Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574190 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:04:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 546235 times)

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #765 on: August 29, 2021, 08:42:13 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #765 on: August 29, 2021, 08:42:13 pm »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #766 on: August 30, 2021, 01:03:33 pm »
I recommend checking out Emily Schubert's OF page. She is in wicked shape and getting even better on the way to the O. https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen
I'm subscribed at $15, but that only gets you IG style content. She does offer topless and possibly nude sale content, but the prices are up there. So far I've seen her DM short videos for $75-100. Purchased one and I can't say it's justified. She does have an amazing physique, but there are comparable women charging a fraction of that.

She offered me $50 for 2 mins of topless posing which is on average what i've paid over the years. I find that to be fairly reasonable given the sensitive nature.

Offline sardin3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #767 on: August 31, 2021, 08:37:00 am »
Just want to warn everyone about this model:

https://onlyfans.com/evelienvanpelt

Not only is it insta**** style content for $14.99, she is also trying to describe PPV content in DM as if it should be nude, which it is not. Avoid her at all cost.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #768 on: August 31, 2021, 12:04:15 pm »
I recommend checking out Emily Schubert's OF page. She is in wicked shape and getting even better on the way to the O. https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen
I'm subscribed at $15, but that only gets you IG style content. She does offer topless and possibly nude sale content, but the prices are up there. So far I've seen her DM short videos for $75-100. Purchased one and I can't say it's justified. She does have an amazing physique, but there are comparable women charging a fraction of that.

She offered me $50 for 2 mins of topless posing which is on average what i've paid over the years. I find that to be fairly reasonable given the sensitive nature.

I've gotten some reasonably priced topless and nude posing from her too, and she's really remarkable. I highly recommend the new abs control video that she produced a few days ago. She is doing sit ups and leg raises in the nude and at a great angle, and it's phenomenal. I recommend sending her an IG DM for the video if you're not subscribed to Emily via OF.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #769 on: August 31, 2021, 05:16:21 pm »
I highly recommend the new abs control video that she produced a few days ago. She is doing sit ups and leg raises in the nude and at a great angle, and it's phenomenal. I recommend sending her an IG DM for the video if you're not subscribed to Emily via OF.
I'm still subscribed and that's one of the ones I'm talking about. The preview pic on 8/27 says the vid is $100. When I first got on, asked about an upper body video and she DM'd me a one minute one for $75. I bought it to satisfy my curiosity, but at that price I'm not repeating. A two minute video for $50 does seem like a bargain by comparison, but it's still expensive for something that's not a custom. I like her too, but I think my comments are fair. For the subscription price you get nothing you can't see on her IG and if you want more, you're paying a significant premium.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #770 on: September 01, 2021, 10:51:49 pm »
I highly recommend the new abs control video that she produced a few days ago. She is doing sit ups and leg raises in the nude and at a great angle, and it's phenomenal. I recommend sending her an IG DM for the video if you're not subscribed to Emily via OF.
I'm still subscribed and that's one of the ones I'm talking about. The preview pic on 8/27 says the vid is $100. When I first got on, asked about an upper body video and she DM'd me a one minute one for $75. I bought it to satisfy my curiosity, but at that price I'm not repeating. A two minute video for $50 does seem like a bargain by comparison, but it's still expensive for something that's not a custom. I like her too, but I think my comments are fair. For the subscription price you get nothing you can't see on her IG and if you want more, you're paying a significant premium.

Thanks for this information. Why pay if the model offers IG-level content for $14. I don't have the budget to pay like 50-100 dollars for a model anyway. I'm also surprised who pays $75 for 1 minute of video. Of course, I respect the matter of preference.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2021, 04:21:25 am »

Love Emily and she has an amazing physique. But her IG is sadly just a tease for PM stuff, which is in the range of $50 for 1 minute. So $1 per second... no thanks.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2021, 04:22:05 am »

Love Emily and she has an amazing physique. But her IG is sadly just a tease for PM stuff, which is in the range of $50 for 1 minute. So $1 per second... no thanks.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2021, 04:18:21 pm »

https://onlyfans.com/u8359044
https://onlyfans.com/u7690402

on one of them she has a nice (very short) glute bouncing video, but I recommend not signing up for her at all. I asked her for a custom video, just bicep flexing and pec bouncing in a sports bra, I didn't care about nude anything. she said sure she can do that. so she sends it for $100. I know it's high, but I don't mind dropping it if it's a good video from a well-known-ish model/athlete.

turns out she's just a scam artist. the video she sends is 48 seconds long, has some decent bicep flexing, no pec bouncing, also filled half of it with abs/legs/etc. which I didn't ask for. I don't like to micromanage what's in every second of a video, but when it's expensive, less than a minute, and doesn't have one of the things I did ask for... (and she did it after I reminded her multiple times, she was lying down on a bed, she didn't even take the energy to stand up and flex)

then she later says "sorry I can't pec bounce." seems like she can barely speak English to be honest (she responded to my complaint asking "WHAT were u expecting, naked running???" when I very clearly said nothing nude), and she now has a post that says "Are you VIP yet? If not then tip $250 for the month and you’ll get really good ones! Earn that trust, baby. I make the rules and as mommy wants". She also said in DM "However I could do for very very loyal guest, Those who pay and a vip and who open ALL without exception and with excitement all my content here, Up to you - you supposed to be a gran man right." I don't like to knock people for their English, I'm not too harsh on it normally, I speak several languages myself and know the struggles, but she's also been in the US for at least 10 years.

I can't decipher everything she's saying, but all the paid messages she's sent since I joined were $70, $150, $80, $110, $100, $80, $200 (over about 2 weeks). I'll let you do the math.

Anyway, long story short, I recommend not signing up to her pages. She's just calling herself "L", apparently she freaked out 2 years ago when people found her OF page.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2021, 04:24:43 pm »
and no, I didn't buy those locked messages, just to clarify, I doubt they're worth even a fraction of the price. it would be so easy to just put in 2 minutes of effort and make the video the person is paying for, or be honest and say you can't do X. those people might even stick around and buy more stuff later. sadly, that bar is too high for many people.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2021, 05:10:54 pm »

I understand where you and Bruce are coming from on this, and I'm probably a bit biased as a big Emily Schubert fan. I love her look. I did buy the $100 custom video of abs control for 2 mins. I know it's expensive, but it's very impressive for abs lovers, and she is really amazing. I thought it was worth the money.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2021, 05:12:18 pm »
and no, I didn't buy those locked messages, just to clarify, I doubt they're worth even a fraction of the price. it would be so easy to just put in 2 minutes of effort and make the video the person is paying for, or be honest and say you can't do X. those people might even stick around and buy more stuff later. sadly, that bar is too high for many people.

Thanks for the heads up! She sounds really hard to work with. I'll definitely pass! There's too many other good women to support on OF.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2021, 09:11:54 pm »
There's a really awesome physique competitor who shall remain unnamed that just started a new OF page. Not much content yet since it's new, but I'm expecting great things from her. She's pretty stunning!

https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #778 on: September 06, 2021, 06:59:00 pm »
Some models do demand extortionate prices; I once asked someone if they'd be up for doing a max pushup challenge with no nudity or anything, as I really enjoy these sorts of strength/fitness challenges, and she quoted me $450! And I've had a couple more withh $50-100 per minute. Obviously I didn't accept but it's scary how much money some of them must be making to be able to demand that amount for a simple set of pushups.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #779 on: September 07, 2021, 04:07:19 pm »
damn who are they? i'm usually getting 50$/2 mins of topless, or somewhere around those rates, whatever is similar to HBC

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View