Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576148 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:59:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561844 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2016, 08:34:42 pm »
Sure....Here's the whole article....

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2016, 08:34:42 pm »

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2016, 09:19:20 pm »
Huge thanks for the article my friend!! I am searching for this one (it`s from your older posts)
Can you post the article, too?

my friend, have you find that article?
I Saradas

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2016, 01:36:36 am »
Amazing collection! Do you have any clips or photos of Denise competing in strength contests? If so could you please post them?  :thanks:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2016, 03:21:09 pm »

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2016, 12:54:02 pm »
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2016, 12:26:03 pm »
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »
We should try to remember the good qualities Denise processed as well, her beauty, athleticism, the charisma she brought to the stage and from the pictures below she seems to have a tremendous compassion. All this makes the struggles she faces now all the more tragic.

Of course, the media preys on misfortune and controversy but it might be better, and less misguided, to portray Denise's name in a way that is not evocative of plainly contemptible things i.e. meth, transgenderism and juice. As they say: a picture is worth a thousand words, shape your own opinion about the pic below.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2016, 08:31:45 pm »
This woman certainly ran the whole gamut of bodybuilding,
Competed, dazzled and dominated at the top level;
Wrestled;
Participated in strength shows;
Featured shortly in a series and was a guest on live TV;
things were looking up for her in 1993, even bearing in mind her runner-up placing at the Ms O, had she stayed on and maintained the previous 2 years' momentum she would've easily been the Cory Everson of a much more muscular generation of FBBing...hell she was destined for the 1994 Ms O but I guess thats when the bill was due for administering so much juice throughout her career which is commonplace in bodybuilding for the uninitiated.  Her 2015 image looked promising, hopefully those around her are looking after her and keeping her away from whatever and whoever got her or assisted in getting her into this maelstrom. 

We should try to remember the good qualities Denise processed as well, her beauty, athleticism, the charisma she brought to the stage and from the pictures below she seems to have a tremendous compassion. All this makes the struggles she faces now all the more tragic.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2016, 07:37:03 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2016, 08:11:44 pm »
Her entire package involved a ton of hard work and dedication ( Lots of hard lifting, posing practice ...the whole nine yards).   It was not something she achieved from merely popping a pill and bingo...stardom.   Ok so the muscle-making medication was no doubt in there......BUT ...her achievements took a lot out of her no doubt.  It gave her some years of glory as well.  For me it's hard to balance it in my head for the price she paid.  Bodybuilding competition ( any competition actually ) can swallow a person up if you are not ready for everything that must be sacrificed...and endured.  My hat is off to her for what she achieved in the sport.  LOT'S of blood sweat and tears as well....

ALISON

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2016, 08:04:53 pm »
Alison, you make two vary good points. It was more than taking performance enhancing drugs that got her physique to an elite level. Who knows if the price she had to pay was worth the cost. Guess Denise is the only one who can truly answer that question.

Her entire package involved a ton of hard work and dedication ( Lots of hard lifting, posing practice ...the whole nine yards).   It was not something she achieved from merely popping a pill and bingo...stardom.   Ok so the muscle-making medication was no doubt in there......BUT ...her achievements took a lot out of her no doubt.  It gave her some years of glory as well.  For me it's hard to balance it in my head for the price she paid.  Bodybuilding competition ( any competition actually ) can swallow a person up if you are not ready for everything that must be sacrificed...and endured.  My hat is off to her for what she achieved in the sport.  LOT'S of blood sweat and tears as well....

ALISON
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2016, 09:01:24 pm »
Alison, you make two vary good points. It was more than taking performance enhancing drugs that got her physique to an elite level. Who knows if the price she had to pay was worth the cost. Guess Denise is the only one who can truly answer that question.

ALISON
Well listen, there' s a ton of difference in the training in the limelight in the mecca of FBB and us ordinary gals, training in  our small hometown and backyards..  For those of us who trained outside of the limelight we had focus on weights,diet and the sport.  For the gals training in the limelight...the Venice gals etc... training becomes augmented by muscle lusters, magazine crew, fans and fans with money....muscle drug influence...an entire myriad of flack you either dodge ...or not.  You wish to please, you enjoy the accolades, you see the gains with PEDs.....and it's an avelanche that's out to get you...or not.  It takes ENORMOUS restraint not to succumb.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2016, 07:08:08 am »

ALISON
Well listen, there' s a ton of difference in the training in the limelight in the mecca of FBB and us ordinary gals, training in  our small hometown and backyards..  For those of us who trained outside of the limelight we had focus on weights,diet and the sport.  For the gals training in the limelight...the Venice gals etc... training becomes augmented by muscle lusters, magazine crew, fans and fans with money....muscle drug influence...an entire myriad of flack you either dodge ...or not.  You wish to please, you enjoy the accolades, you see the gains with PEDs.....and it's an avelanche that's out to get you...or not.  It takes ENORMOUS restraint not to succumb.

Well said, Alison. I guess being in the mecca of bodybuilding entails many pitfalls. I always like to quote Denise for saying this: "If you can't beat me in the gym, you can't beat me on stage" and she definitely put a lot of effort into her physique...however, 1993 was where I think she succumbed, after coming in at 3rd at the 1992 NPC, to the temptation of possibly resorting to or just overdoing it with the "muscle-enhancing drugs". look at the GIFs below of all of Denise 1993 contests, she got massive to the point where commentators starting comparing her back to that of Flex Wheeler and those from the men department, its no coincidence that 1993 turned out to be her last year competing as I reckon thats when she started to feel the brunt of the juice she was on, even in a TV show in 1994 Goodmorning or goodnight America can't recall, her voice was just so deep, not sure if thats from the roids or just from growling in the gym for a decade but it was a bit surprising. Anyway, for me, she remains the best ever, genetically she was a godsend to the sport!

Guess Valentina Chepiga is also a fan of Denise :)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2016, 09:09:51 am »
 :-*

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2016, 09:50:05 pm »
The unfortunate fallacy was the bigger you get the higher up on hill of fame and fortune you climb.   The unfortunate truths are that the driving forces ( the ones that steered the ship) were commercial entities.   Once women grew beyond their wildest expectations the contest rules suddenly changed.  OOPS...no we don't want contestants too too big...so what was it ...the 10 % rule I forget.  Such a shame to invest soo much of ones personal self to come to the point were you sort of implode from the external pressure of it all.   .....and so it went

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View