Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576214 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:17:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561850 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2016, 12:59:36 am »
 ;)

Hot Denise........

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2016, 12:59:36 am »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2016, 01:59:24 pm »
She was just too big for that swimsuit
  :-\
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2016, 03:17:35 pm »
 :)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2016, 03:24:31 pm »

Hey Golden Panther Fan,

I know this sounds crazy, but I believe that the judges in Bodybuiding are much like boxing...if the contender is simply, just as good as, or just slightly better then the reigning champ, they will not win in their first attempt...if they show up for the second show...or fight and are even slightly better...the judges will finally give it to the contender...

The judges were going to give it to Denise in 1994 without a doubt!!!

Yes, you can make an argument for Denise in the 1993 Ms. O.....but she was getting it in 1994 if she just frickin' showed up!  :look:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2016, 07:49:05 pm »
 Hey Golden Panther Fan,

I know this sounds crazy, but I believe that the judges in Bodybuiding are much like boxing...if the contender is simply, just as good as, or just slightly better then the reigning champ, they will not win in their first attempt...if they show up for the second show...or fight and are even slightly better...the judges will finally give it to the contender...

The judges were going to give it to Denise in 1994 without a doubt!!!

Yes, you can make an argument for Denise in the 1993 Ms. O.....but she was getting it in 1994 if she just frickin' showed up!  :look:

jdm022,

In an interview (link) during one of her contests in 1991 Denise had this to say:" It is really hard for me and other women to decide what to come in at, big; hard; ripped [or] should we come in a little bit smaller and cut because the judges they vary from year to year. To me, just to come in and be the best potential that you have and hope that is what they are looking for that year, basically thats all you can do"

Unfortunately since bodybuilding is all about aesthetics implies an explicit reliance on perceptions as the sole determinant of what is aesthetic, to what extent and what is otherwise, that as well comes with its attendant vagueness, subjectivity and inevitably prejudicial preferences on the part of the judges and us: fbb affectionados. However, when judges announce their controversial verdicts and rile the fans in attendance to the point of booing the roof off the building certainly indicates that something is amiss. This happened to Denise in both the 1993 Ms O and 1992 USA but most scandalously between cory and s riddell in 89. Denise had she stayed on she would've reshaped the industry unquestionably but then again since her ascent was mindbogglingly fast only fuels the speculative notion that what catapulted her to the top invariably triggered her precipitous downfall.

:)

This is from one of her 1992 contests and man did she look horrific not in a bad way though but kind of a rough and sexy way :wow: thanks for the unseen before scan jdm002, don't hold them back if you still have any 
:funny: K+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short compilation of Denise's best muscle part in my opinion, her back... title: " A back that rivals flex wheeler from the mens department" not my words btw..I uploaded this onto my vimeo account yes its a flash but it also gives viewers the chance to download the video on whichever resolution they prefer, so its kind of the best of both worlds downloadable and immediately watchable

https://vimeo.com/171228873
video snapshots:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2016, 10:28:43 pm »

A new find....ENJOY!!!!  :)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2016, 10:18:46 pm »

Definitely from the late 80s but what is a bit strange is that all the photo sets WPW have on Denise are from the 90's even though they recorded her for 2-3 years in the late eighties. Her hairstyle, implant-less physique and package was different...anyway here is another find

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2016, 01:48:01 pm »
Some quadriceps action

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2016, 01:52:06 pm »
Traps? biceps? forearms? This woman had it all...saw one of her wrestling clips and man was her voice hoarse..too often this falls onto the roids women in this industry recklessly abuse...

Guys, how do you embed youtube videos on this forum? cheerz

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2016, 10:59:02 am »
One of my all time favorites ... the bowling ball glutes ... yumm

Not familiar with the 'Bowling Ball' analogy but hey, couldn't disagree...maybe the GIF below might back it up ;)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2016, 01:16:26 pm »
An hour and a half of a young Denise Rutkowski and other fbb, competing in strength, posing and wrestling.

http://depositfiles.com/files/2cjvyf562

Enjoy, wouldn't hurt to applaud  :singing:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2016, 02:28:07 pm »
What an ASS  ;)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2016, 03:35:53 pm »
Straight from WPWMax, I bring to you Denise's appearance- prejudging, routine, posedown and awards- in the 1993 Jan Tana in a not perfect but less distorted video quality..enjoy

http://depositfiles.com/files/2lime99ll
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://depositfiles.com/files/r1qzc9cm1

My vimeo account got suspended so I decided to post the download link for the earlier uploaded video below....

A short compilation of Denise's best muscle part in my opinion, her back... title: " A back that rivals flex wheeler from the mens department" not my words btw..I uploaded this onto my vimeo account yes its a flash but it also gives viewers the chance to download the video on whichever resolution they prefer, so its kind of the best of both worlds downloadable and immediately watchable

https://vimeo.com/171228873
video snapshots:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What an ASS  ;)

Denise didn't have any weak spots and she even flaunted that by saying in her ray martin tapping: " I hope I've turned you into arm men, glute men, legs men...every kind of body part men."

asapferg

« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2016, 04:32:04 pm »
Some people believe that cause she done sessions, and posed nude  the IFBB felt she won't make a good Ms. O. The ideal of Ms. O is that of an role model for women.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2016, 07:32:53 pm »
Some people believe that cause she done sessions, and posed nude  the IFBB felt she won't make a good Ms. O. The ideal of Ms. O is that of an role model for women.

True but I think that determining whether or not that sort of prejudice was at play solely based on the 1993 Ms O outcome is a bit of an extrapolation. We must not forget that the 1993 Ms O was Denise's first ever and she steamrolled her way to second place which should be considered an accomplishment in and of itself and even more so when we factor in the fact that she also won the 1993 Ms USA and Jan Tana. who knows? her coming at second place might have been down to the accumulated strain, fatigue and distress she accrued from the previous two competitions' preparations. Also, we must not rule out the boilerplate culprit...and in the 1993 Ms USA she was glaringly on juice which is not me insubstantially insinuating rather something even a blind man would attest to, this in my opinion and along with its attendant physiological and psychological implications is what led, or at least significantly contributed, to her premature withdrawal from the sport. Back to your point, had she returned and set aside ample room for the 1994 Ms Olympia, she could've easily won the title prior to its commencement even but had she been swindled then as has happened to Sandy r in 1989 then yes, I would lend concrete credibility to your notion of Judges incorporating- tacitly- competitors outside activities as part of their judgement framework.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View