Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577389 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:39:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270  (Read 31211 times)

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: WB270
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2023, 10:25:29 am »
Again:

WB270 is on a server of The Valkyrie and that server is down.

All other silly blah blah is totally irrelevant. "Oh, I heard from this/that girl this/that" "Oh, boo hoo,  Bill and The Valkyrie are a$$holes".

Took me less than a minute to see that the server of The Valkyrie is down.
Just had to type in that domain.
Even wrote down how you can check whether what I am saying is true or not.

And still you all go on and on blah-blah-ing like little babies.

Now there can be all kind of reasons why the server is down. Who knows, all people of all websites that are on the server have have been abducted by aliens to a Death By Snu Snu Planet.

But that is just speculation.

All that is there to see is: the freaking server that the website is hosted on is down.

That's all.

-Squeezemebaby

Do you need a hug?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2023, 10:35:34 am »

Have seen the site down a few times, but this seems different and it truthfully may finally be done. In that case it's a sad day, while it was never perfect and a few scams did happen (though many of them were more the result of some guys being a bit naive) and it probably did a lot to scrap the booker model which I preferred and continue to miss in the States, in the end the site was unquestionably a vast net gain for the scene. We owe Bill our thanks.

11:20AM CET and I'm looking at both sites. As stated upthread, it was a temporary issue. I concluded DNS, because there are other sites running on the DtV framework which were still live while these 2 were down. It could have been something else, but these sites have been there for 25 years.

Even the biggest know-it-all skeptic has to conclude "gee, that's a lot of data indicating a very high % of uptime". Anyone trying to dismiss info by labeling 25+ years during the Internet Age as a "small sample size" is just stupid.

----

Sounds good, Nujerz. Those conversations have been going on for at least 15+ years, and in that time, only Jennifer has created anything viable, despite there being plenty of opportunities for any guy/girl/company who wanted to do something. The entry threshold is lower than ever and prospective creators have more tools than ever at their disposal.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2023, 11:06:53 am »
Do you need a hug?

Haha, but yes of course, there's never enough hugging in this world!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2023, 12:14:09 pm »
only Jennifer has created anything viable

There's www.badkity.com of Sara Lips, which is stillrelatively new and unknown, but the site works great, is easy to navigate, looks very good and has great features.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2023, 12:40:16 pm »
There's www.badkity.com ...
Any session registry website with trans scammers go right into my bin

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2023, 02:16:21 pm »
The site wb270 is up and running

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2023, 03:23:29 pm »
Excellent News...and may Bill and Allan keep on "truckin"!!!  For those of my peers who can still remember I can only say...Well King, this case is closed!!!

You buy the next one :singing:

Offline Zenzen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2023, 04:41:24 pm »
Hi Zenzen...at first glance I was offended by your reply to my post and wrote it off as some "newbie" when I saw only 25 posts.  If you would like to know the name of my source I will gladly share it with you and I assure you you will know her...one of the most popular ladies on the scene today :woohoo:

However, as I read further I realized that you obviously know of what you are talking about and truly appreciate you're sharing your knowledge with us :clap:  And what really made me laugh was when you referred to these two pioneers as "dinosaur schmoes"!!!   Because I too ARE ONE (and damn proud of it)!!!

So Happy New Year to you and all my fellow "shmoes" whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for so many years :hey:

hwillish, I have never intented to offend you or another member. I'd like to apologize if you get in this way, what I'd like to emphasize is Bill and Alan are are selfish and not interested in making friendship with others. I don't think that they have a single friend from bodybuilding. I was under impression that you refer one of Bill's friend as a reliable source, since he doesn't have any friends I made an expression in this way but your meaning is probably a session woman that met Bill to be listed in his list, now it's clear but Bill will never retire and never give up even if he is 79 years old.

If you watch Bill's interview on cbsnews you will laugh more, it's very weird. Actually my "dinosaur schmoes" definition refers some old people that never listen you do what they believe even if you tell them it's wrong, unfriendly, selfish and stubborn. Not mean senior people who deserve respect.

There are some facts. Bill created this list for having free sessions for himself, he lists women including scammer transgenders and meet them for free. He never intended to give a free service for the schmoes. Probably his salary from National Institute of Standards and Technology was not enough to meet all these women. Bill doesn't care other schmoes.

Alan created DtV to make money, he gives hosting and payment processing service and it's not free. He makes money and access all the content for free. His website is dead now but according to last years financial statement his company made 55000 GBP - British Pound

Even he made $642 Million with his virus software sale, he is so greedy this is why he still scams his clients. He has no shame to steal members credentials and share with third parties without privacy respect.  Back in the day he sponsored some events to get free sessions.

Bill and Alan will never give something for free, they will always have an expectation from girls and people. They're selfish and unfriendly dinosaur schmoes.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2023, 06:21:17 pm »
Again:

WB270 is on a server of The Valkyrie and that server is down.

All other silly blah blah is totally irrelevant. "Oh, I heard from this/that girl this/that" "Oh, boo hoo,  Bill and The Valkyrie are a$$holes".

Took me less than a minute to see that the server of The Valkyrie is down.
Just had to type in that domain.
Even wrote down how you can check whether what I am saying is true or not.

And still you all go on and on blah-blah-ing like little babies.

Now there can be all kind of reasons why the server is down. Who knows, all people of all websites that are on the server have have been abducted by aliens to a Death By Snu Snu Planet.

But that is just speculation.

All that is there to see is: the freaking server that the website is hosted on is down.

That's all.

-Squeezemebaby

STOP calling me a "little baby"!!   I am not little.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2023, 06:46:55 pm »
It’s back 🙌

Offline Beachbum1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2023, 07:15:52 pm »
Works just fine for me. Maybe it only lets us old guys in...lol

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2023, 07:47:36 pm »

No, no, no!

To be a little baby, you have to post all kind of nonsense about why the site wasn't online, come up with "but lady-big-ass-and-thighs-and-also-mega-biceps-she-loves-to-squeeze-and-she-tells-me-stuff told me this/that", and blah blah all kind of other irrelevant stuff.

You didn't, so you're not little.

You're a big boy now!

-Squeezemebaby

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2023, 08:12:58 pm »
By mixing a few facts with a lot of fiction, that guy is totally full of shit.

I've used Bill's list free of charge for years. In fact, I met a girl from there just a few months ago. It's fine that some people might bitter, but at the end of the day, Bill created a list that has provided incalculable value to session providers and sessiongoers. In consideration for that, he got a few "free" sessions. Not a single user of his platform ever paid him a penny. Even if he got 500 "free" sessions over the past 25 years - and it's really doubtful he did even a fraction of that amount - that would still be only $500 of compensation per month. It's obvious that no one else would do the job for that little.

Here's to Bill!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2023, 08:27:05 pm »
Interesting. I always wonder who is wb270 guy and who is DtV guy. Are they bodybuilders themselves? Are they married with female bodybuilders?

I'm a bit disappointed. I can't image these girls meeting these out of shape 100 years old farts.

Lol, this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black. I’ve been to events (like fetish wrestling events) and fitness expos, and I gotta say, the VAST majority of schmoes I see are VERY out of shape.

I don’t know if it’s my own biases because I train frequently and lift heavy, but my god, a lot of schmoes would do so much better with attracting buff women if they actually hit the weights. I find it kind of ironic, really lol

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2023, 08:39:15 pm »

No, no, no!

To be a little baby, you have to post all kind of nonsense about why the site wasn't online, come up with "but lady-big-ass-and-thighs-and-also-mega-biceps-she-loves-to-squeeze-and-she-tells-me-stuff told me this/that", and blah blah all kind of other irrelevant stuff.

You didn't, so you're not little.

You're a big boy now!

-Squeezemebaby

I am, however, a baby.  Vas and Jerz will confirm this.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View