Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572414 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:35:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Chapter 1-Shes got legs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chapter 1-Shes got legs  (Read 6052 times)

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Chapter 1-Shes got legs
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:16:26 am »
Chapter 1-Shes Got Legs
Freshman year of college 1994
It was August hot and I was walking rapidly into the door of my retail job to punch the clock right before my 5pm to 9pm shift started.  As I walked, I buttoned the top button of my shirt and snugged up the tie a little better and smiled at the day shift folks heading for the time clock to end their work day as I was starting mine.  My name is Mark and I just recently landed the job for beer money while I attended college.  It wasn’t going to make me rich but I needed the spending money.  I worked retail in high school as well so it was an easy transition for me to a new store.  I liked nearly everyone there.  The advantage of being in a college town is that some of the patrons are college girls and some of your coworkers as well.  There was never a day that didn’t include a little eye candy.  This day was no exception and did not disappoint. 
I barely got out of back room and into my area on the floor, when three girls from the girls’ soccer team came in and went straight to look at shoes.  At a distance they all looked hot.  I had to get a closer look at this for sure.  A girl I was dating at the time also had the same shift and smiled seeing me there while I was headed to shoes.  Her name was Kelly and was a smoke show from a traditional sense.  She had giant eyes, beautiful smile, big perky chest, and a nice round bottom.  I was lucky by any definition.  She was sweet and a hard worker.  She just wasn’t super intelligent and had a little too much of that dingy blonde stereotype, which is cute at times, but gets annoying over time.  However, all of those characteristics made her perfect for the customer service desk.  Kelly had the perfect vantage to see the shoe department so I knew I’d have to be discreet in checking out the soccer chicks.
“Hi my name is Mark. If you see anything you’d like to try on please let me know.”  The girls thanked me and I kinda lurked behind them within sight.  All three girls could have been sisters.  They were all in the 5’5 height range with dark hair and dark Italian features.  What I liked most is that all three had fantastic legs.  It was a calf lovers paradise.  My eyes were in calf heaven.  They had those big hard as steel ripped calves where you could see the split and both heads of the calf.  These girls were incredible.  It was easy to see from the behavior of the group that two of these girls were just bitches.  The one that appeared to be very nice asked to try on a pair of nike shoes and I hurried back to retrieve them from the stock room.  She put them on and looked at all angles in the mirror.  This movement caused her calves to flex a lot.  I couldn’t resist and I said “Excuse me but you have the most incredible calves I’ve ever seen.”  She thanked me and said “I don’t know if they are a blessing or a curse but I’m stuck with them.  Coach kills us at practice and with crazy weight training for legs.  My legs are bigger than my boyfriends, by a lot.  I love how they look but its difficult to find jeans that fit so I’m in shorts most of the time.”  The entire time she’s talking shes looking down and flexing her calves.  I was hard as a rock.  I offered my hand and said, “My name is Mark and your boyfriend is the luckiest guy on the planet.”  She replied “My name is Beth and thank you sweetie” as she shook my hand.  The other two soccer girls stopped looking around and started to rush Beth’s decision.  She picked the box up and left for the front of the store to pay and looked back and said “See you around” and smiled as she left.
I looked over and got the quit being a flirt look from Kelly and went about my evening which by comparison to the start of the shift was very uneventful.  Kelly came over to my dorm after work and we had a few drinks.  We started fooling around and the thoughts of Beths insanely muscular calves were in my brain the entire time even with Kelly’s perfect tits in my face.  The sex was incredible because of those images.
I always had a thing for muscular women.  I have, and will always, like big arms the best.  I’ve never been shy in asking a girl to flex and squeezing her bicep.  But on this day, calves ruled the kingdom and I was a willing servant.  This day was the catalyst where I would begin to let my female muscle fetish dominate my brain. 
A few weeks later after the initial freshman awkwardness of starting school was over, navigating college got easier.  Football season was in full swing.  The smell of fall was in the air.  I had a handle on my classes.  I had finally figured out what nights to hit what bars.  It was Thursday which meant it was ladies night at several bars in town.  Kelly and I both worked that evening.  We met in the parking lot after our shift and went to our favorite place with the best specials.  We both had acquired fake IDs like everyone else on campus so getting in or served was no issue.  We found a table next to a group of girls.  As luck would have it one of those girls was Beth.  Beth immediately recognized me and came over to our table and introduced herself to Kelly.  I commented that I was disappointed to not see her wearing the shoes.  She laughed because they would have looked ridiculous in the mini skirt and tank top she was wearing.  Kelly could not take her eyes off Beth.  I couldn’t tell if the staring was the result of love or hate or admiration or jealousy.  Finally Kelly remarked “Beth you have the most amazing physique I’ve seen.  You’re legs are out of this world and your arms are very tone without being too much.”  Beth blushed and thanked Kelly for her kindness and while doing so Beth’s friends piled on with comments of their own about how muscular she was.  I was just happy the table was hiding my boner.  That type of muscle talk between girls is the most arousing thing on the planet, especially since I didn’t have to initiate it.  We all talked for a while after about other things like how the football team looked, classes, etc.  Eventually we went our separate ways.
Kelly and I got back to my dorm and immediately went at it.  She dropped my pants and put my raging hard on in her mouth.  That girl was expert level head giver.  Her hands ran up and down my legs feeling my thighs and calves while she sucked on my cock.  It felt so great.  She paused and removed her lips long enough to say, “Even your legs don’t compare to Beth’s, she’s got to be so powerful.”  Her lips returned to my cock and it didn’t take long for me to blow thinking about my girlfriend being turned on by another girls muscles.  [/size]

Forum Saradas

Chapter 1-Shes got legs
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:16:26 am »

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Chapter 1-Shes got legs
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 08:37:56 pm »
Very nice start, hope you continue........you have so many plausible directions to take this........hopefully Kelly get the bug and starts down that rabbit hole!!

Karma to you!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 05:21:23 am »
Very good beginning. Being a leg man myself I will be following the story's progress closely and with great interest.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 09:12:10 pm »
Great start. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 05:47:47 am »
Great start and I hope for a soon 2nd chapter

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 01:52:05 pm »
Thanks for the kind words.  This is my first go at this so its real nice to get positive feedback.  I'm working on an update.

Offline eitoko5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 12:36:23 am »
This is amazing so far!!  So great to see a calf focused story on here! Love your descriptions about their size and musculature and shape.  Love athletes with big, huge, or massive calves!  Even hotter if there is growth.

Kudos to you!  Looking forward to more!

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 01:41:25 am »
Enjoying this new theme. You can take this in many different directions!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Chapter 1-Shes got legs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View