Pages:
Actions
  • #151 by triplextriplex on 06 Jan 2019
  • Here comes a BIG LIKE ... great girl and please don't stop posting!  :rock:
  • #152 by DamageControl on 07 Jan 2019

As much as we appreciate that triple... 90k views.  220 karma.  We got about 9 since we posted the last one.  Trust me, we don't really care about the karma because we don't use it.  It's the principle.  Actually, what we get is shmoes saying stupid things, and it's really not worth it.
  • #153 by asianfitnessfan on 09 Jan 2019

As much as we appreciate that triple... 90k views.  220 karma.  We got about 9 since we posted the last one.  Trust me, we don't really care about the karma because we don't use it.  It's the principle.  Actually, what we get is shmoes saying stupid things, and it's really not worth it.

That's unfortunate to hear, although I certainly understand the principle. Thanks to you and your wife for sharing your journey-- and do keep living well.
  • #154 by triplextriplex on 11 Jan 2019
  • Very sad but I understand you :(  Nevertheless great success story and great to follow!
  • #155 by shimmer1 on 12 Jan 2019
  • Sorry to hear about stupid comments. With respect this is a forum for female muscle and not a bodybuilding forum. Schmoes/fans/admirers come here because they like female muscle.. if u are looking for respect in the terms of just muscle and bodybuilding then post on bodybuilding.com forums which is more for people who lift and respect the work. Fair play to both of u tho.
  • #156 by bicepboy on 17 Jan 2019
  • Sorry to hear about stupid comments. With respect this is a forum for female muscle and not a bodybuilding forum. Schmoes/fans/admirers come here because they like female muscle.. if u are looking for respect in the terms of just muscle and bodybuilding then post on bodybuilding.com forums which is more for people who lift and respect the work. Fair play to both of u tho.

Well said. Respectful and accurate. It's not really for discussing the technical aspects. It's about appreciating muscle -- which is inherently about sex appeal. No reason to disrespect those who want to show off here, but no one should have any illusions about why people frequent the site.
  • #157 by DamageControl on 19 Jan 2019
  • Guys, trust me, we have no illusions of why most people visit the site.  You take the bad with the good.  The schmoe comments are part of the game, we know that.  The point of my post was that for the all of the personal material we put up here, and all the hard work that led up to those pictures, not many take the time to click one button. 

I think pictures like this are the most interesting because they show a normal person making positive changes in her life.  I love seeing before and afters, and progress.  I also know that personally my wife and my progress have helped a lot of people get into fitness and change their lives for the better.  Are we showing off, maybe a little, but we are very proud of the hard work.  We like sharing our journey, but like any performer, we also like to get the positive feedback.
  • #158 by timbus on 21 Jan 2019
  • your wife made hard work, great transformation and motivation.
  • #159 by crushee on 21 Jan 2019
  • Hi, Damage control, thank you for your pics, and congratulations to your model.

As  an occasional "lurker", when I get to your thread, I find several new pics, but I am allowed to only one karma. This may explain the difference you observe between views and karmas.
    I cannot give a second karma without waiting one hour, and the next time I connect, you post does not appear any more in the unread topics...
  • #160 by Glandlander on 05 Jun 2019
  • DamageControl,

For what's it's worth I've gotten this thread bookmarked and have unlocked the ability to applaud from an original lurker status.

Your wife and yourself do deserve the recognition inherent in taking such aesthetic endeavors seriously. I imagine she enjoys her increased strength as well as the enhancement this regimen has given her figure. I apologize for waiting this long to let you know and not having engaged with this site outside of being an observer until your patience ran out.

Best of luck in both your physical journeys!

:woot: :rock:
  • #161 by DamageControl on 10 Jun 2019
  • Thanks for the kind words.  She's 10 weeks out from her competition.

• #162 by Glandlander on 11 Jun 2019
  • DamageControl,

She's making great progress and seems to be a happy hardbody! Must be very helpful for both of you to be so diet conscious while she's cutting down for a contest. Thanks to her for the hard work and you for sharing her progress!
  • #163 by DamageControl on 14 Jun 2019
  • 9 Weeks out...

• #164 by DamageControl on 24 Jun 2019
  •  In that picture she is 3 weeks into cutting, 9 to go.  Down 6 lbs in 3 weeks.  Slow and steady.
  • #165 by DamageControl on 02 Jul 2019
  • 7 weeks out.  She will come in about 7 lbs heavier this year.

Pages:
Actions