Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577434 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:07:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  "TRUE" Stories - beaten by young girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: "TRUE" Stories - beaten by young girls  (Read 15781 times)

jstilton

"TRUE" Stories - beaten by young girls
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:53:55 am »
something real which happened yesterday and which i'd like to share

i'm a 34 year old guy. pretty small (5'6, 125 lbs), but not really entirely a wimp, i think. yesterday, two young girls were at my house. one was 15, the other 17. The 15 year old one was about 5'7, the other one 6'. at some point - i don't know how the conversation turned to that subject - the youngest girl said: oh yes, we have to show you our frustrations with our biceps. "shall we?," she said to the other one. and then they both flexed a double bicep pose and showed quite nice biceps. i was thinking i was dreaming, but I was present enough to say wow and challenge them to an armwrestling match. the youngest one was first and boy she was strong. i know i'm not an armwrestling expert, but like i said, i'm not entire wimp, although one could suspect the contrary, as she... won. i also lost against the taller one. both were talking to the other one while i was really struggling and getting red. i was very impressed. later that night, the younger girl had had a bit too much to drink and i said i wanted a rematch with the other arm and said perhaps now that she had too much to drink i could win. she taunted me and said "do you really believe you will win now?". we tried again and once more she rather easily put my arm down. boy, i still can't quite believe it.

best
J

You might want to think twice before you allow underage children to drink in your home, as that can lead to quite a bit of trouble.

freaky story..... ??? and scary too...

arcore23

Re: true story - armwrestling young girls
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 07:56:17 am »
Incredible experience, you're brave write about it. K++.

malmsteen55

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 01:26:59 pm »
didn't u take any pictures?

neptuneskateboards

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 11:16:29 pm »
of course he didn´t make pictures... because this never had happened.
it´s just his dream and i hope for the girls that it will never come true

smileyface01

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 04:28:03 am »
Yeah, I like how this "true story" got posted in the "dreams" subforum.

jjwalker

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 10:32:55 pm »
please no pictures of 15 year olds.
last time I was attracted to a 15 year old, was when I was 15 years old!

buddye

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 02:25:50 am »
That's not nearly as humiliating as last year when my daughter's bff who is 6' 4" and 245 lbs. defeated me at arm wrestling in front of my daughter and wife. They laughed as i struggled hopelessly against this unreal 12 year old. Did I forget to mention she's only 12?

After soundly defeating me she lifted my exhausted body over her head with one arm! I was so terrified I lost control of my bladder and urinated all over myself making my humiliation complete. She lowered my puny body to the ground. Trembling,  She ordered  me to worship her HUGE feet (OMG! She has unbelievably long, powerful-looking, and beautifully feminine feet!) I did as I was told.

Yesterday, she was back. Now at 13 years old she stands 6' 10" tall and can bend a tire iron in half. My own daughter and wife are under her tutelage and each has the strength of at least three fully-grown men. Welcome to my life. BTW I'm only 5' 2" and just 110 lbs.

Wow buddye, amazing happening. Guess the girl will be about 8 ft and 400ibs when she is 16.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  "TRUE" Stories - beaten by young girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View