Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575026 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:03:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  PremierProductions.com best video opinions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PremierProductions.com best video opinions?  (Read 14220 times)

Offline fbbmusclelove

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
PremierProductions.com best video opinions?
« on: June 15, 2016, 02:35:24 am »
I got two matches from premierproductions.com, michele vs heather, and renee vs sheilam, and was very impressed! I am looking to order a few more matches from the site, but before I do, I was hoping to get a few opinions on which matches you guys really like. I love a real competitive match, sweaty, with strong girls and with a lot of pins. If you know any that I may like, feel free to comment! Any input is appreciated! If you happen to know any other sites that you have enjoyed a lot as well, please let me know!

musclefan789

Re: PremierProductions.com best video opinions?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:35:48 am »
PP_V72_Liz and Shanon...insane match....both are so agressive!!

That was a great match but Liz was an Australian World Champion  FBB, not a wrestler and I think was totally ambushed by Shannon"s  crazy attitude. She might have been on something. I think Liz thought it would be not be so rough and did not want to hurt Shannon (a fitness girl not a FBB) just wrestle her. She used her strength to keep Shannon at bay and avoid injury for most of the match, except she received a very nasty black eye.

Shannon also wrestled Ziggy, who beat her easily using a combination  of strength and skill. Shannon was much more restrained in this match, though she tried hard to win with no effect.

I think the match between Athena and Sharon (Arrildt-now sadly deceased) was great as the each had the most amazing bodies and it was a good match which basically came down to a test of strength and endurance. Athena vs Janice Ragain, was also very good as they were also well matched.

Cradi

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 02:06:51 pm »
There are a lot of good wrestles.
Renee O'Neil vs Lora Ottenad
Kris Luebke vs Doughdee
Sharon Marvel vs Trevelyan
Joanne Lee vs Tania (= Afrika)
Hannie Van Aken vs Sharon Marvel
And many many others.

Offline markleilani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 02:02:07 pm »
PP was my favourite vendor.
If you like sweat, try Ziggy - Dawn, just incredible.
For the bigger muscle women, anything with Lora Ottenad, Kasie Cavanaugh, Joanne Lee and Renee O'Neill
For sexiness, try Michelle Burdick against Ziggy and vids with Charlene Rink
For nastiness, Ziggy - Sally Mcneil (I've never seen 0072)

Offline jmtocali

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 06:21:54 pm »
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 09:56:12 pm »

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 10:40:27 pm »

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.

that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Cradi

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 10:24:26 am »
that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Sure, there are real fights. But how many ? 1 of 2, 1 of 3 ?
I'm not convinced  by the matches you are refering, except maybe Holly vs Britney. In the others, when a woman is trapped, she don't try to escape, or very weakly.
An example, Cadillac Capri vs Sapphire Simms. Several times, clearly Capri turns around so that Simms catchs her.

There was fake matches on Premier Production too. Like "PV137 Joanne and Sara". But very few.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 08:49:00 pm »

Most of the CW videos are the girls swapping the same hold for a bit - they'll do a head scissor on each other and release and then do another hold on each other. Very little actual competitive stuff.

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 04:08:51 am »

Most of the CW videos are the girls swapping the same hold for a bit - they'll do a head scissor on each other and release and then do another hold on each other. Very little actual competitive stuff.

I have only found that to be true of new and inexeprienc girls.  once the girls learn what they are doing their videos make much better.

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 04:10:31 am »

I have only found that to be true of new and inexeprienc girls.  once the girls learn what they are doing their videos make much better.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 04:59:25 pm »
There was a brief match between JoAnne McCarthy and a scrawny guy that is my favorite. He probably wasn't going all out but he puts up enough of a struggle and JoAnne definitely was trying to overpower and humiliate him. Not a lot of technique involved. Just pure strength. What I liked about it was that the guy was not only getting his ass handed to him but he was very vocal about his pain and anguish which is sorely lacking in most mixed matches.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 01:37:44 am »
If you're going to get some PP videos, get them from toughgirls.com - they're higher resolution & better quality than the pp.com or muscleville.com ones ;)

640x480 rather than 480x360

Same for WPW & RM videos, get them from wpwmax.com

fredzeppelin

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 10:19:21 am »
There was a brief match between JoAnne McCarthy and a scrawny guy that is my favorite. He probably wasn't going all out but he puts up enough of a struggle and JoAnne definitely was trying to overpower and humiliate him. Not a lot of technique involved. Just pure strength. What I liked about it was that the guy was not only getting his ass handed to him but he was very vocal about his pain and anguish which is sorely lacking in most mixed matches.

I think he WAS trying to go all out, or close to it, but Joanne was just that much stronger than him, particularly her magnificent
glutes and legs, which forced him to submit time and time again.

That was a great video. One of the rare instances where you see a female legitimately kick a man's ass. 

markdeen

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 08:31:22 pm »
Joanne Lee vs Tom Scott PP170

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  PremierProductions.com best video opinions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View