Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:37:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Bikini Goddess of November 2010: SONIA GONZALES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bikini Goddess of November 2010: SONIA GONZALES  (Read 11314 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Bikini Goddess of November 2010: SONIA GONZALES
« on: November 08, 2010, 02:24:06 pm »
SONIA GONZALES
Bikini Goddess of NOVEMBER 2010

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year
Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

http://www.soniag.net/contact.html

Biography:

was born and raised in Southern California to Maria Betters and Billl Gonzales. My mom has since remarried and I inherited a wonderful step dad, John Betters, who brought along a family of four of his own. I have an older brother C.P. and a younger brother Patrick.

As far back as I can remember both of my parents have always been involved in sports, my dad coached and played for the S.D. Soccers for years, and lifted weights as a hobby . My mom played on a women's adult soccer league and incorporated jazzercize as well ( remember Olivia Newton John? ). So sports were always a big part of my life.

Growing up I was involved in sports such as ballet, soccer, gymnastics, and cheerleading , but I didn't take it into my high school years, so when I got into high school they were offering weight lifting as an elective, and the rest is history. My freshmen year is when I started lifing weihgts and I have been hooked ever since.

While I was still in high school , I started an ROP class in cosmetology to become a hair stylist and manicurist. I would go to school all day then to my ROP class until 5 pm, then I would go to the gym afterwards. I was so hooked on the gym that I was Mon.- Fri. and I wouldn't ever skip a day. I loved it.

After graduating high school and cosmetology school I started working as a hair stylist and manicurist. And have been in the business for 11 yrs.

As for competing, I can honestly say this is my true passion, all of the preperation and anticipation of being on stage - this truely makes me whole and complete.

-Contest History-

2009 IFBB Figure International - 8th Place
2008 IFBB Figure Olympia - 6th Place
2008 IFBB Tournament Of Champions Pro Figure - 2nd Place
2008 IFBB Figure International - 5th Place
2007 IFBB Figure Olympia - 3rd Place
2007 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure - First Place
2007 IFBB California Pro Figure - 1st place
2007 IFBB Figure International - 3rd Place
2006 IFBB Tournament Of Champions Pro Figure - 3rd Place
2006 NPC National Figure Championships - Overall (IFBB Professional Qualifier)
2006 NPC Junior USA Figure Championships - 1st Place Class A
2006 NPC Emerald Cup Figure Championships - Overall
2004 NPC California State Figure Championships - 1st Place Class A
2003 NPC Border States Figure Championships - 2nd Place Short Class
2003 NPC Tournament Of Champions Figure Championships - 1st Place Short Class
2003 NPC World Gym Figure Championships - 1st Place Short Class
2003 NPC Max Muscle Naturals Figure Championships - 2nd Place Short Class

-Statistics-

Height: 5'
Weight:  108
Measurements: 34-23 -34
Size: S
Shoe: 6-1/2
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Bikini Goddess of November 2010: SONIA GONZALES

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View