Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574146 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:06:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  new F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e / old herbiceps
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e / old herbiceps  (Read 4127 times)

Offline musclelover1974

• Activity:
    0%
new F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e / old herbiceps
« on: July 20, 2019, 07:46:55 pm »
does anyone have any experiences with the new *****? site seems to perform a bit better, but old ***** membership isnt working and it seems to lack a bit of content.

and, does anyone have an idea, if all the videos and pics from herbiceps are gone for good? i been a longtime customer - and now they just close the whole site and offer u herbiceps+ instead - with not a percent of the old content. quite disappointing.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: new fanswise / old herbiceps
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 12:58:03 am »
and, does anyone have an idea, if all the videos and pics from herbiceps are gone for good? i been a longtime customer - and now they just close the whole site and offer u herbiceps+ instead - with not a percent of the old content. quite disappointing.

Thanks so much for your longtime support of the site. Your current subscription is valid on the new platform. If for some reason, you are not able to log in or if you log in and the site is not recognizing you as a Premium member, please email us at webmaster@herbiceps.com and we will get you sorted right away.  Please accept our apologies for any confusion or misunderstanding we may have caused with our communication.  If you have any other feedback or concerns, please email us directly. Thank you.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 07:36:14 pm »
So, back to his actual question, is all the old content gone?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 11:58:02 pm »

They've said as an HB+ member you have access to all the old stuff, but I haven't really looked. The old site now redirects to the new one and the new site is a lot harder to see older stuff (endless scrolling.)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline musclelover1974

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 11:11:47 am »

They've said as an HB+ member you have access to all the old stuff, but I haven't really looked. The old site now redirects to the new one and the new site is a lot harder to see older stuff (endless scrolling.)

ah, okay, thx. that makes sense - didnt scroll to the very bottom of the page and i don't have paid membership anymore. but if thats the case, i might renew :-)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 03:44:11 am »
My apologies for the delay in getting to your question.

The old site is gone, but the old content does exist. Once the new site is running smoothly, we're going to begin re-introducing some of the old site content. You should expect most of the 2018-2019 material to be included, and then the classic stuff will be curated more tightly. All of our favorites - Britt, Sarah, Mindi, Jodi, Kisha, Cindy, etc. - will definitely remain a part of the new HerBiceps, but it may be some time before those older shoots are re-presented.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 08:42:54 am »
does anyone have any experiences with the new fanswise? site seems to perform a bit better, but old fanswise membership isnt working and it seems to lack a bit of content.

Yep concerning Fanswise-xl yes it perform better than old fanswise. After 1 month of real testing with users and models, everything seems good now.
This is why we created a totally new site because of the headache user , models and us are having with older site.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  new F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e / old herbiceps

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View