Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578000 Posts in 73579 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 01:49:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  why do we like female bodybuilders???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: why do we like female bodybuilders???  (Read 3780 times)

marcel81x

why do we like female bodybuilders???
« on: October 02, 2010, 01:00:26 pm »
the other day I chatted with a muscular and well trained woman I know for quit some time.
at one point she asked me "how comes you like muscular women?".....

well, it should be an easy question. but it isn´t. it actually is a pretty good question. I thought this might be one for all of you (or all of us).
why do we like female bodybuilders?

- is it because we are freaks?
- is it because we want to be dominated?
- is it becaus we are fat or absolutely skinny and would love to look like that ourselves?

for now I even have to admit that I can´t tell. for me personally none of the above things fit.
I am corious what you gys say - maybe i can answer that question next time I get asked.

c´mon , what are your reasons????!!

bigbob111

Re: we do we like female bodybuilders???
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 06:22:30 am »
Im not fat, skinny, or a "freak" as such. I like muscular women becuase they are fun. Its amazing to see their well developed bodies and very impressive to know what they are capable of. I have also shared a night with a very buff woman who let me massage and grope her arms and shoulders. I just like that sort of thing - my hidden mystery to my prefernece.

bigbob111

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:11:38 am »
Andromimetophilia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromimetophilia

Perhaps this is the word that was on the tip of my tounge?

Bobo

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 12:24:12 am »
Andromimetophilia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromimetophilia

Perhaps this is the word that was on the tip of my tounge?

Er no. 

femusclover

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 05:47:37 pm »
My reasons are:  I love muscle and muscular bodies, but not men so I love big muscular women who I also find so god dam sexy; and all my best fucking has been with big thighed (over 25 inch thighs) women.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 09:55:28 pm »
I think it is just simple biology. Men like women. As a whole we are not that picky as compared to women. We like women who are fat, thin, tall, short, young, old, petite or muscular. Men are pretty easy to get along with in that regard. We are so agreeable we can even like more then one type. We can like tall fat women or short muscular women. Can you imagine what it would be like if all men only liked short thin women with big chests?? Sounds like someone's idea of torture to me
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  why do we like female bodybuilders???

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View