Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574126 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:29:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Session Escalation?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Escalation?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Session Escalation?
« on: August 30, 2022, 08:30:12 pm »
I am fairly new to sessions, maybe have 5 or so under my belt. Most of mine have been muscle worship with one who did a few fun holds and smothering. I have a session scheduled with a provider I have seen before but would like to escalate the session to something new but I am struggling for ideas as there are way too many. Difficulty: No pain, no slapping, no punches.

It made me wonder what other people's session escalation was like? Did you start off doing one thing and then moved up? I think it would be interesting to see the progression.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Forum Saradas

Session Escalation?
« on: August 30, 2022, 08:30:12 pm »

Offline Blueline

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Session Escalation?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 05:06:17 am »
I think it all depends who you see. if it is her nature you should go with it and if the slaping is gentle it still might be some fun,  I would tell her your bounderies and let her go if it get to much say stop, but agree with her to a stop sign before
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 09:06:35 pm »
Thinking about this little bit more I would say that this can be pretty complicated. How much do you trust the provider you’re seeing next and what type of things are you willing to explore and what are your limits are all things that you need to keep in mind.

Typically what I have experienced is that when people are younger they do more of the wrestling session not knowing really what they want and then as they get older they ask more of the sensual sessions from the providers.

Do you know what you want to explore?  In general you’d be talking about wrestling, muscle worship, domination, or lift and carry. Also, how sensual do you want your session to look? 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 09:17:57 am »
 Try to narrow it down in advance or otherwise you'll get more of the same. To change it up on her requires you to give her notice or it faces being a disappointment.  What's your reason for seeing her again? Build it around that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Session Escalation?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View