again for traveling and sessions. More is in the making!
- she moves to Lafayette, Louisiana in Spring!

It looks that shes still moving forward! Shes a lovely person and always try to make the best in the current situation.
So Guys, feel free to make an appointment and book a painful Scissor Session with those python-legs!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Kelly Winterss - Rip-Off/Scam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View