Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576225 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:57:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561850 times)

Offline demented20

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2016, 05:07:57 pm »
Thanks

Forum Saradas

« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2016, 05:07:57 pm »

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2016, 07:26:48 pm »
Deinse is a bestest Female Bodybuiler in the 1990s. Miss those decades when I was born these days. She has a pretty nice buns

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2016, 08:50:59 am »

Deinse is a bestest Female Bodybuiler in the 1990s. Miss those decades when I was born these days. She has a pretty nice buns

Cory Everson escaped from the new, more muscular, trend emerging in female bodybuilding during the late 1980s, early 1990s by the skin of her teeth after she was scandalously crowned miss olympia 1989 at the expense of the more deserving Sandy Riddell but as for Denise Rutkowski, she took the bull by the horns and competed and won against the most muscular women out there such as the beast powerlifter, Danielle DeRoy. Out of 7 to 8 competitions throughout career her worst placing came at the 1992 Nationals when she placed in 3rd place, other than that she either won her contests both in her weight class and overall or she came in as runner-up.
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2016, 12:09:32 pm »
This makes what happened to her after bodybuilding all the more tragic.

Cory Everson escaped from the new, more muscular, trend emerging in female bodybuilding during the late 1980s, early 1990s by the skin of her teeth after she was scandalously crowned miss olympia 1989 at the expense of the more deserving Sandy Riddell but as for Denise Rutkowski, she took the bull by the horns and competed and won against the most muscular women out there such as the beast powerlifter, Danielle DeRoy. Out of 7 to 8 competitions throughout career her worst placing came at the 1992 Nationals when she placed in 3rd place, other than that she either won her contests both in her weight class and overall or she came in as runner-up.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #274 on: October 15, 2016, 07:24:25 pm »
 :)

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #275 on: October 21, 2016, 03:28:51 am »
As promised, here is Denise Rutkowski's performance during the 1990 Steel Rose Contest straight out of wpw-168, included are her routine, weightclass awards and overall posedown/awards...all of which she won  :shhh:

http://depositfiles.com/files/2lq4cpeue

Will be posting other pics, articles and comp videos but for now, feast your eyes on the second mouthwatering photo... :-\

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #276 on: October 28, 2016, 07:10:52 am »
Did a quick search on Facebook and got some decent pics- some of which might have already been posted here- from people like Bill Dobbins and Lenda Murray's official fan page... thought might post them here.  :cool2:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2016, 04:37:10 am »
Judging by her attire, this was taken right after the 1992 extravaganza strength show..

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2016, 12:24:10 pm »
From what seem like legitimate authority websites, she seems to have been 'brought back in' on August 2015 which was a shame because just from following her indictment history, insofar as the internet would provide and the limitations this would entail, I would have thought that she was going through an exceptionally rough patch during 2012-13 and that she has rebounded from that experience since then. Some more photos that are testament to what this woman brought to the sport and ironically, deprived it of. Of course, all attempts at contacting her were futile but that is to be expected tbh at 58 years and having been engulfed in one maelstrom followed by another seemingly since the mid 1990s.

On another note, I scoured the internet and found consistent and affirmative sources that seem to indicate Denise's professional relationship with the Steroid Guru: Dan Duchaine and how he supplied/prescribed her with a drug called Anadrol...following her career I would say that this fell somewhere between 1992 and 1993 judging by the amount of muscle mass she packed in that period, it was simply abnormal!

Some tidbits I was able to collate about Denise:

It is a former texan male bodybuilder by the name of rick adams who got Denise Rutkowski into professional bodybuilding when he saw her potential, this is something Denise stated herself during a backstage interview with Carla Dunlap at the 1993 Miss Olympia. ultimately, Rick adams served as Denise’s choreographer up until her last performance which was the 1993 Miss Olympia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior to the 1993 Jan Tana, Denise had endured a rough preparation period which saw her, months before the contest, fall of a bike which led her to break her wrist and wear a cast, significantly hampering her training capabilities. Second incident was at a highway rest stop, Denise was attacked and punched and she claims it was unprovoked. Finally and worst of all, with all the photo shootings and running, Denise claimed that her resistance fell and she ended up getting a flu which prevented her from moving for a week before the contest. All information here has been sourced from the WPW magazine issue pf January 1994.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denise Rutkowski's California address: 1617 Lincoln Boulevard. No 247, Venice, California 90291
Denise Rutkowski was raised on a farm during her upbringing in Pennsylvania

Denise's Arm Routine:

Biceps:
Straight Bar Curls- 4x8-10 reps
Hammer Curls- 4x8-10 reps
Concentration Curls- 4x8-10 reps
Triceps:
Tricep pushdowns- 4x8-10 reps
Lying Tricep extension with an EZ Bar- 4x8-10 reps
Standing overhead two-arm Dumbbell extension- 4x8-10 reps

Denise's pre-contest diet:
Meals   PRE-CONTEST FOOD
Meal 1   10 EGG WHITES + 3 SERVINGS OF CREAM OF RICE
Meal 2   ONE CAN OF TUNA + 1/2 CUPS OF RICE
Meal 3   ONE CANE OF TUNA + 1/2 CUPS OF RICE
Meal 4   1/2 POUND OF SWORDFISH + 1/2 CUPS OF RICE
Meal 5   1/2 POUND OF SWORDFISH + 2 CUPS OF RICE
Meal 6   10 MORE EGG WHITES!

Uncrowned Champion

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #279 on: December 08, 2016, 04:46:01 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some more tidbits on Denise...her TV appearances although including both long interviews such as the one hosted by the Goodnight America and also short stint roles such as the one in the 'Blinded by the cheese' series, also included a gym trainer role in the 1993 film Amore! but the extent of her involvement, even if it is bound to be peripheral, is still not clear as I have yet to see the film (which I hope someone could help me in grabbing a hold of through either a streaming link or even a purchasing website- couldn't find it on amazon!).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACT: One week prior to the 1993 Ms. Olympia, Denise was left traumatised after learning that one of her closest friends was left dead in a shootout where he tried to cover his aunt and cousin from gunfire- WPW Magazine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not fully verified but under large online consensus: Denise used a drug called Anadrol (25mg/day) prescribed by Steroids Guru the late Dan Duchaine.
Denise Rutkowski was planning to compete in the 1994 Ms Olympia up to 8 weeks from the commencement of the event based on what she said during her GoodNight America show appearance.

And Finally, how did she not deserve to win that 1993 Ms olympia we will never fully understand...no one can discredit Denise's merits in presenting the total package but come on, look at those arms- I think corresponding to her frame, those were the biggest arms presented on an olympia stage...anyway, this is not without precedent, we could always ask Sandy Riddell for what she thought about the 1989 Ms O outcome! ;)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #280 on: December 17, 2016, 07:36:08 am »

From the 1993 Jan Tana and I presume that I wont have to point out where the champion of that contest is... :clap:

its good to see that the best, most popular and open FBB website is running such a poll. Although the candidates list could be slightly refined- which might fly against what many think-, personally I would rank Denise as at least top three..bearing in mind these credentials:

-Her total package; back, arms, legs, abs, traps, her only weakness, if I were to point one, was her chest.
-Looks, again I am judging based on what she delivered to the sport between 1985 and 1994 before she left, and no one can deny that she had a gorgeous face.
-Sensualness, honed and perfected during her time as a exotic dancer to be more politically correct, but that made her routines all the more HOT and you could conclude that judging by the reaction she elicited from crowds in most of her contests!
-A winner: I think her contest accolades to participation ratio has to be one of the best in the sport.
-Oratorical skills and feminine voice, although the latter petered out as 1994 approached (judging by one her live interviews, yes it was roided a bit)
-Flexibility and openness, although not one of her strong points, she did manage to get involved in wrestling, strength contests and even movies.
-Media recognition, magazine coverage, news segments..
-Philanthropy and even though she didnt have much to give, she did manage to give up some of her time.

All in all, its a shame that just because a couple of wacky pictures surfaced a couple of decades later invalidated all her previous contributions.

Dont forget to vote  :cool2:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2016, 05:19:33 pm »
Just a recent find of a FBBing 90s news segment which showed shots of Denise posing in her 1991 contest...
I apologise for the quality..

http://depositfiles.com/files/a4k944qg5

Some good news, Denise participated in the 1988 Strength Extravaganza as well and the video is available on Muscleville, will hopefully purchase it by saturday and make this thread even richer...

I am also preparing a sort of homemade documentary on Denise will release it within 10-11days possibly so I just want you to know that if there is anything you might want to add from your personal experiences with her possibly or certain legends (which will have to be double-checked) or anything really...just post it here, sort of a team -saradas- effort :cool2:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #282 on: December 25, 2016, 04:30:03 am »
As promised,

Denise's performance at the 1988 Extravaganza strength, not much by way of an achievement but she did walk away with $325  :laugh:

Although, all sarcasm aside, she busted her ass in this show as you will be able to see by the way she walked off after every challenge

Denise was seriously disappointing in the bench press challenge tbh but maybe thats she didn't flaunt much about her chest development or lack thereof.   

Please bear in mind that the order might be inaccurate because I had to cut through a 4 hour video to include parts where denise was involved or appeared in

http://depositfiles.com/files/zawoh2769

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2017, 03:53:59 am »
Very short and low quality video of Denise Rutkowski on The Montel Williams Show

Another great find...she was apparently off-season but still HUGE nonetheless. Will try to find the full episode...

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2017, 10:13:40 am »

Download link for the quoted post above https://mega.nz/#!vx9kUazR!1AAYbKrbRNnWDXO8HezA_zgVyGCNiKBuC7e1SVxtB8A

A scan someone posted on Facebook, not the best quality but still readable

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View