Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572749 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:47:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wildfyre
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wildfyre  (Read 71026 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Wildfyre
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 08:09:41 pm »

She is already a Saradas member and in her intro she says her real name, it's not secret. So what you're discussing?

Wildfyre here :)
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=185746.0
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 03:39:22 am »
Think i might try to see her soon, her pics look good. Never heard of her before whats her name?

What's your real name so I can trade hers for yours?

Really stupid comparison, but its ok i'll give you a precious karma point.

Thought this forum was for our benefit, you guys take this stuff way too serious. Not many pics of her online, just hoping for a bro to help a bro out, instead we have these sworn in karma guardians lol

Offline moe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 07:07:37 am »
My mistake Jabber.  If she's gives her real name out then that's her choice.  I think it's only fair that session providers are afforded the courtesy of discretion unless they choose to reveal their true identities.   They may want to keep this aspect of their lives secret from family and friends. 

Contrary to what you might think,  saradas is not the tight-knit,  exclusive community you may assume it is.  You never know whose lurking around on this forum.  You also can't trust that everyone on this site will be reserved enough to maintaina session provider's confidentiality. 

I've spoken to a couple of ladies who have quit the scene all together because their identities were revealed and everyone in their community got wind of their secret lives.  Both were big loses in my mind.  One was forced to relocate. 

I'm not a disciple, slave, or troll of any of these ladies.   I do feel that we should respect their privacy when they demand it.  Most guys here keep this aspect of their lives secret from their wife's, girlfriends and communities and most ladies respect this.  It's only fair we show them the same courtesy.
User is currently banned [View]

nujerz84

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 01:49:07 pm »
My mistake Jabber.  If she's gives her real name out then that's her choice.  I think it's only fair that session providers are afforded the courtesy of discretion unless they choose to reveal their true identities.   They may want to keep this aspect of their lives secret from family and friends. 

Contrary to what you might think,  saradas is not the tight-knit,  exclusive community you may assume it is.  You never know whose lurking around on this forum.  You also can't trust that everyone on this site will be reserved enough to maintaina session provider's confidentiality. 

I've spoken to a couple of ladies who have quit the scene all together because their identities were revealed and everyone in their community got wind of their secret lives.  Both were big loses in my mind.  One was forced to relocate. 

I'm not a disciple, slave, or troll of any of these ladies.   I do feel that we should respect their privacy when they demand it.  Most guys here keep this aspect of their lives secret from their wife's, girlfriends and communities and most ladies respect this.  It's only fair we show them the same courtesy.

:bravo: :clap:

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
Wildfyre looking to make my travel schedule
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 05:45:00 pm »
Hello all!

I'm trying to make my travel schedule for the 2013 year. I'm going to be traveling to Chicago, NYC and Detroit area in the next 2 months, but I am also looking for suggestions on places to travel. I love Vegas-but not sure if there are a lot of guys wanting session there? I'm open to travel suggestions-in the United States for now. I may later this year look into traveling overseas. You can either reply to me on this thread, PM me or come see me when I'm on cam at musclegirlzlive.com and chat with me, let me know where you are, what you want in a session ,etc. I keep my profile at MGL updated with my travel schedule, as well as a profile on wb270 and sessiongirls. When I get trip dates booked for sure, I will also announce them here  :)

Thanks!  :-*

Offline KnicksGiants

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Wildfyre looking to make my travel schedule
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 06:21:18 pm »
Hi Wildfyre,

You look great!! I would like to put in a request for Vegas end of March. Perhaps Vegas is one of the few places you can go without standing out (though you probably will, in a good way). What are your body stats now?

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 06:33:12 pm »
Hi Wildfyre,

You look great!! I would like to put in a request for Vegas end of March. Perhaps Vegas is one of the few places you can go without standing out (though you probably will, in a good way). What are your body stats now?

lol I do stand out most places I go :) And Vegas is one of my favorite places to visit! Would Vegas sometime in April work for you?
As for my stats, right now I'm 5'8" and about 173 pounds. To give you an idea, my profile pic was taken when I did Nationals in 2011 and I was 148 pounds that day, so you have something to compare my size too if you look at those pics. Also, there are recent pics on my profile at musclegirlzlive.com and of course you can always stop by when I'm online and chat with me :)
Thanks!

Offline trey1981

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 09:28:34 pm »
Would love to get you to Charlotte, NC!

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 03:31:08 am »
I'd say Atlanta, but I'm moving to NYC in the summer, so there goes that idea.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 05:07:08 am »
Hello all!

I'm trying to make my travel schedule for the 2013 year. I'm going to be traveling to Chicago, NYC and Detroit area in the next 2 months, but I am also looking for suggestions on places to travel. I love Vegas-but not sure if there are a lot of guys wanting session there? I'm open to travel suggestions-in the United States for now. I may later this year look into traveling overseas. You can either reply to me on this thread, PM me or come see me when I'm on cam at musclegirlzlive.com and chat with me, let me know where you are, what you want in a session ,etc. I keep my profile at MGL updated with my travel schedule, as well as a profile on wb270 and sessiongirls. When I get trip dates booked for sure, I will also announce them here  :)

Thanks!  :-*

Maybe you can try Vegas during major contests such as the Olympia in September and the Nationals in July?
But certainly come to NYC, I'll be first online!

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 06:22:16 am »
Boston, please! It's cold here and we need some warm thoughts! :-)

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2013, 08:01:55 am »
Stop by Cincinnati any time and you'll have an automatic call from me.  ^-^

Offline boblewis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2013, 05:03:43 pm »
I second Boston!

Offline Gingaa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2013, 08:21:50 pm »
Make that three votes for Boston! If you already plan on hitting NYC, why not swing by and let us pay you a visit?  :)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2013, 09:09:29 pm »
Show Canada some love, how bout Toronto?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wildfyre

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View