Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574981 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:33:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Chapter 2 – Doing couple things (Continuation of She’s Got Legs)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chapter 2 – Doing couple things (Continuation of She’s Got Legs)  (Read 3511 times)

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Chapter 2 – Doing couple things (Continuation of She’s Got Legs)
A Saturday off in retail, while working part time, is very rare.  But in the dead spot between back to school and black Friday they do happen.  A Saturday had come with no work for either myself or Kelly.  We got some student tickets for the home game that week.  Honestly, even though the football team was doing great, I was more interested in getting smashed at the tailgate.  We invited another girl we worked with Robin to go with us.  Robin chose not to do go to college and just worked with us.  She struggled to fit in.  She was nice and was just a bit more mature than the rest of us only working for beer money.  She was working to pay the bills.  So while she was only a year older, she was much more mature.  The only people at work that hung out with Robin were Kelly and I and a cashier named Carrie.  Robin had been in an abusive relationship and after she got away from it, she literally hit on me every single day.  She always admired how I treated Kelly and was always flirting.  She did so right in front of Kelly and Kelly always assumed it was just Robin’s sense of humor.  I used to think it was a game between her and Carrie because she was just as flirty.  I surmised they both either wanted to make me blush or get under Kelly’s skin but wasn’t sure.

It was a 330pm game.  We showed up really early at 10am.  It was a gorgeous fall day.  Warm enough I thought I’d get a chance to see some muscle on display.  After we each had a few beers and everyone was settled in having a good time, a very short and nice looking girl stopped walking nearby.  She sat down the beer she was carrying and took off her sweatshirt and tied it around her waist.  She had on a t shirt and the sleeves were full of arm muscle.  Just the kind of thing I was hoping for.  I watched her pick up her beer and go to another group nearby.  I just knew I was going to get to check this chick out for hours and get hammered.  What a great day.  Every time she moved, picked up something, adjusted her pony tail, etc. I got to watch that bicep jump.  I told myself, given her height, she had to be a gymnast.  Several people in her group groped this girls arms.  Several girls and guys got her to flex.  This was exactly the kind of day that made me happy and content.  What more could I ask for?   I got a nudge in the rib cage from Kelly and she said “Holy shit, look at her arms.”  I was like yeah they are quite big. She just continued with…amazing.  She would talk to other people but her eyes never left the gymnast.  Well at around 1230pm walking down the parking lot is Beth.  Beth is with some guy.  Kelly spots her immediately and motions for her to come join the group.  She is wearing a hoodie and short khaki shorts.  Every step made the quads flex.  I introduce myself to her boyfriend.  His name is Chris.  Chris was just Mr. Average Joe.  He didn’t come off as super attractive or super wealthy or anything.  Chris was insanely normal other than he was the nicest motherfucker I’ve ever met in my life.  So as the day went on my eyes traveled back and forth between Beth’s legs and gymnast bicep.  Got to feed the muscle fetish for a long time that day.  Beth made a point to come over to me and show me how great the shoes looked.  In addition to the sexy muscle, her smile could melt a glacier.  But the total sexiness was embodied in her legs.  Her calves had to be in the 15 inch range.  I can never guess quad size but the nice tear drop muscle by the knee and thickness overall was just mesmerizing.  That dark Italian skin…..it was just hot.  There is this goddess walking around on these pillars of strength and is just so sweet and completely down to earth with no arrogance or ego.  She was just so fun to be around and smoking hot.  There she is talking about the shoes and in pointing them out inadvertently flexing every muscle in her lower body. 

We all walked into the game together.  Since Robin was more my friend than Kelly’s she sat on one side of me and Kelly on the other side beside Beth.  Robin was sharp and had a very quick wit.  Every time she caught me staring, she elbowed me in the ribs and would say “Like those legs huh” and just laugh at me.  Kelly was kind of a touchy person by nature when talking.  She’d grab your hand or put her hand on your arm or whatever.  Several times while sitting at the game she put her hand on Beth’s leg.  Her hand lingered on her quad just above her knee several times.  All I could picture was getting both of them in the sack at the same time.  Both Kelly and I feeling and licking those legs of Beth.  A bucket list item of mine is to have a threesome and another is to bang a muscle chick.  I pondered if I could pull both of these off at once. 

After the game we all went our separate ways.  Kelly and I walked to Taco Bell to try and eat something and sober up a bit.  I couldn’t resist and had to bring it up, “Looks like you like Beth’s legs a lot.”  She replied, “I couldn’t help it, I had to touch them, they are rock hard and her skin is smoother than mine.”  She went on to say that she had never been around anyone with muscle like that.  I admitted that Robin had caught me looking a few times and elbowed me as a result.  Kelly just said there is no way she could blame me for that.  I went for some humor to feel out this situation more.  I said that it didn’t look like Beth minded you felt her legs up.  Kelly just said, “I know, thank God for that she’d squash me.”  Yeah… that would be the wrong person for you to sexually harass you know.  She just replied really serious, “I just had to know what they felt like.”

My mind was spinning all night long with unanswered questions.  Would Kelly be up for a three way with Beth?  Beth didn’t mind the attention so does that mean she’d be a willing participant?  Does the sexuality of Beth's muscular legs get me a get out of jail free card to pursue this?  Was Robin checking her out and is that how she caught me?  What is my next step with all this information?  I didn’t have a green light by either of them so I had to walk a tightrope here to not make a mess of this.  The ongoing thoughts had to wait though as I was back at Kelly’s place and she was completely hungry for attention and sex.  She sat in my lap and immediately started feeling my chest.  I have a really nice chest with twigs for arms.  How does a person get big square pecs and no arms whatsoever?  Oh well guess that’s one reason I love girls with big muscular arms.  Kelly pulled out my cock and started riding me.  She didn’t take her time warming up to things she was banging the hell out of me, kissing me and rubbing my chest.  She stopped kissing me long enough to bark out orders to flex my chest.  This made her ride me even harder.  When I started bouncing my pecs and rippling them under her fingers she came.  She kissed me and said she loved muscle.  If dating a muscle girl is the best thing, is the next best thing dating a girl with a muscle fetish?  Also, I doubt highly it was my muscle she was thinking of or referencing with her comment.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Keep going, you're doing great!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
Looks pretty good.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
I have to admit, I like where the story is going.  But for future reference can you please make additional chapters in the same thread rather than a new thread for each chapter?  It'll make it way easier to keep up with the story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Chapter 2 – Doing couple things (Continuation of She’s Got Legs)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View