Actions
  • #46 by Barry Allen on 17 Dec 2022
  • She should have been top 3.
  • #47 by Timmon on 19 Dec 2022
  • #48 by Timmon on 20 Dec 2022
  • Branka Njegovec

• #49 by fitgirlfanguy on 21 Dec 2022
  • She should have been top 3.

Can't say as I disagree.  Margie is big but her shape and proportions/symmetry aren't great.  I know there was some uncertainty about Helle competing, but her conditioning and muscularity wasn't as sharp as she's been in the past.  Between Branka and Angela, they were dangerous contenders for the throne but it seems that it's always been difficult to unseat the perennials even if they're no longer at the top of their own game.  That said, I do agree with Andrea finishing first. 
  • #50 by nickolai on 11 Jan 2023
  • From femalebodybuildingchannel's Insta post:

"It is with sad voice we report Croatian Star @branka_ifbbpro has officially retired . It was shocking as she just had the season of a lifetime with winning the @mrbigevolution and The break out performance ( along with @ifbb_pro_yeo ) at this Olympia finishing 5 th . With condition and a hard look almost unmatched in the land of female bodybuilding . It also broke our hearts than this amazing athlete never had a sponsor and was achieving this condition while working a full time regular job and a part time job ,and a single mom , at over 45 year old . If this is it , she will be finishing her career on top as the 5 th best female athlete in the world."
  • #51 by nickolai on 11 Jan 2023

"It is with sad voice we report Croatian Star @branka_ifbbpro has officially retired . It was shocking as she just had the season of a lifetime with winning the @mrbigevolution and The break out performance ( along with @ifbb_pro_yeo ) at this Olympia finishing 5 th . With condition and a hard look almost unmatched in the land of female bodybuilding . It also broke our hearts than this amazing athlete never had a sponsor and was achieving this condition while working a full time regular job and a part time job ,and a single mom , at over 45 year old . If this is it , she will be finishing her career on top as the 5 th best female athlete in the world."

So true.  That's the best condition in which she has every been and it was incredible.  Well at least she is leaving at the top of her game.
  • #52 by genin723 on 12 Jan 2023

I heard about this morning. I was hoping she would make it back to the Olympia. They gifted Helle 3rd place. Helle should been 4th or 5th
  • #53 by Jojohunxbaby on 12 Sep 2023
  • #54 by nickolai on 03 Nov 2023
  • A few more ...

• #55 by viewermail on 20 Apr 2024
  • #56 by viewermail on 21 Apr 2024
Pages:
Actions