Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:08:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?  (Read 62193 times)

Deeper1234

Re: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 10:53:10 am »
A female Bodybuilders face is important because it is a good indicator how how much of a hardcore juicer she is.  Also a formerly non beautiful woman becomes beautiful in my eyes when I see the degree to which her face has masculinized.. the juice can take average looking women and make them look like sexy bodyuilder beasts because of all the changes the roids make to their faces.  If a girl is ripped but doesn't have enough masculine features that is what is a turnoff. 

You can juice up any woman and get her lean for a contest and her face will be attractive.  Never seen a young FBB that was totally juiced to the max (presumably juiced of course) that I thought was ugly.  The juice makes their face sexier.   I think Aleehsa youngs face has changed for the way better, she started with such a naturally round, girly face and slowly but surely even her superfeminine face is squaring up and getting those sexy steroid eyes.  That is what is important to me in an FBB's face, that she looks like she is on a ton of juice when u see her face.  THAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN ON.  WHen it comes to FBB facial attractiveness i say  The squarer the jaw, the bigger the nose the better.  Heather armburst is a great example her nose seems to grow longer every year and thats what makes her face so damn sexy.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 10:53:10 am »

Offline nougat69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 12:30:37 pm »
perfect body and below average face has always been a turn on for me. Kind of like
saying I know I'll never be a model but I'll have a body better than 99% of all others of my gender

muscfan99

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 06:46:56 pm »
For me it is important that they have a beautiful face and is accentuated her femininity and combines with their muscular bodies. Most Miss Olympia are very beautiful women.

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 06:54:29 pm »
For me, it's not important if she's beautiful as long as she looks like a woman. I am attracted to women with a wide pronounced jaw line, but I'm not attracted to balding or facial hair. I could easily deal with it though if she had the muscle, as long as she made the effort to look like a woman. The women who have men's haircuts and look more like men do nothing for me. Ms. Wang is certainly a prime example in this thread, but if she had longer hair and made the effort to look like a woman I'm sure I would be a fan.

but you are a fan of tina zampa ? ? ?
that doesnt fit ...

caroline wang isnt balding, no...she has short hair, and she is in a longtime lesbian relationship...she is happy if her girlfriend likes her style, she doesnt have to be sexy for males

Offline bombomper

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 12:09:39 am »
Beauty isn't paramount, but whenever I see a lumberjack jaw, prominent cheek bones or strong smile lines (nasolabial folds) I might as well turn off the computer.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2012, 01:24:45 pm »
but you are a fan of tina zampa ? ? ?
that doesn't fit ...

Sure it does. I said as long as she has the muscle I could easily deal with it. I know I said facial beauty isn't important to me, but i think Tina is a beautiful woman, with or without the muscles. And before you criticize me for saying Tina's beautiful, I also think Jana is beautiful, with or without the muscles.

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2012, 01:43:48 am »
Not Important at all  ,  Their body is all I care about ,there is nothing attracts me more to a woman than a well developed physical (and probably the charism of her, but that is not part of the question)
If you like this post :D do not be afraid to push the button [applause] before start download

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

nujerz84

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2012, 12:40:21 am »
Very Important.....always has been

Deeper1234

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2012, 12:32:33 am »
Beauty isn't paramount, but whenever I see a lumberjack jaw, prominent cheek bones or strong smile lines (nasolabial folds) I might as well turn off the computer.

Nasolabial folds?? AWESOME I never knew the name for that.. Tammy jones is the nasolabial queen.  I love those!!  They are among the most masculine features a woman can have on her face.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2014, 08:44:20 pm »
To (hopefully) resurrect this thread from the grave, I'm among the camp that is attracted to the square jawlines and more "masculine" facial features in an FBB.  I know it's a personal preference, but to me it's her saying "I'm willing to get huge, no matter the costs" and that's its own kind of sexy.

But, I also love a beautiful face too

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2014, 01:39:23 pm »
Plus the added meaty thickness just seems to make sense, no?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2014, 05:34:21 pm »
It's the progression things would hopefully take :)

Deeper1234

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2014, 08:20:48 pm »
I have realized that for me its all about seeing how far these women have taken it.  I love to see the signs of steroid abuse written all over their face.  I don't like fbbs that look like men like rene toney as much as I like feminine women who have masculinized themselves to the max.  Virginia Sanchez comes to mind.  She was super feminine but then she decided she would rather be a roid beast and has taken it to the max to the point where u can barely see the female in her now.  She even cuts her hair short as to say fuck it Im a guy now..  I love the facial transformations..

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View