Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:34:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453985 times)

Offline SpaceCowboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #570 on: August 02, 2021, 01:25:21 am »
That story was excellent, El_Roy

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #571 on: August 13, 2021, 07:11:12 pm »
I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #572 on: August 16, 2021, 11:44:39 pm »
Excellent story El Roy!  Love the juiced up muscle, and the romantic ending is the icing on the cake. My perfect fantasy. Thanks

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #573 on: August 22, 2021, 02:24:05 pm »
I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.

Thanks for the shout-out Khananel!  I love your DA page; I check it out for updates fairly often and really enjoy your masculine transformations!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #574 on: August 22, 2021, 09:32:22 pm »
Thank you all for the kind words!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #575 on: September 24, 2021, 11:37:23 pm »
Are any storylines on this topic not done - seems like the usual trope is masculine women are mean, destructive, and petty.

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #576 on: September 26, 2021, 01:39:29 pm »
Decided to dip my toe into this field with "Don't Disturb Your Mother".

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=810254.0

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #577 on: December 24, 2021, 03:37:54 am »
Awesome topic, I really enjoy all the stories. Hope more will be created in future

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #578 on: February 03, 2022, 04:46:11 pm »
Thank you, BertMacklinsbrother  for your kind words about my DA site. It's always good to know when someone finds my work of interest. I started out with huge breasts, but somehow muscular then masculine then she-male physiques seemed somehow far more intriguing and exciting! I love samrw77 on DA and he has been a huge inspiration to me, as have Nattevanderer and Siberianer. The only problem with DA is their restrictive policy on erect penises. Have to work around that... ;) I recently found some of Siberianer's work with penis elsewhere on the Web. I find that once I get into masculinizing women, it's an addictive process. For me, strong muscular women just look so much better, more powerful with muscular male bodies. And penises and facial hair. Yet they are still women 'inside', but male outside. It works for me! maybe this is the destiny of humanity to become 'she-male'...  :thanks:

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2022, 02:32:49 pm »
After a shockingly long break, the next two parts of Aurora's Transformation are up. I hope you all enjoy.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=724774.msg2780424#new

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #580 on: March 03, 2022, 08:31:40 pm »
So, I've hit a bit of a weird spot in my story, and I could really use some advice, and maybe a proofread of what I've written for the next segment. If anyone would like to help, please let me know, and I'll send my discord name over.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2022, 10:09:10 pm »
So, I've hit a bit of a weird spot in my story, and I could really use some advice, and maybe a proofread of what I've written for the next segment. If anyone would like to help, please let me know, and I'll send my discord name over.
Please do! I hope I can help.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #582 on: March 05, 2022, 10:48:24 pm »
I'm certainly happy to help with any proof reading!  Cheers

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #583 on: June 08, 2023, 02:59:09 pm »
It is sad that this topic is so silent...

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2023, 05:30:03 pm »
It is sad that this topic is so silent...

Totally agree.  There's nothing more exciting than a woman getting massive, roided and masculine.  I love the transformation from skinny woman or fitness chick to thickly muscled, roided and vascular freaky bodybuilder and the virilization that comes with that - square jaw, deep voice, huge clit, five o'clock shadow and insatiable sex drive. The women who push the boundaries and disregard, or even better embrace, the masculinization side effects are a real turn on - Caroline Wang, Rene Toney, Paige Dumars, Tazzie Colomb, Michaela Aycock, anstasia Korableva, Monia Giosa, Maria Calo, Simone Ruhl, Nadia Capotosto...  Must be more guys on here who share the love for this aspect of female bodybuilding

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View