Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576644 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:06:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561943 times)

cybrwrld666

Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2016, 05:32:07 am »
Well I can only tell you that she the she hasn't been arrested, she has moved on from BB. She doesnt wanna be contacted nor care about BB anymore so we should respect her wishes. Hope thats ok.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2016, 05:32:07 am »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2016, 07:18:51 pm »
Well I can only tell you that she the she hasn't been arrested, she has moved on from BB. She doesnt wanna be contacted nor care about BB anymore so we should respect her wishes. Hope thats ok.

Even if this might sound contradictory seeing as this is a FBB forum, no one here expects her to still be into bodybuilding certainly when one factors in the type of adversity she had- possibly still has- to overcome, the age factor and all the other sensationalist vivid tales and stories unsavoury people conjured, surmised and disseminated at her expense. The purpose of wanting you to give more information, in itself of questionable credibility and authenticity, is that this might act to countervail and dispel myths and misinformation that seem to have gripped the internet and all but made Denise a contemptible figure just because of a mugshot that surfaced. Her figure in bodybuilding is one that deserves to be immortalised not hanged in effigy, as for her personal life/privacy thats something that shouldn't be encroached upon.     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://depositfiles.com/files/ff1n21o1l

First off, I apologise for the trashy sound quality but if you play it on the VLC player with 150-180% volume the sound will be relatively clearer. Basically, this is a mashup of all the takes, opinions and quips commentators made about Denise during her contest days and it is set against a backdrop of other clips of Denise. Again, a final caveat, I myself wont rate this mashup highly but its better than nothing. cheers
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

wrestbox

« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2016, 06:15:43 pm »
I don't see anyone relishing this, so to the self-righteous a-hole saying you are close to the family and people should not revel in this you sound like you are wanting to be the hero of the story. Denise is the hero of the story, because we are all still rooting for her. So stop pretending to be the spokesman. Many of us were fans and find this incredibly tragic. how could such a gorgeous woman, practically unapproachable in beauty, be left in the streets alone? Maybe she did not realize she was much better than that. I don't know. Wish I were there for her when things started to turn. Maybe she felt guilty from too much religion. She was perfect and someone needed to tell her that.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2016, 08:11:29 pm »
I don't see anyone relishing this, so to the self-righteous a-hole saying you are close to the family and people should not revel in this you sound like you are wanting to be the hero of the story. Denise is the hero of the story, because we are all still rooting for her. So stop pretending to be the spokesman. Many of us were fans and find this incredibly tragic. how could such a gorgeous woman, practically unapproachable in beauty, be left in the streets alone? Maybe she did not realize she was much better than that. I don't know. Wish I were there for her when things started to turn. Maybe she felt guilty from too much religion. She was perfect and someone needed to tell her that.

Thats the thing, the person claiming to be close to the Rutkowski family is just a drop in an ocean of people who have taken to the internet claiming they have firsthand knowledge, exposure and connection to Denise, hence rendering them [in their mind] conversant enough to start making up suspiciously overblown fictional tales. Her personality- after she went incognito- is already an enigmatic one and the last thing we need is more vague, incoherent and balderdash storytelling. Unless an irrefutably credible prime source comes out and discloses more information about her current state and whereabout, not sure what that would look like; the best we could do in justice to ourselves and Denise is use our varying convictions and acuity to siphon through the hodgepodge of misinformation out there. personally, I look at the picture posted of her in 2015- assuming its from that year or any other year following when the mugshots were released 2012/13- on Facebook, she seems to be in a better state at least physiologically insofar as that was discernible from the image itself. Anyway, here are some pics of her embracing the texan lifestyle in cowgirl attire, after all- and I can dogmatically say this and with affirmation since she stated this in an interview with Carla Dunlap at the 1993 Ms O-she did grow up on a farm.   

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2016, 09:46:10 pm »
All of us would like to know what happened (and is happening) to the ones we saw as greats.  Well that may never happen unless they choose to show themselves and discuss their after-FBB lives.   Not many of the old timers do, as far as I know.   So lets just bury the thing and say she was in fact one of the all time greats in the sport.  Works for me.   Cory is another one.  Nothing is heard from her in recent years......so let it rest.   Remember them for how they wish to be remembered.   
...and think the best of them in every regard.
Alison

cybrwrld666

« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2016, 06:44:31 am »
What a disgraceful post. You should be ashamed of your comments and hurtful words towards me. I come here with info and this is what you say. I am authorized just to tell you that mugshot isn't hers, and she moved on from bb. She chose to do other things, but don't jump to conclusions.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2016, 03:08:43 pm »
Took care of the nudity part of these pictures which I posted long ago oblivious to the forum rules, anyway, just wanted to point out the amazing size and symmetry she had long before she went pro (and got implants)...

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2016, 03:56:35 am »
Those (awesome) pictures you just posted are probably the cause she never got awarded an Olympia title...one things is to have some nude/erotic shots, and other to have a background as a stripper, and quite a catalogue as a sessionist / who knows what else.

The judges must have been aware that fbb is a contest where seminude women are there to just show their bodies, but somewhere they drew the line...a very grey, blurry and many times fluctuating line.

Not that I agree, though. The second half of the 80s got monopolized by the Eversons Co. (six freaking years!), which I think sprouted a whole wave of frustrated fbbs.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2016, 05:54:27 am »
All of us would like to know what happened (and is happening) to the ones we saw at greats.  Well that may never happen unless they choose to show themselves and discuss their after-FBB lives.   Not many of the old timers do, as far as I know.   So lets just bury the thing and say she was in fact one of the all time greats in the sport.  Works for me.   Cory is another one.  Nothing is heard from her in recent years......so let it rest.   Remember them for how they wish to be remembered.   
...and think the best of them in every regard.
Alison

The aberrational nature of Denise's retirement stirred enough controversy to keep people debating, questioning and sadly, whimsically hypothesising for years. Even though I think the issue might have subsided and cooled off, the emergence of the supposed mugshots all but reignited the debate and since her released image, again supposedly, portrayed a detrimental effect, many people started roller-coasting through their fantasies and came back with hollywood narratives[Yes, i.e. I came across an account claiming Denise was so intoxicated one night that she evaded arrest by outwrestling law enforcement officers...Give me a break] disguised and delivered to us as actual causes. But whats more disconcerting is how easily people are duped by these accounts, showing little to no willingness to even attempt to cross-check or second guess such falsehoods. Immediately this all snowballs and we start having youtube clips in several languages under a common misnomer: "Steroid Junkie turns to Homeless Crackhead" all in hopes of bolstered subscription rates and a broadened viewership base. Anyway, we are all better off left to our own devices, just hope that we could somehow put a lid on the imaginative speculation to prevent it from proliferating even further. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those (awesome) pictures you just posted are probably the cause she never got awarded an Olympia title...one things is to have some nude/erotic shots, and other to have a background as a stripper, and quite a catalogue as a sessionist / who knows what else.

The judges must have been aware that fbb is a contest where seminude women are there to just show their bodies, but somewhere they drew the line...a very grey, blurry and many times fluctuating line.

Not that I agree, though. The second half of the 80s got monopolized by the Eversons Co. (six freaking years!), which I think sprouted a whole wave of frustrated fbbs.

If I recall correctly- DONT HOLD ME TO THIS- I think it was the late Shelley Beattie or Kathy Unger that once said: "the only thing certain [about what the judges are going to be looking for from year to year as part of their judging criteria] is uncertainty" i think the word 'inconsistency' was thrown in there as well. As for Cory, okay I will give her credit for the 1987 Ms. O as she was just in a total mismatch with her rivals and in a league of her own altogether but in 1989 against Sandy Riddell that was a blatant screwjob even though the judges rationale might've been that sandy was unfeminine due to size but seriously Cory looked way out-of-shape, they should've at least compensated Sandy for her effort which was discernibly a multiple of what cory put into this contest. As for Denise, okay Lenda Murray looked great on that day and Denise just simply crashed and burned after winning both the 1993 Ms. USA and Jan Tana, it would've been ungrateful of her not be content with second place during her first try and as they say what happened later is history.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2016, 12:41:02 pm »

Some makeshift wallpapers....

imgurl

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2016, 01:39:54 am »
 ;)

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2016, 07:10:50 pm »
Denise once claimed that she had "The biggest and best biceps in the industry" agree?

Here, Denise emphasises the need for "squeezing at the top" when doing curls

Denise churning out curl after curl with her pumped up arms
Here Denise motions and says put you in a headlock

I don't think Denise ever placed below a third place in any contest, amazing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing find, outstanding arms

;)

musclefan789

« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2016, 02:59:32 pm »

So true. Cory was not in the same league. I guess they were protecting their investment. Must have been really tough to know you could/should have won. It was not the money but the prestige and marketing that went with it.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2016, 08:54:07 pm »
Some more pics which may or may not have been posted somewhere here already...as always Denise busting out them reps  :)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2016, 04:11:14 pm »
So true. Cory was not in the same league. I guess they were protecting their investment. Must have been really tough to know you could/should have won. It was not the money but the prestige and marketing that went with it.

The judging aspect of the Ms Olympia was- possibly still is(personally I'm not even a casual follower now)- more akin to a melting pot of amorphous judging criteria and prejudice. Denise was unlucky because she competed at a critical junction in time which saw a nascent emergence of, and shift towards, a more unfeminine, bulkier and striated generation- diminishing the line between female and male bodybuilding- of bodybuilders which ultimately became normalised by the judges. Naturally, the women as I see it were then forced to make sacrifices in order to physically align their bodies with the new required norm and genetically for women it would be an excruciatingly high and rugged mountain to climb, if not to say a goal downright impossible to reach. Nevertheless, they succumbed to the temptation to staring cutting corners albeit under full awareness of the detrimental bodily consequences that have to be borne out just to stay ahead in the game. In Denise's situation, the 1993 NPC USA was a point in case; her body was just outrageously jacked that one commentator even compared her to Flex Wheeler obviously it would be politically incorrect to use the word steroids on air so the commentator I think tongue in cheek attributed Denise's Physique to powerlifting, bone structure and genetics...what?  :laugh:

Still when I say Cory ONLY in 1987 Ms O was in a league of her own, I mean in relation to the respective rivals she came head-to-head up against but collectively, I think had Denise stayed on track and won the affection of the judges, she might have racked up twice the trophies Cory claimed.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View