Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:32:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561859 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2016, 07:48:11 pm »
Somebody knows how to reach her my hunch.    BUT what if you did reach her and she told you she did not want a book published about herself.   Just curious
A

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2016, 07:48:11 pm »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »
Somebody knows how to reach her my hunch.    BUT what if you did reach her and she told you she did not want a book published about herself.   Just curious
A

If you know someone who might assist us in reaching her, please elaborate. and if she says she wants nothing to be published, nothing will be published...not rocket science. 
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2016, 04:34:07 pm »
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.
Love all the stuff you've shared on Denise! How would you feel about sharing this strength contest video? Obviously I'd understand if you didn't want to given you've just bought it but I'd be really interested to see it. Regardless of Denise's performance.  ;D

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #258 on: September 21, 2016, 06:10:52 am »
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.
Love all the stuff you've shared on Denise! How would you feel about sharing this strength contest video? Obviously I'd understand if you didn't want to given you've just bought it but I'd be really interested to see it. Regardless of Denise's performance.  ;D

I'm gonna post it soon but it's only gonna be a compilation of Denise's part, can't upload the rest...we're talking about a 5-6GB file! Next, I'd have to get my hands on wpw-168 to see her in the 1991 rose strength show, although I reckon she was pretty sleek by then...anyway, not much of her left unearthed sadly
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #259 on: September 21, 2016, 01:50:02 pm »

I'm gonna post it soon but it's only gonna be a compilation of Denise's part, can't upload the rest...we're talking about a 5-6GB file! Next, I'd have to get my hands on wpw-168 to see her in the 1991 rose strength show, although I reckon she was pretty sleek by then...anyway, not much of her left unearthed sadly
5-6GB?? The quality must be crazy good, other strength shows are only around 700mb. If you genuinely find any way to upload the file, such as splitting it up, please do! I'd love to see it, but otherwise many thanks for uploading the Denise sections.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2016, 11:50:16 pm »
Well I don't think anyone could question the hardwork denise put into her body..

Another testament to the greatness of this  Goddess
http://depositfiles.com/files/zhtzf4kgg

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: September 23, 2016, 07:25:04 am »
Denise doing Hack Squats, becomes more relevant when you watch her Ray Martin tapping where she brags about her sets, reps and the poundage she uses for that exercise480-520pounds!...certainly a unique woman in many respects!

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #262 on: September 23, 2016, 11:43:13 pm »
Yeah, thank a bunch for uploading this!  :rock:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2016, 09:42:32 am »
The original video was posted on this thread long ago but I think it got removed because of explicit content, anyway, even when it was posted- for those who managed to download it- it was incomplete. Even though I had most of the video, i still bought it for the video quality and the additional part...there is NO nudity in this video! I will post the whole thing only after getting approval from the forum moderators because its riddled with nudity...

http://depositfiles.com/files/9zc6khg07

enjoy

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #264 on: October 05, 2016, 08:02:13 pm »
Guess its time to buy wpw-168 to get a glimpse into Denise's Steel Rose contest performance but what interests me also is that Denise also competed in a stregnth show before the 1992 one I posted earlier but I can find it on WPW's site maybe some here might have more details about that show?  ???

Offline demented20

• Activity:
    0%

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2016, 02:46:21 am »
 :)

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2016, 03:14:34 am »
:)

Can you post the full article?

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2016, 11:44:44 pm »

Sorry Denise Rutkowski Fan...it's not from an article.  It's just a pic from the news section of an old Musclemag.

In it, it just mentions that Denise will be a now-show at the Olympia...after taking second place her first time out.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2016, 07:21:51 am »
Sorry Denise Rutkowski Fan...it's not from an article.  It's just a pic from the news section of an old Musclemag.

In it, it just mentions that Denise will be a now-show at the Olympia...after taking second place her first time out.

Thanks for the retro stuff anyhow...

http://depositfiles.com/files/9zc6khg07

What video is this clip from?

The body perfect released by premier productions....

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View