Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575354 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:11:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?  (Read 62207 times)

porky

Re: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 07:38:53 am »
Nothing turns me off a FBB more than anything masculine. Any 5 o clock shadow, deep voice or anything like that and I lose interest quickly.

An exception may be Marina Lemenovskaya, who has a masculine voice, but looks cute.

Forum Saradas

HuBazze

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 08:38:36 am »
It's important.

I mean they don't have to look like Natalie Portman (if only), but can't forget an ugly face.

Offline ovca2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 10:15:33 am »
it's very very important to me - FBBs should be feminine

Fbb luva

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

So does this make me gay? I'd really like to know what you guys think, I'd like as many opinions as possible

hmsmajesty

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 04:19:55 pm »
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

So does this make me gay? I'd really like to know what you guys think, I'd like as many opinions as possible

I dont really like to label people, but since you asked.

I like trannys myself, simply because they look like women and there is an added excitement because of the "taboo" factor. I don't like masculine ones though, I am attracted to their femininity. Its the same with FBB's with me, I only like the ones who have feminity in spades, with a few exceptions (Colette Guimonds ass is a thing of wonder, I can't help myself), the really masculine ones don't do it for me. In my opinion, it is Masculinity you are attracted to, therefore you are possibly gay or maybe bi. If you were a friend of mine and asked me this, I would tell you "yes, I think you are gay."

The important thing to take away is this though. Who gives a fuck? Be who you want to be, and bollocks to those who insult you for it. It would a boring world if we were all the same my friend. Good luck to you.

Fbb luva

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 06:31:37 pm »
I guess I have more gay in me than straight considering I'm more attracted to masculinity

hmsmajesty

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 06:35:50 pm »
I guess I have more gay in me than straight considering I'm more attracted to masculinity

That's just my opinion. Just don't look at it as a bad thing.

Offline NnethKe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 01:27:11 pm »
An example: Alina Popa, pics from 3 or 4 years ago I didn't like her so much, then she improved her looks and she's so sexy and hot right now...!!!

Offline Heatseeker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 03:46:31 pm »
The face doesn't have to be super model like but I certainly have no objections. They can be cute and they can be pretty and attractive.  I do have a problem with the ones who look really manly and 'horsey'.  Some really put the seed of doubt in my mind if they really are female. But an extremely hot, ripped, muscular body can trum  those issues most of the time. If they have a hot, hard body they can even be flat chested but a nice set of breasts certain enhances the visual experience.

adamstar

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 10:55:35 pm »
An FBB's facial beauty is somewhat important to me. Women should look like women through their facial appearance. However, female bodybuilders don't have to look glamorous in their faces to be attractive. For example, my favorite female bodybuilder Suzette Healea has wrinkles on her face, but I still say she and her face are beautiful because her face is natural since she does not use plastic surgery on it, and she has very gorgeous hair. I dislike it when women use plastic surgery on their faces because it makes their faces look pale and shows me that they lack confidence in their faces. Also, I love it when women have hair down to their shoulders and longer because it makes them look more feminine to me than having a short hair cut or being bald. Thanks to everyone for the interesting posts.  ;D

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 11:28:01 pm »
Well I can say it's important. But I have a very twisted view of what a beautiful face on a female bodybuilder can be.

Contrary to the case of normal women, I like my fbbs masculine. Their manliness is like a permanent symbol of their hulking achievement. So I like their faces thick, strong, square and facially hairy. And if they lose their hair on their way to muscle heaven, so be it. More power to them.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 11:30:04 pm »
Since I'm the fourth to go for the ugly option, there must be at least 3 more people I should be talking with.
:D
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rockstarsamurai

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Karma ran over your Dogma
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 04:41:45 am »

I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

No disrespect bro, but you just answered your own question. Hey, at least you're attracted to someone. If you weren't attracted to anything, then we would have a problem.

Honestly, attraction is not a choice. If it was, we would be able to logically argue our way into bedmates! If that could happen, I'd never sleep alone! ;D

The important thing is, you should never have to apologize for just being you.

For me though, facial beauty is paramount. As is a sexy feminine voice. That being said, the bigger the better. Personally, Aleesha Young might just be the closest thing to perfection capable of existing on earth. Others include Nikki Fuller (her voice is angelic), Elena Oana (I would propose to her on sight), and Britt Miller (All the Southern Comfort I'd Ever Need)

Fbb luva

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011, 03:48:24 pm »
Since I'm the fourth to go for the ugly option, there must be at least 3 more people I should be talking with.
:D

I'm one of the other 3 that voted ugly... A big huge massive hairy fbb with Rock hard flat pecs, a manly face and deep voice is my ideal woman as well... A nice big dick would be the icing on the cake =)

Fbb luva

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 04:40:45 pm »
Anyone have any pics of fbbs with manly faces? If so can you please post? Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View