Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576502 Posts in 73358 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 08:18:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561898 times)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2016, 08:40:42 am »

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2016, 08:40:42 am »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #241 on: September 13, 2016, 09:20:51 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: September 13, 2016, 09:28:09 pm »
Only major downside is that it is excruciatingly difficult to either refute or ascertain such accounts, however the pit-ball thing kind of checks-out because by cross-checking that with some WPW articles, Denise did mention owning a pitbull and the possession of drugs allegation, although we shouldn't speculate nor extrapolate, might be something to ponder considering the clear side-effects discernible from the released mugshots hence why I decided to share this account's take. Shape your own opinion! 

Well she had a head injury and I must leave it at that.
Well this gets back to my sense of what it could do to a gal should she be tossed to the winds in the mecca of FBB, drugs and life in the fast lane.    Personally I prefer to have this woman remembered for her accomplishments in the gym.  How she chemically got there ....well, I really don't want to hear about it.  I don't want to know about the possibility of her dabbling with crack...let me think she didn't.   

If you are going to go there ( the dirty dirt)  with this book on Denise...I am definitely NOT behind it.    You want to talk about her commitment to training and her dedication to the sport in this time of her life...fine. 

For anyone who admires her as one of finest female bodybuilders of all time , I would do everything in my power to elevate her.

ALISON

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2016, 07:32:04 am »

Well this gets back to my sense of what it could do to a gal should she be tossed to the winds in the mecca of FBB, drugs and life in the fast lane.    Personally I prefer to have this woman remembered for her accomplishments in the gym.  How she chemically got there ....well, I really don't want to hear about it.  I don't want to know about the possibility of her dabbling with crack...let me think she didn't.   

If you are going to go there ( the dirty dirt)  with this book on Denise...I am definitely NOT behind it.    You want to talk about her commitment to training and her dedication to the sport in this time of her life...fine. 

For anyone who admires her as one of finest female bodybuilders of all time , I would do everything in my power to elevate her.

ALISON

Alison,

The account provided shouldn't be construed as gospel, some or all of it might end up being hot air! However, I would give the drug-issue some merit only because I find it hard to come to terms with how just by using muscle-building chemicals, someone like Denise could end up with the side-effects many people draw from the mugshots (which are also debatable). Not only that, this might also counteract the misconception propagated on the internet about the link between steroids and unfortunately, the side effects Denise endured which many predatorily capitalised on to peddle defamatory misinformation. With all due respect to the women below but, especially with Kim, no body has overdone it with the juice than these gals, I mean handwork, dedication and a strict regimen are all undeniably there but come on they are possibly only 40% of the story! Decades later and this how they look but come on you've gotta give Denise the benefit of the doubt and should be given the opportunity to present herself now with the chance to at least put make-up and address any other issues. I mean, many people will try tirelessly hard to portray the woman as a man but in reality even if they put every last drop of energy in trying to do so, they still wouldn't be able to because whether they like it or not, god created her as a woman and that is it.

The biography will mostly just extend from the early-mid 1980s to mid 1990s, only controversial thing might be partially covered is her stripper background, only because you could clearly see how that sort of sensualness played out in her bodybuilding contests most notably the 1993 Ms Olympia. The biography will definetly glorify her but i'm not venturing into the religion, drug, police manhandling BS, this is about her bodybuilding career and besides all that speculation is and will remain unproven.

Hope this clears things up.

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2016, 09:07:11 am »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2016, 12:42:35 pm »
She had no imperfections, the complete package! Striations, thickness, symmetry, roundness...you name it!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2016, 04:30:37 am »

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2016, 04:01:23 pm »

JDM as always with the hidden treasure  :wow: where do you come across all these bespoke images?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2016, 05:49:16 pm »

ALISON

Alison,

The account provided shouldn't be construed as gospel, some or all of it might end up being hot air! However, I would give the drug-issue some merit only because I find it hard to come to terms with how just by using muscle-building chemicals, someone like Denise could end up with the side-effects many people draw from the mugshots (which are also debatable). Not only that, this might also counteract the misconception propagated on the internet about the link between steroids and unfortunately, the side effects Denise endured which many predatorily capitalised on to peddle defamatory misinformation. With all due respect to the women below but, especially with Kim, no body has overdone it with the juice than these gals, I mean handwork, dedication and a strict regimen are all undeniably there but come on they are possibly only 40% of the story! Decades later and this how they look but come on you've gotta give Denise the benefit of the doubt and should be given the opportunity to present herself now with the chance to at least put make-up and address any other issues. I mean, many people will try tirelessly hard to portray the woman as a man but in reality even if they put every last drop of energy in trying to do so, they still wouldn't be able to because whether they like it or not, god created her as a woman and that is it.

The biography will mostly just extend from the early-mid 1980s to mid 1990s, only controversial thing might be partially covered is her stripper background, only because you could clearly see how that sort of sensualness played out in her bodybuilding contests most notably the 1993 Ms Olympia. The biography will definetly glorify her but i'm not venturing into the religion, drug, police manhandling BS, this is about her bodybuilding career and besides all that speculation is and will remain unproven.

Hope this clears things up.

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2016, 08:05:18 pm »

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2016, 08:40:11 pm »

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.
Why should you attempt to contact her? Do you know her?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2016, 10:12:07 pm »

Alison
Alison,
To get the truth and as well know what she wishes to be published.  Possibly she would not wish to have a book published about her...and then I would guess you would not. That's why.

Alison
Alison

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: September 16, 2016, 03:12:35 am »

Alison
Alison,
To get the truth and as well know what she wishes to be published.  Possibly she would not wish to have a book published about her...and then I would guess you would not. That's why.

Alison
Alison

Actually, I find it redundant to actually publish anything when and if she starts speaking but seriously, the last anyone has heard of her was 2 decades ago..who knows whether she's approachable, where she is and what her conception of bodybuilding is like nowadays? So I'm just concerned with collating facts that are already hard to disprove and are abundant on the net, no fictional stories, legends and all that nonsense...so it borders more along the lines of a compilation than a biography....

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #253 on: September 16, 2016, 12:40:07 pm »
Her take from her lips as to her experiences and as well the sport would be valuable.  Many would benefit to know her views.   A conversation with her in this regard therefore would be a good idea.  Just my take.     Alison

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #254 on: September 17, 2016, 06:32:23 am »
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.

Her take from her lips as to her experiences and as well the sport would be valuable.  Many would benefit to know her views.   A conversation with her in this regard therefore would be a good idea.  Just my take.     Alison

Obviously...but the crux of the matter is accessibility, whatever she has to say whether on the pitfalls of BBing at the mecca, life in San Diego, or a modicum of she must have experienced will be of vital importance to both the bodybuilding and general communities...how do we reach out to her, when apparently she doesnt seek publicity otherwise she might have come out and laid those flimsy legends about her to rest but personally disproving them. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View