Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575425 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:41:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?  (Read 62213 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:23:00 am »
I read some people having issues with some FBB's they had sessions with not living up to what they had hoped. Mostly it has to do with looks. Me personally, looks are somewhat important. No way I could walk into a session with someone who looked like Caroline Wang and not walk out immediately. Hair style also plays a slight role. I great hairstyle can easily make up for a lack of facial beauty. I really hate when FBB's have their hair real short. Some get confused for men enough as it is, so why wear your hair in a way that makes the confusion worse? Unless of course that it what she wants. Example would be Tazzie Colomb when she chopped her beautiful mane off for that borderline buzzcut. ::) I haven't been able to like her as much as I use too, deep voice and all.

Your thoughts?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

hmsmajesty

Re: How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:43:15 am »
I read some people having issues with some FBB's they had sessions with not living up to what they had hoped. Mostly it has to do with looks. Me personally, looks are somewhat important. No way I could walk into a session with someone who looked like Caroline Wang and not walk out immediately. Hair style also plays a slight role. I great hairstyle can easily make up for a lack of facial beauty. I really hate when FBB's have their hair real short. Some get confused for men enough as it is, so why wear your hair in a way that makes the confusion worse? Unless of course that it what she wants. Example would be Tazzie Colomb when she chopped her beautiful mane off for that borderline buzzcut. ::) I haven't been able to like her as much as I use too, deep voice and all.

Your thoughts?

It isnt important to me, and it is at the same time. That "Wang" fella you're talking about, would be an example where I back out of the room very slowly saying "Good luck with all of that." ala Jerry Seinfeld. Examples where I couldn't give a rainbowed fuck would be Colette Guimond, Maryse Manios, Betty Viana and Heather Pollicky. All very masculine and, in my humble opinion, downright brutal to look at facially. Seriously smoking bodies though, so I'd probably pay the extra 50 bucks to have them bury their heads in the pillow, while I vigorously pump away with my fingers in my ears going "Lalalalalalalalalalalala!". You know, in case they say something and make me think of James Earl Jones?

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:18:41 am »
Its not too important to me at all. But I agree that feminine hair is really a big plus! A sexy hair cut can go a long way, expecially when combined with a smokin body.  One more thing - I like an FBB with a deep voice. A real pumped FBB usually sounds just lower than an average woman, but more sing songy than a man. Personally I think its super sexy...when Lora Ottenad tells you to take your pants off, in that voice, you do it!

Fbb luva

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:21:54 pm »
Facial beauty isn't important to me at all, I love masculine looking fbbs I'm not gay but I love the masculinity of fbbs and prefer them to look and sound as masculine as Possible, the less feminine the better in my eyes, I love fbbs like renne toney Maria calo Caroline Wang Roxanne Edwards etc... Big muscular body, flat rock hard pecs, big hands / feet, body hair, and masculine face / squared jaw with a sexy deep voice = PERFECTION

Goldbug

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 01:31:21 pm »
It's strange.

I actually find Debi Laszewski (for example) a bit too beautiful to hold my interest. It's almost like her facial beauty distracts me from her muscles.

She's just getting bigger and bigger though, so I find myself getting increasingly attracted to her.

Maybe I've just enjoyed Zebodoy's artwork too much over the years. Nobody would call any of his artworks "beautiful", but damned if they aren't erotic.

Mind you, somebody posted this Zebodoy artwork the other day, and I think I'm a little bit in love:

Fbb luva

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 01:36:40 pm »
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

azerty

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 02:00:35 pm »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as someone once said.

Most People aren't beautiful or ugly. They're just... people. In any cross-section of the public at large you get the extremes but what's left in the middle is an overwhelming majority of a whole lot of bog-standard ordinariness.

If you take all fbb's, not just the ones mentioned here or on similar sites, you'll get the same cross section.

kayjaytray

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 02:20:45 pm »
When I was younger and first started checking out FBBs, all I cared was the muscle. As I got older, I started caring more about how their face looks. I like big, muscular ladies, but if they look like a male bodybuilder wearing a bikini top and long hair, then that's not for me. In fact, some just straight up disgust me. For example, I know there are some guys here who are all into Mario Calo, not me. To me, she looks like if Bob Saget started messing with roids and decided to put on a blond wig and a bikini top. In no way, shape, or form do I find that attractive. Another thing that turns me off is when a FBB starts off with a pretty face and then I see her face morph over the years.  Aleesha Young comes to mind.  She use to be really cute looking a few years ago, but now, she's just getting eewww.  Her face is getting significantly less pretty and she's getting balder as well.  I really like the big bodies with pretty faces.  Debi Laszewski, Denise Masino, Brenda Raganot, Tara Silzer I think are all big girls with womanly faces.

Goldbug

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 02:27:03 pm »
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

It's a continuum. ie very few people are 100% gay or 100% straight.

Renee Toney is a bit much for me, but I'm into some futanari and dickgirl art. That's mostly because I'm in love with my own penis, to be utterly honest. My penis is not an inherently nice individual, and the thought of a hot muscular woman being led around by her own sociopathic throbbing member like I am is kind of hot. I think that if I was to live a thousand lives I'd maybe be gay in 2 or 3 of them. Certainly not in this life, though.

I'm not into trannys, but if you are, and it brings you enjoyment, then by all means enjoy it.  The people you think are disapproving of your desires most6 likely have their own sexual foibles that they don't want anybody to know about. Count on it. That religious aunt who ruins family gatherings? Yeah, she's a fornicator.

Seriously, if you see something that turns you on and it involves consenting adults, then it's nobodies business but yours.

strider99

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 02:56:49 pm »
Having a nice face is pretty important to me, I just cannot like a woman if there is little or nothing feminine about her face. My ideal would be a cute face, thinking of two off the top of my head I would choose Cindy Phillips and Gina Davis; but I think Colette Guimond doesn't look bad considering how much juice she's done.

I don't mind a woman having an average pretty face if she is huge, there has to be some womanly features there.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 04:18:39 pm »
I must say I really love pretty face like Cindy Phillips or Beate Drabbing, but I also really love masculine and "roids" face like Rosemary jennings or Colette Guimond...
In fact, I mainly love huuuge, manly monstrous muscles!

grimley

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 04:34:39 pm »
FBBs are just women with muscle and as such their looks must be on par
with "normal" women I would date. I do make some concessions for a slightly
deeper voice and some extra hairiness. But, some of these ladies with their
altered bone structure (mainly the jawline) really put me off.But  I also don't
think it would be too erotic to have someone with the voice of Michael Clarke
Duncan telling me how much they want to f*ck me or even worse telling me to
suck harder as I'm DATY - I don't care how attractive they look.

Fbb luva

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »
I must say I really love pretty face like Cindy Phillips or Beate Drabbing, but I also really love masculine and "roids" face like Rosemary jennings or Colette Guimond...
In fact, I mainly love huuuge, manly monstrous muscles!

Amen

The manlier the better

1hitomi

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:31 pm »
A beautiful face to go along with a massive body is icing on the cake IMHO. I disagree with piranha667's harsh assessment of Heather, Betty and Colette.  And attributing it all to steroids is simply silly. Walk down the street or in a mall and you'll see a wide variety of facial features.
What turns me off is the excessive and oh so trendy body art fetish I'm seeing lately.

buddye

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 08:23:27 pm »
A beautiful face to go along with a massive body is icing on the cake IMHO. I disagree with piranha667's harsh assessment of Heather, Betty and Colette.  And attributing it all to steroids is simply silly. Walk down the street or in a mall and you'll see a wide variety of facial features.
What turns me off is the excessive and oh so trendy body art fetish I'm seeing lately.
Good topic. I agree with hitomi 100%

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View