Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:10:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  the mainstream opinion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the mainstream opinion  (Read 4222 times)

Offline gadmotor

• Activity:
    0%
the mainstream opinion
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:02:39 pm »
Does it bother you to confess to other people you like girls with muscle?

I will begin with my answer. I confess sometimes it bothers me because not everyone shows respect to one's taste. I think in fact musclegrls' admirerers are way much more than it is believed. Some friends of mine had always said fbbs are disguisting but once i put a Monica Martin's pic on my desktop and everyone was like: "God, she's fantastic, who is she?". The pic didn't show so much muscles but some nice glutes and her face. So I guess not everyone who says fbbs are ugly really thinks so.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline candle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: the mainstream opinion
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 04:08:59 pm »
 its such a wierd mainstream look for women, most people dont like it. So its hard to discuss or just bring up the topic
User is currently banned [View]

Memyself

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:08:34 pm »
I (very) sometimes tell people (when the occassion is right) that I don't mind looking at muscular women, like the ones participating in fitness or figure.
But I keep my mouth shut about FBB... ;)

Most guys eventually agree that a fit looking women looks nice/great, but FBB's are to much for most of them....

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »

Interesting question. The problem is the gay issue. You can be into all kinds of oddities and body types, and the worst people will think of you is that you're a bit weird. But FBB's are the third rail. To their ears you're saying chicks with dicks. Which is fine if that's who you are, but I'm not gay and I don't want to be thought about as such. Unfortunately, you can't explain that to people.

V12Gallardo

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:30:11 am »
I think it mainly is the attitudes of 'she looks like a man', and this is especially so in countries like mine (Australia), so it's extremely hard to discuss with someone not into heavy sports. I told one or two people but was thought to be kooky so I haven't made it known to the mainstream that I love FBBs generally.
BTW, K+ to all of you above for even bringing up a topic like this. ::) 8) ::)

arcore23

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 07:41:12 am »
I'm shy so I'm not telling to everyone and will continue to do so!

Offline ranman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 11:49:13 am »
I guess as far as any potential for being embarassed, I'm "lucky" that my tastes evolved into liking more of the figure/fitness type women. Nobody says a word when I say that I like Michelle McCool's body or Devon Michaels' body. But I usually keep my interests in the more ripped, contest-ready look to myself, unless asked.
I absolutely LOVE NABBA Figure!

basiliko

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 01:59:15 pm »
It not necessary to make a secret about it. This is very harmless.
believe me.
It was a secret when i was younger, but now i know that quite a lot people like it.
Not all my friends like, what i like, but it is okay.  Because they are friends and friends tolerate each other.
It is like a dogma for alot of FBB lovers, but it is logical that if FBB exist, there must be someone who loves them.

believe me , real support is to show love and also to act " normal " and not to do like FBB are strange or something to make a secret about.

IT IS HARMLESS

greetings
from germany
mo

P.S. : The majority of my collegues are woman and some of them like when i joke and say " wow, you are strong "

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 02:29:48 am »
My passion is a big secret  ;)
I Saradas

marcel81x

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 06:45:22 pm »
still not very popular. so I have to admit, that I don´t really tell. but if people talk about FBB in a negative way I do say, that I do not generally unlike them "at least they work on their body. I think that´s not bad". shame on me! I should support more, I know

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  the mainstream opinion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View