Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575929 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:59:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Musclegirl Of The Decade
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclegirl Of The Decade  (Read 37641 times)

Elina

Musclegirl Of The Decade
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:07:04 am »
This is a completely open poll.  Make your nominations and make a case for each.

Although you each will formulate your own criteria, the only rules I'll set are the nominees must:

1) Be over the age of 17 currently (no pedo)

2) Have photos and/or video clips available (no girls from your local Wal-Mart unless you have pics)

Obviously, you've got women who were great early and not-so-great late in the decade, while other newcomers may outshine some of the women you may have loved back in 2002. 

I'll start by listing the obvious choices from my list, in no particular order:

Kristina Gaston
Sarah Dunlap
Jamie Reed
Britt Miller
Jody May
Nicole Berg
Medorann
Trina Gillis
Courtney Morley
Angela Salvagno
Mindi O'Brien
Jennifer McVicar
Jill Kolivoski
Christine Roth
Rachelle Cannon
Cindy Phillips
Christy Resendes
Stacy Simons
Sarah Hayes
Monica Mollica
Katka Kyptova
Lisa Aukland
Tanji Johnson
Colette Nelson

tez136

Re: Musclegirl Of The Decade
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 11:20:19 am »
my vote gotta go for Britt Miller, stunning development and sex on legs. good post buddy. k+

Offline sebanlo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 12:19:07 pm »
Voto por Cindy Phillips, creo que conjuga como ninguna una increible belleza y enormes músculos.

Offline cafu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:27:20 pm »
monica mollica

Offline Forgotten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 12:33:32 pm »
no mension of Marja Lehtonen??? that's cruel!!!

runner-ups:
Denise Hoshor
Christine Roth
Nursel Gürler
yaxeni
User is currently banned [View]

themak

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 09:05:01 pm »
cindy phillips is my girl!

fredzeppelin

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 09:42:55 pm »
No mention of Gina Davis? NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Going with the criteria of beauty, sex appeal, size, and conditioning, my choice is:

Muscle Girl of the Decade: GINA DAVIS: once in a generation beauty who will be remembered years from now

Runner Up: JENNIFER MCVICAR: another unsurpassed beauty, had unbelievable legs and ass but upper body never
quite developed to its fullest potential.

Honorable Mentions: Iris Kyle, Lisa Aukland, Nicole Ball, Britt Miller, Tina Chandler, Joanna Thomas, Marja Lehtonen.

Muscle Girl of the Upcoming Decade: SARAH HAYES. Devastating good looks, smile that could power a small country,
and she starting to pack on size.

Note: careful when you post your selection that the girl is clearly of this PAST decade and not of the 90s. For example, Yaxeni Oriquen CLEARLY was a 90s bodybuilder -- that was when she was is her best shape, by far (nowdays she is only a shadow of her former self).

Offline Forgotten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 10:28:25 pm »
@khuddle

come on man... didn't yexeni won the olympia in 2005? and she's in the top three the following years with ms. international title in her bag?? clearly she belongs with the 2000s... and the 90s :)
User is currently banned [View]

Memyself

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 10:38:22 pm »
A lot were already mentioned, but I miss Lisa Bickels, Lyndsey Dejager, Lindsey Cope, Lindsay Mulinazzi, (the early version of) Melissa Coates, Melissa Dettwiller to name a few.

bangersandgash

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 10:45:29 pm »
For me, Cindy Philips too.  She came saw, and conquered in the last 10 years.  She hit the scene as a very pretty and fairly muscular teenager, grew to outrageous proportions, then overdid it and started losing her hair, talking like a lumberjack, and growing a beard.... and now apparently she's married and quit bodybuilding?

But my goodness, wasn't she incredible at her peak?  Has there ever been such an ass?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 12:53:29 am »
A lot were already mentioned, but I miss Lisa Bickels, Lyndsey Dejager, Lindsey Cope, Lindsay Mulinazzi, (the early version of) Melissa Coates, Melissa Dettwiller to name a few.

Melissa Coates???  Musclegirl of 00-09???  Melissa Coates left the scene in 2001.  Melissa Dettwiller OTH definitely has a claim to that title.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 01:08:21 am »
Christine Roth peaked around 1999.  She wasn't highly relevant over the past decade.  Jennifer McVicar left just as fast as she arrived, and her time, too, was a LONG  time ago.  

Colette Nelson should win this hands down.  She's been highly relevant on the muscle scene from the beginning to the end of the decade.  I'd put Heather Policky/Armbrust second and Sarah Dunlap third.

Melissa Dettwiller and Marja Lehtonen have already been mentioned, but the following women were HUGE omissions from the list:

Debbie Laszewski
Dayana Cadeau
Monica Martin
Denise Masino
Yaxeni Oriquen
Heather Policky/Armbrust
Joanna Thomas
Betty Viana

Even though most of them carried over from the '90s, I'd say they had a far bigger impact on the entire decade than just about every girl on that list outside of Nelson, Dunlap, Salvagno, O'Brien, and Simons.  Other than Monica Martin, they all had both significant on-stage and off-stage presence.

Offline zinran

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 01:59:22 am »
My vote would be for Betty Pariso. Continues to improve and always places well in each competition she enters. She also won the Tampa Pro in '09 at 53 years young!

marcez

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 06:05:39 pm »
My vote to:
Cindy Phillips...young and buffed
Betty PAriso...older and soooo sexy
Jana Linke-Sipple...super hard muscles
Denise Masino...sensual

But over all...IRIS KYLE...gourgeous and impressive

Offline blast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 03:25:42 am »
Britt Miller

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Musclegirl Of The Decade

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View