Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575594 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:31:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Francesca's cousin  (Read 43821 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Francesca's cousin
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 04:29:13 pm »
...smiled.
As always, her smile calmed me.
She looked in my box for more than one minute, but I was sure my secret was safe.
"Oh, I forgot, you have also to kiss my feet, and also you Andrea, both of you have to kiss my feet. Because I won. Because I'm a little girl but you could not take my feet on the ground. So... kiss them, now"
It was an oder, but she said with the smile on the face, so it sounded like a normal thing.
I looked at her brother, he shrugged, and did it "She is my sister, it is not a problem for me"
It was for me. Or so I thought at the beginning.
I made a face and put myself on my knees.
I looked at her, she looked at me, she smiled and looked at her feet.
I did it. She had those ballerina shoes, so her instep was naked. I looked at them and I noticed some veins, or better: some sexy veins. I found these veins sexy, for the first time in my life. The scent was sexy. The skin, so pink and thin, was sexy. I felt my dick "happy".
"Ok, you did it, good boy, you paid your defeat"
It was strange but... I wanted to keep kissing her feet. But I couldn't.
I don't remember what we did after, but I know it was the day that changed everything.
Simona had seen my secret: I had a lot of newspaper clippings from bodybuilding magazines. I had a lot of young beautiful woman in their bikini, they were actresses, but also athletes, because my secret was a love for muscular young girls. And now she knew it. I was sure: Simona wouldn't say anything to her cousin, I could feel comfortable about it. But... what did she think of me now?
A few weeks went by without seeing her, I saw Francesca, I saw Andrea, but Simona...
So, one day, I asked about her to her brother, he was so young he could not understand the real reason about my question, and he said her sister was spending a lot of time in the gym to prepare something he didn't understand. He said she was changing her habits, and not only about her free time, but also about her eating and dressing and all. I tried to understand something more, but he said he was tired to talk about his stupid sister and he wanted to play something...
A month passed and I could know something else while we had a lunch with Simona's parents. They began to talk about this new thing about her daughter...
"Yes, we are going crazy to make her eating what she want, but her coach says it is ok, it is about her own good, so..."
"...so I have to cook a lot of meat, much more than before, and no pasta, no bread, she is doing some kind of diet, I don't know"
"The good thing is about her determination, she is better at school so she can pass more and more time in the gym with this coach, I hope she is not in love with him, you know about young girls, they always fall in love with older men"
My blood ran cold.
It was not about Francesca, so... what was my problem? But... my blood ran cold!!! Fuck!!!
"Ok but, do you think she is into some sport? maybe she wants to do some kind of race, have you notice some new dress?"
"It is the weird part, she asked only some top, leggings, nothing specific, only clothes to go to the gym"
I was damn curious.
The discussion changed, I could not ask anything, it was not my affair, you know...
Three months passed, it was June, and at least I saw Simona again. She come with her parents. When they entered I saw something strange on their faces, they were worried about something. My parents noticed too and they asked, but Simona took me by the arm and dragged me to my room, in a very firm way. I noticed there wasn't Andrea. So I asked her about.
"You don't see me from three months, and the first thing you ask to me is where is my brother? He has a birthday party, so he stays at a friend's house"
"Ah, oh, ok, yes, now I'm used to that he always comes, and it was strange he..."
"Yes yes yes, I understand. And you don't ask about my cousin because you can not"
"Francesca? oh well but, I know she is studying, so..."
"Hey, don't you ask me why I didn't come all this time? Or do you not care?"
Simona was so firm, she never was so, she changed, she caught me off guard with her change. And it was not only about this. I noticed she had a black suit, and it was strange because... First: it was June, it was hot, how could she resists with that? Long sleeves, long pants, it was like a winter suit. And second: she always dressed short skirts, or low-cut dresses, but today she covered anything. I could only see her ankles, and I found them sexy. The black suit let only the ankles naked, thanks to her white superga shoes.
"Hey, are you alive?"
I 'returned to earth' and looked at her in the eyes "Oh yes, sorry, I don't see you from a lot of time, yes, I know you are into the gym, is there someth..."
"I am about to participate in a bodybuilding competition"
"W-what?"
"Are you deaf? I am going to prepare my first stage for the IFBB Italy"
"IfBB? Bodybuil..."
"Yes, you know IFBB for sure, do you remember? I saw your little 'secret', so don't be silly, I know that you know IFBB, and I want to ask a favor"
"Are you kidding me? W-what favor?"
"You are a good photographer, I know, and I want you come to shoot some pictures of me, during the bodybuilding competition"
"But, Simona, you are a little girl, you are a teen, you cannot be serious, you cannot be into bodybuilding"
I was looking at her body. She looked fatter in her suite, but I could not say that to a girl, I knew it.
Simona looked at me very seriously, it was the first time she looked at me so.
"I can, and I'll do it."
Her expression changed. "See you on the stage." And she smiled.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 04:29:13 pm »

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2021, 11:07:10 pm »
Chapters too short 😥😥😥

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 02:14:40 am »
Not bad. Good luck with more.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 11:04:20 am »
Chapters too short 😥😥😥

ahahaha, I know, I have to introduce the story... the next one maybe will be longer ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 05:03:10 am »
Really like the story. Now the fun begins.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 09:50:40 am »
Really like the story. Now the fun begins.

thank you!!! and... yes  >:D

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2021, 04:03:00 pm »
In the following month I looked at Simona more carefully at school, even though she was a backward class, I often looked for her during recess, I was trying to notice the changes in her body.
My attempt did not lead to anything, because she always wore very loose suits, despite the heat.
It was strange because, as I said, Simona often wore short or tight dresses, or both of them. Usually she wasn't as flashy as Francesca, but she was something. And now... nothing...
The only oddity I noticed were the expressions of her schoolmates, we used to play soccer and they were very competitive against us, because you know we were older than them... But they weren't as combative as usual, it was as if they were taken by something else, it was as if something had happened to them. That month we won all the games with ease.
Every day at home I thought about her, I no longer touched myself thinking about Francesca's miniskirts, because I was just thinking about what I would see on race day. I was starting to touch myself thinking only of her boobs that stop the dice, or her boobs while she makes my bed, or the fact of not being able to keep her legs still, her legs, the legs I kissed, their smell, her feet with veins. How could she have won that 'fight'? How sexy were her feet that day? How big were her boobs? How big were her nipples? They wanted to rip the dress, I saw them behind the dress, I wanted to touch her big boobs. She was younger than Francesca, and Francesca was the muscular one, but now she was talking about bodybuilding. My dick was on fire, and it was not about Francesca. It was about her little cousin.
The day arrived. It was July and it was very hot in Rome.
I went to the theatre alone, my blood was boiling, bodybuilding was my secret from time. I always liked muscles on girls, and better on young girls, and I was going to see a lot of women with big biceps, maybe some young girl with a body to die for. It was like a light bulb that turns on: shortly thereafter I would see Simona in a bikini!!! I never thought about it, and it was the most logical thing to think, I never saw Simona in a bikini, and the costumes for the competitions are very small, and Oh my God, my penis grew, my head burst, I had a reflex to make some photos to HER, I had to take pictures of Simona in a bikini, flexing her... HER MUSCLES??? Did Simona have muscles? How big they are? She is younger than me, but she has muscles? Is she stronger than me? It's incredible I didn't think of it before.
All my thoughts ended when I entered and began to search for her. In the theatre there were a few people, I could take the place I wanted, but I didn't understand where she was. We had no cell in 90's, no internet, I had to ask someone.
I was looking for someone when I saw her parents, Andrea, Francesca and Giulia. Andrea had an expression never seen before, it was like he was worried about something, or sad, I didn't understand. Francesca and Giulia saw me so I greeted them all.
"Ehi Andrea, it was like you have a problem, I understand it is not a football match, but come on, we have to support your..."
"Nope, it's not about that. Don't worry. It's ok"
It was not. But why?
Francesca asked me if I knew where her cousin was, and I said I was looking for, it was the first time I was not embarrassed as I spoke to her. I looked at Giulia and I noticed she had a very tight dress who exposed how big her tits were, so I remember that day at Simona's house when we talk...
"Ehi, are you here too?"
They were some friends of Simona and Giulia, the four I knew best, they greeted Giulia and the rest of us. I noticed again that expression on their faces. Like Andrea's one. I had to know.
"Yes, I am, she asked me to take some pictures from the stage and..."
"Ah, so you are the one she permitted that"
"W-what? What do you mean?"
Andrea was near and he was listening.
"Yes, she said to not bring anything today, she wanted only one who do it, I mean: take some pictures"
"She ordered, we have to say"
They looked at each other.
"Guys, I don't understand, 'ordered'?, how could she order she is..."
"Oh, yes. You don't know"
"Maybe we don't have to talk to him about"
"Well, now we are here, it's the day, maybe he can know"
"Guys, please. We are friends. What are you talking about?"
"Well, you see, Simona in the last month is changed. No, no problem, she always kind and sweet and everything she always been, but she is..."
"Stronger. A lot stronger. She is stronger than us"
"All of us. Together"
"What are you talking about? She is a little girl, she can't be..."
"She can, and she is. The day she told us about the stage she fixed the rule: no reflex. So we laughed, we started joking and making jokes, but she was so serious. So she sat on the chair, she put her arm on the table, and she challenged us to arm wrestling. She won against everyone. And more: we tried two against one, we tried three against one, it was incredible but she won also against four of us."
"Four against one ended in a draw, she didn't win"
"Oh, yes, it's true, but you know: four boys against one girl and we didn't throw her arm down"
I was speechless.
"There is more"
We looked at Andrea
"She won against our father"
I could not believe about what I was listening
"She won against him, he used both his arms and she won, I helped him, with all my body, and she won. She is a monster"
It was clear. Andrea was afraid of his sister. He didn't want to be here because he didn't want to know how strong her sister was.
Giulia and Francesca listened with curiosity, never Giulia, in the same class, knew anything about that. They said something about 'girl power' and stop.
"My photographer is here!!!"
We turned our head and finally Simona was there. We were all together and she was alone, but her figure seemed to cover all of us. It was like when you see an hero of your life: an actor, a football player, a singer, someone really important.
She was with a black lucid dressing gown.
"Come with me, in the backstage"
I was speechless, again, she was wearing makeup as if she were going to a gala, her hair were tied, and her skin was oiled and tanned. Very little of her skin was visible, only her face and ankles, but they were so.
I had never seen a woman with such make-up in live, only in the newspapers, not a girl, not Simona.
She greeted everyone with a gesture of the face and then said to me: "Oh come on, it's late"
"W-what? yes I..."
"Please". And she smiled. Again. As always. She smiled and I come back to earth.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2021, 11:10:15 pm »
I followed Simona in the backstage.
It was all new for me, I had never seen such a place. We were in a big room, and there were a lot of people: men, boys, women, girls, athletes, coaches, insiders, etc. I saw people put some kind of oil on the athletes, someone was pumping with weights, someone else with rubber bands, someone was experiencing some kind of routine, a lot of them lay with their legs against the wall, it was hard to walk among them and not step on anything or anyone. They were big, not only the men, also some women were very very big, like the ones in my magazines, and I was afraid of them, I was only a teenager and they were the biggest men and women in Italy.
Simona stopped in her place, I looked at her, and she smiled at me while she removed her shiny black dressing gown, held by a black sash as if it were a belt. Her movement was slow, studied, because she wanted I looked at, but she didn't want to turn out all at once. She loosened the strap and left a part of his fantastic body uncovered, so I saw a "preview" before she completely undid the knot that still held the two ends of her dressing gown close together.
It was an heart attack vision. My friend Simona, the cousin of the love of my life, one year younger than me, had a six-pack-abs totally ripped, with deep furrows to draw the lines of the six cubes. I was salivating, and I think she noticed that, I didn't see her face at the moment because I was totally on her abs (it is incredible for me to say, but yes, SIMONA HAD ABS), and my astonishment increased when she untied the knot of the belt, she took the edges of the robe and removed it completely, letting it fall to the floor.
Her body was now covered only by her tiny bikini.
I could not believe to it.
It was impossible.
It was THE impossible.
I had not yet seen a friend of mine from school in a costume, I hoped Francesca's body was the first. But it was not.
It was her cousin's body.
It was the super muscular body of her little cousin.
Her red bikini, the tan on her skin and the makeup made the rest of the masterpiece.
Simona was a masterpiece.
She had muscles, her muscles had other muscles on them, and her tits were...oh my god...I don't think there are words to describe her boobs. This perfect teen body had some tits to die for. They were bigger than her cousin's, they were firm, and they had those stripes between them, and the streaks were divided by furrows, it was like Simona had muscles that held up the breasts, that pulled upwards her tits. Her figure was something I had never dream, some sort of an X, a slim waist and big and large shoulders, I looked at her body from the front but it was clear she had very wide backbones to became so large from the slim waist to the shoulders. And what about her arms? They were twice mine, or maybe three times mine, because I was a very slim boy at that age, and her arm was bigger than my thigh. But what caught my attention was the deltoid who came out of his own arm, it was like a bowling ball, and the separation line between the deltoid and the biceps was at least 2 cm deep. Oh, and yes, there were veins everywhere in her arms. It was like to see an electrical circuit, the biggest one on her bicep was like dark green, and on her forearms I noticed so much veins I could not count them. I began to look also her legs when I thought about the million times I stared at her cousin's legs at school. I thought about we all loved Francesca also because her muscular legs. But now, looking at Simona's legs, I admitted hers were ten times more muscular than Francesca's. There was no chance for her older cousin. Maybe she was always a star in school, but her little cousin now was A GOD in school. Who could stop her? No one at school, not us, not the teachers, could compare their body at her. She had the muscles we could only dream to have in our life, but the truth was none of us would ever have muscles like hers.
"Are you alive?"
I gulped.
"Do you like what you see? Or are you afraid of me? I called you for a favor, to shooting some pictures, but if you still looking at me..."
"Oh, oh sorry Simo -in Rome we often say Simo instead of Simona- I was... I was... I looked at..."
"You are looking at my very big MUSCLES, I know, you can say it. I have them. I HAVE BIG MUSCLES, I am here to show them and to win, this is bodybuilding, I am happy you are looking at my big, mmmm beautiful, MMMMMM MUSCLES"
She smiled. As always. And she flexed her biceps in front of me...
I was not right for this, it was too much, she was younger, she was a girl, she was a friend of mine, she was...
"MMMM do you like it? Am I like your heroes?"
My heroes... what was she...Oh my. OH MY. It was? Did I really understand? She became so... so... SO MUSCULAR, because she saw my secret that day?
"Come on, you are here to a reason, prepare to take some pictures"
"O-Ok Simo, I am ready, what do you have to do now?"
"Oh, I think you are going to like it, because now I have to PUMP MY MUSCLES, I mean: some REAL pump for my babies"
And again, she smiled. And she flexed her biceps.
She threw herself on the ground and began to make some push up.
I began to shoot but... it was the first time I noticed: not only she had those huge muscles, but she also had this incredible ass.
I was looking at her perfect butt while she was pumping her arms and pecs with the push ups.
It was impossible to see something else. Her beautiful ass was semi naked. The tiny bikini didn't cover so much of her young ass. And it was the most beautiful ass in the world. It was big, hard, round, and NAKED, what the fuck, there was a teen girl in front of me, in her bikini, with some huge muscles, who was showing her ass, and I had to take some pictures of the whole scene. How could I do it?
But I did.
I don't know how, but I did a decent work.
She got to his feet, she looked at me and asked me if I did some shoot, she smiled, and without hearing my answer she began to use some rubber bands to pump her perfect legs. Making this, she could look at me while taking pictures, and for the first time I noticed how beauty she was. Ok, there was a lot of makeup, but she was really beauty... She was the classical 'water and soap girl' you don't notice if there are other girls, but she is the kind of girl when you begin to look at, she becomes a kind of magnet for your eyes, because her face is perfect.
She did a lot of exercises, and when she had enough she looked at me and asked something I didn't expect
"Do you think I am enough pumped? Do you think I have enough muscles to win? Look at the other girls, they are big, what do you think about it? Please, be honest..."
"Simo, I... ehm, I think... -oh, what the fuck, she needed me, I knew it, she was the youngest in the room, maybe she was the only teen, and I had to say something, I know I was transfixed by her body, but she needed an answer by me, I was also her friend by years- I think your body is great, I think no one here has muscles as big as yours, I noticed the other girls and... Simona you are the most muscular girl in the room, trust me, you can..."
She jumped and hugged me before I finished.
I could not breath...
"Oh thank you, thank you, I needed this and I..."
"Simona, please...Simo..."
She looked at me, and she understood. Her hug was too much strong.
"AHAHAHHA, sorry, sorry, I don't know how strong I am, sorry"
She put her heels and, with them, she was also taller than me. I looked at this young girl, at her body with incredible muscles, who was now over my eyes, I was at her neck.
She put a finger under my chin and with it she pushed my face up to look at her.
She smiled. And she flexed her biceps.
"Go to your place, and take some pictures during the stage. See you later"
I come back to Francesca, Giulia and the others, they looked at me maybe because they were waiting I say something, but I said nothing.
I was thinking about her smile. And her biceps.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2021, 10:27:39 am »
Yes, now we're talking! Glad you're back to writing, caino!

:rock:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2021, 10:45:46 am »
Yes, now we're talking! Glad you're back to writing, caino!

:rock:

ahahah, thank you, I have to change the original idea because I can't say the real age or they ban me  :'(
I think this is the last story of mine, I have no more ideas after that

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2021, 06:50:05 pm »
Great Story! I love Story with young girls ;) keep going.

thanks, I will ;)

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2021, 12:28:02 pm »
Caino, there's a way to go back to all the stories you posted here?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2021, 12:34:02 pm »

I don't know, you can read them on the valkirye but they are in Italian and under my previous name 'marcoscafu'

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2021, 03:58:54 pm »

I don't know, you can read them on the valkirye but they are in Italian and under my previous name 'marcoscafu'

I know, I read them, for this reason I wondered if you continued Luna's. I am referring to the ones you have published here, in english.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2021, 05:53:42 pm »

I know, I read them, for this reason I wondered if you continued Luna's. I am referring to the ones you have published here, in english.

ah, sorry. No I don't know, they removed someone because of the 'age problem'...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View