Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575629 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:05:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Best Celebrity muscle legs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Celebrity muscle legs  (Read 11438 times)

luvemhuge5699

Best Celebrity muscle legs
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:37:56 pm »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Forum Saradas

Best Celebrity muscle legs
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:37:56 pm »

scags

Re: Best Celebrity muscle legs
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:07:33 pm »
great mix!

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:13:22 pm »
I was watching House of Cards on Netflix and noticed the Robin Wright has some nice legs in the show. She jogs a lot and wears heels that shows off the curves.

Offline thonderbult

• Activity:
    0%
  • CALVES maniac
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 06:56:19 pm »
Okay, Luvemhuge, my top 3 countdown of international celebrity calf-queens for this moment in time...

#3 Sandra Bullock

Sandra's had the most dependable calves in Hollywood for 25 years! Never less than great shape & definition.

#2 Julianne Moore

For a while there I thought Julianne had lost it but these recent shots of her Hollywood star ceremony prove she's pumped her legs back up bigger than ever!

#1 Jessica Simpson

Jessica's getting my number one spot this time because of the radical turnaround of her calf decline. Ten years ago her calves were absolutely MASSIVE but following her divorce she just wasted away to nothing and I'd given up on her. Now she's back and building those legs back up to their former glory in time for her new wedding - GO JESS!

Here's a thing, Sandra is 49 years old while Julianne is 53 and Jessica is 33. Where are all the up-and-coming 20-something Hollywood/music stars that work out and have hot, muscular legs?
Comments and Karma are always appreciated!

luvemhuge5699

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 08:30:32 pm »
thanks for responding.  i figured this poll was dead in the water.   :)

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 03:16:28 am »
Yeah, Jessica Simpson (& Jodie Foster) have great legs..

I wanna add Britney Spears (killer, corn-fed thighs & calves.. and a sexy strut).

ripped2013

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 08:57:05 pm »
i would vote  1-amy adams, 2- jessica simpson, 3- renee zellweger

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Best Celebrity muscle legs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View