Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578977 Posts in 73798 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 12:46:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Omaha pro show 2015
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Omaha pro show 2015  (Read 36364 times)

fredzeppelin

Re: Omaha pro show 2015
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 02:00:07 pm »
Comments:
- Can't understand Lisa Cross placing first. She looks like a Physique Competitor, not a bodybuilder.
- Monqiue Jones looks great, as usual, but her grooming is terrible. Red hair? Jeez.
- Chrsitine Envall should have won the contest.
- Judy Gaillard most improved.
- Margie Martin most dissapointing. I thought she'd finish top 3.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 02:00:07 pm »

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 06:36:32 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments:
- Can't understand Lisa Cross placing first. She looks like a Physique Competitor, not a bodybuilder.
- Monqiue Jones looks great, as usual, but her grooming is terrible. Red hair? Jeez.
- Chrsitine Envall should have won the contest.
- Judy Gaillard most improved.
- Margie Martin most dissapointing. I thought she'd finish top 3.

I agree with you for the most part Khuddle, but I can't believe you left out Gillian Kovack.  She looked amazing, and her rear shots (double bicep & lat spread) she looked awesome.  Her back was huge & detailed, her glutes were nice and full, her hams were nice, and her calves were huge as well.  I was truly impressed.

I also loved the package that Judy brought to the stage.  She too looked great from the rear, and her biceps were nice, full & peaked to perfection.

MoJo was HUGE, and I was shocked she didn't win, but I think they hit her maybe with definition, I'm guessing.  I too am not a huge fan of her red hair, but I will say that she has definitely been working on her wheels.  This was the best I've seen her legs looking in a long time.  They are finally catching up with her massive upper body.

All and all I thought the ladies looked great.  I was hoping that the field would be larger, but I will take what I can get.  Can't wait to see the ladies this weekend at the Toronto show.  I'll be pulling for Gillian! 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asapferg

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2015, 04:57:46 pm »
Renee Campbell should of placed in the top five.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2015, 05:21:03 pm »
It was a very tough competition. I wish more women had been able to compete, but understand that other people's real lives and the costs of competing aren't always in line with what I might want as a fan. 

I'm very glad that I made the last-minute decision to travel for this show, however, and hope others will be interested in checking out Omaha when the show returns next year. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

minast

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2015, 07:10:55 am »
Been looking for pic's when I saw that Lisa had won. Really interesting to see her new physique - looks really lean. Both Fbb and Physique categories strong though.

Thanks for posting these.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2015, 09:13:16 am »
Renee Campbell should of placed in the top five.

Was rooting for her too, but her condition was not good. She has changed trainers so perhaps thats a factor?

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2015, 09:55:10 am »
Dissapointing to see that a less muscular girl won in the shape of lisa but her conditioning was spot on and she was one of the few girls that still has a small waist which enhances her shape. Regarding Rene Campbell...she seems to have lost size and that 'freak factor' that she announced herself with. Her conditioning was also awful. I was rooting for Gill Kovack simply because of the huge amount of muscularity she carries but again...her waist was a bit blocky this show compared to Lisa and Monique Jones. Thoughts?

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2015, 06:54:54 pm »
Dissapointing to see that a less muscular girl won in the shape of lisa but her conditioning was spot on and she was one of the few girls that still has a small waist which enhances her shape. Regarding Rene Campbell...she seems to have lost size and that 'freak factor' that she announced herself with. Her conditioning was also awful. I was rooting for Gill Kovack simply because of the huge amount of muscularity she carries but again...her waist was a bit blocky this show compared to Lisa and Monique Jones. Thoughts?

I do get where you are coming from with the waist size, but I think Gillian was not too far off with her conditioning.  Actually I think she had the 2nd best conditioning in the show, behind Lisa.  While Lisa wasn't the most muscular competitor on stage she was pretty hard/ripped. 

I actually think I would have place Christine Envall higher up than MoJo, but then again that's just my opinion.  All and all I think they all looked amazing, and I hope that the next show is even better.  These ladies make so many sacrifices to build these amazing bodies, and it's great that they still have a platform to show them off.

xbgmusf

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2015, 10:19:07 pm »
Can't understand why Monique Jones didn't take the first place. She was the biggest meatiest competitor on this show

Offline charliepanayi

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2015, 07:41:20 pm »
Can't understand why Monique Jones didn't take the first place. She was the biggest meatiest competitor on this show

And we all know by now (like it or not) that's not what the judges necessarily go for.

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Omaha pro show 2015

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View